SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Post by Odo on Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 am

Would like to see this great story updated with Katy as the main character instead of Lucy. Thanks.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Post by bluedarkness on Sat May 23, 2015 5:49 pm

DarkLander wrote:Katy Perry in Savaged By Africans:

I wish to see Fobbs make a comic of Katy fucked by Savage Blacks so much. It is my greatest wish now and hope. Smile

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat May 23, 2015 6:58 pm

In a perfect world i would like to see Fobbs start Savaged with Katy Kat as the character and continue School Girl and Farm Girl.
But if for some reason Fobbs will only do 2 Miranda stories at a time in the rotation then it seems the most popular Miranda Stories are School Girl and Savaged By Africans. Miranda said she would rewrite Savaged for Fobbs and us fans to have Katy in it. Just my thoughts...

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am

Beth wrote:In a perfect world i would like to see Fobbs start Savaged with Katy Kat as the character and continue School Girl and Farm Girl.
But if for some reason Fobbs will only do 2 Miranda stories at a time in the rotation then it seems the most popular Miranda Stories are School Girl and Savaged By Africans. Miranda said she would rewrite Savaged for Fobbs and us fans to have Katy in it. Just my thoughts...

There is a huge desire to see Katy Perry blacked in art. She is one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen and Fobbs is the greatest artist most deserving of making a sex comic parody about her and I know Miranda can give him a hell of a sexy story to work his great talents on.
I'd like to see School Girl continue for as long as Fobbs likes because nothing is sexier and that comic is getting better and better with every update and there is something classic and very intense about it.
So then I think since Fobbs is the master then Miranda just has to write a story hot enough for him to desire to create it.
So Miranda Katy Kat Blacked was good but Fobbs obviously didn't pursue it so I know you can write an even better more sexy story about "Katy Kat" to inspire Fobbs to make a Katy comic we can all enjoy.
See guys it's not up to us to request and beg Fobbs. It all is up to Miranda to give Fobbs the Katy story he desires. So Good Luck Miranda! Let's see if you can give Fobbs the sexy Katy story he is waiting for!!

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Sun May 24, 2015 12:41 am

Jack Brown wrote:
Beth wrote:In a perfect world i would like to see Fobbs start Savaged with Katy Kat as the character and continue School Girl and Farm Girl.

There is a huge desire to see Katy Perry blacked in art. She is one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen and Fobbs is the greatest artist most deserving of making a sex comic parody about her and I know Miranda can give him a hell of a sexy story to work his great talents on.
I'd like to see School Girl continue for as long as Fobbs likes because nothing is sexier and that comic is getting better and better with every update and there is something classic and very intense about it.
So then I think since Fobbs is the master then Miranda just has to write a story hot enough for him to desire to create it.
So Miranda Katy Kat Blacked was good but Fobbs obviously didn't pursue it so I know you can write an even better more sexy story about "Katy Kat" to inspire Fobbs to make a Katy comic we can all enjoy.
See guys it's not up to us to request and beg Fobbs. It all is up to Miranda to give Fobbs the Katy story he desires. So Good Luck Miranda! Let's see if you can give Fobbs the sexy Katy story he is waiting for!!

I think Fobbs is waiting for Miranda to rewrite Savaged By Africans! This story Savaged is the one!!!! No story starts out sexier and better and this is Miranda's best work!
Miranda forget about what Jack wrote! Just rewrite this with Katy as the girl ! I know Fobbs will like it! I believe in him he is the best! Fobbs will make this comic Savaged the best comic ever! Look how awesome he is making School Girl!!!! Fobbs is the Ultimate creator!

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 am

bluedarkness wrote:
DarkLander wrote:Katy Perry in Savaged By Africans:

I wish to see Fobbs make a comic of Katy fucked by Savage Blacks so much. It is my greatest wish now and hope. Smile

I hope greatest artist Fobbs reads this story! This is Miranda's best work since School girl! The sex action starts right on the first few pages of it would be so wonderful to see Fobbs Illustrate it! And Fobbs could choose Red Hair Lucy or Dark Haired Katy! Please Fobbs consider Savaged by Africans. Thank you !

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:29 am

Yes Georgio. It would be remarkable to see Fobbs illustrate Savaged by Africans and exciting to see which female character he would choose. I envision the Africans in this story to be so large powerful and hellbent on breeding a white girl. I think this story could have the potential to be one of Gobbs greatest works to rival School Girl Sara.

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:45 am

Divinity wrote:Yes Georgio. It would be remarkable to see Fobbs illustrate Savaged by Africans and exciting to see which female character he would choose. I envision the Africans in this story to be so large powerful and hellbent on breeding a white girl. I think this story could have the potential to be one of Gobbs greatest works to rival School Girl Sara.

Oh yes this story Savaged is so intense it starts even sexier than School Girl and this is the one Story Miranda wrote specifically for Fobbs as a gift to him and to Fobbs Fans. I would be so happy if Fobbs Illustrates Savaged By Africans . Very Happy cheers bounce

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:50 am

I HOPE SO MUCH THIS GETS MADE INTO A COMIC!
THIS COULD BE FOBBS BEST COMIC EVER!  IT'S SO PRIMAL AND AFRICAN!!!
I kind of like the red hair!!!
Katy with redish hair:

HER BOOBS ARE SO PERFECT AND NATURAL AND SOFT AND BOUNCY!
FOBBS WOULD DRAW KATY SO AMAZING:

PEOPLE WOULD FLIP OUT!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:55 am

I'd love to see this story illustrated with a red head as writen.
It would be Fobbs best quality work page for page and wouldn't take long for him. I think he would enjoy illustrating this too because it's hot and fast paced action. If I were Fobbs it would kill me to illustrate all those introductory pages that take Forever for any sex to happen like Flag Girls and other long slow intro stories. Whatever makes Fobbs Happy. I'm just looking forward to seeing Farm Girl and School Girl being continued and completed it will be an incredible ride and the greatest reason to be a member of Illustrated Interracial.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top