SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Post by mirandamorgan on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 am

Hi Guys,

Okay I pretty much feel humiliated now….I feel like I’ve lost the greatest man I have ever known in my life -  Fobbs, who I adore more than he will ever know and now I feel like I’ve lost the faith of fans after reading all the very disappointed people who really expressed how upset they were that I didn’t write the scene with Jessica and Amos sooner…..
             Well okay I’ll be completely honest. I’m poor. I don’t get paid to write. I hardly have time to write. And worst of all have Dyslexia and can’t see anything without my glasses. Sure I guess I was born with what most people call a pretty face and a wild imagination but sometimes I wish I could trade it for better eye sight and the ability the read and write better.
             So after reading that “challenge” topic and after all the emails and after I cried thinking of how much I miss my friend Fobbs who no matter what I will always support…..
              I thought to myself, “What would Fobbs do?”  And then I thought. “He would create a masterpiece!”
Now I’m not even one tenth as talented as Fobbs but I gave my best and gave my all using the most requested type of sexual situation I get from all of you.  Here it is. A new story custom written for Fobbs to be sex packed from the very first panel all the way through to the very last. I had kind of a hunch that Fobbs likes redheads so I give him two options. Either he can use the model “Lucy” in the story or if he wants I can even rewrite this and make the character Katy Kat. Also Katy Perry aka Katy Kat sometimes has red hair or I can make her hair dark ect. So whatever Fobbs likes and whatever he wishes if he chooses to make this a comic I will change it to his exact liking. This story is for all of you fans but most importantly this is for Fobbs.  
So please I encourage everyone to support Fobbs and buy a membership to Illustrated Interracial each and every month! You will experience the greatest erotic art that the world has to offer at Illustrated Interracial and you will be thrilled beyond your wildest fantasies when you see Fobbs phenominal artwork. Here is the link to the site. Please consider joining if you have yet to do so. Thank you so much:

http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

Katy With Red Hair Or Black:

Or "Lucy" :

SAVAGED BY THE AFRICANS
Part One
By Miranda Morgan
Dedicated To The Greatest Artist And Most Erotically Amazing Man Of All Time:  Fobbs

Lucy’s beautiful blue eyes sparkled while she pulled her tight jean shorts down her long curvy luscious legs and licked her lips as she then took off her blue top and smiled looking at the Waterfall in only her yellow bra and thong.  She playfully hopped up and down and her big 32G breasts jiggled about wildly.  She swayed her long red hair side to side and then shimmied her thong down from her tiny white tummy bottom 28 inch waist and along her buxom size 38 hips all the way down to her toes. She so was excited to feel the waterfall flowing over her body on the hot summer day and as she unfastened and dropped her bra she suddenly became startled at a loud rustling in the brush. Lucy quickly folded her arms across her big bare white luscious breasts and looked around fearfully.  She had spent this summer in the tiny secluded African village to help fight for African women’s rights and give food, aid, comfort, and most importantly birth control to the young girls to help empower them to live a more civilized and healthy life. She had missed her family and her beloved fiance’ back in England but she felt she needed an adventurous trip alone before she got married and settled down.  She was far from the village and her only fear was the wild animals that roamed Africa.
As Lucy felt the warm sand between her toes she continued to look around feeling as if she was being watched.  And she was being watched. She was being stalked by a wild animal that was hungry for so much more than just food.
Lucy shrugged and smiled and started to walk into the crystal clear water towards the waterfall.  She watched the sunlight dance upon the water and glisten like golden glitter. Then in what seemed like a flash of light Lucy heard a loud thump and splash and she felt the air knocked out of her stomach as a strong force slammed around her waist and pulled at her hair.  Screaming and spinning around as she felt herself thrown hard upon her back out of the water and into the sand she blinked wildly trying to regain her vision in the bright sunlight beaming down on her.
A giant set of black hands pushed her down by her shoulders and then proceeded to grab, twist, and pull at her big white breasts with wild vigor.  Lucy’s blurred vision started to clear and as she looked down she shrieked as she saw what looked like a hard thick long black spear stabbing at her pink pussy and sliding all the way up to her big tits.
Lucy cried out, “Please no! Stop! Get off me!”
The Giant African Savage grabbed Lucy’s wrists and pinned them down behind her head fiercely. “You fucking white bitch! You will pay for trying for stopping our tribe from breeding!”
Lucy struggled defiantly, “It’s a lady’s choice to have babies! They have the power to say no!”
The African Savage spit in Lucy’s face, “You fucking whore! You have no power! I will breed you and put a black baby in your white womb!”
Lucy continued to struggle and cry out but the African Savage was a beast of a man.  He was more than four times her size and looked as if he could kill a lion with his bare hands.  
“Ouch!! Stop pushing that thing in me! I will never fit! It’s huge!” Lucy said panting hard and feeling her tight pussy folds stretch out so wide it hurt as the African Savage started to force his gigantic black throbbing cock inside her inch by inch.
“I will punish your pussy whore! Spread those legs you fucking bitch!” He roared down Lucy bucking his hips into her with terrifying force.
Lucy wailed out in pain and squirmed in shock as she felt the monster sized African cock push up against something sacred inside her, “Urrghghghg God No please oww!! I’ve never had sex before!  You can’t do this I’m getting married next month! ARgghgh!!!”
The Giant African Savage slammed his hips hard up against Lucy’s outstretched inner thighs and pushed and held his cock inside her as she strained hard and cried, “Oww!!! You’re too deep you are tearing me inside!!”
“You are gonna feel this black cock all the way inside you white bitch!” The black beast hollered at Lucy while he pushed and poked and pounded Lucy’s cherry and made it explode inside her.
“Owwww!!! Ohhhhh Myyyy Goddd! It hurts so bad!!!!” Lucy screamed in pain as she felt what seemed like over ten inches of black throbbing cock force it’s way up inside her tight wet vagina.
She struggled hard to try and flex her pussy muscles around the black cock invading her depths but the more she squeezed her love canal around his throbbing ebony shaft the bigger and hotter it seemed to grow inside her.
“Ohh Oh God please it really hurts just slow down okay. Arrghghgh!!!” She pleaded as she felt the black beast ram hard against her cervix, “You are as deep as you can go! It won’t fit all in!” Lucy cried looking down and still seeing over half of the giant black cock shaft still sticking out of her.
Lucy groaned and squealed like a little girl as she felt wildly overwhelming taboo sensations start to ebb in her stomach and flow hot all through her tight pink pussy. She gasped in horror as she started to feel the humongous black African ball sacks of the savage swing like dangerously thick semen filled cannon balls against her bubble butt yearning to fully press against her pussy folds and ass to seal her fate.
Lucy screamed in desperation, “Owww Ah Ah Please Ow you are stretching me out bad inside! I’m not built for this!”
“Fuck you stupid white bitch! You were built for black cock! You fucking whiney bitch I’m not even halfway in you yet! Spread those white legs bitch!”
Lucy felt him jerk her head back roughly as he grabbed a large handful of her red hair and yanked her so hard that she spread her legs out quickly in pain, “Ouch! Okay I’m spreading! Okay! Slow down! Please I’m begging you!”
“Shut up you fucking whore! Instead of hearing you complain I want to hear you scream bitch!” The black beast laughed wickedly as he grabbed Lucy by the shoulders and started fucking her so hard her big breasts were smacking hard against his sweaty abs.
“AARRRGGHGHGHHGHGOOOOWOWOW!!” Lucy screamed feeling her overstretched pussy stretch open deep inside in her forbidden depths as tears flowed down her face.
The black giant beast grabbed Lucy’s gorgeous face with both hands sternly and stared deep into her tear filled blue eyes as he pummeled his fearsomely long ebony cock shaft through her poor tight cervix and started to fuck deeply into her womb with a ferocious lust for her that made her body start to shake wildly all over.
Lucy’s mouth hung open in shock and amazement as she starred up into her tormentor’s savage black eyes and she felt something hideously hot start to erupt in her girly depths.  She panted like a bitch in heat and started to feel her vaginal walls strain and tighten around the huge black penis that was pulsing with madness inside her.
Not knowing how to control her wildly trembling white arms Lucy’s frantically embraced her beastlike lover and she let out a loud sad painful moan that echoed through the trees and slowly turned into involuntary sexual sounds of Lucy grunting and gasping in extreme forced pleasure. Her mouth still hung agape astonished at her giant black lover’s powerful size and sexual dominance that he was forcing within her making her pussy gush and flow with streams of hot cream that were now easing the pain of her cherry blood that oozed down her quivering ass cheeks.  
Lucy started to groan hard, “Ohhh!! Ohhh god! Ohh you are making me!! Oh god no!!! I can’t!!!”
Deeper and deeper he fucked into his young busty bitch as the two forbidden lovers locked their hips together tightly and Lucy wrapped her legs around him throwing her head back in an orgasmic desperation.
“Urrghgghghhghhg..Owww! Oh yess!! Ohh god yes!” Lucy started to groan losing her mind completely.
The Giant Black African savage started fucking Lucy so hard that he was making an imprint of her back and ass into the warm sand as he pinned her down and started fucking her violently.
Lucy shook her head trying to clear her mind, “Owww! God! No! I mean no!!!! God Ohhhhhhhh!!!”
He wrapped his arms behind her shoulders and started force fucking Lucy so hard that his loud ball slapping sounds against her ass scared the birds out of the jungle trees.
“You fucking whore! I am gonna make you cum with me bitch!” he grunted to her as she licked all the sweet warm tears flowing down her blushed cheeks and her soft white neck.
He felt Lucy’s big white soft breasts push, press, and spread out across his giant armor shaped abs muscles as he squeezed her body hard in his violent embrace while fucking her with startling speed and thrusts so hard it made her grunt loud with every forceful pound of his ebony shaft up inside her sweet wet young white pussy.
Lucy lost it, “Oh Gaaaa…. Gaaaa….Gawwwddd I’m gonna Ohhhh! I’m gonna cum!”
The Black African kissed Lucy’s sweet lips passionately and fucked her with all his might as he felt her body jolt and heave in his tight embrace.
“OOOWWWWWW!!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” Lucy screamed as she felt his balls press hard up against her ass cheeks and his giant hot throbbing black cock throbbed and flexed inside her sweet depths while he held it balls deep inside her.
“I’m filling your white womb with my black seed bitch!” He roared as he pushed her down and flexed his giant black jungle butt holding the entire length of his exploding ebony spear all the way inside Lucy’s tight wet pink pussy.
“Owwww!! aRRgggghg!! Oh god! Oh god!!!! Ohhhh!!!” Lucy’s screams echoed through the jungle for several long minutes as the Black Savage Beast gave her ultra-hard short breeding thrusts keeping her impaled completely on his big black cock while load after load of hot thick vile Black African semen juice poured and spewed inside Lucy’s womb.
Lucy still screamed and panted loud cumming so hard as she looked down in horror to see the giant bulge of her overstretched womb and abdomen pushing out from the forceful insertion of the black cock that was still pumping black seed deep inside her intimate depths.
Lucy blinked wildly in horror, amazement, and orgasmic sensations as she looked up at the giant beast that was breeding her. She felt ashamed and horrified that this vile black creature had made her cum and was destroying her depths to the point where she could never experience this level of orgasmic extremes with a tiny white man.
Still feeling orgasms flow and rock through her pussy as the black cock pumped and throbbed within her Lucy started to ball and sob in utter defeat, “Owww nooo! You ruined me! You ruined me inside! You dirty nigger! Nooooo!!!”
The Black African let out a hearty sadistic laugh that gave Lucy goosebumps all down her back as she felt him forcefully turn her over and slide his slimy cum covered black cock up and down her bubble butt ass cheeks, “Haha you fucking white bitch! I’m just starting to ruin your insides! I have more of your sweet white holes to explore with my big black cock! Hahahah!!
Lucy’s eyes shot open and she turned her head around screaming, “No! Not there!! Oh god you can’t!! OWWWW!!!!”””
Lucy’s loud screams could be heard all through the jungle and it was the sound of a fertile girl in heat that was now attracting the other large black African Savages to follow her sexual sounds to find their treasured young bitch……

Last edited by mirandamorgan on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Post by mirandamorgan on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Guys,

Also I've gotten alot of emails from lurkers who can't see the pictures I posted of Jessica. They are clickable if you sign up here at the forum and login. I don't blame you for not signing up since many people are protective of their emails and privacy but it seems safe if you'd like to. Most people use junk emails anyway just to sign up I think. So here are the hottest Lucy pics links for those who just like to look and see them full size:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2fb52a382545442
http://www.imagebam.com/image/4aade8382545477
http://www.imagebam.com/image/90eb66382545490
http://www.imagebam.com/image/97f32e382545507
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2ab18c382545523
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e879c0382545526
http://www.imagebam.com/image/9dd455382545549
http://www.imagebam.com/image/550069382545545
http://www.imagebam.com/image/60a706382545567
http://www.imagebam.com/image/27a30b382545555
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b7caef382545579
http://www.imagebam.com/image/050f27382545586
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6dd3ea382545599
http://www.imagebam.com/image/39e831382545602

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAVAGED BY AFRICANS ( Lucy / Katy) Custom Story Created For & Dedicated To Fobbs

Post by Darklove on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Best story you have written so far Miranda. Longtime fan from the old board. Longtime member too. Personally I think both Savaged By Africans and Katy Kat Blacked are very deserving and worthy of comics.

Darklove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:08 pm

wow! miranda that is one of your sexiest stories ever! what do you mean you lost fobbs? i thought you were friends? maybe the couple of jealous people at the old forum and corrupt moderator U.O. used their lies and shit to trash you even more behind your back to fobbs?
im not giving up on fobbs . everyone could tell that you were the classiest person at the old board. and when U.O. and W.W. tried to get members to leave and cancel memberships you were the only one who really promoted the site and encouraged people to join. and you still do! i like this more than teen breeding! i love it. so i hope fobbs does see it . you said you would even change the character to fit his needs and desires that is cool! that redhead is super hot really sexy but do is katy. i wonder which one fobbs would choose? if i were him i would be excited to have something like this like a big selection of goodies to chose from. this was so sexy. i mean i got excited faster reading this than any of your other stories. thank you miranda!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Shit I love it!
You can't start off to the sex much quicker than that! Alot of people on the old board were requesting a story about a safari jungle african story and this is it!
I liked how the character Lucy is trying to help the girls by giving them birth control and really pissing off the african black men!! Haha! That is so sexy! Cause them ole' black men gonna get their payback when they get ahold of Lucy! That was smart thinking Miranda!
And hey I want to see Amos get Jessica really bad too but I liked the extra scene you added with Jed and Jessica. I like how when Jessica asked about his wife he said that she cheated with Big Amos!! Haha! The scene was hot cause he wanted to make her feel like a little girl bitch and he wanted to be her daddy talking dirty that was really sexy shit!
So Savaged by Africans I think would be one of Fobbs best comics! How could he not like it? Whatever he doesn't like he can ask you to change and do whatever he wants with it!
Miranda lady you were so nice you said you would change the character shit!
Katy or Lucy????
Can Fobbs do both?
School Girl and Farm Girl. Then the third comic could be Katy Kat Blacked and then the fourth short comic could be Savaged by Africans!?
I'm really hot for Katy Perry but I like this story the best over Katy Kat Blacked. School Girl is the all time best story I think.
So if Fobbs only wants to do three comics then I would love to see Katy as the character in this story! With red hair or black! Haha I do think Fobbs like redheads too probably. The Lucy girl shit yes she is super hot and sexy body big boobs and really pretty face. I like that Fobbs can choose which girl he wants. I hope he makes this or this and Katy Kat Blacked both so we have either 3 great comics or 4. Fobbs should be happy he has someone like Miranda writing for him. Shit she has changed Farm Girl a few times already for the fans!
Thanks Miranda lady! Savaged by Africans and seeing those hot pics gave me some strong pep in my step for today! Shit that is sexy!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HardSex on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:42 am

Miranda,

Been a member of II Since you got there and gave us better sex. A Comic based on a hardcore story like this is what I pay to see. The red head Lucy is smoking hot too. Katy would be a great choice as well. Glad to see the artist has some options on this one. Fun to see which girl he would choose.

Thanks

HardSex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 am

Standing ovation Miranda! My challenge was blown away by you! If this story is made into a comic I will have no choice but to buy a recurring membership to Illustrated Interracial each month because every single panel of Savaged By Africans will be loaded with intense interracial sex!!!!!!!! bounce  bounce  cheers  cheers   I think this has the potential to rival School Girl. It would be almost impossible to do that but this is amazing! Even the title is catchy Savaged By Africans! I love it! Completely love it! Lucy is incredibly attractive and most importantly it seems that the Black Savage is a giant beast with a super huge black cock! Mmmm! If anyone here knows Fobbs or knows how to get in touch with him give him please give him the news of this! Also just a minor spelling error: I think you meant he not she was licking up her salty tears . Sexy part! Sorry to hear you have dyslexia. You are still the greatest erotic writer! No one else comes close. Please keep your stories intense and sex filled like this! Thank you!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WIN24 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 am

Best sex story I've read from you yet Miranda.
Also I wanted to say you are an incredibly beautiful young lady. You look like Sara from the School Girl Comic. You are a young dream goddess.

Thank you beautiful Miranda.

WIN24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:12 am

One Question?

How could Fobbs not make this a comic?

Miranda said she would change it to his exact liking and even change the girl!!!!!??????

I thought the story was extraordinarily sexy!!! MMMMM!!! I had to pull out my vibrator and rub my clit and then cram the whole thing up my wet pussy when I was reading this and I came like crazy all down my legs. Someone call or email or snail mail Fobbs this story!!!!! I like the red hair too! It's sexy! Makes me want to dye mine red now like Katy! Hehe.
Thank you Miranda!

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:59 am

FUCKING GODDAMNIT!!!!! PLEASE FOBBS MAKE THIS A COMIC!!!!!

PLEASE FOBBS MAKE SAVAGED BY AFRICANS A COMIC!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce

I got off to this story seven times tonight it's so hot!!!!! Damnit and that red hed is so fucking sexy!!!! I love when Fobbs makes redheads! He deserves to finally make a redhead comic that has hardcore and sexy like this one!!! Miranda is amazing!!!! And Hell Yeah I want to see Katy Perry get her pussy fucked so hard!! After the first couple updates Katy Kat Blacked is gonna be ultra hardcore in part 2!! Miranda has gotten the message we need to see her hardcore!!!!! Yeah! cyclops Twisted Evil
Thanks for this! We needed this!!!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 am

I really enjoyed your new story Miranda. I imagined seeing it illustrated as I read it because it seemed set up and written so perfectly for a comic.  
I hope you continue and post part two soon! Thank you!

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HardRape on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 am

This is so sexy. Almost as sexy School Girl just wish the girl was younger. Thanks

HardRape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sne on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:57 am

Hell I swear whenever I read a Miranda story I get so turned on. I mean she is so sexy and it just pulls me in every time hell this is the best.
I would make one change. I would like to see the Savage pull her into the water and fuck her hard after he fucks her in the sand. I think that would be hot. Not all the way into the water but maybe pull her into a shallow area and fuck her or in the mist of the waterfall? Guess that could happen in part two.

sne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackInKaty on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:13 am

I would LOVE to see Katy in this comic!!!!
The story is spectacular!!

BlackInKaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wellspring on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm

This story sums up what I've been craving to see illustrated. A giant primal black beast african taking a sexy white woman and totally dominating her sexually. I yearn to see more of this. School Girl is amazing and the best there is but I yearn to see the sex get even harder and rougher. Seeing Big Dawg gets me very excited about whats to come and makes me think of this great story.

wellspring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 pm

wellspring wrote:This story sums up what I've been craving to see illustrated. A giant primal black beast african taking a sexy white woman and totally dominating her sexually. I yearn to see more of this. School Girl is amazing and the best there is but I yearn to see the sex get even harder and rougher. Seeing Big Dawg gets me very excited about whats to come and makes me think of this great story.

Great expression. I desire this as well.
Always wanting to see a large African dominate a young white girl and really make her stretch and scream and cry and struggle only to ultimately cum so hard in pleasure and pain and then have their body completely taken over by the black!
Miranda really went hardcore in this story.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:58 am

Katy Perry in Savaged By Africans:

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:28 am

Now this comic would good enough to die for.
Hope to see Savaged By Africans soon.

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philips on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:11 pm

The redhead looks so hot but Katy is so beautiful!!!
Is that why the comic isn't out yet? They are deciding which story to use?
Savaged By Africans would be my choice! I love you

philips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Put Katy in this and you gotta comic that COULD be as sexy as School Girl.

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:04 pm

I prefer not to say which girl I would select to see in this comic.
I just want to see the artist's desire flow free and pick what he so chooses to create this!

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Jack Brown wrote:I prefer not to say which girl I would select to see in this comic.
I just want to see the artist's desire flow free and pick what he so chooses to create this!

Sure but Katy would be so sexy in this! The artist can give her red hair whatever he wants! We need a comic that starts at the sex!!!! That's what I'm looking to pay for!
I'm not looking to pay for a comic!
I'm looking to pay for a sex comic!
Katy is so freaking sexy Dont you think more than the redhead she is hot though the lucy girl really hot

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Resca on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 am

Waiting for this comic.....

Resca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:19 pm

I request this story as comic.
Thank you Fobbs.

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 pm

I read this again and could imagine every page as Fobbs would bring this to life. Teen Breeding is awesome and Katy Kat Blacked very intense but this story would be so sexy and powerful to see Fobbs make a comic. I could see this developing deeply too because the setup for the story is very powerfully set up against races. The white girl coming into the Africans land to empower the women and boss the black men but then the tides are turned and she becomes the slave!
It's the way I wish Manza would have been done!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top