Fobbs can you see us? Are you here? Please post a message so we all know you can see our support of you. Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fobbs can you see us? Are you here? Please post a message so we all know you can see our support of you. Thanks

Post by raginten on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 am

Posted this as a reply but I'll post as a topic to make sure Fobbs can see.

obbs can you see us? Are you here? Please post a message so we all know you can see our support of you. Thanks

Fobbs are you there? confused Do you know about the forum? Please let us big fans of yours know.

We need to know that you see that you have our support! And I will reconsider canceling my membership if you just post here and say hi.  I was disappointed at what went on at the old forum but this gives me hope and a reason to keep my membership. Especially if you are gonna keep making School Girl , Farm Girl, and hopefully Katy Kat Blacked.

Thanks Fobbs.

Please just post so we know you can see what we write you. Thanks buddy. Very Happy

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fobbs can you see us? Are you here? Please post a message so we all know you can see our support of you. Thanks

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:24 am

Wait? You mean Fobbs doesn't even know about this forum?
I post because I like him to see what I write obviously. I write to him not just about him.

Anyway there is no reason for us to post if he can't see our fanmail messages to him????

Fobbs has been quiet for a long time. I really hope he comes here and says something.

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fobbs can you see us? Are you here? Please post a message so we all know you can see our support of you. Thanks

Post by mirandamorgan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:41 am

Hi Guys,

Wow! Who put this all together?? What a wonderful gift to Fobbs! I was so upset and disheartened that all your precious voices were being silenced at the old forum and I didn’t know what to do or how to help. But now I see you all worked together to give Fobbs the support and feedback he so greatly deserves!  

Please everyone continue to keep your membership to Illustrated Interracial each and every month because Fobbs is creating the most amazing artwork ever and he has two huge comic updates each and every week!

Also I’ll be posting new parts of the stories that you all requested soon!
Stay strong everyone! Fobbs needs and deserves all of your support! He pours all of his heart and soul into his art and works so hard for us all!
Also yes I very much hope Fobbs joins here and replies to this message by raginten. I haven’t heard from Fobbs yet so I hope he responds soon!

Thank you!

Most Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top