TEEN BREEDING By Quantum & Miranda Morgan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TEEN BREEDING By Quantum & Miranda Morgan

Post by treemonkey on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 am

Teen Breeding would be spectactular ! Just make Tiffany's boobs just a little bigger and she will be so sexy so perfect like a young white angel! It would be the hottest thing ever to see Fobbs make a pure white angel get blacked by big black cock!

treemonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 am

FOBBS WOULD MAKE TEEN BREEDING SO FUCKING HOT!!!! IT WOULD BE THE BEST SHORT COMIC EVER MADE!

FOBBS IS THE GREATEST FUCKING ARTIST EVER! FACT!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilB on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:45 pm

As a member of Illustrated Interracial I'd like to point out that yes I love seeing Fobbs art but if the comic isn't written by Miranda Morgan I have no interest in reading it.
A comic needs great writing and strong sexual scenarios. Miranda Morgan is the best writer. Yes Teen Breeding is great though personally I would prefer to see Savaged By Africans. I will enjoy whichever comics are illustrated next as long as they are written by Miranda Morgan and then I will continue to be a happy member of Illustrated Interracial forever.

AprilB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:30 am

AprilB wrote:As a member of Illustrated Interracial I'd like to point out that yes I love seeing Fobbs art but if the comic isn't written by Miranda Morgan I have no interest in reading it.
A comic needs great writing and strong sexual scenarios. Miranda Morgan is the best writer.  Yes Teen Breeding is great though personally I would prefer to see Savaged By Africans.  I will enjoy whichever comics are illustrated next as long as they are written by Miranda Morgan and then I will continue to be a happy member of Illustrated Interracial forever.

Consider me a former member of illustrated Interracial. Fobbs is obviously whatwho and Uh Oh's bitch. Seriously I'm not paying to see shitty old stories or gay comics !
Miranda is a fool for thinking Fobbs gives a shit about her work.

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vasquezo on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 pm

longtime member of illustrated interracial.
okay now see i actually really enjoyed emptiness! not the story no no. but the art was fantastic and i imagined that the lady was very reluctant and scared and didn't read the words i just looked at the art. i really love reluctance. forced is great but reluctance and fear the best for me. see i read these new stories farm girl which is my favorite of all time and school girl very good fear in that i like. but see now i spoiled because the stories so good and i actually read the comics!!! sorry my english not so good but anyway i want to say i feel really let down seeing flag girls or something like the beggars comic because the writting so bad and uninteresting i just lose interest. i read teen breeding and i love it! great relutance and it would be sexy sexy to see art from fobbs.
okay now see fobbs is my favorite artist. i hope he uses that girl miranda morgan stories more because then see i read the comics and want to see the pictures more instead of just flipping through. look here.
see i see emptiness maybe three times i look at the comic. but farm girl and school girl i read and see probably like 70 times it so sexy art and story! see what i mean i try to say that the new comics stories and so much better and makes me stay member for every month. i now pay every month. two years ago i only pay three times a year maybe just to see pics. okay hope this helps. thank you fobbs you are my favorite artist and miranda girl you are my favorite writer. okay bye

vasquezo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top