TEEN BREEDING By Quantum & Miranda Morgan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEEN BREEDING By Quantum & Miranda Morgan

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 am

TEEN BREEDING
PART ONE

Story Outline And Editing By Miranda Morgan.

Story Written By Quantum Ferocity.

If you enjoy this story please considering becoming a member at Illustrated Interracial where you can experience the greatest sexiest illustrated and written comics in the entire world by the greatest artist Fobbs and the greatest writer Miranda Morgan!   cheers

Young Tiffany excitedly knocked on the big red door to the rundown apartment complex wearing her tight white top and high cut pink shorts.  The bottoms of her bubble butt ass cheeks peeked out above her long silky smooth teenage legs that were only covered up to her calves by sexy red white and blue stripped socks.   She sucked on her red lollypop and her cute blonde pony tail swung from side to side as she started to dance in her black high heels hearing the loud bass beat from loud rap booming from inside.
The door swung open and Tiffany’s lollypop fell from her mouth as she looked up and stared at the largest black man she had ever seen. He was oddly built and looked like a large black bull with big muscles and giant legs that looked stronger than stone columns.  His shoulders were wider than the door and there was an enormous bulge that was beginning to come alive inside his grey shorts at the sight of the young teen.
- Umm Hi. I’m Tiffany. I’m here to apply for the teen reading job posted in the paper.
He pulled her inside by the shoulder and closed the door.
- Yeah close enough it’s 100 dollars per hour and 10,000 if you deliver.   Just say yes and you’re hired.
Tiffany giggled excitedly.
- Yes! I’m ready! And I can deliver whatever you want. I used to deliver pizzas.
Bull grunted and pulled her into the bedroom.
- You’re gonna deliver a lot more than pizza’s you fucking bitch.
Tiffany scowled.
- Excuse me?
Bull reached down and pulled off Tiffany’s top as she awkwardly rose her arms upward to let him.
- Ummm Sir what are you doing? Do I need a uniform or something?

Bull gave her an evil grin.

- Yeah bitch we need you in your birthday suit.
Bull ripped off Tiffany’s pink shorts and threw her onto her back on the bed like she was as light as a leaf to him.
She shrieked and cried out.
- Wait what are you doing? I thought this was Teen Reading?

Bull shrugged then became enraged.

- Whoops guess it was a misprint. This is Teen Breeding Bitch! Spread those legs!

Tiffany was in shock and she shivered as Bull took off his shorts and leaped up on top of her drooling as he feasted his eyes on her big perfect C Cup breasts tucked into her pink bra, her long luscious soft white young teen legs, and her sweet honeypot pussy that was a clean shaven perfect mound with soft pink folds.

- Wait stop! I can’t do this! I have a boyfriend and I’m a virgin!

Tiffany started shaking when she looked down and saw the most wicked thick throbbing black cock that was longer than her arm arching up between Bull’s big black legs.

- Bitch do you want the 10,000 dollars or not?

Tiffany looked up at Bull with her baby blue eyes and dreamy doll face as tears filled her innocent eyes.  She thought about how poor she was and how much money she still needed to get into college if she ever had a chance at living a good life.

- Yes I need the money but……

The instant that Tiffany said yes Bull grabbed her young hips and lunged his giant black monster cock up inside Tiffany’s tight little cunt.

- Owwww!!!!!! Gawd that hurts!!!! Please not so deep!

Bull held her down firmly as the young teen struggled to take in the first several inches of the thick throbbing black cock that was pushing up inside her tight pink pussy folds.

- Damn bitch you are tight! Gonna have to give your little white pussy a workout!

Tiffany screamed as Bull pulled his hips back and slammed his giant black cock shaft hard up inside her pink pussy again that was now wet with her scared anticipation and Bull’s thick precum.

- Owwww!!! You’re too deep!!! Please OwW!! Take it back out!!!

Bull slammed into Tiffany again as her young hot body shook and her big young breasts jiggled inside her pink bra.

- No please! I don’t think I can do this! It won’t fit!

Bull grabbed Tiffany’s shoulders and bore down on his young bitch.

- Spread your legs bitch and take a deep breath!

Bull lunged like an possessed animal  into with a hard charging force and busted Tiffany’s tight pussy cherry and his tree sized black cock slid up inside her so deep she felt like he was inside of her stomach.

- Ouch!!!! It hurts!!! Oww!!! Please not so deep! OW!

Bull started fucking his young white bitch with a force that shook the room. Tiffany cried and gasped as she felt the giant black man’s ebony cock pulse and flex so hard and hot inside her young pink depths as her tight vagina struggled to stretch out around his extreme thickness and length.

- Slow down! You’re hurting me!!! Ow!!!! Please!

Bull started to fuck Tiffany harder and her young virgin cherry blood started to drip out of the folds of her tight wet cunt that were straining hard to stretch around Bull’s black breeding shaft that was growing larger inside her.

- Oh my Gawd!!!  I said slow down! You’re too big to fit in me! You fucking nigger!

Bull smacked the precious princess face of his teen bitch and grabbed her face with both hands.

- You got a dirty little mouth bitch! You gonna pay for that! Look at me whore!

Bull held her pretty young face and started fucking into Tiffany so hard that he was pushing the mattress springs all the way against the floor three feet below the bed frame! Tiffany started crying in fear and her legs shook wildly.

- OHHHHHHH!!!! You’re going to hard! I can’t take this!

Bull continued to hold Tiffany’s gorgeous doll face in his big black hands and looked deep into her baby blue eyes.  Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his maddening intense black eyes stare down into her soul.  She started to feel new sensations deep inside her young wet vagina and she began to take long deep breaths as she stared into her black lover’s fierce gaze.
Tiffany’s deep pussy pain started to blend into a wild tickling intensely pleasurable deep heat that ran down her stomach, deep inside her vagina, and all the way down her soft white bubble butt and up her back.

- Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!!!   I can feel you so deep inside of me!!

Bull wrapped his arms up behind her white shoulders and pulled her closer so Tiffany’s young doll face was only inches from his black bull face.  She felt his powerful grunts of black breath on her lips and apprehensively wrapped her arms around her lover feeling his black sweat flow down his chest and down her breasts and young quivering white stomach.

- Get ready to take my seed bitch! Spread those legs!

Tiffany screamed in fear and shock at the intense feelings the black bull was making her experience.

- I can’t spread any more!  That’s it you are as deep as you can go in me!!

Bull fucked into Tiffany so hard she thought her pussy was gonna break and she felt his throbbing giant black mushroom cock head push against her sensitive cervix making her back arc, big breasts push out, and legs clasp around him protectively.

- I’m gonna fuck you a lot deeper bitch!!

Tiffany was terrified and tried to hang on for dear life.

- Owww!!! No please I won’t be able to walk for weeks!!!

The giant black man slammed into Tiffany so hard the teen girl slammed down into the mattress and as it slammed against the floor again and again. Up and down the two lovers held onto each other and Tiffany was pleading for mercy.

- Please you have to slow down.  It hurts!

Bull slowed his thrusts but fucked her harder and deeper and began to breed his young teen bitch with wild black fury.  Tiffany was everyman’s teenage dream and Bull was going to lay claim to her young womb and own her body.
With a roar Bull started to pummel Tiffany’s pussy so hard that tears flowed from her eyes and she screamed at the top of her lungs feeling his gigantic black cock push past her cervix and up into her young uterus.

- OHHHH MYYY GAWWDDD!!! I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY STOMACH!! OWWW!!!

Bull watched excitedly as Tiffany’s young baby blue eyes shot open so wide in the most shocked expression and she stared at him in tormented horror, deep pain, and ultimate pleasure.

Tiffany now felt Bull’s enormous ball sacks that were the size of big black cannon balls slam and smack hard against her bubble butt. Tiffany felt a deep sexual rush jolt through her young perfect white teen body and she held onto Bull tight and looked deep into his terrifying big black eyes.

Tiffany sucked in a deep breath of air and let out a long loud moan.

- Oh God! I’m gonna….Ow…Oh…..I’m gonna cum! OHHHHHHH!!!

Tiffany started whimpering as she felt Bull punish her young pussy and her body defied her and she got so wet that her sticky teen cum juice ran all down his big black cock and balls. He fucked her all out as hard as he could and her butt was flushed red from the pounding of his raging black cannon balls bursting at the seams with loads of cum waiting to be pumped into her womb.  Bull was pounding Tiffany like a black beast and she felt his giant sweaty black ball sacks smash against her pussy one final time as he held his cock all the way inside her fucking into her with powerful short blunt breeding thrusts.

Bull grabbed the poor young teen’s face and held it tightly in his black hands glaring into her with a lust that burnt down into her soul and roared as his overly enlarged big black cock erupted deep inside her filling her womb full of his black baby making seed.

- Take my black seed you fucking whore!

Tiffany gasped and moaned loudly as she felt his thick black cum blast up inside her and her legs convulsed and she felt her young teen pussy gush as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life.

- NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE I COULD GET PREGANT!!! NO!!!! OWWWWW!!!!!

Bull held Tiffany’s gorgeous doll face and kissed her passionately muffling her scream.  Then he tore off her pink bra and clutched her tightly in his big muscular black arms feeling her big soft teen breasts and taunt nipples push tightly against his sweaty black chest.
Bull smothered Tiffany’s body and held her so tight that he could feel her young teen heart beat and he kissed her soft white neck and sucked on it making her shake and tremble in wild orgasmic pain and pleasure in his arms.

Bull held Tiffany down and pounded into her pussy for another long twenty minutes to pump as much black baby making seed as he could deep into her teen womb..........

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fobbsmirandafans.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TEEN BREEDING By Quantum & Miranda Morgan

Post by julesta on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 am

wow! thanks so much for posting this!! Very Happy
i really love this and would love to see fobbs make it! it would be a perfect short comic!
thanks! cheers

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 am

I'm very much looking forward to see Teen Breeding made into a comic. It's the perfect short comic and gets to the sex quicker than any other story I've read so far. The girl is a teen dream and it will be amazing to see big black dark cock pound her teen pussy.

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:56 pm

This is the gold standard on how comic stories should be written and crafted! This starts off strong and gets to the hot sex! I hope to see more epic works like this. Thank you.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonseed on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am

By the way, I love this story.
I think it would make a really awesome short comic. It's been a while since the Fobbs artist has done a comic short. This would be a great one!
Thanks for the great story!!! The girl is WOW HOT!

dragonseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:29 am

dragonseed wrote:By the way, I love this story.
I think it would make a really awesome short comic. It's been a while since the Fobbs artist has done a comic short. This would be a great one!
Thanks for the great story!!! The girl is WOW HOT!

me too! it's my fav and i've been hoping this becomes a short comic. it would be amazing!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 am

I think this could be the best comic ever in terms of Quality. The girl is beyond beautiful and the sex occurs so quickly and furiously so I eagerly await to see the panels of this!!!!!!

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:19 pm

My second request is for this comic.
Thank you Fobbs. You are the best.

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:53 am

Hey, This is really the comic I want to see more than anything. The younger and more innocent the girl the hotter the comic!
Fobbs creation of Tiffany would be the hottest most beautiful girl ever!
TEEN BREEDING Please!
Thank you!

Also this comic is written perfectly! The sex starts right in the beginning! No boring parts in this story!
And Miranda said she would write the next part however Fobbs wants! Hey this is the big one right here!

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonseed on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:05 pm

beetlejuice wrote:Hey, This is really the comic I want to see more than anything. The younger and more innocent the girl the hotter the comic!
Fobbs creation of Tiffany would be the hottest most beautiful girl ever!
TEEN BREEDING Please!
Thank you!

Also this comic is written perfectly! The sex starts right in the beginning! No boring parts in this story!
And Miranda said she would write the next part however Fobbs wants! Hey this is the big one right here!

Yes, I think Fobbs art fits the type of story so perfectly for a comic. I've read this story numerous times dreaming of how amazing it would look for Fobbs to Illustrate. I can see it all in my mind and it would be an incredible erotic work of art. The best thing about this story if it would be made as a comic is like you said it would be so boldly full of sex from the very start. That is what any new comic at Illustrated Interracial needs. It would be really sad to see another long story made into a comic that takes months to even get to the sex. The sex art is what we crave and this story delivers!!! Would also be so much fun to see what happens in part 2 whatever Fobbs would wish for Miranda to write and of course with some ideas from us fans.

Thanks

dragonseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:13 am

Fobbs Sir,

I'd like to request this deeply erotic short story to be made into a short comic. It's something different, something new, and it's very intense and something for everyone. A young girl is involved (everyone loves that), there is some reluctance (most all of us desire that), there is great passion and semi consensual intimacy (a strong mix), strong dominance of a large black breeding a white girl (we all love that), and of course it's written in most part by Miranda Morgan your greatest author and the greatest supporter of Illustrated Interracial ever.
It's my hope Fobbs Sir that the Beggars Take My Wife story is kept short and ended quickly and a new short story like Teen Breeding can be made that all us fans would be excited to see and it would give you new exciting fresh subject matter to illustrate.

Thank you for your time Fobbs Sir,

Jack Brown

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Jack Brown wrote:Fobbs Sir,

I'd like to request this deeply erotic short story to be made into a short comic. It's something different, something new, and it's very intense and something for everyone.  A young girl is involved (everyone loves that), there is some reluctance (most all of us desire that), there is great passion and semi consensual intimacy (a strong mix), strong dominance of a large black breeding a white girl (we all love that), and of course it's written in most part by Miranda Morgan your greatest author and the greatest supporter of Illustrated Interracial ever.
         It's my hope Fobbs Sir that the Beggars Take My Wife story is kept short and ended quickly and a new short story like Teen Breeding can be made that all us fans would be excited to see and it would give you new exciting fresh subject matter to illustrate.

Jack Brown

that's a great idea jack brown. i hope fobbs reads your nice message to him. that gay beggars comic just really hurts the site of illustrated interracial. gay beggars is like a nasty fly in a soup or a huge ugly hairy mole on a pretty face. i wish the beggars comic will be thrown away and fobbs can work on a really sexy and hot comic like teen breeding instead of gay beggars. thank you.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 am

tinytreeland wrote:

I'd like to request this deeply erotic short story to be made into a short comic. It's something different, something new, and it's very intense and something for everyone.  A young girl is involved (everyone loves that), there is some reluctance (most all of us desire that), there is great passion and semi consensual intimacy (a strong mix), strong dominance of a large black breeding a white girl (we all love that), and of course it's written in most part by Miranda Morgan your greatest author and the greatest supporter of Illustrated Interracial ever.

Jack Brown

that's a great idea jack brown. i hope fobbs reads your nice message to him. that gay beggars comic just really hurts the site of illustrated interracial. gay beggars is like a nasty fly in a soup or a huge ugly hairy mole on a pretty face. i wish the beggars comic will be thrown away and fobbs can work on a really sexy and hot comic like teen breeding instead of gay beggars. thank you.

teen breeding was always one of my favorite stories! it would be fobbs best short story! i would love to see him illustrate this!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 pm

I'd love to see Teen Breeding.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:37 am

We need a great new short story like this now because Fobbs and the site Illustrated Interracial are really hurting right now. Fobbs needs to make a comeback and have 3 Great comics.
YOU CAN DO IT FOBBS!

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:18 am

julesta wrote:
tinytreeland wrote:

Jack Brown

teen breeding was always one of my favorite stories! it would be fobbs best short story! i would love to see him illustrate this!

Yes Jack Brown wonderful letter to Fobbs! We need new young fun exciting story! Teen Breeding Is Perfect! cheers cheers

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BobH on Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:30 am

Mr. Fobbs as a proud member of Illustrated Interracial I please ask for you to Illustrate Teen Breeding. It would be a dream come true to see that young dream doll fucked by big black cock and a great hot fantasy to see a black baby be made inside her. Thank you Mr. Fobbs.

BobH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:20 am

Fobbs can you please make Teen Breeding your new comic?

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FREDRICKO on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello sorry had to read translate story and now I see yes! Yes Teen Breeding very good very sexy hot!
I wait with excited feeling to see Artist draw hot girl Tiffany in Teen Breeding and she will take black big cock in her deep hard long pumps hot juice cum in her pink teen tight pussy and she cum hard on his bull black cock yes thank you !!

FREDRICKO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 pm

I always loved this story. The sex is so deep you know from the start that the black is working so hard to put a black baby in that young girl's womb.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:40 am

I read the story it is very sexual right from the get go. I actually really like Teen Breeding. Kate from Farm Girl is my Favorite but I could have a sweet spot for Tiffany id have to see how Fobbs would draw her. The girl in the pics is sooooo pretty like an angel I do love that look. Kate from Farm Girl is my favorite though.

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 am

I love Fobbs artwork so much. It means so much to my life because his art makes me feel deep feelings I have never felt before. I would just love to see Fobbs make Teen Breeding. I really identify with the story as a girl who has thoughts about black cock but too shy to really face it and accept it......

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardees12 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm not sure if many of you have noticed what's went on, but I browse many of the underground sex forums that discuss sites like Illustrated Interracial.....

.....and recently everyone's been saying that Illustrated Interracial has taken a huge beating and tons of people really pretty much said Illustrated Interracial's reputation is shitty and alot worse things than that said because of all the gay porn stuff that has been showcased at Illustrated Interracial.  I don't know what that gay stuff was all about but I think the site needs a boost and a strong comeback and I agree with all the others here Teen Breeding will really be a super hot comic that will make people have faith in Illustrated Interracial again.

Here's to hoping Illustrated Interracial comes back strong and makes a new comic that can be as hot as Farm Girl and School Girl!

Hardees12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraFan on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 am

School Girl is the best comic and that is really what I'm most intetested in seeing developing and seeing Sara I can't get enough of her she is like the perfect girl so hot.
Though sure Teen Breeding would be a hit comic. It leans too consensual in my opinion but has very strong reluctance and doubt and fear so that makes it very hot.

SaraFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:14 am

Fobbs please will you consider illustrating Teen Breeding? Thank you Fobbs.

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top