KATY KAT BLACKED " Katy Perry Super Sexy Interracial Parody Comic "

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KATY KAT BLACKED " Katy Perry Super Sexy Interracial Parody Comic "

Post by forcefuck on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:21 am

The black african is fuckin pissed.

He is gonna destroy Katy's white pussy in part 2.

forcefuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 pm

forcefuck wrote:The black african is fuckin pissed.

Miranda's writing is getting even better in my view. I read most fans want to see the artist go hardcore super forced all the time and I do as well but Miranda is changing it up a bit here and there it seems to keep things fresh for the artist so he has selection and choice and options. I'm always open to seductive intros to story comics like this as long as they lead to the hardcore forced sex black on white that we desire so much.
I was surprisingly turned on very deeply from the start of this story. It pulled me in very strongly. I desire to see the black african pound and stretch Katy to total extremes in the next part it will be deeply sexy.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 pm

rivers02 wrote:

Miranda's writing is getting even better in my view. I read most fans want to see the artist go hardcore super forced all the time and I do as well but Miranda is changing it up a bit here and there it seems to keep things fresh for the artist so he has selection and choice and options. I'm always open to seductive intros to story comics like this as long as they lead to the hardcore forced sex black on white that we desire so much.
I was surprisingly turned on very deeply from the start of this story. It pulled me in very strongly. I desire to see the black african pound and stretch Katy to total extremes in the next part it will be deeply sexy.

we can enjoy the stories but sadly i'm pretty sure fobbs hasn't even read katy kat blacked or teen breeding or savaged by africans. he is gone i think? just sayin. i'm his big fan and i was excited for him to do katy kat blacked cause i knew he would make a ton of money and new fans from it but i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about money or fans and is already really rich and a multi millionare so i can't say i don't blame him if he is gone.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDawg on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:55 am

julesta wrote:
rivers02 wrote:

we can enjoy the stories but sadly i'm pretty sure fobbs hasn't even read katy kat blacked or teen breeding or savaged by africans. he is gone i think? just sayin. i'm his big fan and i was excited for him to do katy kat blacked cause i knew he would make a ton of money and new fans from it but i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about money or fans and is already really rich and a multi millionare so i can't say i don't blame him if he is gone.

Hey DipShit Julesta shut the fuck up! Stop being a downer and being negative and shit!!!
I pay my hard earned money to Fobbs to see him bring Miranda's great work to life and I still believe he will see Miranda's new work and updates and make them as he sees best!

Come on Fobbs! Show em' how it's done! I can't wait to see you show Katy Perry getting the fucking shit fucked out of her!!!! Hell yeah!!!!
Gonna be epic!! affraid

BigDawg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 am

BigDawg wrote:
julesta wrote:
rivers02 wrote:

Hey DipShit Julesta shut the fuck up! Stop being a downer and being negative and shit!!!
I pay my hard earned money to Fobbs to see him bring Miranda's great work to life and I still believe he will see Miranda's new work and updates and make them as he sees best!

Come on Fobbs! Show em' how it's done! I can't wait to see you show Katy Perry getting the fucking shit fucked out of her!!!! Hell yeah!!!!
Gonna be epic!! affraid

Big Dawg Katy Kat Blacked would be great but the more I think of it I think I'd like to see Katy Savaged By Africans:

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 pm

BigDawg wrote:
julesta wrote:
rivers02 wrote:

Gonna be epic!! affraid

hey man geez im just saying the truth! are you blind! you are one of those fobbs fans who are delusional. im one of his biggest fans but im not a blind follower. i used to think fobbs cared about his fans and he inspired me really he did but when i was attacked at the old board and stuff fobbs really didn't give a shit. only miranda emailed me encouraging me to keep my paid membership. i like fobbs art but he isn't who i thought he was. at least i don't think so. he used to be really cool at at least interact a little with us to make us feel good about being loyal fans you know. i think he was just faking it or something. i mean no one has heard anything from him in months and supposedly he rejects miranda's loyality too? really that's bullshit. i guess he just let me down as a fan. im really really sad and disappointed that we don't have much longer to enjoy school girl and farm girl because Fobbs hasn't seen miranda's new parts continuation

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by raginten on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:53 am

Please delete the trash above this reply whoever people made this place. Thanks.

Shit anyway Katy Perry will keep growing in popularity more and more it don't matter that the super bowl is over. Katy will be at the Grammys vmas and have tons of big cleavage showing music videos.
So some artist will take advantage of it and make the sex parody comic. She is so sexy.

Look at this sexy GIF looks like she is getting fucked by big black cock:

http://static.mybs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/katyperry3.gif

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philips on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Where's the comic? The cover looks hot!!!! affraid I love you I love you

philips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

philips wrote:Where's the comic? The cover looks hot!!!!  affraid  I love you I love you

It ain't out yet ! If it is someone post the damn link!
Katy is so freaking sexy!

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NetSurfer on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm no member of any sex art site and am new to this culture. I heard about Katy Kat Blacked and came here to find it, as I was eager to see Katy hammered in her pussy with black cock. I was ready to buy a membership to see Katy in the sex comic but was extremely disappointed that it hasn't been made.
I then noticed it seems the artist is perhaps choosing which story to use Katy in. ( By the way the artist is very impressive and his art is some of the best I've seen though I'm limited to only contemporary mainstream work.)
Savaged by Africans seems to be the perfect setting and hot sexy paced story to place Katy into and I hope the artist chooses that story to illustrate next with Katy as the main character. There is a super giant mega storm of talk and anticipation about a Katy Perry Parody sex comic out there boiling now and Illustrated Interracial has many thousands of potential new members drooling waiting to see the Katy Perry sex Parody comic be made. Looking forward to it with great excitement!
Thank you.

NetSurfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makk on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 pm

NetSurfer wrote:I'm no member of any sex art site and am new to this culture. I heard about Katy Kat Blacked and came here to find it, as I was eager to see Katy hammered in her pussy with black cock.  I was ready to buy a membership to see Katy in the sex comic but was extremely disappointed that it hasn't been made.
I then noticed it seems the artist is perhaps choosing which story to use Katy in. ( By the way the artist is very impressive and his art is some of the best I've seen though I'm limited to only contemporary mainstream work.)
Savaged by Africans seems to be the perfect setting and hot sexy paced story to place Katy into and I hope the artist chooses that story to illustrate next with Katy as the main character. There is a super giant mega storm of talk and anticipation about a Katy Perry Parody sex comic out there boiling now and Illustrated Interracial has many thousands of potential new members drooling waiting to see the Katy Perry sex Parody comic be made. Looking forward to it with great excitement!
Thank you.

Any news on Katy Kat Blacked?

Makk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katyperryfucker on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:39 am

Dear Illustrated Interracial Artist Sir,

I think this story is awesome.
Here's an awesome idea.  Just start the story from him carrying her into her room and leave out the crap in the begining. We don't need to see that. Just show like one pic of her being saved by the Black African and then boom show them in the room.
Then for part two I suggest that the Black African fucks the shit out of Katy since she pissed him off and acted like a little bitch.
Then little does she know that he tape records their sex with his iphone and he uses it to blackmail her to take him and his friend hardcore sex DP and Double Vaginal like this pic.
It would be the greatest comic! Just as sexy or sexier than School Girl:

Please Illustrated Interracial Artist Sir,

Please consider this idea for your new comic.  I will become a big member and encourage all my fellow Katy Perry fan online friends to become members as well.

Thank you Sir. Here is more inspiration for you:

katyperryfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:48 pm

katyperryfucker wrote:Dear Illustrated Interracial Artist Sir,

Here's an awesome idea.  Just start the story from him carrying her into her room and leave out the crap in the begining. We don't need to see that. Just show like one pic of her being saved by the Black African and then boom show them in the room.
Then for part two I suggest that the Black African fucks the shit out of Katy since she pissed him off and acted like a little bitch.
Then little does she know that he tape records their sex with his iphone and he uses it to blackmail her to take him and his friend hardcore sex DP and Double Vaginal like this pic.

Please consider this idea for your new comic.  I will become a big member and encourage all my fellow Katy Perry fan online friends to become members as well.

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the ideas and requests! I get even more for Katy now than I do for School Girl which is amazing. I had to write in reply to KPF post because alot of people have had very very similar requests to seeing her sexed hard by the Black African and then blackmailed into have a double penetration session and or gang bang / train.
I've been wanted to do something different, unique, and better for the next part of School Girl so I hope you will all enjoy it and most of all I hope Fobbs will appreciate it. So most likely early next week I will be presenting the next part of School Girl and it's something different!!!!
So thank you all again and please continue to be members of Illustrated Interracial each and every month! The art is so phenomenal!  Fobbs is illustrating up a storm of the most erotic artwork ever created!

Thank you all,

Sincerely,

Miranda

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:16 pm

mirandamorgan wrote:
katyperryfucker wrote:Dear Illustrated Interracial Artist Sir,

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the ideas and requests! I get even more for Katy now than I do for School Girl which is amazing. I had to write in reply to KPF post because alot of people have had very very similar requests to seeing her sexed hard by the Black African and then blackmailed into have a double penetration session and or gang bang / train.
I've been wanted to do something different, unique, and better for the next part of School Girl so I hope you will all enjoy it and most of all I hope Fobbs will appreciate it. So most likely early next week I will be presenting the next part of School Girl and it's something different!!!!
So thank you all again and please continue to be members of Illustrated Interracial each and every month! The art is so phenomenal!  Fobbs is illustrating up a storm of the most erotic artwork ever created!

Thank you all,

Sincerely,

Miranda

Thank you Miranda! I love surprises! And I love anything that will help Fobbs in his incredibly erotic illustrations!

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Thanks Miranda!
We need some hope after these devastangly disappointing updates!!!
Hopefully you can give Fobbs the story work he needs!
I feel so letdown checking the Illustrated Interracial site for updates! It's been forever since the last School Girl comic update!! It's the best comic ever and it takes weeks till the next update?!
That's like watching the biggest blockbuster movie of the summer and then they stop the movie at the best part and put some other shitty movie on!!
This is really terrible what's going on! I'm pretty sure Fobbs is being controlled or he just rents out that site. The material lately has been more boring than the Sunday newspaper kid cartoons. Really sad.

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top