KATY KAT BLACKED " Katy Perry Super Sexy Interracial Parody Comic "

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATY KAT BLACKED " Katy Perry Super Sexy Interracial Parody Comic "

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:59 pm

KATY KAT BLACKED
Part One
By Miranda Morgan

If you enjoy this story please considering becoming a member at Illustrated Interracial where you can experience the greatest sexiest illustrated and written comics in the entire world by the greatest artist Fobbs and the greatest writer Miranda Morgan!   cheers

Camera’s flashed, endless waves of crowds clashed with people calling out her name, and all she could do was hear herself scream as Katy Kat fell down onto the red carpet hard with her big breasts bobbling around in her tight red lowcut dress trying to dodge the stalker who leapt over the fan barrier with a large knife bearing down on her. She felt her life flash before her eyes and then like a giant amongst a midgets her Black African Bodyguard bolted in between her and the white man wielding the knife. Katy watched in awe as the Black African grabbed the white man’s arm just as he drove forward to slash at his leg. The knife grazed the Black African’s thigh and in the blink of an eye the white man’s arm was broken and he was smashed into the pavement and knocked out cold by the giant Black man.
The Black African then swooped up Katy Kat and tossed her over his large shoulder and ran into the expansive complex and took her up to her large sprawling penthouse on the top floor. Katy was stunned and breathless as she felt him toss her onto her large soft bed.
Katy sat up on the bed and looked up at her rescuer.  He looked like a black giant with thick rippling muscles from head to toe.  He stood over seven feet tall with coal black skin and had jet black hair that spiked out wildly ethnic like a devilish African Lion’s mane around his massive head. He had a wide bull of a face with a big nose, large eyes, and thick full lips and Katy was amazed at how his stomach bellowed out like a hulking gorilla.  His abs were so thick and powerful they pressed out like a fat grizzly bear’s belly only they seemed to ripple, flex, and heave like mountains of muscle below his barrel chest.
Katy tried to breath still in shock, “My God you are an animal.”
The black man scowled at her.
Katy gulped nervously. “ I mean. You are so strong. What you did. Oh my god you’re hurt! You’re bleeding!”
Katy noticed the small cut on his thigh and quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his grey pants to the floor, “I was a lifeguard in high school.  I’ll clean your cut and bandage it up for you.
Katy pulled out a med kit from under the bed and dabbed some antiseptic on his cut and then pasted a small white bandage on his thigh marveling at how his ebony legs seemed as shockingly large, densely muscled, and wickedly veined as breeding bulls she saw on the farm when she was young.
The giant Black African watched as Katy Kat tended to his wound.  She was the most popular celebrity star in the world and every man’s ultimate fantasy.  She was the most beautiful young girl he had ever seen and ever dreamed of.  She was five feet eight inches tall with the softest most bouncy 32D big boobs, tiny 24 inch waist, 35 inch traffic stopping hips, and 130 pounds of pure young goddess.  He gazed down into her deep cleavage as her big white breasts jiggled around in her very revealing low cut red dress.  She smiled looking up at him for a few seconds and he was mesmerized by her beautiful blue eyes, beauty queen smile, and her super goddess face that glowed between her flowing dark long soft hair that fell all the way down to the middle of her back. Her sweet personality was perky, fun, and youthfully girly to the point that it was infectious and gave everyone around her a positive feeling of joy.
As Katy finished inspected her handy work she gasped out loud, “Oh my freaking god!!”
Katy’s mouth dropped open wide and her pretty blue eyes were fixed on the mega massive shaft that was coming to life in the Black African’s boxers.
Katy’s cherry red lips glistened and she licked them nervously and whispered out loud, “He is hung like a horse…”
Katy quickly shook her head started to babble, “Um I mean you. You are so um…Well…..Oh my god I’m engaged and I shouldn’t be thinking about your…ummm your…”
The Black African sneered at her feeling as if he was being treated like a dumb dog.  “Say it. You are thinking about my big black cock.”
His loud voice seemed to echo through the room like an animal’s and was so basso deep it made Katy shudder. She blinked, “Um yeah I’m thinking about your big black cock.”
Katy’s spit out her words too quickly and wanted to backtrack fast. “ Um No. I meant…”
The Black African dropped his boxers and his enormous cock was so long it touched the ground beginning to pulse and flow full of black lust blood and throbbing with animalistic heat for Katy.
Katy’s mouth dropped open again and she babbled nervously, “OH MY GOD!!! Horse’s aren’t even that big, is that thing alive or something, shit your cock is 100 times bigger than my fiancé.”
The black African’s cock started to ripple with extreme thickness and length and rose like a giant black tree. His black eyes were locked onto Katy like a raging beast hungry for fresh meat.
Katy watched the big black cock pulse and throb hard arching up so high and tight it looked like a dangerous weapon, “Oh…is that thing for me? You bad boy.. That’s scary big..”
She twisted and fiddled nervously with her engagement ring on her finger and couldn’t take her mind of the gigantic black cock that has set it’s sights on her…..
Katy was entranced by the giant Black African’s powerful gigantic black shaft and she looked up at him in pure awe,  “You are the most powerful creature I have ever seen.  You saved my life today.  I’m engaged to get married soon but I can bend the rules a little bit just this once. I’m gonna make it like your birthday today and give you just a little taste. I bet you wanna cum so bad…. Here this should help”
Katy pulled down her top and wiggled out of her tight red dress presenting her ultra-revealing cherry red lingerie she wore underneath.  Katy’s big double D breasts busted out of a super lowcut pushup red lace bra and she had on a red lace thong, red lace garters, and sexy thigh high red lace stockings that accentuated her curvy hips and long luscious white legs.
Her red high heels clacked the floor as she came closer to him, “Come here big boy. Katy Kat gonna make you feel better…”
He took off his muscle shirt as Katy got down on her knees and put her hands around the enormous pulsing black shaft and ran her soft white fingers down slowly to his giant pumpkin sized black balls.
“My god there must be gallons of cum in these giant ball sacks.” Katy said licking the base of the Black African’s shaft and running her tongue all the way out to his super-sized blunt mushroom head.
Katy started to jerk the ultra-hung black stud off with both hands as her big breasts swayed and she was having a very hard time holding it, “ I just can’t…..It’s so heavy and thick…and what are all these knobby black bumps?
Katy licked and sucked on the big thick knobs that jutted and stuck out all down the Black African’s huge swollen cock, “If a poor girl ever tried to have sex with you she couldn’t even get past the first few inches with all these thick rigid speed bumps.”
Katy then brought her mouth to the tip of the Black African’s spear and then looked up at him realizing she was now a few feet away from him. “God the length of this thing. I don’t think even think I can get this in my mouth.
Katy opened up her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to suck the enormous tree trunk of a big black cock she was struggling to hold.  The Black African reached his giant long arms out and grabbed Katy by the head pulling her down on his shaft.
Katy felt like her jaw was gonna break and even though she had many inches of black cock meat pulsing in her mouth and down her throat, the Black African’s cock head still wasn’t completely in her mouth.  Katy gurgled and shook her head frantically trying to pull her head back fearing she could get stuck, “Nuh Uh! Nuh Uh…..Mmmm …Nope.”
Katy fought to pull her head away from the Black African’s hold on her and she awkwardly fell down having to use all her weight to fling herself off. “Whoa that ain’t gonna work big boy. Nope. Your big black cock head won’t even fit in my mouth.  Just lay down on the bed and I’ll jerk you off with some lotion. I don’t even know your name? Can I call you Animal?
The Black African grabbed Katy’s face and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes, “You can call me whatever you want you beautiful busty bitch.”
With a power that jolted Katy’s body to the core Animal embraced her tightly and pressed his big black African lips to hers. Katy accepted Animal’s passionate kiss and yelped as he grabbed her bubble butt ass cheeks and massaged them with deep kneading strokes.  Katy moaned in satisfaction and felt herself grow wet feeling Animal’s giant black shaft pulsing intensely against her thick as a tree trunk. Her legs started to shake in desire feeling his big strong ebony hands gripping and pulling at her ass.   Animal towered over her and he had to bend far over to take her sweet mouth in his.  With lustful fury he picked up Katy as if she was nothing but a tiny doll in his hands and he pushed her down on the large luxurious white bed.
Animal ripped off Katy’s thong and she gasped, “Wait! No! No! My lingerie stays on! You can’t see me naked! I’m saving myself for my wedding day!”
Animal started humping against Katy’s wet pink pussy with his monstrous tree trunk shaft that was so huge it was sliding up between her big soft white tits at the same time. Animal started kissing and licking all down Katy’s neck and running his dark strong ebony hands all over her hot young body. She started to feel her heart pound hard in her chest and slowly she began to pant like a bitch in heat feeling the Black African Animal’s big black monster cock sliding up and down against her tight pink pussy folds and stabbing up between her big full beasts.
“MMmmm….Ohhh that feels so good baby.” Katy panted deeper ad starting to grind her hips against Animal’s big black throbbing black shaft.
Animal started to hump against Katy’s body so hard he was pushing her down into the thick mattress and he could feel her pussy cream and flow with a hot wetness against his throbbing cock.
Though Animal had only spent a few days on the job he had fantasized about the superstar Katy Kat for years seeing her posing in magazines, smiling on billboards, and performing on TV.  Now he held his teenage dream in his arms and Katy’s body felt like pure heaven next to his.  Animal could feel Katy panting and breathing hard against his sweaty neck and she ran her soft white hands tenderly all down his giant ebony back.  He reached down and grabbed Katy’s sexy bubble butt ass checks and started squeezing them hard as he started to lurch his mammoth black cock harder against her.
Katy’s pussy was dripping wet for Animal’s rock hard throbbing big black cock and she threw her head back in ecstasy as he licked on her with his reddish black tongue all down her soft white cheek.
Katy let out a loud groan, “Oh god….Oh god it’s so big.. Mmmm I can feel it so thick against my wet pussy. Oh god I’m gonna… I’m gonna….uuummmm Uhh Uhhh…
Katy was feeling the most powerful orgasmic wave of her life rise up deep within her intimate depths and she held onto Animal tightly.  As Katy neared a wild climax Animal grew frustrated and angry at her getting all the pleasure while he wanted more. Animal needed more.  Animal jerked and pulled down Katy’s bra revealing her incredible full mouthwatering young luscious big breasts that had the most perfect red areola sweet taut tits. Katy shook out of her daze and tried to reach down and pull her bra back up but Animal dug his meaty hand into her soft white flesh and squeezing her left breast hard like a sponge as he sucked hungrily on her right tit sucking it all the way inside his giant mouth.  Katy tried to mumble out a halfhearted objection but quickly felt her mouth being filled with Animal’s long tongue as his hot African drool oozed all down her lips and neck leaving her covered in his strong masculine black stench. Animal started bucking his hips into Katy powerfully sliding and fucking up against Katy’s wet pink pussy so hard and fast she felt like her clit was getting pummeled.
Animal felt Katy try to speak as he kissed her passionately and their two tongues tangled together, “Oh Baby Gonna… Unnnhh…Oh God I’m Gonna Cum!!!!”
Animal kissed Katy so passionately as she felt his thick long tongue explore her throat and his thick lips conquered and caressed hers in every way.  Katy let out a long load moan and started gasping deeply experiencing the most sensational body rocking orgasm of her life.  Animal held her tightly and she felt his precum flow out thickly and hot all along her breasts and down her sweet tight wet pussy folds. He kissed and sucked at her lips pulling her mouth so deeply into his own desiring to become one with her in every way possible. Katy let out a desperate load girly groan trying to ride out the orgasmic wave that was flowing through her as her body started to heave and buck as Animal fucked hard against her.
“Uhhhh Ohhhh Uhhhh Oh God yes! Oh baby!” Katy cried out.
Katy’s orgasmic cries and loud girly sexual sounds started to make Animal seethe inside. He had just saved this girl’s life and was giving her the greatest feeling of her life and now she was going to revel in it? Animal felt Katy’s body tremble and shake in his arms as she came so hard and he felt his blue balls churn and burn with an endlessly deep lust for her.  Animal was so close to this young goddess yet he felt so far away as he held her in his giant ebony arms.

“ How dare this breathtaking beauty with her big milky soft breasts, perfect ass, and tight white pussy tease me and my big black cock!”, he thought to himself in menacing anger.
His cock throbbed and grew with a sexual heat that would make the devil run and hide and he started to feel a beastlike rage boil up inside of his loins and a fire of ultimate desire for her ignite within his lustful heart.  Katy was everything he had ever wanted. She was the one girl of his deepest, darkest, and most desired of fantasies. She had the face of an angel and the body of Aphrodite. Animal needed Katy.  He needed every part of her. He hungered to own her heart and soul and dominate her body completely.  He needed more. He needed so much more. He needed to be inside of Katy…………

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fobbsmirandafans.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KATY KAT BLACKED " Katy Perry Super Sexy Interracial Parody Comic "

Post by raginten on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:18 am

Shit that's neat I like this board better! More options on how you can post and stuff! I like seeing the video that's really sexy! Big Boobs! Katy is so sexy!

Like I said before I really think this story is sexy! And you know it's gonna be ultra hardcore in part 2! Miranda did a great job of setting up the story quick so it gets to the action fast and every panel of this comic would be amazing! And Katy is so sexy just seeing her makes it worthwhile!

Fobbs would be rich if he made this story a comic obviously. This story had a ton of popularity at the old forums and was just about as popular as School Girl Sara! Katy is ultra popular and Fobbs deserves to make a new comic for the new year with the best writer that is ultra popular so he can make a ton of money and bring in new fans!

Fobbs needs a a fresh new super comic! Especially after all the negativity from the couple of punks at the old forum and trying to screw over Fobbs!
I've lost interest for the Librarian comic and it has a terrible middle and ending of the story. Lust for the Librarian was poorly writen. So I hope the Librarian comic is over with and Fobbs can start up Katy Kat Blacked! That way he would have 3 super sexy comics going into 2015 strong!

Thanks Miranda and Fobbs! For everything! And thanks for the great young gun fans who set this place up! Shit this is cool!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 am

this is what i posted at the old board before it was deleted by the jack ass who i won't even mention his name because he is full of shit! thank goodness the old place is gone and we have a new home to have freedom to have fun and talk about fobbs and mirandas comics!

yeah like I said I really hate consensual vanilla and im completely turned off by consensual or even semi consenual stories for the most part but teen breeding is really hardcore. i mean yeah i have a pretty big crush on tiffany she is so good looking and sexy and young and in the story the reluctance is super strong so that makes it worth it.
right now this is my new fav story but at the same time I realize fobbs would make tons more money and get a lot of new fans if he does katy kat blacked. i can tell katy kat blacked seems like the really popular hot new miranda story that is perfect for a comic and I want to support fobbs and yeah i would still be excited to see katy kat blacked. i guess what im trying to say is that probably it would be best for the success of illustrated interracial in the new year to make the new comic katy kat blacked but I just hope fobbs doesn't forget about this short comic. thanks.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freethedayman on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 am

You know Katy is performing at the Super Bowl this year? affraid It's the biggest event in the world. Her name is gonna be trending on fire crazy popular the next couple months.
It would be a prime time for Fobbs to make this comic if he chooses to do so.
Seems like a perfect time to end Librarian and move to a better written new comic.
Really hope Fobbs considers making Katy Kat Blacked. It would give me a reason to buy a membership more than just once every three months or so. Right now the only comics I like are School Girl and Farm Girl. Katy Perry is so freaking sexy too. Imagine how sexy Fobbs would make her look and how sexy it would be to see her take black cock balls deep! I really like the Black African character in the story too. Miranda always makes the blacks super huge in presence, strength, and personality and I love that! The bigger badder and crazy and evil the blacks are in the comics the more I love it!

Thanks Fobbs and Miranda! Very Happy

freethedayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:26 am

I came so hard I almost passed out when I first read this so yeah of course I would love to see this as a comic. I just hope Fobbs likes it. It's up to him.
He will make a lot of money if he makes Katy Kat Blacked that is for sure.

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:28 am

kelseybbc wrote:I came so hard I almost passed out when I first read this so yeah of course I would love to see this as a comic. I just hope Fobbs likes it. It's up to him.
He will make a lot of money if he makes Katy Kat Blacked that is for sure.

kelsey!!! hey! i thought i'd never read your hot posts again! you are such a hot girl i know it! i hope farm girl comes here too!!!!!!

anyone know if fobbs or miranda have got the message about this new home for all of us???

email miranda!!!!!! tell her to tell fobbs!!!! they will be so happy and excited!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah Julesta I don't know. I just got an email to come here.

Fobbs are you there? confused Do you know about the forum? Please let us big fans of yours know.

We need to know that you see that you have our support! And I will reconsider canceling my membership if you just post here and say hi. I was disappointed at what went on at the old forum but this gives me hope and a reason to keep my membership. Especially if you are gonna keep making School Girl , Farm Girl, and hopefully Katy Kat Blacked.

Thanks Fobbs.

Please just post so we know you can see what we write you. Thanks buddy. Very Happy

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:46 pm

i'm really looking forward to seeing this as a comic. not only would it really give a boost to illustrated interracial's popularity and finances but it is a very thrilling and intense story to be illustrated. anything miranda writes is always powerful with high reluctance.
i too hope fobbs considers katy kat blacked as his next new comic.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 am

I would love to see this as the next new comic. It's so well written and there are no slow parts. It gets right to the hot sexy moments which is what I like.
I'm greatly anticipating reading part two from Miranda.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 am

Let's hope the new cover for Katy Kat Blacked is the next update!
Shit yeah Fobbs deserves a comic he has control over and he deserves all the big money he will get from Katy Perry's popularity!
Go Fobbs Go! You will have me as a member for life! Shit yeah! Shit I hope Fobbs knows we are here supporting him! And Miranda is too!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margiesalmon on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:03 am

raginten wrote:Let's hope the new cover for Katy Kat Blacked is the next update!
Shit yeah Fobbs deserves a comic he has control over and he deserves all the big money he will get from Katy Perry's popularity!
Go Fobbs Go! You will have me as a member for life! Shit yeah! Shit I hope Fobbs knows we are here supporting him! And Miranda is too!

Yes of course I'd like to see Katy Kat Blacked but it's up to the artist Fobbs. I'm afraid though that another artist wiould have seen how popular the story is and they will beat Fobbs to be the first to make it! Whichever artist is out there who is the smartest most passionate about fans, and most eager to gain the bigger popularity, more fans, and giant finances will make Katy Kat Blacked ASAP!!!!! If Fobbs does like Katy Kat Blacked I hope he grabs the huge opportunity and make Katy Kat Blacked his!
Whichever artist makes the comic first will be at the top of any Google or web searches and they will get all the views and popularity.
Maybe the artist Fobbs doesn't care about the potential to make more money and isn't really wanting to get more fans and fame? It's Fobbs choice.

margiesalmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:53 pm

margiesalmon wrote:
raginten wrote:Let's hope the new cover for Katy Kat Blacked is the next update!

Yes of course I'd like to see Katy Kat Blacked but it's up to the artist Fobbs. I'm afraid though that another artist wiould have seen how popular the story is and they will beat Fobbs to be the first to make it! Whichever artist is out there who is the smartest most passionate about fans, and most eager to gain the bigger popularity, more fans, and giant finances will make Katy Kat Blacked ASAP!!!!! If Fobbs does like Katy Kat Blacked I hope he grabs the huge opportunity and make Katy Kat Blacked his!
Whichever artist makes the comic first will be at the top of any Google or web searches and they will get all the views and popularity.
Maybe the artist Fobbs doesn't care about the potential to make more money and isn't really wanting to get more fans and fame? It's Fobbs choice.

i just hope fobbs does what he likes most. id like to see teen breeding but i really like katy kat blacked and i know its the most popular interracial story on the net now.
it would be exciting to see fobbs make katy kat blacked. i know for sure that if fobbs makes katy Kat blacked everyone will keep their memberships every single month because there will be three super sexy super popular comics! and of course a ton of new members and more fans will buy memberships at illustrated interracial.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballz on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Katy Kat Blacked would make a super fucking hot comic.

ballz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 am

Katy Perry is so sexy.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Katy Kat taking the big black dark cock. This comic will be one of the best and I'm very much looking forward to reading the next sex scene that needs to be hardcore forced for sure!
Also this comic will be among the best because like Teen Breeding it gets sexy quick and gets right to the dark black sex!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Hey shit I'm hot for Katy Perry! Everytime I see a Super Bowl Commercial I think of Fobbs making this comic! She's all over the TV everyday! Shit she is hot.
In case Fobbs missed this I read what ole' julesta posted and it was a very educational article. Hey Fobbs if you are out there read this:

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20130729/can-superhero-parodies-rescue-the-porn-business

Katy Kat Blacked is a parody and Katy Perry is basically built like Wonder Woman haha! SExy! Yeah I just read Savaged by Africans so if Fobbs likes that story better I'd like to see Katy as the character with red or dark hair whatever he likes! Thanks!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedarkness on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

Katy Perry is extremely sexy. This story beings too softcore for my tastes. Though I could be greatly interested in seeing this illustrated if part two becomes hardcore like the writer Miranda Morgan is most known and appreciated for.
But I do appreciate that the writer kept the beginning intro short and got right into the sex part.

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cv200 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 am

Question

Please tell me the sex comic site that is going to illustrate this story and where to find it. Thanks.

Question

cv200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JACUTE on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:59 am

bluedarkness wrote:Katy Perry is extremely sexy. This story beings too softcore for my tastes. Though I could be greatly interested in seeing this illustrated if part two becomes hardcore like the writer Miranda Morgan is most known and appreciated for.
But I do appreciate that the writer kept the beginning intro short and got right into the sex part.

I think you are mistaken partially. I much prefer forced sex and hardcore too but I like to see different situations that lead to those forced sexual scenes. This story really sets up hot and sexy and part two should really be sexually exhilarating because I sense the great forced sex is coming hard. The Black African can't be denied the white pussy he so desires from Katy!

JACUTE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sne on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 am

JACUTE wrote:
bluedarkness wrote:Katy Perry is extremely sexy. This story beings too softcore for my tastes. Though I could be greatly interested in seeing this illustrated if part two becomes hardcore like the writer Miranda Morgan is most known and appreciated for.

I think you are mistaken partially.  I much prefer forced sex and hardcore too but I like to see different situations that lead to those forced sexual scenes.  This story really sets up hot and sexy and part two should really be sexually exhilarating because I sense the great forced sex is coming hard. The Black African can't be denied the white pussy he so desires from Katy!

No reason to worry. You forget Miranda will change it however you like. Everyone is crying for some hardcore in part two and she will deliver. I have no doubt. Hell the beginning was really sexy and I agree I like to see different beginnings to lead to the hardcore parts. I don't like BS dialogue chat crap but you know what I mean. I like the way Miranda got Katy in the weird position of feeling in debt to the Black African and scared and turned on at the same time. What a mix of emotions!!! Miranda does it so good! It's like a movie script everytime!
This comic will be amazing! I think it could be one of the best ever with the Hardcore part hell it will be like School Girl and Farm Girl put together! bounce

sne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by treemonkey on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:55 am

cv200 wrote: Question

Please tell me the sex comic site that is going to illustrate this story and where to find it. Thanks.

Question

DITTO!

I wanna see Katy Perry get fucked by black cock so bad!!!!! Twisted Evil

treemonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:43 am

treemonkey wrote:

Question

DITTO!

hi people. i'm sure another hungry artist will jump on this story or the great savaged by africans and put katy in it before too long. i hope not though. i mean it would be so awesome to see fobbs draw katy taking the big black cock.

but i really don't think fobbs is around any more. he's been quiet for months now. i mean i'm one of his biggest fans. raginten might be bigger i dunno but i really supported him strong for a long time. i mean i didn't cancel my membership or anything and i told people to keep being a member best i could and show my support.
even if fobbs knows about his fans excitement i don't really think he cares at least not anymore. i don't know why? does he not like having fans maybe? probably. he didn't really do anything when all his biggest supporters were getting pissed on and he didn't say anything when miranda was pissed on?
i dunno. i mean yeah i'm excited every time i see his art and i try to be positive but how can i be when he doesn't even check in from time to time at least to say hi ????
maybe kelsey's negative thoughts are rubbing off on me? i felt bad miranda said that she thinks fobbs isn't her friend?? really?????
miranda? she emailed me like three times encouraging me to stay a member of illustrated interracial and stuff.
miranda is like the most devoted person to fobbs. and she doesn't even get paid for it? really? i find that hard to believe. i think miranda is super honest but i would think she gets paid pretty good for all her hard work. maybe she is being humble and saying she would do it for free even though i mean who would? that is hard work.
at least i really like this place. free and fun and sexy! and miranda is posting new hot work! i've read savaged by africans four times so far and everytime i love it more.
i would like to see farm girl come back. she is really sexy and has alot of opinions.
are you out there fobbs? Crying or Very sad where are you? is it true you aren't friends with miranda anymore? why? Embarassed Sad
i guess i'm really i'm impressed that as much as miranda gets pissed on she is like steel and solid as a rock in the way she supports fobbs and illustrated interracial. she is the biggest promoter and supporter and best writer for illustrated interracial. i would have never joined illustrated interracial if it wasn't for miranda morgan.
i would like to see fobbs and miranda be friends again. or maybe they were something more and now are just friends??????
fobbs please say hi and let us know if you can see the updates here to the stories and let us know your thoughts.
i guess even if fobbs is having social anxiety disorder or something weird at least i hope he sees the updates to farm girl and the school girl that way we can continue to enjoy them and feel like we are a small part of them you know and all share in the hot fun.
have a great weekend everyone.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:13 am

julesta wrote:
treemonkey wrote:

Question

DITTO!

hi people. i'm sure another hungry artist will jump on this story or the great savaged by africans and put katy in it before too long. i hope not though. i mean it would be so awesome to see fobbs draw katy taking the big black cock.

but i really don't think fobbs is around any more. he's been quiet for months now. i mean  i'm one of his biggest fans. raginten might be bigger i dunno but i really supported him strong for a long time. i mean i didn't cancel my membership or anything and i told people to keep being a member best i could and show my support.
even if fobbs knows about his fans excitement i don't really think he cares at least not anymore. i don't know why? does he not like having fans maybe? probably. he didn't really do anything when all his biggest supporters were getting pissed on and he didn't say anything when miranda was pissed on?
i dunno. i mean yeah i'm excited every time i see his art and i try to be positive but how can i be when he doesn't even check in from time to time at least to say hi ????
maybe kelsey's negative thoughts are rubbing off on me? i felt bad miranda said that she thinks fobbs isn't her friend?? really?????
miranda? she emailed me like three times encouraging me to stay a member of illustrated interracial and stuff.
miranda is like the most devoted person to fobbs. and she doesn't even get paid for it? really? i find that hard to believe. i think miranda is super honest but i would think she gets paid pretty good for all her hard work. maybe she is being humble and saying she would do it for free even though i mean who would? that is hard work.
at least i really like this place. free and fun and sexy! and miranda is posting new hot work! i've read savaged by africans four times so far and everytime i love it more.
i would like to see farm girl come back. she is really sexy and has alot of opinions.
are you out there fobbs? Crying or Very sad where are you? is it true you aren't friends with miranda anymore? why? Embarassed Sad
i guess i'm really i'm impressed that as much as miranda gets pissed on she is like steel and solid as a rock in the way she supports fobbs and illustrated interracial.  she is the biggest promoter and supporter and best writer for illustrated interracial. i would have never joined illustrated interracial if it wasn't for miranda morgan.
i would like to see fobbs and miranda be friends again. or maybe they were something more and now are just friends??????
fobbs please say hi and let us know if you can see the updates here to the stories and let us know your thoughts.
i guess even if fobbs is having social anxiety disorder or something weird at least i hope he sees the updates to farm girl and the school girl that way we can continue to enjoy them and feel like we are a small part of them you know and all share in the hot fun.
have a great weekend everyone.

julesta you know i'm crazy about fobbs. He makes me cum so hard my abs hurt. I love flirting with him through this medium and letting him know of my deepest fantasies dreaming of him taking me and pumping his hot cum into me in the giant form of his dark black creation. But yeah let's be honest. I'm sure he hasn't even read Katy Kat Blacked or seen anything anyone has written for months. Even at the old forum I don't think he went there anymore. I think Katy Kat Black is ultra sexy but some other artist will beat Fobbs too it I think unfortunately.....
It's too bad fobbs is missing out on Miranda's new work. It's so amazing. And the update to Farm Girl and her upcoming update to School Girl will be so incredible.

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackInKaty on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 am

I can't wait to see the Katy Perry Comic! I have never joined a sex site or comic site before but I plan on buying a membership to support Illustrated Interracial when they start this amazing comic!
Does anyone know the release date?? I really like the fan participation but the details about this comic are vague?? Maybe that's the way you do it?
Savaged By Africans would be my choice but if this is chosen I would suggest these ideas for revision.
1. Have Katy take the black cock deepthroat and then in shock and fear have her like throw her self off his cock before he can fuck her face hard making him boil with madness.
2. Keep the part where he fucks against her clit shorter in the comic. It was really sexy and hot for the story but needs to be only a couple panels in the comic that way it can get to the really sexy part 2 next.
3. Make part 2 an all out forced fuck session!!! It would make this story and comic perfect! A blend of reluctance and seduction then really intense sex!!!

I looked at all the covers of the artist and he is amazing! Especially the School Girl and Farm Girl covers they look like Movie Posters! I think this artist's intense expression fits Katy Perry so perfectly and his parody illustration of her would be so incredible!!!

BlackInKaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freethedayman on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 am

-BlackInKaty I like your enthusiasm but please don't shout with your posts in giant print. I guess it's fine but I won't quote you because it looks too big.
I like your ideas of changes to Katy Kat Blacked it would make it even better Twisted Evil
I hope Miranda gets the message. Illustrated Interracial works hard to keep up with fan requests. I'm looking forward to them finally making the Katy Perry comic. It will really give me a reason to have a membership every month instead of just being a member for only a couple months out of the year.

Here's some sexy Katy Perry Gifs.

Clickable links to Katy Gifs for lurkers:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/632f0d384607671
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8cbcbd384607746
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6da9f2384607774
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f99579384607787
http://www.imagebam.com/image/bbf0c3384607827
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e8cb94384607908
http://www.imagebam.com/image/972c39384607932
http://www.imagebam.com/image/af77db384607949
http://www.imagebam.com/image/21e6f4384607976
http://www.imagebam.com/image/cde0b5384607991
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8cfc49384608018

freethedayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicluv on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Great sexy story but where is the link to the comic?
I love the cover it looks just like Katy ! Beautiful face blue eyes and big boobs! The artist is really talented!
If I Join Illustrated Interracial I will get to see the Katy Kat Blacked comic in the members section right?
Thanks in advance.

musicluv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top