FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Odo on Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 am

Hey young lady,

I've been waiting for some time now for Big Amos to get inside of Jessica. I'm very pleased you presented this to us and yes you did deliver! Part 4 of Farm Girl is splendid!
However is there more to the fact that this is her most fertile day? Is she going to get pregnant? What if Jed finds out!?
Also I've seen many mentions from other fans about the Katy comic. I also have a keen interest in seeing a Katy Perry Interracial Parody comic brought to life. So has Fobbs seen your new stories? Does he approve ? Savaged By Africabs has great potential. Though my favorite right now is School Girl Sara. Keep writing because you have a great gift young lady.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedarkness on Sat May 23, 2015 5:46 pm

I really like it. The harder the better.

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Tue May 26, 2015 1:16 am

Just saw the new Farm Girl update. Wow there are so many really exceptional passionate sex pictures and I love the one where Jed is thrusting inside Sara through the night and she is like mmmmmmm you can tell she is really getting stretched deep and he is constantly fucking her. Jessica looks so pretty in pink. And last picture oh my she is in for the black fucking of a lifetime. Wow. Fobbs is so amazing.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue May 26, 2015 1:32 am

I loved the pic where she is looking over her shoulder and she is overwhelmed and feels so vulnerable and she says I love you too big daddy. There is something soooo hot about how Jed took advantage of her and really sexed her so deep. Fobbs is the sexiest man alive

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklove on Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 am

I liked the POV type pic of Jessica having the black cum leak out of her pink pussy. Those type of pics with a big black cock fucking the girl are the greatest and it's what separates Fobbs from other artists and makes Fobbs the best. I hope we can see more of those epic POV views in the next School Girl update! School Girl is next I can't wait!!!!!! Thank you Fobbs!

Darklove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Tue May 26, 2015 2:05 am

Darklove wrote:I liked the POV type pic of Jessica having the black cum leak out of her pink pussy. Those type of pics with a big black cock fucking the girl are the greatest and it's what separates Fobbs from other artists and makes Fobbs the best. I hope we can see more of those epic POV views in the next School Girl update! School Girl is next I can't wait!!!!!! Thank you Fobbs!

Yes DarkLove! Fobbs POV first person views are the best of all! He did such great work with the new Farm Girl update my fav pic is one of her on her side getting pumped with black cock you cb see her sexy body and her sexy face ohhh and you can see the black cock going in her tight white pussy!
I am too so excited for new School Girl update I hope with all my dreams Fobbs makes more of the Favorite POV views of Big Dawg Fucking Sara's pussy so deep and stuffing her with black cock and a hope on picture next to that he makes X-RAY of Sara's tiny white tight lussy stretched by Big Dawg's big black cock and show the clock head in her uterus and show the black bulge big knot locked inside deep past her vagina cervix! That would make all fans go crazy I know it. All the Foobs girls fans flip out too and I love reading their hit posts to him. Girls know Fobbs the greatest most passionate man and artist ! I wish I had the power of greatest Fobbs! Fobbs is the best! Thank you Fobbs I wait so happy and excited to see new School Girl thank you! bounce cheers cheers

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 am

Fobbs could be a fashion creator I love that pink lingerie she is wearing she looks so sexy and to see Big Amos breed her will be incredible. Yes the POV views are best and we hope to see them in new School Girl Sara pages. Thank you Fobbs.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 am

Great art I like the POV views most too and I think Sara would look sexy in Pink it's been so long without the School Girl update I check everyday looking hoping thank you Fobbs.

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 am

yeah that pic of jesssica trying to sleep and Jed still fucking her through the night was pretty amazing and that pink lingerie is ultra sexy! dont know why its been so long since we have seen a school girl update but i know it's mirandas favorite comic and i always thought it was fobbs favorite comic too since it has his best sexiest art best colors and best characters in school girl. school girl i think is everyone's favorite because it has those POV views and those three part expressions of sara scared then crying then screaming those pics are like the hall of fame of art pics.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Tue May 26, 2015 11:51 am

yeah the pov pics are the best i always get so excited like seeing a huge present at christmas when i see a pov pic. my fav pic in the new farm girl update is the one where she tells him she loves him too but has that scared beautiful look on her face ohhh she is beautiful and i really love the pink bra and garters and ohhh that is sexy. i would really really love to see school girl in a pink bra and hot pink school girl socks maybe that can happen in future. the blue socks are so amazing though i know! well i'm so excited waiting like everyone for the next school girl update! thank you mr fobbs!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:07 am

Shit best panels ever for Farm girl!!! Shit even Jessica wearing that sexy pink lingerie is enough to make me drool like crazy!!!
LOOK AT BIG AMOS'S COCK!!!!!!!!!! woowowowowwoow !!! Talk about a hung black!!! Jessica is in for a helluva hide taking that big giant black cock!!!
Best pic is the last one seeing him mount her like a bitch and pulling at her blonde hair! These next panels gonna be as good as School Girl!!! Thanks Fobbs this made my weekend!!! Love seeing Jessica's scared expressions!!!! Shit this is hot!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 am

oohhhhh when i saw the black's cock my eyes when ohhh big very big then i saw jessica's eyes so pretty and she is like omg omg omg. fobbs make the best big black cocks! i like to see them really big to scare the white girls and make them scream and cum so hard and get stretched out the most. my fav pic actually is the one one the second to last page bottom right of just jessica scared with her big boobs bustin out in her lingerie and her face so pretty and body so curvy. that is the sexiest pic i think of a girl ever done by fobbs. wow. wow.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:54 am

Hell yeah I got so excited when I saw that big black cock hung like a freaking horse! She looks soooo pretty in pink! Best pics are her expression like owew making that pretty Taylor swift type O Face so hot!!! Yes! Fuck her big Amos! Fuck that hot young white bitch!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:26 pm

It's amazing how great the artwork is. I love seeing a black bull grab a white young girl by the hair and make her his bitch for breeding. Thank you Fobbs.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:01 am

This is why Miranda gives Fobbs the Bert story!! There is no waste between sex scenes! This comic is soooo hot!!! The action keeps heating up and pulling you in and the sex is so intense! I can't wait to see what Fobbs does next with this comic! Fobbs is a mastermind of comics and I think now he is competing with himself because Farm Girl and School Girl are the two hottest comics in the world right now! Yes as a lady I just loved the pic of the black cock!' I stared at that huge long throbbing dick just getting so wet ..... God oh God

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 am

Becca you aren't the only girl who has a lust crush on Fobbs the Artist. The strong way he draws the black completely dominating the white girl gives me chills. Fobbs turns me on so hot it's crazy. Fobbs yes you are the sexiest man. My fav pic is seeing the cock throbbing between her legs. The pretty pink lingerie is so perfect too! I'm gonna go have to pick me up some now !

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:36 am

PS. Fobbs you are a STUD.........

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:04 am

Selena wrote:PS. Fobbs you are a STUD.........

I feel the same way seeing his comics. Especially School Girl. Fobbs knows the ultimate secret that us girls try to hide....we want a man to be man and ravage out body and treat us like a bitch in bed.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 pm

New update!
Shit the best pic is the second to last page upper right corner! Big Anos has Jessica by the throat and grabbing her big boobs! Shit this is as intense sex as there is whoa!!!!!that got my blood pumping !!!!! Jessica looks hotter than ever and look at her scared expressions! She looks prettier than Sara in these new pics! Thanks Fobbs you are the best!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Ahhhh! Yes yes! So hot! My favorite pic is of him grabbing her white neck and her tounge is out like ahhh and her big boobs in pink top soooo sexy! Jessica looks so sexy! I can't believe how sexy she look being dominated rough by a big black bull this is the best! Fobbs is the greatest!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 am

So erotic! Yes the best pic I agree with raginten is where he is really bullying her down to get her on that bed for deep hard rough interracial intercourse! HOT!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:46 am

I have been waiting for this. The pictures where he is grabbing her throat and breast and it shows her crying are the best. I want to see her fucked rough so bad!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 am

Those amazing scared crying expressions on Jessica's face are the best!

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:43 am

Wow some epic most greatest pics Fobbs make it Jessica getting fucked by black Bull!
Ohhh best pic I like is one in the bottom middle of second to last page she is grunting likeohhhh woo she looks like real life in that pic! And I love seeing Big Amos grabbing her big white soft tits! So hot! So hot! Thank you Fibbs Happy Fourth!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 am

New pics are incredible Fobbs! The last pic on bottom right corner my favorite! Love how he has her pinned down in the bed ass up and big boobs out so he can grab her boobs while he fucks her so crazy hard!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top