FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Selena on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:15 am

Something about Farm Girl just pulls me in so deeply to it. Fobbs does such an amazing job of showing Jessica's whit innocence and reluctance to her situation of having a big bull of a black man seduce her then treat her like his personal teen bitch. Farm Girl the story is amazing but the art of Farm Girl is even better. I'm really eager to see Jed pound Jessica hard soggy style and really feel her body up intimately and hurt her hard be deep in her pussy with his cock as Jessica struggles to take his giant cock in that vulnerable flat doggy position.
I love her expressions in the pic telling Jed he is always hard that is so realistic and cute and hot.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:53 am

best pic to me is the one on bottom middle on last page omg fobbs made jessica's face the most beautiful ever!
she is prettier than taylor swift and hotter!!!!! jessica is so fucking hot fobbs made her look like a super goddess angel!
i love seeing jed punish her white mouth! yeah! he is like hey white bitch i'm gonna fuck your throat for smacking me! she is like one of those kind of niave young blondes who is finding out about sex and she has this old dirty black really being wicked with her teaching her "the hard way!"
yeah me too selena i wanna see jed slam jessica hard agasint her doggie style and smack against her butt cheeks and grab her breasts and just push her down flat and fuck her like crazy fobbs will make that look amazing!
and of course the greatest thing ever will being see the next part when big amos gets to fuck jessica! that will be a huge event!!! thanks fobbs! you are the greatest artist! king

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 am

Selena wrote:Something about Farm Girl just pulls me in so deeply to it. Fobbs does such an amazing job of showing Jessica's whit innocence and reluctance to her situation of having a big bull of a black man seduce her then treat her like his personal teen bitch. Farm Girl the story is amazing but the art of Farm Girl is even better. I'm really eager to see Jed pound Jessica hard soggy style and really feel her body up intimately and hurt her hard be deep in her pussy with his cock as Jessica struggles to take his giant cock in that vulnerable flat doggy position.
I love her expressions in the pic telling Jed he is always hard that is so realistic and cute and hot.

So true. I like how Jed is really treating Jessica dirty and making her submit to him even though she is really not wanting to. I love that so much. That strong reluctance is so powerful. It's like a constant struggle and constant sexual tension and sexual soul burning.
This comic is so so intensely hot. My fav pic is the one that shows he has her down and forcing her to take his cock deep throat. There is no way she can escape from that position on her back. He can really fuck her throat balls deep that way. God that's hot. bounce affraid

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:09 am

Shit yeah made my week! Just to see Jessica's beautiful face looking up scared at dirty old man black santa Jed while he stuffs her mouth and throat full of his big black cock!

Thanks Fobbs! When Amos fucks Jessica it will be as exciting as School Girl!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:13 am

Oh yeah the expressions Fobbs gives Jessica and Jed are priceless and outstanding. This comics really really building a strong sexual intensity. This comic will explode when we finally get to see the freak Amos breed Jessica.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Mmm Fobbs .... Fobbs Daddy come and fuck my mouth with your huge cock .... Mmmmmmm , your cock is too big for my throat but I know you will hold me down and shove it inside me Daddy..

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:42 am

That pic up Jesica looking up scared at Jed with her mouth filled with his cock is pretty epic. I'll be freaking out crazy excited to see this comic when Amos gets to sex Jessica hardcore but for now School Girl is really all I ever look and think about. School Girl is the ultimate comic. Thanks.

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:28 am

Jesus Christ those new farm girl panels are so intense! I can't pick a favorite. I loved Jessica scared completely overwhelmed expressions in the top and bottom corner panels on the second to last page when she said Jed was being too rough that is epic!! Then when he grabs her hair those pics are the best seeing her white face she is like what is this??? Jed is like this is how a black bull treats his white busty bitch and smacks her big tits!! I wanna see Jed slam her doggie style so bad!!!!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 am

DarkLander wrote:Jesus Christ those new farm girl panels are so intense! I can't pick a favorite. I loved Jessica scared completely overwhelmed expressions in the top and bottom corner panels on the second to last page when she said Jed was being too rough that is epic!! Then when he grabs her hair those pics are the best seeing her white face she is like what is this??? Jed is like this is how a black bull treats his white busty bitch and smacks her big tits!! I wanna see Jed slam her doggie style so bad!!!!

You can say that again DL !
Ohhhh you just know Jessica is about to get it soooo hard after this scene!!!! This scene is so hot it's like a volcano about to explode! Jessica is scared to death and Jed is getting more and more turned on as he sees how vulnerable and confused Jessica is!! Ohhh Jessica is about to get blacked so hard and rough!
My fav picture is the one in the middle top of the last page where Jed says who owns this pretty white face of yours!!!! Oh my god that is one of the greatest most powerful pictures in all comic history !!! That picture says a thousands a words! Thank you Fobbs. This comic is getting sooo incredible now it's about to explode! bom cheers Twisted Evil

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:08 am

The pic I like best is on the next to last page showing Jed really shoving his cock hard down Jessica's throat and she is like omg with her eyes in shock. And yes every pic in every panel Jessica's expressions are so amazing and wow completely priceless. Fobbs is the greatest.
I'm so excited to see Jed bang Jessica balls deep doggie but I'm even more excited to see the next School Girl update! Thanks Fobbs!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 am

Mmmm I love that pic when he asks her who owns this pretty white face?
Mmmm Fobbs baby you own me. You own my oft young white teen body and my wet pink teen pussy, Fobbs my master you own me I'm crying like a bitch scared cuz I know you are gonna make me scream and cum so hard and long all night ... Mmmm Fobbs you own all of my white body and soul... ummmmm I'm cumming

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:01 am

Whoa Fobbs gets all the young babes.
I loved the layout of the panels it really sets up for some incredible dominant sex with the big black dominating Jessica and making her a his personal white butch sex toy, my fav picture was the last pics of the closeup of her crying it was incredible . Thank you Fobbs great work! Can't wait for the much anticipated next School Girl update!!

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:32 am

Those really incredible desperate expressions of Jessica are more impressive than a movie. Every picture is so sexy.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Wed May 06, 2015 5:59 am

Very much looking forward to next Farm Girl update....

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat May 16, 2015 12:24 am

Whoa new Farm Girl!!!
Best pic is of him fucking her pussy and grabbing her big boob!
This set of pic panels is crazy hot! Great work Fobbs!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat May 16, 2015 1:17 am

I really love the pic upper right corner last page it says so much! Look how Jed is dominating her and pulling at her hair and forcefully kissing her as he pounds her pussy and look at her hand open and shaking showing that she is still nervous and scared that is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat May 16, 2015 2:32 am

whoa i really liked that second to last page pic in the corner showing jed looking like a big black bear with his big belly and he is sticking his big black cock all the way inside jessica doggie style whoa that's hot.
jessica's eyes are so pretty i love when she cries.
thanks fobbs! great art!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Sat May 16, 2015 3:53 am

I can't wait till Amos gets Jessica and gives her a "proper" white bitch interracial hardcore fuck!!!! Haha! It will be epic to see Jessica's pussy pumped and black owned by Amos! Jessica is in for some serious hard black cock sex!! Miranda please post the next part of Farm Girl soon so Fobbs can create his super art with it! Thank you!

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat May 16, 2015 4:45 am

Yes amazing art Fobbs!
L I've how Jed is grabbing her big white boobs that is what I would yearn to do while I fuck her tight white pussy! I'm so excited to see next School Gorl update!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Sat May 23, 2015 1:52 am

Hi Guys,

Whew, I've just finished Farm Girl Part Four the part you have all been waiting for and emailing me about! Yes this is it the part where Big Amos "gets" Jessica.
I will finish proof reading it and editing it my best for Fobbs when I get off work later this weekend so I plan on posting it this Sunday!

Thanks for supporting Illustrated Interracial!

Miranda
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Sat May 23, 2015 5:58 am

Hi Guys,
SURPRISE! I decided to stay up really really late and finish the editing so all of you wonderful fans and most importantly Fobbs could have something to enjoy for the weekend! So I finished it! Here you go! P.S. So many of you requested Jessica in pretty hot pink so I did my best to keep that in the story scene and found some pics to heat up your imagination.
Please if you enjoy this story or any of my works please buy a membership to Illustrated Interracial here:
http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html
At Illustrated Interracial you will see the most phenomenal artwork in the world that is a must see for any fan of erotica. Fobbs is the greatest artist and his deep passions and erotic talents flow stronger than anything you will ever witness when you see and feel his remarkable art!

FARM GIRL PART FOUR:
Jessica screamed as Big Amos tackled her and pushed her down onto the bed hard feeling her big breasts press against the mattress and crying as the black mammoth man pulled at her hair to get his white bitch to arch her back.
“Get your ass up bitch!” Big Amos growled yanking at her long blonde hair like she was a young filly and he was a giant wild horse.
Big Amos was hung like a horse and tears of fear poured from Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes as she felt his giant ebony shaft pulsing hot up between her big breasts jiggling in her pink bra.  Jessica’s heart was pounding and she cried in deep fearful breaths as her eyes grew wider seeing the giant black python black cock expand and arch up past her mouth and out in front of her like a wickedly long coal dark pole.
She pleaded profusely, “Please don’t do this! That thing will never fit inside me and this is my unsafe day! I’m too fertile and could get pregnant!!!”
The giant black beast grabbed Jessica by the throat and reached down to fondle her breast with the other as he grunted and she felt his big black cock grow even hotter, thicker, and long.
Jessica felt his black hips grinding against her pussy folds barely protected by her pink thong as looked down and saw the giant black King Kong sized cock head arching up past her lips.  The giant black cock was lined with giant bulges and oblong growths all down the ebony shaft and she could see the hot blue blood surging through it in the thick flowing veins that ran all up and down and around the dark man’s penis.
Jessica freaked out and urgently tried to pull away from the giant black man but he forced her down and she fell flat on her face onto the soft bed.  He had to weigh over 400 pounds and she screamed, “Get off me! Please stop!”
Big Amos fiercely wrapped his big black hands around her white waist and started to stab at her wet pink pussy.
“No! No! Uh!” She cried out in fear.
He lurched his hips hard up into hers and she felt the gigantic thick huge slimy black cock slide up her stomach smacking up against her  big breasts squirting loads of hot cum precum on her belly and tits. “Oh My God no! Help! Somebody help me please!”
Big Amos lusted for her with a hot desire that would kill. He grabbed her neck harder giving his busty young white bitch the message to stop struggling.

Jessica froze in her tracks and started to cry feeling the monster black cock recoiling back angling up hard to get to the sweet honey pot between her hot legs.   “God you are huge! I could never take something like that thing inside me!”
Big Amos was going to waste no time as he started poking for his busty bitch’s white cunt hole. Jessica tried to slyly move her hips to evade the black man’s probing stabs at her hot snatch as she started to breath hard feeling her tight pussy start to grow more wet as she felt the huge shaft brushing up around her clit and her amazing bubble butt ass.  Big Amos grew frustrated with her and with assertive force reached down squeezing and yanking on Jessica’s big white breasts through the soft pink bra barely covering her beautiful rosy blushed areolas.
“Bitch you are gonna take my black cock. If you don’t hold still you gonna hurt more.” He said coldly focused completely on Jessica’s sexy white body with a boiling rage on the verge of exploding.
“Okay…Oh god Okay I won’t move please you’re hurting me. Please don’t kill me.” She said starting to sob.
Jessica desperately spread her hands out wide and felt her stomach tense up in fear as Big Amos poked and prodded his throbbing prick at her tight pussy’s lips positioning her for breeding.
With brutal force the huge black found Jessica’s sweet cunt hole with the tip of his slimy thick ebony cock and drove home into her quivering tight wet pussy snapping her pink thong apart as she gasped and yelped in pain like a bitch. He latched his black hands tightly around her waist and started to pound hard deep into the busty babe driving his mammoth cock deep into Jessica’s tight vagina. Jessica was a very young girl and her pussy wasn’t meant to take such an assault let alone from a black beast four times her size.  She gasped hard feeling like the cock was stretching her pussy so wide it was going to rip apart. “Urghgh! Oww!” She cried in pain as the big black cock pumped deeper into her wet pussy feeling as if it was already up to her stomach deep. She cried, “God that hurts! OWW! Please Stop!”
“I need you to feel my black cock all inside you white girl!!” Big Amos yelled as he slammed hard into Jessica with such strong force her big breasts bounced and popped out of her pink bra.

The young busty girl was whining and gasping like a baby as she felt the huge cock slamming up to her cervix deep inside her. The giant black shaft was so hot, slick, and thick and it filled her tight womanhood to it’s sheer limits. Jessica’s tight vaginal canal was stretched so wide it hurt as her muscles struggled to stretch around his giant phallus and it felt like an impossible penetration that would ruin her if it went any deeper.
“Please don’t go any deeper! It hurts! You’re knocking the wind out of me!” She cried out pleading for mercy as her big full breasts started to thump and sway back and forth to the strong hard rhythmic thrusts of the black man’s dangerous cock pumps. He eagerly reached forward along Jessica’s hot body digging his large strong long black fingers into his bitch’s soft porcelain white sides pulling her closer to him searching hungrily for her big boobs.  With a lustful madness the black beast wrapped his muscular hands up around both of Jessica’s amazing big bouncing soft breasts and squeezed them intensely hard as he started to fuck pump her like an animal out of control.

Jessica the once innocent Farm Girl let out a loud mournful scream and started to whimper and moan as she felt the oversized big black cock pounding wildly up against her tender cervix making her writhe in pain as she tried to move forward to gain some relief only to feel him pull her back into his pounding hips that were driving his enormous raging cock dangerously deep inside her.

Jessica howled in pain as she felt the dogs enormous cock start to push past her soft inner cervix as she gave in to his heavy weight and hardness barreling into her as she collapsed with her head down on her side in the pillows crying. “Oww! Please! Oww! It hurts! GAWWD! Please take it out of me!”

She realized her mistake too late having arched her ass and pussy up higher for an easier access by putting her head down. “OWW! OHHH!” She grunted trying to spread her hands wide to push herself back up only to feel the giant black lean over her more forcing her down as her big soft breasts squished out wide against the bed sheets.

Big Amos fucked her wildly with unbridled passion and fuck lust and she felt a huge series of lumpy hard masses and rigid bumps at the base of the big black cock behind her. “Oh God! Urhhghg!”
The black man was about to pound his entire mass of wicked black length and ungodly girth of his mammoth cock with his busty bitch and he lurched into her like mad trying to accomplish the impossible as she struggled to squeeze her legs together protectively.
Jessica let out a muffled scream as her head was forced down into the pillows “OWW! Ouch! Arghhg! You’re too deep! Please no! OWWWW!!! Ughghg!!”

Big Amos’s big cock ridges and lumps were pounding and slamming against her soft pussy folds and she felt like she was getting pussy beaten with a sledge hammer.  Reflexively in pain she threw her sexy hips wide awkwardly as she felt her pussy start to fold inward painfully.
“Ahhh! OOWW!! GawaaWWDDD!” Jessica groaned like a bitch in pain as she felt the enormous cock thickness with all it’s abnormal growths push past her cervix and it’s absurd thickness and ridges at the black shaft’s base inch it’s way painfully inside her quivering pussy.

It was a wicked scene as the incredible body of the Big Boobed Blonde Beauty struggled against the domination of the huge black man four times her size with a cock that looked thicker than one of her legs and longer than her arm.

Shuddering in horror she coughed and let out a long loud guttural whine grunting like a whore as the Big Amos smacked his enormous ball sacks hard up against her bubble butt filling her overstretched pussy to the breaking point and stuffing her so full she felt like the huge shaft was rearranging her internal organs. She felt the black man’s hot blood engorged cock throbbing so deep inside her as it pumped in and out of her cunt pulling her wet pussy meat in and out. Jessica’s stuffed womb spasmed  in pain and her stomach cramped as she sensed the rumbling of the black’s huge black cock growing harder in her pussy and his giant steaming hot ball sacks overflowing with explosive lust for her.

Her hot legs shook wildly and her toes curled as she squirmed uncomfortably wheezing in pain. “PPlleeassee! OOURUHHGHG!! Take it out! OWW!! Don’t shoot it in me! Please don’t!”

Big Amos squeezed Jessica’s big round white breasts and pinched and latched his strong black fingers hard on her taunt red sensitive nipples as the giant black man was about to show his white girl bitch was it was like to feel a flood inside her insides.  Like a piston the black beast fucked her humping her relentlessly as Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body shook as a wildly powerful hot orgasm flowed through her body like electric rocking her womb to the core as she creamed down the black’s massive cock pumping in and out of her aching pussy as a tiny bit of blood started to drip out of her cunt and down her long legs from the black thickness over stretching her poor white pussy folds to extremes. Panting like a whore she tried to brace herself as she felt the black monster drive his gigantic throbbing cock as hard as he could hard past her cervix and all the way up inside  her tender uterus flexing hard inside her as his huge black balls flexed and pulsed against her awesome bubbly ass cheeks and backs of her glistening white  legs blasting a hot sticky stream of cum up inside of her.   Jessica cried and screamed in horrific pain as her face contorted and she bit down on a pillow squealing a loud pitched girly whine that filled the room as her body convulsed like mad and something inside her broke open.  Like a sacred flower getting it’s petals torn off one by one she felt her womb expand and give way to the fuck thrusts of the black man and the flood of his hot semen rushing into her deepest girly depths.  Jessica’s tear soaked gorgeous blue eyes shot open wide in pain as tears rolled down her beautiful soft blushed cheeks with a frustrated look of desperation and fear on her shocked face.
It was a sexual sight that would make a demon cry as the black beast ram fucked the busty blonde babe slamming into her so hard with each pump it lurched her white body and breasts forward wildly only for her white body to be recoiled back hard into her black sex master that was pounding her with erotic madness.

Big Amos was out of his mind fucking her with fury raging with excitment at how incredible it felt to fuck inside his tight white prize as he licked and slobbered all over Jessica’s voluptuous white body and drooled with lust as he massaged her big soft tits.  She gagged and belched feeling her womb flooding full of hot black semen that made her want to puke.  Her long luscious legs collapsed out wide as the black hunched over his bitch to seal her fate pounding her steady and filling her with more his hot seed.  Jessica’s stomach started to bloat outward being filled with the rush of the gallons of hot black sperm that was pumping into her. The black beast was going to empty every ounce of his heavy ball sacks nto his white bitch and he dug into her big boobs hungrily with his wildly strong ebony hands licking all down her neck and side of her face as her tiny stomach ballooned out painfully large looking as if it was going to burst.

Jessica’s head was started to spin and she writhed in pain feeling as if he was stretching her womb so much she was going to explode with all the buckets of thick black african cum that was being pumped into her. She could find no relief as the black man’s thick lumpy thickness at the base of his big black cock became the perfect plug to keep all his hot cum inside her. Jessica shook as another powerful orgasm rocked her pussy and she dry heaved hard out of her drooling mouth as she felt her cervix bust open even wide to accommodate the black’s growing thickness inside her.  Jessica panted hard and then started balling in shame as she started cumming so hard her whole body shook and her legs spasmed and jerked wildly.
“Oh god you are stretching me out too much but I can’t stop cumming! Oh my god! Ahh!! Ahwhhhhh please stop! What is happening!!  I can’t stop cumming! Oh my god! Oh my fucking God OWWWW!!!”
Big Amos sucked on her neck and was bull thumping her overstretched white pussy as he roared with rage, “ You are gonna have my black baby my bitch. You are mine!”
Jessica fearfully looked up at her black master and could only hear herself scream as she cried, “Please take it out! OWw!!! Ohhhh. God no! I can’t…. I can’t…..mmmmmm ohhhhhh I’m cumming……I just ….can’t….stop….cumming………”
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Sat May 23, 2015 6:33 am

FUCK YES!!
BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME FOR THIS PART!! Now I can enjoy Farm Girl as much as I do School Girl Sara !!!
THIS IS FUCKING EPIC!!! Miranda you did it lady!!! You wrote one hell of a story here!!!! FUCK YES FOBBS WILL MAKE THIS FARM GIRL SCENE FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!
Thanks Miranda I'll enjoy reading this many times over the weekend picturing of how fucking incredible Fobbs is gonna make this!!
I'm really glad you added into this part the crying that we all love. It was really epic how you described it! TEARS OF FEAR!!!! Hell yeah!!!!
Jessica is scared cause she knows she is about to get fucking pounded and her body owned by Big Black Monster Cock!!! Yes!!!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat May 23, 2015 7:22 am

Bravo Miranda!!!! You met the challenge here! This may be some of your best writing.
The only thing I thought was even better was the new part of School Girl that was out of this world sexy with the black fucking Sara's ass then fucking her pussy doggie style so hard he just completely dominated the girl.
Keep up the great work! Like fanatic super size font guy said, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FOBBS ILLUSTRATE THIS!
bounce cheers affraid cheers bounce

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklove on Sat May 23, 2015 8:26 am

Miranda this intense foundation you create for Fobbs to work and make the greatest art is the reason I joined Illustrated Interracial. This part of the Farm Girl story will be intensely sexy as it continues and also I truly hope Fobbs considers bringing one of you Katy Perry Parody stories to life. Thank you very much for your work.

Darklove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Sat May 23, 2015 11:20 am

In my view this is as good as it gets. Very well written and I could see the scene in my mind as how I could see Fobbs drawing it and making it real that super impressive way he does.
Great work Miranda. Also I'd like to request the next part of Savaged By Africans. And I love the concept possibility of that character being Katy because after I saw her Roar video I couldn't stop thinking of how it fit the scenario of Savaged By Africans and I think it would make one of Fobbs greatest works. Thank you so much !

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top