FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Selena on Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 am

The tears on her face it's so emotional and strong ! The artwork is something special and hot more than anything this scene she is dominated so deep she cumming so hard I wish I was her!

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Thu May 25, 2017 12:12 pm

So fucking sexy I just thinking of how amazing the Fobbs artist would illustrate Sara School Girl getting her pussy double and tripple stuffed with monster cock. Jessica is fine as hell but SchoolGirl Sara is the greatest of all time GOAT !!! I live that pic of Jessica's pussy getting filled with black cum x ray and seeing her pretty young face all overwhelmed she is cumin like a bitch on those BBC! The crying is so sexy too !!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tenebraePsy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:28 am

I've read and re-read this beautiful story by Miranda Mogan many times over and I really love it, so I would like to ask if somebody knows if Miranda is planning to do a sequel for this story in the near future???
I mean we still need to know exactly and with in great detail how this happens:
Jed wiped a tear from his eye as he looked up and saw the most vivacious sexy young white girl strut up to him. “Well ain’t you just the prettiest little thing I ever seen.”
Lily shook her head swaying her long red angelic hair that glowed in the moonlight, “Well mister my car broke down and I need someone to fix it.”
I mean I would love to know how Jed tame this little red head, BTW there is not pics posted to detail how is physically this girl right?

PD: If the people here could recomend me more stories like this I would be eternally grateful Very Happy , and I mean stories in text format, I love the work of people like Fobbs but he takes usually a lot of time and I would prefer to read something already finished, thank you.

tenebraePsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:58 am

?? It says Big Amos in the new panel but it shows Jed ??
Thanks for the update Fobbs still sexy pics of Jessica getting all her holes filled with BBC

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:00 am

fobbs i think so many are sad farm girl has reached the end. i wanted to thank you for the greatest full finished comic ever illustrated. i really look forward to the continuing adventues of school girls since sara is your sexiest girl even more than kate or jessica. the scene with jessica at the end was the best gangbang scene ive ever seen. itwas great to see big jed find his prize white red head to breed. and kate llooked sooo sexy in the wedding dress. kate is close to sara school girl the closest to being here rival for sexiest. thank you fobbs. congrats on completing farm girl! Very Happy cheers

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 pm

tinytreeland wrote:fobbs i think so many are sad farm girl has reached the end. i wanted to thank you for the greatest full finished comic ever illustrated. i really look forward to the continuing adventues of school girls since sara is your sexiest girl even more than kate or jessica. the scene with jessica at the end was the best gangbang scene ive ever seen. itwas great to see big jed find his prize white red head to breed. and kate llooked sooo sexy in the wedding dress. kate is close to sara school girl the closest to being here rival for sexiest. thank you fobbs. congrats on completing farm girl! Very Happy cheers

Yes he do amazing work! Thank you Fobbs! Best pic from last ones is tyat pic of Jess with her long legs spread and all the BBC crammed up inside her pussy damn that so good hot! Wish there was another Comic as good as Farm Girl.

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 am

Damn this super finale to Fobbs artwork Farm Girl Comic brought a tear to my eye! You know I loved seeing Kate in that Bridal sexy gown it made me imagine the School Girl Sara scene were she is in bridal lingerie ready to get breed by the black tribe.
You sure did super artwork Fobbs and that last pic of big ole Jed getting to breed his white sexy young red head was so damn hot shit that was such a hit ending! And Kessica hell yeah she it hard from all the farm blacks she is the star of Farm Girl your best blonde ever drawn! Thank you Fobbs and we're looking forward to your next work I sure hope it's School Girl Sara your best comic legend!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 am

Such an incredible work of art Farm Girl. So many memories experiencing this comic and so sad to see it end. It leaves such a huge void because the other comics do not have the power, intensity, and hot mysterious edgy sexuality Farm Girl does. The only comics that did are lust for Librarian, the first part of Parishoner, and the legendary School Girl comic. Thank you Fobbs.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top