FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Beth on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:48 am

Wow the new panels I just love the pic of Darkbull slam fucking Kate balls deep with her flat on her stomach with her tounge hangin out like she is gonna completely orgasm so hard she is gonna pass out! I cunner so hard all down my legs looking at those pics it just turns me on so much seeing a giant black bull making a white girl his personal bitch to pound and fuck her so hard she won't walk for a week her vagina will be so sore and filled with hot black bull semen... Omg I'm cumming again like geyser ohhhjh mmmmmmmmm oagghh

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 am

Beth wrote:Wow the new panels I just love the pic of Darkbull slam fucking Kate balls deep with her flat on her stomach with her tounge hangin out like she is gonna completely orgasm so hard she is gonna pass out! I cunner so hard all down my legs looking at those pics it just turns me on so much seeing a giant black bull making a white girl his personal bitch to pound and fuck her so hard she won't walk for a week her vagina will be so sore and filled with hot black bull semen... Omg I'm cumming again like geyser ohhhjh mmmmmmmmm oagghh

Damn you made my cock hard as a rock girl I want to fuck the hell out of you ......

Gibbs these are some of your best panels of art the expressions on Kate's face and the way he is pinning her down looking over her shoulder to see her pretty eyes terrified and scared while he fucks the hell out of her pussy that is so fuckig hot! I think Kate has the sexiest mouth I don't know something about her mouth the way her illustrates her makes her so cute and real like Katy Perry. Still I think School Girl Sara is just the slightest bit sexier than Kate it's close between those two but Sara is still my all time favorite.
Sexiest Fobbs Girls
1 Sara
2Kate
2A Tie I really think that Juliette girl from School Girl has the potential to be the best ever from looking at the concept art we will see how Fobbs creates her
3 Horny mothers 2 female character
4 New Parishoner female character
5 Jessica

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:00 pm

DarkLander wrote:
Beth wrote:Wow the new panels I just love the pic of Darkbull slam fucking Kate balls deep with her flat on her stomach with her tounge hangin out like she is gonna completely orgasm so hard she is gonna pass out! I cunner so hard all down my legs looking at those pics it just turns me on so much seeing a giant black bull making a white girl his personal bitch to pound and fuck her so hard she won't walk for a week her vagina will be so sore and filled with hot black bull semen... Omg I'm cumming again like geyser ohhhjh mmmmmmmmm oagghh

Damn you made my cock hard as a rock girl I want to fuck the hell out of you ......

Gibbs these are some of your best panels of art the expressions on Kate's face and the way he is pinning her down looking over her shoulder to see her pretty eyes terrified and scared while he fucks the hell out of her pussy that is so fuckig hot! I think Kate has the sexiest mouth I don't know something about her mouth the way her illustrates her makes her so cute and real like Katy Perry. Still I think School Girl Sara is just the slightest bit sexier than Kate it's close between those two but Sara is still my all time favorite.
Sexiest Fobbs Girls
1 Sara
2Kate
2A Tie I really think that Juliette girl from School Girl has the potential to be the best ever from looking at the concept art we will see how Fobbs creates her
5 Jessica

Excellent Work Mr. Fobbs as always! I'm eagerly awaiting seeing the black beast Jed unleashed come bursting into the room and black balling Kate to full extremes!!!
Yes that Juliette character I think will be Fobbs most beautiful creation I am quite sweet on her from what I can imagine Fobbs illustrating her so soft delicate with perfect Perky big handfuls of soft full breasts sexy stomach and those long white legs that you just have to see spread out wide reluctantly terrified but ready to take the BBC inside her. Juliette will be such a pretty young Flower and she needs deeply deflowered by Primal Black Africans I'm more excited about seeing that scene with Juliette than I have ever been in all my years as a member of Illustrated Interracial!
Thank You Mr. Fobbs! Happy Weekend To You and Yours From Your Loyal Happy Members of the Brown Household!

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:45 am

Jack Brown wrote:
DarkLander wrote:

Sexiest Fobbs Girls
1 Sara
2Kate
5 Jessica

Excellent Work Mr. Fobbs  as always! I'm eagerly awaiting seeing the black beast Jed unleashed come bursting into the room and black balling Kate to full extremes!!!
Yes that Juliette character I think will be Fobbs most beautiful creation I am quite sweet on her from what I can imagine Fobbs illustrating her so soft delicate with perfect Perky big handfuls of soft full breasts sexy stomach and those long white legs that you just have to see spread out wide reluctantly terrified but ready to take the BBC inside her. Juliette will be such a pretty young Flower and she needs deeply deflowered by Primal Black Africans I'm more excited about seeing that scene with Juliette than I have ever been in all my years as a member of Illustrated Interracial!
Thank You Mr. Fobbs! Happy Weekend To You and Yours From Your Loyal Happy Members of the Brown Household!

Im straight of course big black cock turns me on like crazy even though it scares me to death. I'm most excited about Juliette School Girl because I can really identify with her character. Besides I have blonde hair but my boobs are super big like Jessica or any of the girls Fobbs creates. I have full C cup breasts plenty big enough I think I have good cleavage and long legs and a Shapley butt I guess I'm more like a curvy cheerleader athletic type. Anyway I'm so excited to see Fobbs create Juliette because I even sometimes wear my hair in pigtails I used to all the time really. I'm very young too so a School girl is so relatable to me. I'm envious of the other girls with super big boobs they get to live out their fantasies through Fobbs outstanding art. Finally now my dream can come true! I can imagine myself being Juliette in Fobbs School Girl comic and I have been waiting for an experience like this for song long because I'm one of Fibbs biggest fangirls. I love you Fobbs I love all your work even with the super big boob girls and i usually just get solo wet seeing the giant big muscular angry black Bulls with their huge throbbing monster cocks and I love the way you wake the girls look like the little white fragile sex doll in the arms of the big black beast it makes me crazy turned on to see that! I love you Very Happy

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:06 am

New panels omg OMG !!
I'm shivering so sexy! The kissing is the best! Dark ill is pounding her missionary very rough and deep and passionate . Some of the best work from Fobbs!
I just love the new panels!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:03 pm

All I can say is wow.
Panels almost as sexy as School Girl Sara when she got pounded black balls deep missionary and that's saying something

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:20 am

Fobbs Sir amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers drunken cheers bounce bounce
My favorite pics now are the ones were darkbull is fucking Kate so deep and steady hard thrusts balls deep telling her he loves her and Kate is totally losing it crying and orgasming on the BBC pumping her tight pink pussy! This is like a dream come true! I will be a member for life! Your artkeeps getting better and better! I think i will passout in joy when the Beast black bursts into the house and brutally fucks Kate!!! Thank you so much for this Fobbs Sir!

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks Fobbs love her oooooo face and eyes shocked as she is screaming that she is coming. The only thing I wish for more is some of that Epic POV view you that you used so good in School Girl Sara. Hope we get that POV views when she gets double black fucked by Jed and Darkbull then by Beast!!

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 am

beetlejuice wrote:Thanks Fobbs love her oooooo face and eyes shocked as she is screaming that she is coming. The only thing I wish for more is some of that Epic POV view you that you used so good in School Girl Sara. Hope we get that POV views when she gets double black fucked by Jed and Darkbull then by Beast!!

I love the POV views too by Fobbs did a terrific job with the new panels. I liked seeing Kate's breasts pressed against the black Bulls chest it showed how tight he was holding her and fucking her as hard as possible to black breed her and make her cum.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Awesome update Fobbs love seeing the monster black cock push out against the insides of her womb that busty white girl is getting fucking stuffed!!!!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 am

Omg I cummed seeing the new panels. It's like whoa Fobbs to it to a harder level look at her face and the expressions she looks real. Kate is getting her ass demolished by BBC and its soooo sexy!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:37 am

Not a huge fan of anal I prefer swing the girls pussy pounded but that was hot art! I think it's the best anal interracial scene since School Girl Sara got her ass pounded by Big Dawg! Can't wait to see Late get Double Fucked by Crazy Black old man Jed and Darkbull that will be fucking hot! Thanks Fobbs

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:54 am

the new panels are epic fobbs kate looks so sexy and lifelike . seeing the fear shock and orgasm in her face is the best ! thank you !

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:36 am

Oh I wanted to cry so sad and turned off seeing that new story surrogate with lesbian stuff it's really terrible.
Though I was so excited to see the new panels of Farm Girl they are incredible!!!!!!! Jed finally gets upside of Kate and she is filled completely by BBC !!! I orgasmed very deep and long using my vibe and BBC dildo seeing the new panels its some of the best work from fobbs I've seen. I hope That terrible lesbian comic surrogate is very short and we can get back to seeing Fobbs great hit comics like Farm Girl Parishoner and School Girl

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:50 am

WHOEVER FUCKING FORCED FOBBS TO MAKE THAT FUCKING GAY SHIT SURROGATE IS A FUCKING IDIOT! GO FUCKING READ DICKGIRL SHIT AND LEAVE OUR FOBBS ALONE! FOBBS IS NOT A GAY OR A DICKGIRL!

FOBBS IS OUR FUCKING GOD! FOBBS IS THE GREATEST ARTIST !

FOBBS THANK YOU FOR THE NEW FUCKING PANELS ! FUCK THAT GOODDAMN BIG BOOBED KATE SO HARD SHE PASSES OUT!!! I FUCKING AM SO WANTING TO SEE HER TAKE DOUBLE VAGINAL FROM TWO BIG BLACK COCKS!!! HELL FUCKING YES!!! BEST PIC IS HER FUCKING TERRIFIED AND JED IS GRABBING HER FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WHITE FACE AND FORCING HER TO TAKE HIS COCK!

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FUCKING DAYS OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!! iT'S SATURDAY NIGHT AND KATE THE SECOND SEXIEST GIRL EVER ONLY TO SARA SCHOOL GIRL IS GETTING THE SHIT FUCKED OUT OF HER TIGHT WHITE HOLES BY BIG HUGE BLACK MONSTER COCKS!!!

FUCK YES!!! FUCK HER SO FUCKING DEEP FILL THAT BIG BOOBED SEXY YOUNG TEEN KATE WITH YOUR BLACK SEED!!! YESSSSSSS!

THANK YOU FOBBS!

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce bounce cheers bounce cheers

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 am

The surrogate comic is goddamn disgrace! Bad enough to see lesbian girl / girl shit but if goddamn worse to have some black woman in there!!!!
Shit! I am a member of illustrated interracial to see a hot sexy young white girl get fucked by BBC! I'm not a member to see this lesbian gay bullshit! This Surrogate comic is like pissing on Fobbs great work of Farm Girl . Surrogate ruining Fobbs reputation like Gay Beggers Wife and Lesbian Flag Girls some of the worst written comics of all time!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:20 am

Shit yeah! Best panels ever!!! Kate gets two BBC cranes up her tight white pussy! Best art from Fobbs I have ever seen! Fuck her hard Jed!!!! Thanks Fobbs you are the King!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 am

FUCKING INCREDIBLE WORK FOBBS YOU ARE THE GREATEST!
No doubt these are the best panels Fobbs have ever fucking made!
Kate is getting her tight white wet pussy stretched to the ultimate level by TWO BIG MONSTER BLACK COCKS!
Fuck yes this is fucking amaizng art! Thank you Fobbs !
BEST ILLUSTRATED INTERRACIAL PANELS EVER SINCE SCHOOL GIRL SARA GOT FUCKED BY BIG DAWG!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:30 am

amazing work fobbs this made my weekend. i will read your comic farm girl from begining all over again up to these super hot panels you made of kate getting her pussy pounded with two big black monster cocks. this is your best for sure!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:20 am

thank you fobbs amzing work i love the pics of Kate pressed against jed hard and he is forcing her to cum. seeing her sandwitched between those two black beasts is so hot i dream of having two monster cocks stuffed up my pussy.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:57 am

Shit yeah Fobbs this made my weekend! Love seeing big ole Black Santa Jed make Kate cum with two BBC crammed into her tight white pussy! Love this scene! some of your best work since School Girl Sara!!! Favorite picture is the one where Jed is looking into her eyes and she is straining hard trying not to cum that is so hot! I love the one of her crying too and then seeing her slammed by the BBC! Double Pussy Penetration by monster black cock is the best!!! Thank you Fobbs! Happy Weekend To You.

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 am

Thanks for new panels Fobbs! So fuckin hot seeing Kate pounded by 2 bbc up her tight white cunt! And Jed making out with her forcing her to cum like his bitch!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:33 am

Shit!!!! Yes! Thank you Fobbs buddy new panels are your best ever! Love that pic of seeing her screaming mouth open and the big black hulk beast mounting her doggie style like a bitch! Your artwork is always the best when illustrating hardcore scenes like this!
I loved seeing Kate's big boobs bounce and flop getting pounded by beast black monster cook! Thank you Fobbs you are the best! This is such a Sunday treat! Made my week and next week!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:51 pm

FUCK YES!!! FOBBS ALL TIME BEST HOTTEST!
BIG SUPER BEAST BLACK MONSTER FUCKING KATE HARDCORE!
PUMP THAT BIG TITTED WHITE TEEN FULL OF HOT BLACK SPERM! FILL UP HER WHITE WOMB WITH BLACK MAMBA JUICE!!!!!!
Fuck yes this is fucking hot pics! I love that pic showing her whole body dominated you can see how HUGE he fucking looks to her fucking pounded her pussy!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BEAST FUCKING PIN KATE DOWN MISSIONARY AND FUCK HER BALLS DEEP AGAINST HER ASS MAKE HER FUCKING SCREAM IN PAINFUL ORGASM AND FUCKING BLAST HOT DEEP LOADS OF BLACK JIZZ MONSTER SPERM IN HER WHITE CUNT DEEP!
fUCK yes!!!! This scene is AMAZING!!! Thank you fobbs! YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:16 am

Very sexy new panels some of the hottest ever. I really love the pic of the giant feral black beast licking Kate dominating her so hard. This scene got me so wet I'm going crazy

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top