FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by raginten on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

Shit yeah this the best!!!!
I love hardcore forced yeah but strong innocent reluctance is really incredibly sexy too!!! Ahhhh these new panels really got my blood pumping stronger than ever!
I love it !! Favorite picture on the second to last panel is the one on the bottom right corner where she is looking at Jed glaring at her and she is scared seeing Jed's big giant cock head pulsing against her pussy. Shit those expressions Fobbs gives the girls are so hot! Then on the last panel the sexiest pic and one of the best I've ever seen in the pic in the middle top where Jessica has her arms scared and pressing in her big amazing tits and she is looking down at Jed stabbing his big cock in her!!!
See this is why I love Miranda's writing!!! She builds up the penetration in stages since the young girls pussies are so tight and makes it so intense and that gives Fobbs plenty of ways he can make the interracial sex really deep and extremely passionate!
Fobbs thank you! Some of your best work here! This did it for me!!!! Put me over the top! I love seeing Jessicas pretty scared face and reluctance! The next panels of Farm Girl are gonna be even more incredible! Also Fobbs wherever you are I hope you see Miranda's story revision of Farm Girl!! She added in the hot part of having Jessicas virgin blood and popped cherry in the comic like you did with Sara!!! And that virgin blood scene you did with Sara was mind blowing sexy!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 am

raginten wrote:Shit yeah this the best!!!!
I love hardcore forced yeah but strong innocent reluctance is really incredibly sexy too!!! Ahhhh these new panels really got my blood pumping stronger than ever!
I love it !! Favorite picture on the second to last panel is the one on the bottom right corner where she is looking at Jed glaring at her and she is scared seeing Jed's big giant cock head pulsing against her pussy. Shit those expressions Fobbs gives the girls are so hot!   Then on the last panel the sexiest pic and one of the best I've ever seen in the pic in the middle top where Jessica has her arms scared and pressing in her big amazing tits and she is looking down at Jed stabbing his big cock in her!!!
See this is why I love Miranda's writing!!! She builds up the penetration in stages since the young girls pussies are so tight and makes it so intense and that gives Fobbs plenty of ways he can make the interracial sex really deep and extremely passionate!
Fobbs thank you! Some of your best work here! This did it for me!!!! Put me over the top! I love seeing Jessicas pretty scared face and reluctance! The next panels of Farm Girl are gonna be even more incredible! Also Fobbs wherever you are I hope you see Miranda's story revision of Farm Girl!! She added in the hot part of having Jessicas virgin blood and popped cherry in the comic like you did with Sara!!! And that virgin blood scene you did with Sara was mind blowing sexy!

these are awesome panels!!!! jessica is the sexiest!!! this is what i've been dreaming of seeing for so long!!! geezz i wanted so bad to see jed push her down and fuck her hard! this is killing me it's so intense!
my fav pic is the last one where she is like ohhh no stop i've changed my mind!! take it out! fobbs really made those last couple pics incredibly sexy! at first jessica looks all cute and curious and when she feels that big black monster cock in her and she is like woooww no i'm a virgin i'm too tight and just a white girl and you are too big! thanks fobbs!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 am

Damn this is some sexy art !!!! Caught my attention!
Yeah sure I want to see him say shut up bitch and fuck Jessica's brains out but he is taking it a little slow but it's still really sexy and he is gonna fuck that busty sexy bitch and nothing is gonna stop him and when he gets inside that wet tight white pussy he is gonna pound her hard!!

Here is the revision Miranda did for the next panels you guys are talking about. A very important part of the scene!!!

REVISED PART IS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED IN THE STORY POSTED IN THE BEGINING OF THREAD.

Jed pushed down onto Jessica's white shoulder's as he felt his big black cock push against her young virgin cherry inside her tight pink pussy. Jessica winced and shrieked out in pain as Jed pushed and pounded against Jessica's sweet sacred hymen.
Jessica couldn't take the pain, "Oww! Ouch! It hurts!!! Please Jed! You're tearing me apart! Oww!
Jed lunged into Jessica and growled in pleasure feeling his powerful black cock pop Jessica's cherry and slide it's way deeper inside his young teen girl. Jessica let out a sad defeated yelp and started to whimper as she tried to grab at Jed's strong black arms to urge him to slow down.

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:02 am

My fav pic Is the one on the bottom in the middle on last panel where she is bracing herself totally shocked at his size ...and her eyes show so much fear and her body is stunned...
Oh Fobbs baby you really want inside me bad don't you big boy? You want to feel your big hard cock stretching out my tight pink wet vagina walls that will tightened and squueze hard around your big hard cock and make you fuck my harder.... Ohhh Fobbs it hurts .. You are too big baby please go slow....mmmm but your cock feels so hot inside me mmmmm baby I'm scared and I'm too tight for you but you are making me so wet ...mmmm Fobbs baby ...rub my big tits ...mmmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 am

These are the scenes I love the most! The first time the sexy teen takes her first big black cock! That is why I want to see each new black she takes be bigger harder and scarier so every sex scene is like the first time. My favorite picture is of Jessica with her mouth open wide really terrified.

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:58 am

Oh yeah those OWWW faces are my favorite. Those that Fobbs makes and the scared looks and the gritting their teeth like agghhhh it hurts!
He made so many epic Jessica expressions in the new panels. I really like the pic where she is laying back holding her shoulders scared not realizing she is just making Jeds cock harder and bigger cause she looks so sexy pressing her breasts together like that.... God that's fucking hit pic!

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 am

i can't believe how sexy this scene is looking! the artwork is so amazing! every picture in the new two panel update is sensationally sexy! im really happy Fobbs is keeping jessica innocent and scared of bbc it turns me on so much to see jed push her into the hard rough sex!! her boobs are so sexy and face so beautiful !! I like the pics where jed is real close to her face breathing heavy on her and she looks so scared!!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Farm Girl Update! Jesus this is so sexy. I like how each picture Jed is forcing more of his black cock deeper into Jessica and she is looking more and more overwhelmed! The art is out of this world sexy!
Nothing is sexier than these first time blacked scenes!!!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Shit this is the best!
I feel bad that Fobbs missed Miranda's revision. I really wanted to see her cherry popped.
Still it's amazing!!!! This is almost an sexy as the first time Sara's cherry got popped!
My favorite pic is the first one on the top left where Jed has her legs pinned back and her big boobs looking amazing and her pretty blue eyes are wide! And then I love the very last pic bottom right of Jessica clenching her teeth and her pretty lips trembling ohhhh those pics put me over the top! Thanks Fobbs wherever you are out there!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 am

Mmmm Fobbs baby I'm cumming all down the inside of my legs for you now baby.
My fav pic is the one in the top middle last page as her voice trailed off. She is looking up at Jed and he is fucking her deep and she is just staring at her forced lover so scared and shocked at the deep stretch she is getting....
mmmmm Fobbs come and fuck wet pink young teen pussy. Make me cry like a little bitch!
I love seeing Jessica cry too. She is completely losing her innocence . It's so sexy . Fobbs baby come and dominate my young body....mmmmmmmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am

Oh my god. Never before have I seen such intimate passionate sexual art! The best pic is the second to last on the bottom middle when Jed fucks Jessica wildly and she has her mouth open aww and her eyes so surprised and dazed in sexual intense feeling.
I do wish we would see some of Jessica's scared virgin blood to make it most realistic and true. Maybe we can look forward to that in the next panels?
I'm mesmerized by this display of pure erotic greatness by Fobbs. Fobbs is the champion of manhood and the greatest artist. I'm so moved deeply inside of me seeing this I mmmmmm I just want to mmmmmm. Uhhhhh ohhhhhjhhhj

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 am

WOW!
I admit I got so heated up seeing these new pages of Farm Girl that I started touching myself in the kitchen. It gave me a sexual itch like never before.....ohhhh okay I'll try to control myself. ... Phewww I need a big release those pictures are too hot they are on fire. My favs are when jed is holding her so close and she is clinging desperately to him unsure of what to do feeling his black cock throbbing inside her and pumping her deeper...

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBBC on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Woooww .. Miranda, your story keeps getting more interesting, and hot. He's very sick and tender love arisen between Jessica and the old black Jed.
I love the description and interracial argument, especially the age difference between these two lovers, I hope that the story is not dramatic for Jet
Greetings and continued with this style of narration ... congratulations Very Happy cheers lol!

CindyBBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:11 am

i really love the pics of the new panels where it shows jessica making the owwww expression and then the urgghhhh expression like it hurts her deep yeah oohhh my god this got me so excited to see! i wish every panel fobbs made would have only sex scenes! i would pay 100 dollars a month for that!!!
i missed seeing her cherry virgin being popped???
why didn't fobbs show jessica's virgin being popped that is the best part????
can he show her virgin popped xray in the new panels i hope???? Question
fobbs you forgot to show her virgin cherry being popped???
please fobbs help make the comic real and true and show jessica's virgin popped in the next panels please? thank you very much! cheers

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Shit yeah this comic is on fire hot!
2nd to last page I love that middle top pic where Jessica is pleased for him to go slow! Then I really like the pic on the last page middle bottom she is screaming with her sexy mouth open and Big Amos and watching her big sexy Tits bounce as she gets blacked!
Shit thats amazing the perfect angles Fobbs use. Jessica looks so sexy in every pic. But yeah that one I like cause she is looked both scared innocent and overwhelmed !

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natasha3d on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:27 am

I shove big black dildo in my wet pussy seeing new panels. Yeses I can feel the black cum pumping in my pussy.
I like last pic so much seeing cum pumping inside her white body.
Oh yes my pussy cumming hard now to Fobbs Art

natasha3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 am

Wow the pic in the top right corner on the second to last page is my fav when her body is starting to shake. That passionate Owww scared expression is soooo hit!
Oh my I can't stop touching myself the Art is so sexy!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:38 am

Mmmm Fobbs baby I want you to spread me out on my bed and fuck me so hard and squirt your hit loads of Semen into my young womb baby.... Mmmm I want you to fuck me while a big black bull watches and lights the desire to force fuck me mmmm I can't wait to see Amos fuck Jessica!!!!!

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:04 am

Yes so intense sex. Fobbs is best artist when he has most intense sex story to use as canvas!!!
So excited to see Big Amos fuck Jessica soon ! It will be as exciting as seeing Big Dawg Fuck Sara! Thank you Fobbs!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 am

It's a miracle I see today! The great creator artist Fobbs somehow got Farm Girl part 3!!!!
The great man does care!!!!
Sensational hot lustful pictures!!! See Miranda knows how to write to keep pictures sexy through the story dialogue!
I see Jeds big cock humping against her white belly and tits and grabbing her all over it makes me so hot!
Best picture is the one in the middle where it says she gets flooded with sperm in her womb and look at that beautiful Jessica's Face!
I love this comic almost as mochas School Girl and can't wait to see Amos Fuck Jessica!
Thank you creator Fobbs!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:38 am

georgio wrote:It's a miracle I see today! The great creator artist Fobbs somehow got Farm Girl part 3!!!!
The great man does care!!!!
Sensational hot lustful pictures!!! See Miranda knows how to write to keep pictures sexy through the story dialogue!
I see Jeds big cock humping against her white belly and tits and grabbing her all over it makes me so hot!
Best picture is the one in the middle where it says she gets flooded with sperm in her womb and look at that beautiful Jessica's Face!
I love this comic almost as mochas School Girl and can't wait to see Amos Fuck Jessica!
Thank you creator Fobbs!

Shit!!!!!!!! Yeah that's a hit pic but shit the best pic is the one on that same page in the upper left corner with Jed really really breeding her deep kissing her grabbing that ass and around her neck! Shit how does he make those pics so sexy! Looks real! Shit I'm in disbelief !! Is it true! Fobbs really supports us fans!!! He has seen chapter 3!!!!?????

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:31 am

Mom Fobbs baby you owned my sex today!
You have gotten the new parts of Farm Girl and School Girl!!
Yes!!! Mmmmm my fav pic is the one on the second to last page of that giant throbbing black cock pumping her wet tight pussy and those giant heavy black sweaty ball sacks smacking down around her butt mmmmm
Fobbs baby come and tie me down and abuse me with your hard cock! Mmmmmm agh ohhhhb im rubbing my wet teen pussy daring you to come and fuck me like an animal! Urggghhh I wanna feel you choke me and fuck my pussy till I cum and bleed all down your giant cock shaft and even when I can't take anymore and cry for you to stop I know you will keep fucking me and make me cum like you bitch mmmmm Fobbs I need to feel you inside me uhhhhhhhjj mmmmmmmmm God I'm cumming for you Fobbs hot wet pussy juice all down my ass and thighs mmmm Fobbs take me dominate me

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:41 am

well i think every pic is sexy in these panels. i like the ones that show the whole body and the legs spread with her face showing that scared and oohhhh gawd it's too big face you know?
kelsey's posts turn me on really really turn me on whoa...
i'm so happy to see part three of farm girl and now i'm more happy than ever waiting to see the next parts of school girl where she gets impregnated and then part 3 of school girl where she gets her sexy ass slammed by big dawg and then he stuffs her teen pussy really really hard doggie style! that is gonna be so amazing i don't know how to explain it both these comics are at the best parts and they keep getting better! it's so incredible! the art and the story is the sexiest thing.
thank you fobbs! you are the greatest artist of all time! better than the one who made the mona lisa or spynx !

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Please whichever producers of Illustrated Interracial select the stories thank you so much for sending the new parts of Farm Girl and School Girl to the artist for Illustration.
Also please send Savaged By Africans and Katy Kat Blacked to the artist for his kind consideration. Both stories are exceptionally writen and are full of constant quality sexual situations that so many people crave to see.

Also my favorite pics are those extraordinary facial expressions he gave Jessica in the new panels. It really adds a layer of hot lust to see so much emotion in the eyes and soul of the sexy girl getting hard black cock penetration. Hope to see some of those pics in the next highly anti payed School Girl updates. The best pictures really are the POV first person views where Sara is getting grabbed by the neck pinned down looking scared crying and you can see almost her whole body struggling to take the big black covk inside her. Thank you.

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:32 am

Thank goodness somehow Fobbs have gotten the new parts of School Girl and Farm Girl.
However a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and Lust For Librarian has been a disaster and has really ruined the consistency of quality and fan interest for Illustrated Interracial. I share everyone's concern that the newest comic is not based on a Miranda Morgan super story.
Hopefully Tricked will be a short comic and over with quickly so Fobbs can chose Savaged or Katy Blacked or simply instruct Miranda on what he wants to be written for him.
I agree the point of view first person pictures Fobbs makes are incredible, and in the last panels I loved the one most where it showed Jessica's scared face and showed Jed on top her body with her legs spread fucking her deep and kissing all down her neck
Farm Girl and School Girl are so incredible they have set a new standard in comics. Why can't we have all three comics at Illustrated Interracial be incredible? Imagine each update being a Fobbs Illustration of a Miranda Morgan super story. It would be beyond perfection to the point of pure sexual bliss. It's extremely hurtful to be lifted up wowed and filled with sexual excitement when you see a School or Farm Girl update then you get crushed and let down and disappointed when you see some terribly written story with pages of no sex like that terrible story Librarian.
Let's hope for the best everyone.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top