FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by CarlaBBC on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello, Miranda Fobbs!
Thank you very much, your story was wonderful, I never gave up, I knew I'd still writing.
Fobbs / Miranda I love you, for your wit and curiosity, you support and follow that path.
  I will always aware of your beautiful and fantastic stories.
Kate's photos are beautiful and sexy, I guess the mulatto children with her husband bestial black. It is very hot, I love and I got wet at all times.
Fobbs thanks! I can not wait until the next update! This made my week !!!
Please continue with Part 2, do not make us suffer anguish.
It would be nice that the three white girls farm, come together and fucked in an orgy fantastic.
bye, and will wait as soon.
Laughing I love you cheers lol!

CarlaBBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 pm

The new panels Fobbs Illustrated of literally gave me goosebumps.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 pm

did you see the size of that black stud?!
kate is about to get the most hardcore interracial fucking ever!
i think this will be the hottest scene ever in comics. i thought nothing could beat school girl and big dawg but this has me very excited. get her darkbull! fuck that stuck up rich white girl hard!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IronTiger on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:41 am

As a member I became pretty hooked onto Farm Girl and almost just as much with School Girl too. I was very disappointed they were stopped. Now that Farm Girl is back its just a reminder how awesome the comics Fobbs makes with Miranda as the writer. After seeing the hardcore level of art and story writing in Farm Girl and School Girl the other comics by other less gifted writers just seem too tame and boring.
Fobbs and Miranda take comics to another level. Nothing compares to their quality and they are the best the Internet has to offer.
Thank you for bringing back Farm Girl. I hope to see more new Fobbs Miranda comics as well. Happy New Year.

IronTiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 am

Look at his eyes that black bull is yearning to fuck Kate soo bad.
His cock looks so thick and long and heavy even when it's hanging....I'm getting so wet. You can feel the passion and hear filling those panels. So hot.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:14 am

Hell yes Kate get your sexy young white ass in there and you are gonna help Darkbull clean his big black pipe and spew all his hot black semen into your virgin white womb!
Kate is so fucking sexy! I love seeing her big tits and bubble butt ass bustin' out of that sexy wonder girl outfit. This is awesome! Thank Fobbs ! You are the man!

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:46 am

Fobbs Sir thank you so much for the much aniticapated Farm Girl update. I especially enjoy when you show Kate's expressions like when she saw Darkbulls big black cock And the scared face she had.
I Leo really love the pic of Kate's hot ass looking up at Huge Darkbull from the side and you can really see Kate's sexy female curves. This comic is the best I have ever seen. Thank you and really excited for the next update.

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 pm

I hope Darkbulls cock is so wide around girthy and thick that is really what turns me on like when Big Dawg's cock was so thick making her pussy have to really stretch to take the BBC. Looks like Darkbull is really hung and long I want to see that cock throbbing and so thick it hurts to think about taking it inside me. Deep inside me. The art is so fantastic and yes I love his eyes full of black lust for white pussy.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:41 am

Fobbs thank you for the new Farm Girl update. Farm Girl is your best work and will forever be legend of history. This scene with Kate and Darkbull is taking the comic to even higher levels of greatness. You are the master artist legend Fobbs.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:14 am

OMG i love seeing the tears and he deep fear and desperation trying to get away from the Bull yearning to breed her! Look at her eyes knowing that that huge black cock is trobbing needing to be deep inside her! I love the kissing picture the best I think it's so hot I makes me so wet I want to cry.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:45 pm

I got so wet in my pussy seeing those big black hands grabbing her ass and I just gushed and creamed all down my thighs seeing him kissing her while she was crying. Fobbs I want to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth while I suck it and you throat fuck me.

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 am

Panels are incredible. I love the color. It always seems that when Fobbs Illustrates Miranda's stories even the colors are bolder and better. Fobbs is the best. Kate looks so incredible in that Wonder Girl outfit. The scene is hot as fire. I love the pics where their faces are close and he is intensely looking at her and feeling up her sexy soft young white body.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.M on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:11 am

Just joined to say I love Farm Girl and School Girl Sara, nothing on the internet even comes close. Every time I go back to them they make me hard af, no matter how many times I've read them. Hope to see more soon.

J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:51 am

Fobbs Sir the new panels are really epic! I love seeing Kate's struggling expressions on her pretty young face crying its so intense every picture is so full of passion. Kate's big breasts are so sexy they look real and natural and soft and jiggly you know Darkbull's cock gets so hard seeing Kate's big bare incredible breasts!! I could stare at Kate naked for hours she is so sexy!!!

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:24 am

Wow seeing Darkbull's cock so huge throbbing hot for Kate is the best part! You know she is so scared but getting wet thinking about how much that big monster black cock would stretch out her white wet past. Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:32 pm

my fav pic is of her mouth open stroking the black cock she is thinking oh this monster black cock is so thick and so long. kate is soooooooooo sexy i think i go crazy seeing her big boobs. Kate has body of a goddess and perfect breasts perfect legs and butt too.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:30 pm

J.M wrote:Just joined to say I love Farm Girl and School Girl Sara, nothing on the internet even comes close. Every time I go back to them they make me hard af, no matter how many times I've read them. Hope to see more soon.

OMG your cock is so huge!

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:01 am

Fobbs is the greatest fucking artist !!! Look at the new Farm Girl panels and you'll see! Fobbs is the best.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.M on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:31 am

tayloretta wrote:OMG your cock is so huge!
It's Miranda's stories that make it like that. Sara, Jessica, Kate... they are too good, don't know what I'd do if I had them at my reach.

J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 am

J.M wrote:
tayloretta wrote:OMG your cock is so huge!
It's Miranda's stories that make it like that. Sara, Jessica, Kate... they are too good, don't know what I'd do if I had them at my reach.

Uh huh Miranda is the best. I like her stories cause the blacks are so huge, hung, and forceful like you. Your cock is really thick heavy and long. Which girl do you think is the sexiest Sara , Jessica , or Kate?
Which girl would you crave to fuck the most just you and her alone on a bed for a week of intense forced breeding?

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.M on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 pm

tayloretta wrote:Uh huh Miranda is the best. I like her stories cause the blacks are so huge, hung, and forceful like you. Your cock is really thick heavy and long. Which girl do you think is the sexiest Sara , Jessica , or Kate?
Which girl would you crave to fuck the most just you and her alone on a bed for a week of intense forced breeding?

So difficult to choose one. I love Sara's innocence and youth but Jessica and Kate being spoiled racists is so hot too. Nothing better than breaking a spiteful brat into an obedient slave and finally an addicted bitch. If I had my saying, I'd keep a breeding stock of all three to pump anytime I like.

Regarding my cock - it is thick and heavy and long. A perfect fit for craving white girls.

J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SGSFan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Sara is the sexiest girl always number one. Kate is a close second and Jessica the sexiest blonde ever.

SGSFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 pm

I think Kate is the most beautiful, She has the perfect body and love her sweet and peppy yet innocent personality. Sara is incredible and Sara is the sexiest her body is ultimate. Jessica is a goddess I think she actually is the cutest the way her expressions are when she looks at Jed with fear and niave love. All 3 girls are 10's!

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicsGuru on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:22 am

Alright Folks ,

Let's beat the meat to the bone here. I'll save you the time of reading one of my in depth reviews and just point out what needs to be stated here:

Farm Girl and School Girl are not only the best comics at Illustrated Intteracial but they are overall the best illustrated and well written comics in all the comicverse. I've seen every hentai comic, 3d comic , and everything out there you name it I've seen and read it....and out of all the thousands of comics out there Farm Girl and School Girl are the class of the field.
I do however have a very hard time believing that these epic masterpieces of art and story were created by just two people.... Believe me most likely there are a team of writers behind the name Miranda Morgan and a team of artists and designers of the art behind the legendary name Fobbs. The quality of the panels of Farm Girl and School girl are damn close comparable to the high quality of the big time mainstream comic panels you see in stores and those have huge teams of writers and artists working on them.
Either way the writers and artists of Farm Girl need to be congratulated because their work is becoming internet legend. I know some very famous Hentai artists from Asia who are in awe of "Fobbs And Miranda" along with many other artists and writers.
I won't bore you with my credentials though suffice it to say the world of art and comics are all amazed at Farm Girl and School Girl.

Keep up the incredible work people of Illustrated Intteracial. You are making gigantic waves of positive influence out there more than you can possibly imagine.....

ComicsGuru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:26 pm

ComicsGuru wrote:Alright Folks ,

Let's beat the meat to the bone here. I'll save you the time of reading one of my in depth reviews and just point out what needs to be stated here:

Farm Girl and School Girl are not only the best comics at Illustrated Intteracial but they are overall the best illustrated and well written comics in all the comicverse. I've seen every hentai comic, 3d comic , and everything out there you name it I've seen and read it....and out of all the thousands of comics out there Farm Girl and School Girl are the class of the field.
I do however have a very hard time believing that these epic masterpieces of art and story were created by just two people.... Believe me most likely there are a team of writers behind the name Miranda Morgan and a team of artists and designers of the art behind the legendary name Fobbs. The quality of the panels of Farm Girl and School girl are damn close comparable to the high quality of the big time mainstream comic panels you see in stores and those have huge teams of writers and artists working on them.
Either way the writers and artists of Farm Girl need to be congratulated because their work is becoming internet legend. I know some very famous Hentai artists from Asia who are in awe of "Fobbs And Miranda" along with many other artists and writers.
I won't bore you with my credentials though suffice it to say the world of art and comics are all amazed at Farm Girl and School Girl.

Keep up the incredible work people of Illustrated Intteracial. You are making gigantic waves of positive influence out there more than you can possibly imagine.....

Wow comicsguru!

Well I had about ten orgasms seeing the new panels of Farm Girl while I rubbed my clit mmmmm the best picture is seeing the giant massive thick black cock throbbing all the way into her stomach and she is completely being dominated and throat fucked all the way into her belly and that hot black bull cum is pumping into her white belly omg I can't even express how hot it looks. I'm I'm just so wet I could scream I love you

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top