FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Becca on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:18 am

Every pic in this batch was amazing! Yes he makes Jessica look so real in some of those pics it's amazing. I like that last pic best too hoe it shows her from the front getting fucked doggie and he is grabbing her breast. Mmmm my tits are taunt and perky after seeing this! Excellent work sexy Fobbs Master!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

i really liked that second to last page the one in the middle part page of her looking hurt oh yeah that is so sexy! and that last pic he is breeding her hard she is like omg i can't take it it's too big! fobbs is the best!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Shit yeah all the pics on the new panels were sexy as hell!
But that last pic shit yes it's sexy! Jessica looks so sexy in pink she gonna get fucked so hard she will be sore for a week after taking Big Amos's cock! Happy Fourth of July Fobbs!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I've got a BIG sexy surprise for all of you and especially for the man I adore more than anything in life Fobbs! I'll post it soon......

Sincerely,

Miranda
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:16 am

Hi Guys,

You are in for a big surprise! I want to keep things new and exciting for our Superman artist Fobbs so I did my best for the man I adore and admire more than anything in life! Fobbs you are the most phenomenal man in the Universe!
Please if you enjoy this story or any of my works please buy a membership to Illustrated Interracial here:
http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html
At Illustrated Interracial you will see the most phenomenal artwork in the world that is a must see for any fan of erotica. Fobbs is the greatest artist and his deep passions and erotic talents flow stronger than anything you will ever witness when you see and feel his remarkable art!

FARM GIRL PART FIVE
Jessica’s mind was in a frantic daze as her stomach heaved with the black bull’s thick hot cum sloshing deep inside her white womb as she felt herself being flipped over on her back.  Big Amos put his large black hand around Jessica’s neck as he plunged his still hard big black cock deep into her wet pink pussy.
‘Bitch tell you want to have my black baby! Say it bitch!” Amos yelled at her.
Jessica winced, “No! No! I don’t want to get pregnant! Please stop!”
Amos started fucking her with fierce strokes growling in madness, “Bitch tell me you want to have my black baby or I ain’t gonna cum again and you gonna have to take a full day more of fucking before I unload my balls into you again!”
Jessica gulped and screamed, “Oh God! Please stop! Please cum in me and get me pregnant! I can’t take much more! Please cum inside me again! ”
Big Amos’s giant block cock enlarged inside Jessica growing hotter as he heard his white bitch beg for him to cum inside her and her started slamming her so hard Jessica’s screams echoed through the farm.
Like a crazed bull Big Amos slammed and smacked his big giant black ball sacks hard against Jessica’s bubble butt white ass harder and harder feeling her squeeze her tight pussy in despair at his hard penetration with each powerful thrust.
Jessica started panting hard and feeling a powerful orgasm rising up inside her again. “MMMMmmm oh god I feel it. I feel you so deep inside me. Oh god!”
Amos howled and spit on Jessica’s face, “Tell me you want my black baby making seed inside you bitch!”
Jessica tried to catch her breath as she screamed, “ Oww!! I can’t….I can’t….Oww!”
Big Amos wrapped his arms behind Jessica and locked her in his embrace for the hardest fucking of her life as she felt her whole body lurch up and back to the strong rhythm of the Black Man’s fucking.
As Big Amos was fucking Jessica so hard she was crying in orgasmic fits a large burly figure entered the bedroom.
Jessica couldn’t take anymore she begged for mercy, “Yes! Please cum inside me! Fill me with your black baby making seed! Get me pregnant Big Amos!”
Hearing those words sent Big Amos into a frenzy of fucking power as he slammed and fucked Jessica like an animal and Jessica screamed and cried like a little girl, “Owww! Oh god Oh God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Cum with me Big Amos!”
Amos roared as he pushed Jessica down hard into the mattress and unloaded a blast of hot sticky thick black cum up inside her womb and held his cock inside her balls deep for several minutes white only pulling out a couple inches and pounding her balls deep with wild fury.
Jessica cried and then felt a chill run down her spine as she looked over Big Amos’s shoulder to see Jed staring at her with a look that shook her soul to the core.
Jed heard every word of how Jessica begged Big Amos to impregnate her and he was shaking in rage his eyes as large as watermelons.
Jessica froze in fear as Big Amos continued to fuck his white bitch and Jed stomped into the bathroom with a furious gaze.
Jed was out of his mind with anger, jealous, and hot evil lust that he could not control.  He started to mumble and curse and then noticed Jessica’s cell Iphone by the sink.  Jed grabbed it out of sheer madness and started flipping through the pictures.  With a giant evil sick grin on his face Jed feasted his eyes on the most beautiful sexy dark haired white girl with the most incredible big breasts he had ever seen in his life pictured with Jessica in most of the pictures. Jed flipped through Jessica’s recent text messages and found most of the text’s where with what seemed like Jessica’s best friend.  Jed started laughing uncontrollably in an evil rage as he sent the hot young white girl a text that would change her life forever…….
……. Kate rolled over on her bed searching for her phone, “Jessica! She hasn’t texted me for a long time. Wonder where she is!”
        Kate was the opposite of Jessica though they were best friends since 3rd grade.  Kate was the rich city girl, lead cheerleader, and homecoming queen teen fantasy girl of every hot blooded man.  Kate had long raven dark hair, baby blue eyes, and a luscious set of 32DD natural breasts that rivaled Jessica’s boobs.  Kate stood up to grab her phone standing at 5 foot eight inches, with curves that would give any many with eyes a heart attack and her cute curvy bubble butt peeking out of her pink panties.  Kate’s big boobs jiggled in her white bra as she read the text message and giggled in excitement:  Kate hurry come to 6669 BlackCherryWood Rd outside the city and come in your swimsuit we are having the biggest pool party tonight!
Kate texted back: OMG can’t wait! See you tonight!
Jed felt his cock grow hard in his trousers as he drooled reading the text message as he ran out of the house in a crazed rage……….

Last edited by mirandamorgan on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 am; edited 3 times in total
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:43 am

That new character girl Kate.......She is a dream to see and will be even sexier when Fobbs fully creates her in his form. My dreams have now come true. I can't wait to see that City Girl kate get blacked on the Farm!!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:59 am

mirandamorgan wrote:[color=#000000][size=16][b]

omg that girl she is so sexy! like crazy sexy! fobbs will make her look so incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! worf you are right now sara's got major competition! jessica i think is so sexy but sara kinda always was the best to me now there is a new girl omg and the story is gonna get so hot! jed is so fucking angry! you know he is gonna fuck the hell out of that girl kate! i hope so much she is a virgin! please miranda make kate a virgin and farm girl will be the most epic story ever! yes! thank you! Very Happy bounce affraid

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm

tinytreeland wrote:
mirandamorgan wrote:[size=16][b]

omg that girl she is so sexy! like crazy sexy! fobbs will make her look so incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! worf you are right now sara's got major competition! jessica i think is so sexy but sara kinda always was the best to me now there is a new girl omg and the story is gonna get so hot! jed is so fucking angry! you know he is gonna fuck the hell out of that girl kate! i hope so much she is a virgin! please miranda make kate a virgin and farm girl will be the most epic story ever! yes! thank you! Very Happy bounce affraid

Fuck me!!!! Kate looks hotter than Sara!!!
Fobbs gonna take Farm Girl comic to another level when he creates his new white delight Kate! Fuck I need to see that white bitch fucked by huge nigger cock! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid cyclops What a Face bounce

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:27 pm

!!!! kate is super hot! she is out of this world sexy! jed is crazy made with rage and jealousy about seeing jessica fucked by amos and he is gonna take it out on that sexy kate girl ! i hope jed really does some nasty things to that sexy city girl kate!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:54 am

tinytreeland wrote:
mirandamorgan wrote:

[b][size=24]FUCKING HELL YES KATE IS SO FUCKING HOT FOBBS GONNA GET THAT BIG BOOBED WHITE BITCH TEEN BLACKED BY BIG BLACK COCK YES!!! FUCK YES !
FOBBS IS GOD! YES!
affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil affraid

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:06 am

Hey just a thought?
Can you use Katy Perry as the reference? I mean she's the hottest girl on the planet. You can still call her Kate but I think it would boost and increase Fobbs popularity if you use Katy as the concept for Fobbs to create. Anyone else agree?

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:25 am

beetlejuice wrote:Hey just a thought?
Can you use Katy Perry as the reference? I mean she's the hottest girl on the planet. You can still call her Kate but I think it would boost and increase Fobbs popularity if you use Katy as the concept for Fobbs to create. Anyone else agree?

Dude you read my mind exactly!
Miranda please I beg you to consider using Katy Perry as the model for Fobbs to look at for ideas for him to create the character Kate! Just think Fobbs could make a teen version of Katy Perry call her Kate and all the Katy fans will be overjoyed !!
That way Fobbs can decide himself if he wants to make the character completely original like School Girl Sara or make her look like Katy Perry and I think it would be so exciting just to give the artist the possibility and let him choose. Does that make sense? Also Miranda I read you like the characters in your stories to look like you and Katy Perry looks much more like you than that brown eyed model you posted. She's hot sure but Katy's way hotter and beautiful like you Miranda. Please reply thank you!

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:34 am

katykatfan wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Hey just a thought?

Dude you read my mind exactly!
Miranda please I beg you to consider using Katy Perry as the model for Fobbs to look at for ideas for him to create the character Kate! Just think Fobbs could make a teen version of Katy Perry call her Kate and all the Katy fans will be overjoyed !!
That way Fobbs can decide himself if he wants to make the character completely original like School Girl Sara or make her look like Katy Perry and I think it would be so exciting just to give the artist the possibility and let him choose. Does that make sense? Also Miranda I read you like the characters in your stories to look like you and Katy Perry looks much more like you than that brown eyed model you posted. She's hot sure but Katy's way hotter and beautiful like you Miranda. Please reply thank you!

Yeah hey Miranda is really nice girl she listens to fans so I wouldn't worry. I think she will at least consider it. She said she gets more emails about making a Katy type character than even School Girl Sara! And I agree Miranda has more of that sexy and cute girl next door look like Katy does with a fun personality. The model in the pics above looks more like a pin up model. I prefer that sexy innocent type like Katy / Miranda.
The more innocent and sweet the white girl the better!

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 am

I'd like to see a younger Katy Perry type too okay well I'm not lesbian but I get turned on thinking of myself being the girl in the comic and it's much more exciting to be a scared damsel in distress it almost gives me chills thinking about it like I felt the first time I read the School Girl comic it was such a powerful sexual experience for me as a girl to read. I think Miranda has the same views?

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:35 am

Hi Guys,

Yes I promise I'll post a more "innocent" sweeter look girl to give Fobbs ideas on how he wants to create Kate. Most importantly whoever I post I just want Fobbs to create her however he desires. I imagined her being a stuck up city girl but she could still be innocent and I really like that mix. It makes her sweet like Sara but different because she's spoiled. Great ideas guys! I'll post updates soon!

Sincerely,

Miranda
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:08 am

mirandamorgan wrote:Hi Guys,

Yes I promise I'll post a more "innocent" sweeter look girl to give Fobbs ideas on how he wants to create Kate. Most importantly whoever I post I just want Fobbs to create her however he desires. I imagined her being a stuck up city girl but she could still be innocent and I really like that mix. It makes her sweet like Sara but different because she's spoiled. Great ideas guys! I'll post updates soon!

Sincerely,

Miranda

Thank you Miranda the new story updates are awesomeness! Love how you get right to the sex and keep it fast paced! Also I'm in agreement with the others - great to have a new character in Farm Girl and since Jessica seems so strong and country cow girl it will be exciting to see a naive innocent sweet City Girl get completely dominated by some dirty farm niggers !!! Hehe! Love it love it Love it! More excited than ever to see Fobbs new updates !!!!!!!!!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 am

mirandamorgan wrote:Hi Guys,

Sincerely,

Miranda

Thank you Miranda for your consideration. Please consider giving Fobbs the choice to make Katy Perry the look of "Kate" in Farm Girl. Thank you so much for your kindness. You really seem like an awesome lady. Very Happy

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklove on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I also request Katy Perry be the model for the new character Kate. Please consider this Fobbs. Big fan of your work and your girl Miranda's stories. Thank you.

Darklove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackAnimal on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 am

Please God let Katy Perry play the role of Kate in this sexual adventure!!! Please God please Satan Please Fobbs! Please!

BlackAnimal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:26 am

GODDESS MIRANDA!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE KATY PERRY KATE IN FARM GIRL!!!!! PLEASE !!! SHE IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!! FOBBS WILL MAKE HER SO HOT PEOPLE WILL GO FUCKING INSANE! I WILL GO CRAZY!
SUPER GOD FOBBS LOOK LOOK HERE! LOOK AT HER DOLL FACE, BIG NATURAL BOOBS, AND SEXY AMAZING BUBBLE BUTT ASS!
LOOK FOOBS THIS IS YOUR GIRL! SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU TO CREATE AND MAKE OWNED BY BLACK COCK YES!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 am

New update!!!!!
Pics Fobbs made are amazing and sexy X Ray views inside pussy deep inside cervix black cock punishing Jessica!!! I like the best pic is on last page lower left hand corner look at her face look at her sweet scared face she screams oh gawdd and she is getting ducked deep inside her white pussy by big black monster cock! Thank you Fobbs! You are the greatest artist!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 am

that's a really hot pic georgio but my favorite is the very last pic look at her face there she is completely afraid and nervous of his big black cock going deeper into her white pussy. and Fobbs makes the best x ray pics in the world. thanks fobbs. im so excited about this comic now jessica is about to get fucked so hard balls deep then that new hot city girl is coming to the farm and those blacks are gonna get her so hard Fobbs will make it awesome!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 am

Fobbs is such a stud. mmmmm
I love the sexy facial expressions but I love seeing that huge throbbing cock inside of her in X ray that turns me on so much and I loved seeing him hold her down doggie and really pin her down hard for deep thrusts into her.
Thank you Fobbs you Super Stud. drunken

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:21 am

Yeah fobbs you are the fucking king of art! YES! My favorite pic of the new update is that one of her face going oh gawd fuck yeah her pussy is getting stretched to the max by monster black cock yes!
NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE MASTER FOBBS TO GET KATY PERRY AKA KATE IN FARM GIRL BLACKED BY MONSTER BLACK COCK YES!!!!!

FOBBS IS THE KING OF ART!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 am

The new update is awesome I love seeing Jessica's big tits and then seeing her face with her mouth open scared as hell and seeing the cock fucking her deep and she is screaming. Really love that view from top seeing both their bodies becoming one black hardness pumping into that hot young teen white body.
I think I will die and go to heaven if Fobbs makes Katy Kate in Farm Girl that will be the most epic comic ever!

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top