FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:58 pm

FARM GIRL
Part One
By Miranda Morgan

If you enjoy this story please considering becoming a member at Illustrated Interracial where you can experience the greatest sexiest illustrated and written comics in the entire world by the greatest artist Fobbs and the greatest writer Miranda Morgan!   cheers

Jessica shrugged her shoulders sadly as the last farm on her list was crossed off and she stood alone alongside the country dirt road in the middle of nowhere.   She was brought up on a farm her whole life raised by her adopted grandfather only to have her dreams shattered when he passed away and willed his farm to his greedy true blood son who auctioned it away for city development.  She had just turned eighteen and wanted nothing to do the twisted city life.  So she had spent the whole day driving across the county line trying to find a farm that would take her in as a farmhand but they all laughed at the thought of a girl doing a man’s work.  Guess I’m doomed for the city she thought as she saw a large tractor come chugging down the road towards her pulling a hay wagon stacked with hay bales and a crew full of workers sitting on top of them.
Big Amos eyed the jaw dropping beautiful girl standing by the dirt road as he felt his fellow black farmhands slap his huge back.
They yelled at him “Hey Big Amos you see that busty blonde girl!”
Big Amos just nodded and stared lustfully at the girl while a giant python unfolded in his jean pants.  Big Amos was built bigger than a bull with thick massive farm muscles ripping all over his body and pressing tightly against his smooth black skin.  All the black men hooted and hollered as the tractor driver purposely slowed down so they could all take in the sight of the breathtaking beauty.
Jessica stood there in her cowboy boots and high cut daisy dukes showing off her long luscious silky smooth white legs and incredible bubble butt.   Her amazing full natural bouncy G sized breasts pressed tightly against her tiny pink knotted top that didn’t leave much to the imagination.  She shyly waved at the black men embarrassed at their cat calls as her baby blue eyes gleamed and her long blonde hair swayed against the breeze flowing around her goddess face as she faked a smile then bit softly at her full luscious lips watching the tractor pull into an adjacent farm that she had purposely left off her list.
I hate stupid niggers she thought to herself and she hopped onto her quad bike and drove down the long dirt lane behind the hay wagon full of black men.  As she passed under  the cringe worthy farm  gate that had twisted iron formed to  present the farm’s godforsaken name;  BLACK BRED FARMS she deliberated to herself, well if I want to stay a farm girl I guess I’m gonna have to do this she fussed hopping back off her quad bike in front of all the large black men.  Her big breasts jiggled around wildly as her hips shimmed from side to side as she approached the largest of the men who she presumed was in charge.  One of the black men cussed and smacked his own black face in disbelief at the sight of her stunning form.  She stood just a little over 5 feet tall and from her full bountiful 28G bust, tiny 25 inch waist, and sexy 37 inch hips flowed a seductive spell that had every black man losing his mind in pure fuck lust.  
Jessica was taken aback seeing the eight foot mammoth young black mega bull who stood a seemingly eight foot tall with more rippling muscles than a gorilla.  She stood wide eyed looking up at him as Big Amos stood in front of her like a wild animal drooling and panting with sweat running down his body as his gigantic python thrashed around in his jeans while he stared down into her deep full cleavage busting out of her pink top.  Big Amos was nothing but a foul thinking crazed black animal of a man and he longed to squeeze Jessica’s big full soft porcelain white soft bouncy breasts and he reached out to grab her ample bosom shaking in hungry rage.  Jessica felt an overwhelming pang of fear rise up in her stomach as she watched a burly balding older large black man jump in front of Big Amos smacking his huge evil hands away.
“Ah don’t pay no attention to Big Amos there…..Hi there sweet honey I’m Jed Black.  Owner of Black Bred Farms.  What can we do for you?” the old man said with a devilish glint in his eye.
Jessica caught her breath and mustered out the words her mind was screaming at her not to say, “  Hi I’m Jessica…….well I would like to work here for you and live on your nice farm Sir.  If you’ll be so kind as to have me Sir.”
She gave her best full teethed Miss America smile and arched her back doing her best cock tease pose she had worked on all week pressing her big boobs out even more and jutting out her bubble butt ass checks for all the men to feast their eyes on.  Jessica was known as the biggest cock tease in the whole county being an obnoxious flirty girl who was as brash as she was buxom and she was still a young virgin tighter than the balling wire that wound it’s way tightly around the bales of hay.
Jed smiled and put his arm around Jessica’s sexy waist walking her to the barn as all the men grabbed anxiously at their giant shafts in wild jealousy, “Well sweet honey we would be happy to have you black bred I mean have you here on black bred farms.” – Jessica eyed the old man nervously as he eagerly ran his gnarly black arm around her little cute bare belly and squeezing her tighter against him while sliding his hand slow and steady pressing up beneath her big breasts.
He continued walking her into the horse barn and closing the door behind them as the setting sun cast an eerie glow through the barn board doors,  “But first you gotta prove that you are up for the job sweet honey.  Now you can start here by spreading out this straw in the stall for my horse Petey.
The large black horse Petey who was tied to a  barn pole greeted Jessica with an evil omen of what was about to come as she put her hand up to her mouth watching his giant black horse shaft slide out pulsing erect at the sight of her.
Jed laughed and patted Jessica on butt, “Well look even horses think you are a sweet honey.”
Jessica scowled at Jed disgusted, picked up the pitchfork, and started to toss the new straw into the stall.  Jed watched the young girl’s big breasts bobble around in her tight top almost spilling out for him to feast his eyes on as she started to work.  Jed’s large black cock stiffened even more to see Jessica’s bubble butt ass checks peeking out at his from under her daisy dukes as she bent over again and again.
Jessica furrowed her brow and tried to ignore the dirty old burly black man watching her and turned her back to him and tried to focus on her victory of finally finding a farm to work and live on. She was confident she could prove herself a worthy farmhand and she could tell the owner wanted her.  She would rather die than live in a filthy city she told herself as she turned around to heave another bundle of straw as her pitchfork and jaw dropped and she stood stunned looking at the dirty old black man.  Jed stood stark naked in front of her from the waist down and she gasped seeing his giant black cock arching up in the air towards her wet pink lips that started to quiver as her eyes filled with tears. Though he was an older man he was still more than twice her size, built like a burly horse, and seemed meaner than a snake.
Jed corralled Jessica back into the straw filled horse stall and eyed her with bad intentions, “Now here is your next job sweet honey.  You suck this black cock dry and you can spend the night.  Do it real good every night and you can live and work here for long as you like.”
Jessica was shocked and started to cry as the dirty old man reached out to touch her face, “Oh no now don’t cry sweet honey.”
Jessica smacked his hand away and then smacked Jed hard across his dirty black face and tried to run but Jed grabbed her by the arm and tossed her back into the pile of fresh straw. “Now sweet honey you are being a bad girl. Hitting the farm owner like that….Well I think I’ll have to tell my big black farm hands outside that we got a bad girl in here who needs a good whoopin’.  Better open that sweet honey mouth of yours.”
Jessica stared up at him with her baby blue eyes as tears streamed down her innocent young face, “No…I won’t do it. Get away from me.”
Jed shrugged starting to walk away slowly, “Have it your way I’ll let my men in here to give you some punishment.”
Jessica’s heart raced, “Wait!”
Jed charged into the stall and grabbed the girl by her beautiful face, “You listen to me real closely sweet honey. Those men out there will tear your sweet honey pot apart if they get ahold of you. Some of em’ are even more hung than me.” – Jessica looked down at his huge throbbing black cock and shuddered finding that hard to believe as hung as he was….
“Holy Hell God help you if Big Amos ever got hold of you. And the only thing that’s gonna keep you safe while you are here on this farm is me.  So start sucking bitch.”
Jessica had never sucked a cock in her life let alone a nigger’s cock and she wanted to throw up thinking about how sick this all was.  She sat there in tears staring in awe at the old man’s huge shaft having this frightening moment of truth flash before her eyes.  Either I suck this this dirty old nigger’s cock or I have to become a filthy city girl.
Jed glared at her, “So you gonna be a good farm girl or not?” – the words echoed in Jessica’s mind.  A farm girl….It’s what she had always been and had always yearned to stay in her heart forever. The farmland was like a sacred secret lover to her and she felt she would surely die of a broken heart without it.  The smell of the green grass pastures, the sight of the tall corn stalks and the wheat fields dancing in the wind, and the feel of fertile dirt in her hands………It wasn’t just a part of her……it was who she was.
Jessica felt a rush of pride rise up within her and she stared up defiantly at the dirty black man as her baby blue eyes flowed with tears, “I am a farm girl you dirty nigger.” she said taking his heavy black cock in her trembling hands and putting it up to her trembling lips opening as wide as she could but barely able to get the tip of it in as she could taste his sticky precum leaking all down the sides of her mouth and down her big breasts.  She licked at his huge black mushroom head as the pre cum flowed steadily into her mouth and she gaged at the vile slimy thick taste of it.
Jed grabbed her pretty head and shoved his cock into her mouth so hard her eyes bulged and her stomach heaved as she felt him thrust his way down her tight little throat, “Here I’ll help you take this nigger cock since you are gonna be my sexy little white bitch from now on”
Jessica struggled harshly and pounded her fists against his big black thighs gurgling and gasping as she swallowed hard trying to breathe through her nose the best she could.
He pulled out still keeping his cock head pinned against the back of her throat just enough so she could suck in lungful of air and as she was sucking wildly and gargling with spit and precum bubbling out of her sweet mouth Jed firmly grabbed a handful of her blond hair and jerked her down onto his cock forcing his throbbing shaft down her throat and hollering as she felt her sweet lips sucking all down his shaft.
So far she could only take him halfway in but she fought hard to bring him to climax as she jacked off his thick big black cock with both hands and ran her tongue all up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down matching his hard fuck thrusts down her throat.
Jessica looked up at him frustratingly with tearful anxiousness trying to get him to unload his black seed but wanted to time it right so that she wouldn’t have to swallow it.
Jed grabbed her head tighter and hollered in fierce ecstasy feeling the young blue eyed blond busty beauty’s sweet mouth and throat stretch tightly around his black cock sucking it and milking it for all she was worth.  Still pulling at her hair hard he reached down and grabbed at her big tits with his other hand and kneaded them aggressively twisting her taunt nipples through the thin pink top that covered them.  
As the dirty old man face fucked the buxom young teenager her gasps and gargles echoed through the barn and out of the corner of Jessica’s eye she noticed two giant dilated pupils in the middle of big white fearsome eyes peeping at her between the boards behind Jed.  Jessica blinked wildly and gasped even harder in embarrassment seeing Big Amos pressed against the boards watching her give a deep throat blow job to the dirty old man.  As Jed quickened his pace fucking the throat of his new young bitch harder Jessica felt shivers run down her spine watching Big Amos hump against their stall pressed hard against the boards and she could see what looked like a tree throbbing inside his jean overalls as he humped and bucked it against the boards.  Jessica had hoped that Jed would take notice and stop this sickening perverted display of her sexuality to another black man watching but all Jed could think of was pummeling Jessica’s sweet mouth working to force his cock down into her stomach.  As he grabbed Jessica’s big boobs tighter she could feel his black shaft stiffen, flex, and pulse madly in her throat and she pressed against him with all her strength sensing his impending climax watching his huge black ball sacks sway and smack her chin as he was able to force it just a little over halfway down her throat.  Managing to time Jed’s thrusts Jessica was able to press him away and jerk her head back just enough so the thick black cock popped out of her throat. Jessica sucked in big lung fulls of air and tried in vain to pull her mouth off his throbbing cock.
“No bitch you better do the job right! Swallow my black seed you fucking bitch!”  Jed grabbed Jessica’s pretty head in both hands and crammed as much of his massively erect pulsing black shaft down her throat as he could and she felt his cock erupt and loads of thick creamy black seed fill her stomach and bubble up to her mouth and she wretched and thrashed in his tight grasp tasting his vile semen while he force fucked her mouth demanding that she swallow it all down.  
Jessica gulped and gulped and gulped down even more of the dirty old black man’s ever flowing thick creamy slimy semen that poured down into her stomach and bubbled out to the sides of her overstretched mouth and she cried heaving and bucking stuck on his cock trying to swallow it all down. Even more revolting was the sight of Big Amos still humping against the boards furiously and she could see that he too had erupted a massive explosion of black seed all down his bitches that were soaking wet from the bottom of his chest all dripping all the way down his huge legs leaving a large damp sticky wet stain that could be seen through his jean overalls that was so watery it was as if a fire hose went off in his overalls.
Jed gave Jessica a few more angry fuck thrusts down her quivering throat being sure his young busty bitch milked his cock dry and sucked it all down then he grabbed her head even tighter and had to push her away hard to slide his black shaft out that was wedged deep down her throat.  Slowly with a loud plop Jed’s cock slid out of Jessica’s throat and then out of her mouth and she fell down into the straw sucking for air and clutching her stomach that was churning with loads of black seed.
“Since you were a good farm girl this evening I’ll let you sleep here in this fresh straw tonight.” Jed said sliding in a bucket of water and a bucket of oats into the stall.  Then he put on his jeans and walked out of the barn and after he slammed the barn door shut she heard him lock it.
Jessica whimpered and cried in the straw breathing deeply laying in a fetal position. She felt her eyes grow tired and her body grow cold as she watched the sun set through the barn boards and she fell asleep exhausted…………

PART TWO
……………..After sleeping a few hours Jessica awoke suddenly to the sound of the barn door being unlocked and being slowly opened with a long screetchy sound. Then she heard the door close and lock. Fearfully Jessica sat up and looked around in the moonlight watching a giant towering figure walking towards her cast an eerie dark shadow down on her that grew larger as it got closer.  Jessica scurried into the corner and put her head down between her silky legs in huddling in fear.  Slowly she looked up and felt the evil presence of Big Amos.  The giant of a black man glared at her intently with drool running down his foul mouth as his enormous muscles glistened with smelly sweat and she could see his mammoth python starting to thrash around in his overalls.  Jessica burred her head between her thighs and clasped her trembling hands together tightly praying that this vile nightmare would end.  She could hear the big black beast panting lustfully for her as his heavy loud foot steeps grew ever closer to her and she shivered feeling tiny sharp goose bumps rise up all down her back all the way down her shaking legs.  The closer Big Amos got to Jessica the more her heart raced and she felt like she couldn’t breathe.  She could sense that he was only inches away from her now and she braced for what was about to come. She could feel the big black beast’s deep angry evil sexual lust for her that oozed from his vile presence like slime from a slug and it made her blood run cold and chilled her to the bone.  Smelling his smelly black breath and feeling his deep breathy pants blow against her legs and face she screamed out in utter terror.
“AAAahahaahahha!!!! I can’t take this!  Please just leave me alone!” Jessica cried out as Big Amos pounced on her like a wild vicious lion onto fresh meat and all she could do was hear herself scream endlessly as he slammed her down into the stall ripping open her tight pink top and licking all down her neck and breasts grabbing her bubble butt ass hard and sucking angrily onto her taunt cold nipples so hard he sucked part of her breasts into his giant mouth.  He flung her around like a rag doll in the straw as she struggled to get away in vain being completely helpless to this black beast that seemed ten times the size of her.  Then as he forced his mouth onto hers Jessica gluttered out a blood curling scream that was gargled and silenced as he jammed and licked his tounge down the poor girls throat.  He kissed her wild crazed lustful passion and ripped off Jessica’s daisy dukes as if they were tissue paper then tore off her panties with one swipe of his giant hand.
Then with a loud crack a baseball bat slammed into Amos’s huge back.  The black beast whipped around and punched Jed Black hard into his chest launching him backwards.  But Jed was a powerful black man himself and punched Amos squarely into the jaw.  At that moment a couple burly farm hands ran into the barn and Jed commanded them, “Get Amos out of here! Now!”
As the men tried to grab ahold of Amos he pushed them away and barreled out of the barn fuming with madness into the night.  Jed picked up Jessica like a bundle of hay and tossed her over his shoulder as he quickly walked out of the barn and into his farmhouse.
Jessica was bare naked and still in shock and she clung to Jed crying as he carried her upstairs and into his bedroom’s adjacent bathroom.  
“Let’s get you cleaned up sweet honey.”, Jed said turning on the bath faucet letting the warm water start to fill the tub and helping Jessica get in.
Jessica looked up at Jed innocently, “You…..You saved my life. He could have killed you.”
Jed couldn’t take his eyes off Jessica’s big full amazing bare breasts and naked body, “Well I……I wasn’t gonna let anyone hurt you sweet honey.”
Jessica started shaking still looking up in almost a lovingly way at Jed’s face, “ I thought I was going to die he was so strong…”
Jed could sense that the young girl was in a vulnerable state of shock and he was going to take advantage of it. “Well now sweet honey you just relax now and I’ll give you a bath.”
Jessica watched as Jed took off his clothes and then eyed his giant black cock that was hard and throbbing with intensity. Then she looked up at his old weathered face…..She thought to herself that she actually found him to be such a handsome man even though he was older and black.
Jessica then quickly shook her head and crossed her arms embarrassingly over her big breasts that were now partially covered in flowing bath water . “Uh wait no. I think I’ll be fine by myself you can just wait outside okay.”
Jed was now naked too and got into the tub pulling Jessica up to sit on his lap as his giant black throbbing cock flopped and poked against her thigh and then sprang up between her legs arching up in between her wet soft breasts as she sat between his huge black legs and felt his big black hands caress her shoulders.
“Uh Jed this really isn’t comfortable and um if you haven’t noticed you are hard.” Jessica said feeling his pulse through his cock that was aching between her big breasts.”
Jed was overcome with lust for Jessica and it took all his power not to take her and breed her right then and there in the tub. “Well now Jessica you just have that effect on a man.”
Jessica nervously looked down at Jed’s giant cock that seemed to grow even bigger than it was when she had sucked it.  “You’re such a dirty old man.”
Jed reached around Jessica and started fondling her big luscious soft boobs in his hands and she started to giggle and said, “Don’t touch me like that.”
Jed started to lick her neck, “But you are laughing sweet honey. I think you like it.”
Jessica tried to shrug him away in vain, “Yes because it tickles stupid.”
Jed started to grind his cock up and down in front of her pussy lips that were pressing against the base of his giant erect black shaft and then reached down with one hand and started fingering her clit while massaging her breast with his other hand while he kissed her softly on her neck.

Jessica let out a soft moan of pleasure and took in a deep breath, “Stop it.”
Jed kept rubbing her clit and thrusting his cock up and down sliding it slowly against her trembling wet stomach and up between her wet breasts.
Jessica felt wild new sensations within her body that she had never before experienced and she let out another long pleasurable moan. “Oh Jed…..Oh Jed….”
Jed tried to slide a finger into her wet tight pussy and couldn’t fit it inside her more than a couple of inches and his cock became engorged with lust blood when he could sense that she was as tight as a pure virgin as he whispered in her ear. “Jessica I need to be inside you.”
Jessica started to grind against Jed’s cock and grabbed it with both hands.  With a surprising jolt Jed’s cock arched up overloaded with blood and enlarged and lengthened all the way up past her big breasts to just below her chin.  Jessica’s eyes grew wide in amazement at the unbelievable length of Jed’s monster black cock and she started to jack him off slowly as the water in the tub rose up higher and she bent forward to take him into her mouth.
Jed squeezed Jessica’s big boobs and flexed his hard cock in her sweet luscious mouth as she took him inside and her tongue waved around his giant mushroom head and she began to suck on it.  
Jessica was now obsessed with the Jed’s cock and couldn’t take her mind off of it.  She felt a deep forbidden desire to want to pleasure him and make her cum in her mouth and this time she wanted him to know it was different.
Jessica fondles Jed’s giant ball sacks that were heaving and bellowing with lust like giant bags of bubbling black semen all meant for only her. She gripped his cock tightly, “Jed I can’t believe how big your cock is. It’s bigger than a horse and it’s getting even bigger.”

Jessica opened as wide as she could struggling to get the shaft down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down his throbbing black cock tasting his sweet bubbling precum starting to flow steadily out of the tip of his cock.
Jed pushed down on her head from behind and felt her suck like never before. He was starting to lose his mind needing so badly to breed Jessica. “Jessica that’s what happens to a big black cock when it’s ready to go inside a pretty white girl like you.”

Jed grabbed Jessica's young head and and pushed it down with all his power down onto his giant black shaft as her blue eyes swelled with tears and she felt the cock lurch and pump deep into her throat. Jessica tried to pull away but she felt Jed's dominating desire to fuck her throat so she sucked as hard and fast as she could to try and get him off quickly. Jed fucked Jessica's sweet throat balls deep for two long hard minutes and then held her down hard on his throbbing shaft and Jessica stared at Jed's giant black balls as tears rolled down her cheeks and she felt his black cock erupt and pump loads of hot semen deep down into her stomach. Jed held his young teen sternly onto his black hardness making sure she swallowed all of his hot cum loads and then pulled her head of his cock with a loud plop as cum still bubbled and oozed down the sides of her pretty mouth.

Jessica sucked in deep breaths of air as her stomach heaved with Jed's hot loads of cum still sloshing around in her young tummy and she stared at Jed's throbbing cock that was still hard in fear and amazement, "Oh my god you are still hard! You got a little too rough there buddy...."
Jed eyed Jessica's hot naked body feeling his cock grow even hotter with fuck lust for her.
Jed grabbed Jessica around her waist and hoisted her effortlessly out of the tub and out into his bedroom laying her down on his bed.
Jessica laid back and just stared at Jed’s gigantic long throbbing black cock as if she were in a trance. Like a giant black bear Jed embraced Jessica’s naked body in his hungry arms and kissed her passionately pushing her down on her back on the bed.  Jessica nervously accepted his kiss overwhelmed at how he was feeling up her body and thrusting his huge pole against her belly and big tits.
Jed reached down to spread her legs out and position his giant aching cock at her sweet virgin wet pussy folds.  Jessica pulled her legs together protectively and pushed against his barrel sized black chest. “No wait you can’t. I’ve never…..Um I’m a virgin and I could get pregnant.”
Jed scowled at her and tried to poke his giant cock head up between her pussy folds but Jessica reinforced her position starting to snap out of her daze, “I said no.  You would kill me with that thing. Your cock is way too big and it would never fit inside me.”
Jed glared at her as he came closer to her face looking into her eyes and pushing her back down on the bed, “Just the tip. Just let’s see if we can get the tip in sweet honey.”
Jessica sighed and looked down again in fear at his massive cock shaft that was roaring full of blood and throbbing with madness. A part of her was curious about what it would feel like but the other part of her was screaming to say no as she spoke, “Okay….”
Jed pounced on Jessica and stabbed his giant thick veiny black meat shaft between Jessica’s pussy folds and continued to stab his way into her super tight wet young vagina.
Jessica let out a yelp of pain, “Hey just the tip! Okay just the tip!”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s waist above her hips and pulled her body into his as he humped up into her hard.
Jessica squealed out feeling a burning pain shoot through her vagina, “OWWW!!!! Hey go slow! Slow down it hurts!”
Jed forced Jessica’s legs out wider and started to slide his giant black cock head up inside her soaking wet virgin pussy as she awkwardly tried to comply at first but then squeezed and tigthened her vagina’s walls in pain protectively not wanting him to go any deeper.
Jessica let out a loud groan of pain, “Jed please stop! I changed my mind. This is wrong. Just please take it out now okay?”

Jed pushed down onto Jessica's white shoulder's as he felt his big black cock push against her young virgin cherry inside her tight pink pussy. Jessica winced and shrieked out in pain as Jed pushed and pounded against Jessica's sweet sacred hymen.
Jessica couldn't take the pain, "Oww! Ouch! It hurts!!! Please Jed! You're tearing me apart! Oww!
Jed lunged into Jessica and growled in pleasure feeling his powerful black cock pop Jessica's cherry and slide it's way deeper inside his young teen girl. Jessica let out a sad defeated yelp and started to whimper as she tried to grab at Jed's strong black arms to urge him to slow down.

Jed let out a powerful grunt and lunged his giant black cock even deeper into Jessica jamming what seemed like over 12 inches of his super long black cock into her spasming wet pussy.
Jessica howled out in pain and and squealed, “OWW! Stop! Please Stop! Ouch! OW! STOPPPPPP!!!!”
Jessica just started screaming as Jed overpowered her and started fucking her hard driving his cock with all his powerful black might into Jessica’s tight pussy feeling her strain and stretch so tightly around his long giant thick veiny black shaft that throbbed for her like never before.
Jessica started to cry, “You’re too deep! OW!!! It hurts!”
Jed just glared at her and grinned like a devil as he started to slide his arms under her back and gripping her shoulders from underneath positioning her so he could pull her body into him and slam up inside her deeper, “Sweet honey  Jessica I don’t even have it quarter of the way in white girl.”
Jessica was now sobbing and her vagina felt like it was on fire as Jed lunged and bucked and thrusted his giant black throbbing black cock up inside her with lustful rage.
Jed fucked Jessica harder the more she screamed and he loved stabbing her soft warm white pussy meat with his giant black pole.  Harder and harder Jed crammed and plunged his giant black cock into Jessica as her screams turned into whimpering moans and she threw back her head crying.
Jessica pleaded as her voice trailed off, “Stop….Uhhhh….Owww.. Urggghhh…Please take it out…Urrghgg… You’re too deep….ugghhhh….Uhhhgghgh…Owww…..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica with a steady hard rhythm and Jessica’s screams of pain slowly twisted into cries of immense deep pleasure mixed a dull throbbing pain within her.
Jessica could feel Jed’s giant black cock hitting a forbidden place within her sacred vagina and she started to cry out in pleasure, “Oh!!! Ohhh Jed! Ohhhh Ohh My god!!!!!  Ohhh god I think I’m gonna cum……Ohhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica wildly like an animal and her big breasts were bouncing and slapping up and down against Jed’s large black chest as she clung to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him.  It hurt her so bad but felt so good that her head was spinning as she felt a wave of pleasure start to build and throb within her vagina.
Jed had over half of his giant black cock up inside of Jessica and needed to go deeper as he fought to pack more of his black hot cock meat into Jessica’s over stretched pussy.
Jessica gripped Jed tighter, “OHhhh Ohhh Jed please just go slow. Not so deep. Oh baby. Ohhhhhh Ohhhh Baby I’m gonna cum.....OWW! Not So deep!!!
Jessica ‘s body started to shake and she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life building inside her.
It was then she caught the movement outside the window in the corner of her eye and turned her head to see Amos staring at them intently through the window with his big eyes large with lust for Jessica.
Jessica felt violated and ultimately humiliated and she fought to make her orgasm subside but it just continued to build like a tidal wave inside her body.  She wanted Jed to stop this madness and to wake up from this overwhelming nightmare of terrible pain and pleasure but all she could do was to hold on tight to her lover and she couldn’t take her eyes off of Amos’s terrifying face as his eyes locked with hers.
Jed started to pummel Jessica now and banged hard up against her tight cervix.  Jessica’s eyes grew large and she shrieked and started panting like a whore. “Jed! Uhh!!! That’s as deep as you can go!! Uhh!!!! Oww!!! Just go slow baby. Slow down you’re hurting me.”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s bubble butt and bore down on her like a black wild beast full of rage and lust for his young busty white goddess bitch.
Jessica’s mind exploded and she saw stars as her vision blurred, her toes curled, and her vagina bursted out white cream gushing all down Jed’s punishing black shaft giving him all the wet lubrication he needed to slide his cock all the way balls deep into Jessica’s sacred womb.
Jessica screamed in a mind blowing rush of extreme pleasure and pain as she kept looking at Amos’s eyes as she orgasmed again and again on Jed’s cock that slammed into her harder and harder.
Jed felt Jessica’s sweet wet creamy pink pussy tighten around his throbbing black cock milking it for all she was worth.  Jed howled and grunted slamming his huge ball sacks against Jessica’s bubble butt and blasted his hot black seed deep into Jessica’s uterus.  For several long minutes Jed held Jessica tightly letting her vagina milk all the cum out of his aching ball sacks as he kissed her passionately.  Jessica was still feeling a deep orgasmic rush that keep flowing through her as she felt Jed’s hot black semen flow up inside her girly depths gasping and moaning each time he thumped his balls against her ass.
Jed was still hard inside her and he started black balling her for all he was worth smacking his balls against her ass hard and ramming his cock as deep as he could into the busty young girl.  It hurt Jessica but she just tried to take deep breaths as the old black man dominated her pussy wanting her to understand she was now his bitch.  Jessica felt another orgasmic wave flood her aching pussy and she screamed one last time before she passed out……..

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fobbsmirandafans.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FARM GIRL By Fobbs and Miranda Morgan

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 am

Looking forward to the next update. This comic is really starting to get sexy....mmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:49 am

FARM GIRL
Part Two
By Miranda Morgan

……………..After sleeping a few hours Jessica awoke suddenly to the sound of the barn door being unlocked and being slowly opened with a long screetchy sound. Then she heard the door close and lock. Fearfully Jessica sat up and looked around in the moonlight watching a giant towering figure walking towards her cast an eerie dark shadow down on her that grew larger as it got closer. Jessica scurried into the corner and put her head down between her silky legs in huddling in fear. Slowly she looked up and felt the evil presence of Big Amos. The giant of a black man glared at her intently with drool running down his foul mouth as his enormous muscles glistened with smelly sweat and she could see his mammoth python starting to thrash around in his overalls. Jessica burred her head between her thighs and clasped her trembling hands together tightly praying that this vile nightmare would end. She could hear the big black beast panting lustfully for her as his heavy loud foot steeps grew ever closer to her and she shivered feeling tiny sharp goose bumps rise up all down her back all the way down her shaking legs. The closer Big Amos got to Jessica the more her heart raced and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She could sense that he was only inches away from her now and she braced for what was about to come. She could feel the big black beast’s deep angry evil sexual lust for her that oozed from his vile presence like slime from a slug and it made her blood run cold and chilled her to the bone. Smelling his smelly black breath and feeling his deep breathy pants blow against her legs and face she screamed out in utter terror.
“AAAahahaahahha!!!! I can’t take this! Please just leave me alone!” Jessica cried out as Big Amos pounced on her like a wild vicious lion onto fresh meat and all she could do was hear herself scream endlessly as he slammed her down into the stall ripping open her tight pink top and licking all down her neck and breasts grabbing her bubble butt ass hard and sucking angrily onto her taunt cold nipples so hard he sucked part of her breasts into his giant mouth. He flung her around like a rag doll in the straw as she struggled to get away in vain being completely helpless to this black beast that seemed ten times the size of her. Then as he forced his mouth onto hers Jessica gluttered out a blood curling scream that was gargled and silenced as he jammed and licked his tounge down the poor girls throat. He kissed her wild crazed lustful passion and ripped off Jessica’s daisy dukes as if they were tissue paper then tore off her panties with one swipe of his giant hand.
Then with a loud crack a baseball bat slammed into Amos’s huge back. The black beast whipped around and punched Jed Black hard into his chest launching him backwards. But Jed was a powerful black man himself and punched Amos squarely into the jaw. At that moment a couple burly farm hands ran into the barn and Jed commanded them, “Get Amos out of here! Now!”
As the men tried to grab ahold of Amos he pushed them away and barreled out of the barn fuming with madness into the night. Jed picked up Jessica like a bundle of hay and tossed her over his shoulder as he quickly walked out of the barn and into his farmhouse.
Jessica was bare naked and still in shock and she clung to Jed crying as he carried her upstairs and into his bedroom’s adjacent bathroom.
“Let’s get you cleaned up sweet honey.”, Jed said turning on the bath faucet letting the warm water start to fill the tub and helping Jessica get in.
Jessica looked up at Jed innocently, “You…..You saved my life. He could have killed you.”
Jed couldn’t take his eyes off Jessica’s big full amazing bare breasts and naked body, “Well I……I wasn’t gonna let anyone hurt you sweet honey.”
Jessica started shaking still looking up in almost a lovingly way at Jed’s face, “ I thought I was going to die he was so strong…”
Jed could sense that the young girl was in a vulnerable state of shock and he was going to take advantage of it. “Well now sweet honey you just relax now and I’ll give you a bath.”
Jessica watched as Jed took off his clothes and then eyed his giant black cock that was hard and throbbing with intensity. Then she looked up at his old weathered face…..She thought to herself that she actually found him to be such a handsome man even though he was older and black.
Jessica then quickly shook her head and crossed her arms embarrassingly over her big breasts that were now partially covered in flowing bath water . “Uh wait no. I think I’ll be fine by myself you can just wait outside okay.”
Jed was now naked too and got into the tub pulling Jessica up to sit on his lap as his giant black throbbing cock flopped and poked against her thigh and then sprang up between her legs arching up in between her wet soft breasts as she sat between his huge black legs and felt his big black hands caress her shoulders.
“Uh Jed this really isn’t comfortable and um if you haven’t noticed you are hard.” Jessica said feeling his pulse through his cock that was aching between her big breasts.”
Jed was overcome with lust for Jessica and it took all his power not to take her and breed her right then and there in the tub. “Well now Jessica you just have that effect on a man.”
Jessica nervously looked down at Jed’s giant cock that seemed to grow even bigger than it was when she had sucked it. “You’re such a dirty old man.”
Jed reached around Jessica and started fondling her big luscious soft boobs in his hands and she started to giggle and said, “Don’t touch me like that.”
Jed started to lick her neck, “But you are laughing sweet honey. I think you like it.”
Jessica tried to shrug him away in vain, “Yes because it tickles stupid.”
Jed started to grind his cock up and down in front of her pussy lips that were pressing against the base of his giant erect black shaft and then reached down with one hand and started fingering her clit while massaging her breast with his other hand while he kissed her softly on her neck.

Jessica let out a soft moan of pleasure and took in a deep breath, “Stop it.”
Jed kept rubbing her clit and thrusting his cock up and down sliding it slowly against her trembling wet stomach and up between her wet breasts.
Jessica felt wild new sensations within her body that she had never before experienced and she let out another long pleasurable moan. “Oh Jed…..Oh Jed….”
Jed tried to slide a finger into her wet tight pussy and couldn’t fit it inside her more than a couple of inches and his cock became engorged with lust blood when he could sense that she was as tight as a pure virgin as he whispered in her ear. “Jessica I need to be inside you.”
Jessica started to grind against Jed’s cock and grabbed it with both hands. With a surprising jolt Jed’s cock arched up overloaded with blood and enlarged and lengthened all the way up past her big breasts to just below her chin. Jessica’s eyes grew wide in amazement at the unbelievable length of Jed’s monster black cock and she started to jack him off slowly as the water in the tub rose up higher and she bent forward to take him into her mouth.
Jed squeezed Jessica’s big boobs and flexed his hard cock in her sweet luscious mouth as she took him inside and her tongue waved around his giant mushroom head and she began to suck on it.
Jessica was now obsessed with the Jed’s cock and couldn’t take her mind off of it. She felt a deep forbidden desire to want to pleasure him and make her cum in her mouth and this time she wanted him to know it was different.
Jessica fondles Jed’s giant ball sacks that were heaving and bellowing with lust like giant bags of bubbling black semen all meant for only her. She gripped his cock tightly, “Jed I can’t believe how big your cock is. It’s bigger than a horse and it’s getting even bigger.”

Jessica opened as wide as she could struggling to get the shaft down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down his throbbing black cock tasting his sweet bubbling precum starting to flow steadily out of the tip of his cock.
Jed pushed down on her head from behind and felt her suck like never before. He was starting to lose his mind needing so badly to breed Jessica. “Jessica that’s what happens to a big black cock when it’s ready to go inside a pretty white girl like you.”
Jed grabbed Jessica around her waist and hoisted her effortlessly out of the tub and out into his bedroom laying her down on his bed.
Jessica laid back and just stared at Jed’s gigantic long throbbing black cock as if she were in a trance. Like a giant black bear Jed embraced Jessica’s naked body in his hungry arms and kissed her passionately pushing her down on her back on the bed. Jessica nervously accepted his kiss overwhelmed at how he was feeling up her body and thrusting his huge pole against her belly and big tits.
Jed reached down to spread her legs out and position his giant aching cock at her sweet virgin wet pussy folds. Jessica pulled her legs together protectively and pushed against his barrel sized black chest. “No wait you can’t. I’ve never…..Um I’m a virgin and I could get pregnant.”
Jed scowled at her and tried to poke his giant cock head up between her pussy folds but Jessica reinforced her position starting to snap out of her daze, “I said no. You would kill me with that thing. Your cock is way too big and it would never fit inside me.”
Jed glared at her as he came closer to her face looking into her eyes and pushing her back down on the bed, “Just the tip. Just let’s see if we can get the tip in sweet honey.”
Jessica sighed and looked down again in fear at his massive cock shaft that was roaring full of blood and throbbing with madness. A part of her was curious about what it would feel like but the other part of her was screaming to say no as she spoke, “Okay….”
Jed pounced on Jessica and stabbed his giant thick veiny black meat shaft between Jessica’s pussy folds and continued to stab his way into her super tight wet young vagina.
Jessica let out a yelp of pain, “Hey just the tip! Okay just the tip!”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s waist above her hips and pulled her body into his as he humped up into her hard.
Jessica squealed out feeling a burning pain shoot through her vagina, “OWWW!!!! Hey go slow! Slow down it hurts!”
Jed forced Jessica’s legs out wider and started to slide his giant black cock head up inside her soaking wet virgin pussy as she awkwardly tried to comply at first but then squeezed and tigthened her vagina’s walls in pain protectively not wanting him to go any deeper.
Jessica let out a loud groan of pain, “Jed please stop! I changed my mind. This is wrong. Just please take it out now okay?”

Jed let out a powerful grunt and lunged his giant black cock even deeper into Jessica jamming what seemed like over 12 inches of his super long black cock into her spasming wet pussy.
Jessica howled out in pain and and squealed, “OWW! Stop! Please Stop! Ouch! OW! STOPPPPPP!!!!”
Jessica just started screaming as Jed overpowered her and started fucking her hard driving his cock with all his powerful black might into Jessica’s tight pussy feeling her strain and stretch so tightly around his long giant thick veiny black shaft that throbbed for her like never before.
Jessica started to cry, “You’re too deep! OW!!! It hurts!”
Jed just glared at her and grinned like a devil as he started to slide his arms under her back and gripping her shoulders from underneath positioning her so he could pull her body into him and slam up inside her deeper, “Sweet honey Jessica I don’t even have it quarter of the way in white girl.”
Jessica was now sobbing and her vagina felt like it was on fire as Jed lunged and bucked and thrusted his giant black throbbing black cock up inside her with lustful rage.
Jed fucked Jessica harder the more she screamed and he loved stabbing her soft warm white pussy meat with his giant black pole. Harder and harder Jed crammed and plunged his giant black cock into Jessica as her screams turned into whimpering moans and she threw back her head crying.
Jessica pleaded as her voice trailed off, “Stop….Uhhhh….Owww.. Urggghhh…Please take it out…Urrghgg… You’re too deep….ugghhhh….Uhhhgghgh…Owww…..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica with a steady hard rhythm and Jessica’s screams of pain slowly twisted into cries of immense deep pleasure mixed a dull throbbing pain within her.
Jessica could feel Jed’s giant black cock hitting a forbidden place within her sacred vagina and she started to cry out in pleasure, “Oh!!! Ohhh Jed! Ohhhh Ohh My god!!!!! Ohhh god I think I’m gonna cum……Ohhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica wildly like an animal and her big breasts were bouncing and slapping up and down against Jed’s large black chest as she clung to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. It hurt her so bad but felt so good that her head was spinning as she felt a wave of pleasure start to build and throb within her vagina.
Jed had over half of his giant black cock up inside of Jessica and needed to go deeper as he fought to pack more of his black hot cock meat into Jessica’s over stretched pussy.
Jessica gripped Jed tighter, “OHhhh Ohhh Jed please just go slow. Not so deep. Oh baby. Ohhhhhh Ohhhh Baby I’m gonna cum.....OWW! Not So deep!!!
Jessica ‘s body started to shake and she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life building inside her.
It was then she caught the movement outside the window in the corner of her eye and turned her head to see Amos staring at them intently through the window with his big eyes large with lust for Jessica.
Jessica felt violated and ultimately humiliated and she fought to make her orgasm subside but it just continued to build like a tidal wave inside her body. She wanted Jed to stop this madness and to wake up from this overwhelming nightmare of terrible pain and pleasure but all she could do was to hold on tight to her lover and she couldn’t take her eyes off of Amos’s terrifying face as his eyes locked with hers.
Jed started to pummel Jessica now and banged hard up against her tight cervix. Jessica’s eyes grew large and she shrieked and started panting like a whore. “Jed! Uhh!!! That’s as deep as you can go!! Uhh!!!! Oww!!! Just go slow baby. Slow down you’re hurting me.”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s bubble butt and bore down on her like a black wild beast full of rage and lust for his young busty white goddess bitch.
Jessica’s mind exploded and she saw stars as her vision blurred, her toes curled, and her vagina bursted out white cream gushing all down Jed’s punishing black shaft giving him all the wet lubrication he needed to slide his cock all the way balls deep into Jessica’s sacred womb.
Jessica screamed in a mind blowing rush of extreme pleasure and pain as she kept looking at Amos’s eyes as she orgasmed again and again on Jed’s cock that slammed into her harder and harder.
Jed felt Jessica’s sweet wet creamy pink pussy tighten around his throbbing black cock milking it for all she was worth. Jed howled and grunted slamming his huge ball sacks against Jessica’s bubble butt and blasted his hot black seed deep into Jessica’s uterus. For several long minutes Jed held Jessica tightly letting her vagina milk all the cum out of his aching ball sacks as he kissed her passionately. Jessica was still feeling a deep orgasmic rush that keep flowing through her as she felt Jed’s hot black semen flow up inside her girly depths gasping and moaning each time he thumped his balls against her ass.
Jed was still hard inside her and he started black balling her for all he was worth smacking his balls against her ass hard and ramming his cock as deep as he could into the busty young girl. It hurt Jessica but she just tried to take deep breaths as the old black man dominated her pussy wanting her to understand she was now his bitch. Jessica felt another orgasmic wave flood her aching pussy and she screamed one last time before she passed out……..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:59 am

This is another incredibly hot comic.
I was looking for the artist's new update for this comic but haven't seen it yet?
It's getting close to the first major sex scene I'm greatly anticipating with Jessica and Jed.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:11 am

hey new update! i really like how fobbs is moving right to the hot action. his is making Miranda's stories so perfectly real! jessica looks so sexy naked in the old farm house bathtub ! look at her expression when she sees jed get in the tub! owww so sexy!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 am

Shit this is so sexy! Big ole black Jed getting into the tub with big boobed Jessica! Goddamn I can't wait to see that big ole black cock throbbing between her big sweet white titties! I hope he pushes her head down on it and forces her balls deep! Fobbs can have some creative fun with it! Miranda please edit the story !!! Remember Jessica is a virgin !!! And Fobbs likes the cherry popin! No need to go half ass and leave that out' please Miranda lady write on about how her cherry pops! This will rival school girl for best sex scene ever! Please Fobbs buddy make Jed force fuck jessicas face and push her down balls deep on his cock! Thanks Fobbs hope you are reading this!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 pm

raginten wrote:Shit this is so sexy! Big ole black Jed getting into the tub with big boobed Jessica! Goddamn I can't wait to see that big ole black cock throbbing between her big sweet white titties! I hope he pushes her head down on it and forces her balls deep! Fobbs can have some creative fun with it! Miranda please edit the story !!!  Remember Jessica is a virgin !!! And Fobbs likes the cherry popin! No need to go half ass and leave that out' please Miranda lady write on about how her cherry pops! This will rival school girl for best sex scene ever! Please Fobbs buddy make Jed force fuck jessicas face and push her down balls deep on his cock! Thanks Fobbs hope you are reading this!

yeah I forgot about that! miranda said she would change it. she probably forgot with all the mess of trying to keep people being members and stuff.
this first sex scene is really gonna be so sexy with jed and jessica. she looks so freaking sexy naked in the tub. and yeah im thankful fobbs is making the comics more sex filled and skipping past slow parts. i was worried he would focus too much on the fight with jed and amos but he really did an awesome job of flashing through that but keeping the story going. fobbs comic making is getting better and better and many thanks got to go to miranda for keeping her stories action packed specifically made for fobbs to illustrate.
if you are out there fobbs thank you! really great work!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolls on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 am

I love this comic!
The way Fobbs created Jed was unbelievable! I love the way Miranda writes these really powerful characters and Fobbs brings them to life even better than Miranda's stories!!!
It's like Miranda is Scottie Pippen passing Fobbs the ball and Fobbs is like Michael Jordan and he slam dunks it!!
And Breaker in School Girl! It's just amazing!!! The best thing about Miranda is that she really brings it hardcore and creates the best strongest characters and the sexiest young innocent girls. I can't wait till we see the part with Amos and Jessica too!!!!
This Farm Girl I think could be the best "story" comic ever!! School Girl is just totally a sexual thrill to the max but Farm Girl has a ton of depth.
Also Katy Kat blacked is so intense and lusty! I really hope Fobbs likes Katy Kat Blacked as much as all of his fans do and he brings it to life. The Black African character in Katy Kat Blacked seems really unique and strong and powerful! And of course Katy is so sexy! Fobbs version of Katy would be so remarkable to see!!!!
And yes!!! I sure hope Fobbs makes Jed take Jessica deep throat in the tub!
Thanks Fobbs and thanks Miranda!

rolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:12 am

Story has been edited by request of Miranda Morgan. She emailed me the requested edits earlier this week but I was out of town. My apologies for the delay. The edited parts are colored in red.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:02 am

Hi guys!
I'm still not sure who runs this forum or if Fobbs is here but I'm going to do my best to continue to support Fobbs!
So please if you enjoy this story or any of my works please buy a membership to Illustrated Interracial here:

http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

At Illustrated Interracial you will see the most phenomenal artwork in the world that is a must see for any fan of erotica. Fobbs is the greatest artist and his deep passions and erotic talents flow stronger than anything you will ever witness when you see and feel his remarkable art!

Here is next part! Of course as you can see as promised Amos is next! But with all the most requested sex scenes that I've kept track of to be written in the future I had to set them up with this part the best I could so the story would make sense and Fobbs would have the most sex packed panels. Also of course I realize this is partially a story building part that I cut down the very best I could but still I hope Fobbs creates or edits it however he desires! I understand you want to see hardcore sex and I do to! So I will keep doing my very best to give Fobbs the best edited sex packed story work. Also I emailed in to the admins here the revisions you all requested about Jessica taking Jed deepthroat in the tub and popping her cherry a week ago but I guess they finally got to them yesterday so hope it helps! Enjoy!

FARM GIRL
Part Three

Jessica awoke an hour later to feel Jed lying behind her on the bed caressing her big breasts and feeling his big black cock still half hard and pulsing strong between her legs and arching against her stomach.
Jed kissed Jessica’s soft neck and whispered to her, “I love you Jessica.”
Jessica felt confused and couldn’t understand how she could have feelings for a black man. Especially an older black man that had seemed to take advantage of her. But then again he did save her life…
Jessica hesitated to reply then touched Jed’s hand that was clasped hard on her white breast as she spoke, “Me too…..”
As Jessica spoke the words she watched Jed’s black cock lurch up and harden smacking up against her big tits.  “Jed you were too rough with me for our first time.  It shouldn’t be that way.  I want it to be special when we make love.  You have to go slow and easy with me. I’m just a little white girl and you are so big.”
Jed kissed all down Jessica’s neck as he fondled her big breasts and humped his hardness up between her soft thighs, “Ahh baby girl you are built for black cock.  I will make love to you now.”
Jessica tried to pull her head away, “Jed please I’m really tired. Can you just hold me and we can get some sleep. I’m really sore and need to rest.  Tomorrow we will make love if you promise to go slow and treat me like a lady. Also tomorrow is my first unsafe day of the month. You need to wear a condom okay?
Jed let out a groan, “Whatever girl.  Then you better promise me you will wear some special lingerie I got in a box in the bathroom tomorrow.”
Jessica turned quickly and faced Jed angrily, “Who’s lingerie is it! Is there another girl?”
Jed sensed Jessica’s jealousy and felt proud that he had won over the heart of his young goddess, “Yeah my wife.” he said laughing.
Jessica smacked Jed hard, “You fucking bastard!”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s hand, “Jessica she’s been dead ten years. I ain’t been with a woman for ten years till tonight. I bought that lingerie for our second anniversary but she never got to wear it. ”
Jessica’s jealous anger fell away from her face and she frowned taking Jed’s big black bearlike face in her hands, “Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. I would love to wear lingerie for you for our special night.”
Jed put on his best faked sad face, “Aww baby girl but are you gonna leave me hurting with a hard black cock all night? I won’t be able to sleep.”
Jessica looked down and saw Jed’s cock throbbing with madness and rolled her eyes, “My gosh are you always hard? Well I guess it’s my fault. Okay Big Daddy how about I lay down and you can use my mouth to get off.”
Jed leapt up eagerly and straddled Jessica with renewed vigor. He grabbed her hair harshly and positioned his aching black cock up to sweet young mouth.
Jessica turned her head away quickly, “Uh hang on! I said you can use my mouth not abuse it! I need to teach you some manners Jed. And one more thing. What happened to your wife?”
Jed turned Jessica’s head back and started feeding his giant throbbing black cock into her mouth as he spoke, “I caught her cheating on me with Amos. And I like it better baby girl when you call me Big Daddy.”
Jessica’s eye’s shot open and she tried to speak but her mouth was crammed full of Jed’s black cock.
Jed grabbed the back of Jessica’s head and started fucking her face with hard and deep strokes.  “This is for slapping me again baby girl bitch!”
Jessica furrowed her brow and looked up at him with frustrated and fearful eyes as she felt his big black cock start to punish her throat.
Jed stared into Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes and she felt his cock lengthen and grow hotter as he watched her choke and gasp fucking her face with deep crazed lustful pumps. Jessica pushed against his belly with all her might pleading for air and after a minute Jed pulled out briefly to let her suck in a deep breath of air and then forced his cock back down her throat before she could speak again. Jed slammed his cock down into Jessica’s heaving stomach smacking his big black ball sacks against her chin and neck.
Jessica frantically punched against Jed’s belly and he pulled out once again to give his young busty bitch some breaths as she yanked her head off in despair.
Jessica coughed hard clutching her throat, “Jed please you’re being too rough. Please just let me jerk you off okay baby?”

Jed grabbed Jessica and forced her down hard and shoved all his throbbing cock down her throat yet again, “I said call me Daddy!”
Jed fucked Jessica’s gorgeous face as hard as he fucked her pussy and she groaned, gasped, belched, and gagged so hard feeling like she was going to throw up.
Jed pulled out his cock and smacked Jessica’s face loving, “Come on sweet baby. Who is your daddy? Tell me and I’ll cum sooner.”
Jessica felt embarrassed yet turned on at the same time, “You are my daddy.”
Jed smacked Jessica again and pulled her hair back, “Who owns this pretty white face of yours!”
Jessica started to cry and she looked up at Jed with tears in her eyes, “I…I can’t….”
Jed smacked Jessica’s face harder and she screamed feeling him yank her back by her hair to look him in his eyes.
Jessica felt her pussy growing wet and she squeezed her legs together ashamed that she was getting turned on by this rough treatment.
Jed smacked Jessica’s face and then smacked her big tits that were dripping with her own hot saliva, “I said who owns this pretty white face of yours?”
Jessica started crying and she felt something within rise to a boiling point. With Jessica’s heart and soul erupted a primal desire mixed with a deep young shame as she screamed out, “You own my face Daddy! You own my body! I’m yours Daddy!”
Jed fucked Jessica’s face with a crazed fury and made her gag so hard and long on his cock as he pushed his balls hard against her lips and spewed loads of hot cum down Jessica’s throat. Jessica gulped and gagged and coughed down Jed’s hot black seed and then she screamed as Jed pulled out of her throat and threw her down onto her hands and knees.
Jed got on top of Jessica doggie style and started to guide his big black cock that was still throbbing with fuck lust into Jessica’s pussy. Jessica wept with her face down in the covers as Jed pummeled Jessica’s pussy and slammed his cock balls deep so hard inside her that her big white boobs were flopping and bouncing up and smacking against her neck. For over an hour Jed punished Jessica’s pussy making her understand with each and every fuck pump deep inside her that she was his bitch.
Then Jessica felt Jed’s cock stiffen hard inside her sore young cunt and again she felt her lover fill her womb with his thick creamy black seed.  Jed yelled out louder than a wild bear and then pushed Jessica all the way down onto their bed and wrapped her up in his arms as he laid on top of her.  He grabbed a big handful of her long blonde hair and used it to pull her face to his as he passionately kissed her.
Jessica accepted his hungry kissed as she felt herself orgasm hard still feeling his hard black cock pulsing and throbbing inside her wet pussy.  Jed tasted Jessica’s salty tears as he kissed her and massaged her sweaty breasts wanting her to feel their coupling all through the night.
Jessica’s young mind was in a daze and her heart was on fire. She could feel the emotions burning hot within her now and she accepted the truth.  
Jed kissed Jessica’s cheek, “I love you my sweet baby girl.”
Jessica breathed deep and looked up into his eyes as he laid upon her, “I love you too Big Daddy.”
Jed thrusted lovingly deep into Jessica all through the night massaging her young soft sexy white body with a fierce hungry desire with his big black hands and Jessica fell asleep in his arms……
……several hours later Jessica awoke and felt herself reach out longing to feel the strong powerful loving embrace of her black lover but there were only pillows on the bed along with a handwritten note.
The note read,  “Hey sweet baby girl had to take a few loads of corn to the Mill in town. I’ll be back soon for our special night. Love, Your Big Daddy”
Jessica kissed the note, got off of the bed, and slowly walked to the tub. Jessica held her tummy softly then raised an eyebrow.  She then spread her legs and pulled her sore pussy folds outward flexing her vaginal canal as what seemed like gallons of Jed’s cum started to flow out from inside her. “Oh my god he must have cum inside me all night!”
After several minutes of draining her pussy Jessica took a hot bath and then dried off seeking out the lingerie Jed wanted her to wear for their special night. She opened a shiny black box to see the skimpy hot pink lingerie inside.
“Ow I love the color! I’ve got to try this on and see if it fits!”
Jessica slid on the pink thong and stockings, snapped on the garters, then barely was able to snap on the very lowcut blazing pink colored bra top as she then slid her feet into the hot pink high heels that also came with it.
Jessica looked into the mirror “His wife must have been really tiny. This barely fits. I hope he doesn’t think I look fat.”
Jessica smiled and walked into their bed room while she envisioned what the night would be like. “I think we should get some candles. That would be nice.”
As Jessica looked into a nearby drawer for candles she felt the light in the room slowly grow darker. She looked up quizzically and then realized the clouds must have been blocking out the sun behind her.  Jessica fiddled in the drawer some more and then her blood ran cold.
Slowly a dark figure took shape on the wall in front of Jessica and it was growing larger and larger.
Jessica froze not wanting to move as she was bent over with her ass hanging out of her pink thong and her big boobs hanging down about to bust out of her ultra tight bra.  She hesitantly leaned over to the side and looked behind her.
Standing only a couple feet behind her was the largest black man she had ever seen and he was coming closer.  Jessica blinked and quickly recognized the dangerous black beast.  She quickly stood up and continued facing the wall in pure terror.
Jessica’s lips trembled as she spoke, “Um you’re not supposed to be in here. Jed is going to be back any second now.  Please don’t……I mean……Uh….Um…Please just leave and I won’t mention you were here okay?  
Jessica’s body shook in fear as she heard the black beast’s loud voice boom through the room around her, “Amos is gonna breed Jessica now.  Gonna black breed you hard.”
Jessica started shaking as she turned around and looked up to see Amos wearing no clothes and towering over her. Then slowly Jessica looked down and her blue eyes grew wide seeing his half flaccid enormous throbbing black penis touching the ground.
As Amos’s mind blowing huge black cock started to rise up off the ground like a deadly python Jessica gulped and whispered, “Oh….My…..God…”
………………..
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:16 am

hi miranda.
great work but it's really way too consenual. i don't know why you are doing that but at least it has some reluctance. i mean i'm just being honest.
but i'm not losing faith in you. you said you needed to set the story up for the hardcore sex and i can't wait till the amos part! i got super turned on and excited when i read that amos's big black cock was touching the floor when he was standing!!!! whoa! i hope big dawg from school girl sara has that big of a mega black cock!
so great writing and i like that at least jed is being pretty rough with jessica. the best part of this though is going to be when amos really fucking jessica hard all out forced!!
so thanks!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Shit yeah I like it!
Shit julesta you can't blame ole Jed for wanting to get intimate and give some love to Jessica before he pounds the hell out of her pussy! Haha! I think he is doing her the right way. Jed is showing her who's in charge and giving it to her hard. Amos will be bringing the real hardcore sex soon here and that will be so damn sexy! Miranda does it right. I will say though that after this part I wouldn't want to see a totally consensual scene with Jessica and Jed that would be boring but Miranda knows that ! That's why she brought in big crazy Amos to crash the party and give sexy Jessica the real hardcore sex!!!!
Great writing Lady! I really liked when he was force fucking her face when she was laying on her back and he was making her take it deepthroat and he was smacking her making her admit she was his white bitch and his property! Shit yeah!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:18 pm

wow. very well written and exciting. i'm very excited to see the artist fobbs show jed and jessica's first sex scene. i loved that she was super reluctant and he really had sex with her hard. i'm most excited to read and see the amos and jessica scene next! i'm very happy that amos's cock is so large and long that it touches the floor! the artist fobbs really made jed into such a really fun dark character to watch because he is larger than life. i am excited to see how he shows more of the crazy beast that amos is in his art. the artist fobbs takes what miranda gives him and he brings it to life in the most incredible ways.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:54 pm

You really let me down. I wanted to see the Big Amos and Jessica scene! I give you credit you held my interest through the hot dialogue and the sex between Jessica and Jed was intense but you can do better.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm

guys new update! did you see the new panels?! i can't believe how hot that is! jeds big dick pulsing so big it's up between her tits! jed is really trying to take advantage of her i like it! he is trying to get her wet even though she is scared! thanks fobbs u there? sexy panels! jessica is your sexiest girl! sexiest blonde you ever made!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Shit I'm loving this!

Jed stuck his big ole' dick up between Jessica's big white bobbies! Sara's my fav but there is no shit doubt that Jessica is the sexiest blonde Fobbs has ever made! Haha I'm surprised how sexy and turned on I got just by seeing the great angles Fobbs chose to show Jessica sitting there uncertain of what to do with a big black cock that is as long as her upper body! That big black cock is huge! That really is sexy seeing that position! I especially like the upper right picture in the one panel where it shows the side view of Jed looking so giant holding Jessica and showing how big his cock is it makes her look small.
Fobbs buddy that is on of the sexiest pictures you have ever made!!! You should use that for promotions!!!
Thanks Fobbs wherever you are out there.

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 am

MMMMMMmmmmm.......oh my god I got so wet seeing that BBC throbbing hot between her breasts! I can just imagine looking down at that big thing thinking it could never fit it me.
......mmmmmmm and she can feel it throbbing against her pussy in the water ohhhh that is so steamy sexy hot. i like her expressions as jed is trying to seduce her. she is like me probably thinking he is just some smelly old fat black man but his cock is so powerful and sexy and thick and sooo long! wow the art is amazing. fobbs you sexy man ...mmmmm i wanna suck jed's bbc so bad seeing those pics....mmmm feeling it throbbing in my mouth...mmmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:22 am

It was very erotic to see Jeds big black cock throbbin between her boobs in the tub. I also liked that pic at the top right side view and also the overhead angle was hot! Every picture of this scebe seemed like perfection. Fobbs did very impressive work here.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Miranda I like the lead into the scene everyone's waiting for with Amos. It was hot to see Jed work hard to break Jessica's will even further and break her sexually in very harsh ways that was really really sexy. I like how he wanted to look at her as the little white girl bitch that he owned and wanted her to look at him as his daddy and owner of her white body and soul. Look forward to seeing Amos go very hard on Jessica. Thank you.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Mmmm I still feel the warm cum flowing down my pussy lips and sliding down all over my ass .....mmmm I'm so fucking wet and hot seeing Jed's BBC pulsing so hot between Jessica's breasts and rubbing against her pussy. I wish he was running against my pussy with his BBC and squeezing my breasts. Mmmmmm Fobbs baby you make me so wet baby I wanna suck your big cock so bad and coax the sweet cum out of your big balls and feel your warm cum squirt down my throat into my stomach filling me with your sexual warmth ummm mmmm ohhhhh baby .....nnmmmmmm ohhhh I'm cummig so hard for you right now ...

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:01 pm

kelseybbc wrote:Mmmm I still feel the warm cum flowing down my pussy lips and sliding down all over my ass .....mmmm I'm so fucking wet and hot seeing Jed's BBC pulsing so hot between Jessica's breasts and rubbing against her pussy. I wish he was running against my pussy with his BBC and squeezing my breasts. Mmmmmm Fobbs baby you make me so wet baby I wanna suck your big cock so bad and coax the sweet cum out of your big balls and feel your warm cum squirt down my throat into my stomach filling me with your sexual warmth ummm mmmm ohhhhh baby .....nnmmmmmm ohhhh I'm cummig so hard for you right now ...

geez god kelsey your posts turn me on so much!!urrghbh
but sorry fobbs is gone he doesn't care or read anything from anyone.proof of it is he didn't see miranda s tub update where jed forces her down on his cock and fucks her throat in the tub and cums in her before the bed part.
anyway i really like the pic where she is sucking his cock head and he is squeezing her big boobs that's really sexy. and i like seeing her looking down with wow eyes in shock at his growing black cock. too bad fobbs is gone. i really would like him to see the updates from miranda to farm girl.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wellspring on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm so hot and worked up seeing Jessicas reluctance but being conflicted by feeling that huge black cock throbbing hot against her white body in the tub. One of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. Miranda and Fobbs make estascy in comics!

wellspring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Shit yeah that was hit but my eyes keep going back to that pic side view of jed holding jessica and her looking so sexy and tiny to him like his little white doll to play with.
I like that fobbs didn't have him fuck her face again. Save up his big cum load for jessicas pussy. That was a good choice by Fobbs if you ask me.

But I sure Hope Fobbs sees Miranda's update to Jessica losing her virgintity to Jed!!

Fobbs if you are out there or if Christy is here lurking Please make sure Fobbs sees this part Miranda rewrote to make it sexier! It's highlighted in red in the story and here it is I will copy and paste it:

Miranda's revision of Jessicas taking black cock in her pussy for the first time Farm Girl:

Jed pushed down onto Jessica's white shoulder's as he felt his big black cock push against her young virgin cherry inside her tight pink pussy. Jessica winced and shrieked out in pain as Jed pushed and pounded against Jessica's sweet sacred hymen.
Jessica couldn't take the pain, "Oww! Ouch! It hurts!!! Please Jed! You're tearing me apart! Oww!
Jed lunged into Jessica and growled in pleasure feeling his powerful black cock pop Jessica's cherry and slide it's way deeper inside his young teen girl. Jessica let out a sad defeated yelp and started to whimper as she tried to grab at Jed's strong black arms to urge him to slow down.

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:01 am

Fobbs is doing impressive work.
I'm very eager to see Jed take her virginity forcefully and then see Big Amos wreck and ravish Jessicas body. I fantasize about Big Amos busting through my door at night grabbing my throat as I scream ripping my clothes off and then holding me down like a monster by my shoulders and fucking me so deep it feels like his black cock is throbbing in my stomach .

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natasha3d on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:40 am

Oh this next panels for Farm Girl will be so exciting.
Jed is going to push and pop Jessica's virgin cherry hard. Ohhhh this is gonna be sexy. I will have my big black dildo ready to use when I see the panels!

natasha3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top