School Girl Sara

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by raginten on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Shit that was amazing strength throwing that guy up the stairs!!!
Big Dawg looks like an ancient primal african that could fight a lion!!
Shit I'm so exited to see Fobbs show Big Dawg breed Sara with that giant black cock! The big breed knot on it makes it ten times sexier cause you want to see Sara's pretty scared face reaction when she takes the knot inside her teen pussy and still has to have more cock crammed inside her! This will be the greatest sex scene ever made!!!! Favorite pic is seeing Big Dawgs scary eyes like a devil as he is sucking and pulling on Sara's sexy big teen boobs!!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 am

Shit this gave me the blast of power feeling I need to have a great week ahead!
Fobbs wherever you are thank you ! This is the moment right here in the story everyone has been waiting for!
Right off the bat I went back and read the whole comic again !!! A graat cic like this has replay value! You can read it again and again and get excited because it's so intense and full of sex!
The best pic of the new panels is the last one bottom right of pretty young sara looking scared at an angle and you can see her big young teen tits and sexy bubble butt and school girl legs spread out and that HUGe black cock starting to spread her out!!!!
I can't wait to see the next panels !!!!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 am

That was a sexy pic there at the end raginten and I loved seeing the hot face to face pic of Big Dawg and Sara. The pic that made me cream in my pussy was the one of him squeezing and pulling on her big boobs....
.....mmmmm Fobbs I've got a pair of double D breasts for you to squueze baby and you can suck on my nipples and bite them mmmm smack me around Fobbs and hurt me so good . Make me you little whore and fuck me so hard you want me to feel it for weeks mmmm mmmmm I'm creaming all down my pink pussy folds for Fobbs. Fobbs is the ultimate male

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:35 am

Yes!
Last pic best for sure! And I like seeing him so big and pulling her sexy boobs like bitch you are mine to fuck!
Oh Fobbs greatest artist! Fobbs set new high bar standard for thrilling and sexy erotic comic with School Girl!!!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 am

Mmmm Fobbs I have big breasts too ...my breasts are young soft and boucy just for you to grab and suck ....mmmm Fobbs baby make me your teenage whore and fuck me till I cry. And grab my breasts so hard even though I scream and moan .
Mmmm Fobbs I loved every pic. I just can't wait to see Sara take that giant black cock ucb by painful inch stretching her to extremes and Making her young cunt cum so hard. You are the God of sex Fobbs. I'll see you in my dreams tonight so you can punish my body and pound my tight teen pussy....mmmm I'm afraid but excited at the same time ..... I know you will feel so good deep inside me even though it stretches me out so much and hurts mmmmm you will make me cum hard and long again and againmmmm Fobbs mmmmmmm I'm so wet for you .

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:24 am

georgio wrote:Yes!
Last pic best for sure! And I like seeing him so big and pulling her sexy boobs like bitch you are mine to fuck!
Oh Fobbs greatest artist! Fobbs set new high bar standard for thrilling and sexy erotic comic with School Girl!!!

School Girl is mind blowing awesome. It is. Every single panel now is on fire it's so hot. I like the pics the most that show Sara's pussy stretching hard and shows her sexy curvy legs in those epic sexy blue school girl socks.
Yeah Fobbs is setting a new high standard for comics with School Girl and Farm Girl too is very impressive and will be as exciting as School Girl when Big Amos gets ahold of Jessica!
But what happens when Fobbs makes new comics? He has gained so much power, prestige, and incredible comic quality since using Miranda's stories.....is he going to then throw it all away and go backwards and ruin everything by using long boring crappy written stories again ????
I'm afraid you are all getting excited for nothing because it could all be close to ending very soon. Suckmyballs aka melissa hall ( who is reallywhynot) and WhatWho might have control and power over Fobbs and they are gonna use him and crush and destroy everything he had built and kill off everything the fans love. What is Fobbs gonna do?

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 am

Hi Guys,

Gotta make this quick since I’m backed up with School and work. So here it is. The most requested next scene of School Girl all integrated together.  Now here is the special surprise.
I’m going to list the top next requested scenes that you have all sent in and only one super master of sex gets to choose what it will be! Or whatever else he would like it to be if it’s not listed!
So Fobbs wherever you are this is completely dedicated for you and designed for you! Please email me or post here which scene you would most like to see or of course simply write a short example of anything you desire me to write and I will just for you!
Most Requested School Girl Scenes For Next Part:
1. Double Penetration (Ass and Pussy & Double Vaginal ) with Break and Big Dawg inside Sara
2. Big Dawg takes Sara to meet his larger more hung fat cousin as a sexual gift for a night.
3. Run a train on Sara with the Football team and finsh with complete gang bang
4. Principal Piledriver tricks Sara and seduces her taking her full anal as well as deepthroat, and full vaginal.

So there are the top requests! Please Fobbs let me know what you desire. Anything you desire I will write for you.
Hope everyone enjoys this and if you do please show your appreciation by becoming a member each month at Illustrated Interracial so you can see all the phenomenal artwork created by the greatest artist Fobbs!

School Girl Sara Part 3:
Dedicated To The Man I Adore and Admire more than anything in the Universe: Fobbs

Sara’s mind was dazed and she yelped out as the beast of a man flung her over onto her stomach onto the bed with his giant black cock still lodged deep inside her.  Then Big Dawg tugged and pulled his giant whopping thick black phallus out of Sara’s tight wet young cunt inch by thick long black veiny inch and Sara groaned and heaved as she felt his giant black cock knot pull at the insides of her aching young pussy lips stretching them out again so wide she felt like she could faint.
After a long painful couple of minutes of playing tug and war with Sara’s tight overstretched pussy his cock knot eased out slowly and the rest of his enormous cock was pulled out of Sara all with a loud wet plop as globs of semen and cunt juice dripped out onto the bed oozing out of Sara.
Big Dawg feasted his eyes on Sara’s bubble butt ass cheeks and his semi flaccid black cock sprung to life again even harder than before arching up towards the ceiling.  He grabbed Sara’s porcelain white young ass cheeks and slid his thick cock between them massaging her ass.
Sara looked up over her shoulder and gave Big Dawg a pleading look of despair in her sad blue eyes showing him she was sore, tired, and needed to stop. Sara’s young doll face full of sad innocence only made Big Dawg want to breed his young busty bitch more. Sara felt her black master’s shaft thickening between her ass cheeks and felt the black pulsing pipe pulsing all down her back. She shuddered realizing again how long and heavy his big black cock was and she made her plea, “Please Sir you have worn my little pussy out and I really need to go take a shower please and get cleaned up.”
Big Dawg squeezed Sara’s bubble butt and flexed his cock between his soft white ass cheeks as his thick pre cum started flowing all down Sara’s neck, “Sara your white ass makes me so hard.  I have never seen a white woman with an ass like this build for black cock!  I am going to pound your ass bitch!”
Sara shivered and wondered what kind of crazed man would want to pound a young girl’s butt as if she were a bad child but she decided to accept it to give her pussy a rest, “Ummmm…. okay but please could you just spank me slowly and please go easy okay?”
Big Dawg smacked Sara’s ass hard, “I’m going pound you hard bitch! Just spread your legs and relax or it will hurt you more!”
Sara’s made and incredulous look on her pretty face, “What are you talking about? I’m been spanked before stupid and it doesn’t help to spread your legs and relax. Can you just stop this! This is wrong!”
Big Dawg reared his shaft back and positioned his giant black cock head at the entrance to Sara’s asshole rubbing in and lubing it up with this thick slick precum that was flowing out of his cock.
“What are you doing that’s gross!” Sara said in shock.
Big Dawg roared, “Shut bitch and spread!”
Sara’s eyes shoot open wider than ever before as she felt Big Dawg push and dive into her super tight young teen asshole and pulled her legs in together protectively shrieking out wildly, “Urhgghhhghhg OWwww! Ouch!! No not there! What are you doing!”

Big Dawg started humping into Sara wilding excited to feel the young girl’s tight anal walls flexing around his thick black cock, “I’m gonna fuck your tight teen ass you fucking bitch! RRRRaahahahah!!”

“NoooooooOOOOO!!! Owowowwwwow!,” Sara screamed panting like a bitch and kicking wildly as she fought to keep her legs together to protect her young anus from getting penetrated any deeper.
Big Dawg grabbed Sara’s shoulders and started to pummel her butt with his black cock slamming over several inches into her as she grabbed the bed sheets in despair and started whining out loudly in pain.
“Feel me inside your ass bitch!” Big Dawg yelled as he started to fuck Sara’s ass making her beautiful butt cheeks jiggle and dance and flex wildly.
“URrghgghghghghhg!!!! Oh god you are too deep take it out! You are hitting my stomach inside!!! Ouch it hurts!!!”, Sara cried out as her big breasts flopped back and forth.
Big Dawg’s black body started shaking in hot lust to pump Sara’s sexy ass harder and push his way past her anal sphincter muscle as his cock knot slowly and steadily inched towards her overstretched asshole.
“Please No! Urgghgh!! Aw! Oh!!  Stop! Gawd you are tearing up my insides! It hurts! Awwww! You are hurting my ass!!! Take it out please god no!!!!”, Sara yelled for dear life clutching the bed sheets tightly with warm tears flowing from her eyes.
Big Dawg started bull fucking Sara’s bubble butt with brute force and for several long minutes he slammed and pushed against Sara’s young spasming sphincter muscle.
“Ohhhhhhhh gawwwddddd uughghghhg!!! Owww!” Sara let out a loud long groan as she felt Big Dawg’s cock head squeeze slowly past her forbidden inner anal muscles and his giant cock knot pound hard against her anus and ass cheeks.
Big Dawg became enraged with fucklust as he felt the amazing sensation of Sara’s sphincter tighten around his black shaft up towards his cock head.  With a frenzy Big Dawg felt a wave of sexual lust for Sara flow through his big bellowing ball sacks and he pounded into Sara’s ass with every single thick long hard black cock inch he could push inside her tight white ass pushing his cock knot almost all the way inside her.
Sara pounded the bed with her fists like a naughty child, “Take it out!!! No!! Don’t stick that knot in my ass!! Urhghghggh!!!!! Nooo!!! It hurts!!”
Sara squeezed her ass as hard as she could tightening her legs together with all her strength milking Big Dawg’s giant black cock with her anal muscles.
Big Dawg almost got his knot inside Sara when he bursted out inside her in a furious eruption of thick black semen pumping it’s way deep inside Sara’s ass.
Sara screamed scared and felt a wave of intense heat flow up her stomach and she felt the most wild sensation shoot up her back and down her legs making her cum so hard her pussy flowed wet all down the bed sheets.
“Oh god I’m cumming! Aahahahahah!!” Sara yelled out crying.
Big Dawg bucked and pounded Sara’s ass and then became infuriated that she denied him full entry into her asshole.  He pushed down his busty young bitch hard onto the bed and started to slide his thick shaft up into her dripping wet young pussy.
Sara was still reeling from the long hard orgasm the hard anal punishment gave her and she barely had time to catch her breath as she felt the black beast start to invade her pussy once again, “Please no! I’m so sore and I feel tighter now that before! Please take it out of me!”

Big Dawg was shaking with sexual fury needing to feel his entire manhood inside his beautiful young big boobed bitch once again and he drove his giant pulsing black cock halfway into Sara with a loud slam as his cock knot smacked her pussy lips.
Sara cried out, “No not again I feel so helpless in this position. It hurts!! Please not any deeper I can’t take it anymore!”
Big Dawg latched his powerful arms around Sara’s sexy young body and lurched all of his bodyweight into his fuck thrust pushing his thick black cock knot inside of Sara and surging up past her tight cervix and up inside her sacred wet womb.
Sara came again so hard feeling her toes curl and legs shake, “Ohhhhhhh god. God I’m cumming again. Ohhhhhh.”
He humped into Sara hard and flexed his raging black cock while he kissed all down the side of her face and reached down around Sara’s cum flooded womb holding her pale white stomach in her hands. Sara let out sad whimpering pants of defeat as she felt Big Dawg reach up under her and hungrily grab and squeeze her big young breasts.
“Oww…..just play with them softly please you are hurting me…” Sara cried.
She felt Big Dawg’s cock grow even larger in her as he played with her big tits and twisted her taunt nipples in his hands. Sara started to grow concerned as Big Dawg’s thrusts started to get more fierce and she could start to feel his giant ball sacks smack against her pussy folds and white legs.
“Uuurrgghhh slow down big guy please… Owww!!!” Sara pleaded.
Big Dawg pushed Sara down and then wrapped his big black monstrous hands around Sara’s shoulders from underneath her and started slamming into her pussy.
“Ooowowow!!!!! Please urhghgh you’re being too rough with me!! “ Sara yelped out in pain.
Big Dawg’s eyes started to burn with more waves of fierce lust for Sara and as he saw her curvy white ass cheeks bounce and jiggle every time he slammed into her tight wet young pussy it made his giant black cock throb madly for her.
Big Dawg pushed Sara’s body flat onto the bed so she was completely helpless and he started to fuck her like an animal.  Sara’s screams filled the room as Big Dawg reared back like a monster and then slammed down into Sara’s tight pink wet love canal so hard she felt like she was getting punished inside.
Harder and deeper and stronger Big Dawg fucked into Sara and she cried out pleading for him to hurry up and cum but he needed to make her feel how hard she was making his black cock and he pushed his way deeper inside of Sara’s tender pussy.
“I’m not a sex doll! I’m not made for this! You’re hurting me! Please stop! Oww!! “, Sara screamed growing scared.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Chilling loud sounds of Big Dawg’s monstrously thick black ball sacks smacking hard against the soft white backs of her trembling legs filled the room. Sara shuddered and felt a wave of orgasmic heat flow through her body each and every time she felt Big Dawg surge and slide his thick black shaft all the way inside her while feeling the intense smacking heat of his giant balls as they swung and smashed hard against her wet pussy, bubble butt, and long legs.
Sara felt a deep heat swelling in Big Dawg’s big black cock that punishing her insides and she could feel his black pole arch up rock growing hard as a rock as her tight pink vagina struggled to stretch around his huge girth and dangerous length.
For a long twenty minutes Big Dawg slammed in Sara so hard she felt the air knocked out of her each time and her big breasts were lurching and bouncing for all they were worth.
Finally Big Dawg slowed his pace and started to wrap his arms around Sara very tightly clutching her like a cherished possession.  Sara breathed in deep and let out loud cries of passion as she felt a trembling wave of orgasmic rush flow through her body.
“Urghghghgh…..I’m gonna cum…. Oh it hurts so deep…..UMmmmmmmm!!! OOOWWW!!!!”
Big Dawg’s giant black cock pounded into Sara’s young teen womb and he held his mammoth shaft all the way inside her as they came together and tears flowed from Sara’s eyes as she felt another geyser of black cum blast it’s way up inside her sacred depths.
Sara’s tired head fell down into the bed and she was exhausted. She let out a loud moan as Big Dawg started fucking her absurdly hard needing to cum yet again inside her.
“I just can’t…..I can’t take this…you are abusing me. Please just stop it!! Urrghgh! “ Sara cried out in sheer frustration confused at how this black beast still yearned to dominate her body so roughly.
Big Dawg grabbed Sara’s big breasts again and started force fucking her to extremes.
“White girl you are gonna be my wife and I will make lots of black babbies with you. You are my bitch to breed!”
Sara started shaking she was being fucked so hard and her eyes rolled back in her head as she prayed for it all to stop.
BOOM! A loud knocking sounded at the door. “Pizza’s here!” a loud voice called out that Big Dawg recognized.
Big Dawg made an evil grin, “Yeah! Pussy’s in here!”
Then a loud cackling of laughs from a large group of boisterous horny men could be heard in the hallway as Sara’s eyes grew wide and chills ran down her white back.
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:33 pm

Miranda thank you for the new School Girl story update. I found it to be some of your greatest work yet! My desire would be to see a train run on Sara by a viscous black Gang then have her take DP from breaker and Big Dawg.

Also I was very sorry to see Fobbs making a new comic without your great sex quality writing. I can only hope the next School Girl panels come soon so we can have more great Fobbs art to celebrate.

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 am

Miranda part three of School Girl is so invigorating erotic! I deeply wanted to see the scene with Sara and her black master Big Dawg carry on to even more intimate dark sexual passionate positions and you did it !!!
I am so excited to see this scene illustrated and even more excited to see what Fobbs choses next for you to write in part four! I'm sure whichever he desires will be incredible!
Thank you so much! This is intensely erotic reading!

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:53 am

This sex scene with Sara and Big Dawg is the greatest ever in comics! This is one for the ages! I like all options but the DP and double vaginal would blow my mind and my pants! Please update this comic soon! It's the best on the net! Thank you !

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:08 am

Fucking hottest comic goddamn I've ever seen!
Keeps getting better too! That giant knot is better than those fucking machines and dildo's the girls get in those kinky films!
That black cock means business!! I really like that this comic takes interracial to the next level! The best thing I love about interracial is that the niggers are like fucking animals to the sexy white girl and the fuck the shit out of them like a fucking wild beast animal!!!!
I wanna see Big Dawg fuck Sara all the way deep into her wet little teen white pussy!! Yeah!! I keep checking for updates and stare at that last pic of her spread eagle and that super black cock starting to force it's way up inside her tight teen pussy!!!
Fuck that busty bitch!!!! Yeah!
The story update is fucking great! He pounds her ass pretty fucking deep then she fights him by squeezing her sexy fucking ass around his cock to make him cum so he doesn't knot her and really fuck her bowels deep but then he gets revenge on that sexy white bitch by fucking her balls fucking goddamn deep doggie style! God this is epic!!!
Just please bring on more School Girl Panels! That is all I care about! That is all I need!
The art in School Girl Sara is the fucking greatest man!!! It's the main event on the internet for sure!! People were talking about it the other day at my work on lunch break even. They were fuckin hell this is better than a 3D hentai movie no shit! I was fuck me you see School Girl Sara too and they were like fuck yes it's the best comic there is!!! Better than real porn !!!!! Fuck yes!
Fobbs fucking rules! keep up the great fucking amazing work Fobbs! School Girl Sara Is your greatest fucking work ever! It's legendary!!!!! Fuck yeS!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 pm

great work miranda! i think you writing is getting even more sexy. i like how he really slammed her hard doggies style fobbs would make that look unbelievably sexy. any word from fobbs? anyone here from fobbs?

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NetSurfer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:25 am

Sexy story. I actually really enjoyed it and got pretty turned on even though stories aren't really my thing. Thanks.

NetSurfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makk on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:36 pm

I'd really like to see this doggie style scene of Sara getting fucked like a Bull from that black giant Big Dawg. Damn that was sexy reading.

Makk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:57 pm

My god almighty the greatest art scene I've ever seen! Look everyone new school girl update!!!!!
The first picture blew my mind it was PIV showing her taking big black cock then Fobbs the Super Artist he make FOUR pictures showing penetration of Big Dawg inside of Sara!
I'm so hard now in my pants I have to find my woman to have sex!!!! This is greatest pictures ever at Illustrated Interracial!!
You will be amazed beyond your life!!!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 am

Bottom left corner of last page omfg!!! I feel like I'm there fucking that sexy big boobed bitch!
How the fuckfid Fobbs do this its fucking incredible to the point I'm gonns have to madturbate ten times before I fuck my girl tonight so I don't fucking her pussy so bad she can't walk for weeks!
Jesus Christ guck me this comic is the most sexy thing I've ever seen ! Every artist fucking wish they were half as good as Fobbs!
And those expressions on Sara as she's getting her brains fucked out by big dawg! God I wish there was an update for School Girl every time this comic is on fire! I need to we the next page please fuck me I'm dying I'm addicted to this comic!!!!! affraid cheers affraid cheers affraid Fuccvkkk!

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:51 am

Mmmm Fobbs cum and fuck my wet teen pussy! I'm so tight like Saraa d it will hurt but you can stick it in my tight teen cunt cuz I know you force it in and treat me like your little bitch.....irragghhh gawd im laying here fingering my pink pussy folds and rubbing my wet clit and cumming all down my butt mmmmmm fobbs ... Ummmmm
I keep looking at that third stage pic of Sara's eyes closed tightly and she is straining against that giant black cock knot gonna be shoved in her... Mmmm fobbs I can't stop cumming for you mmmmmmm fobbs come and fuck your teen bitch like big dawg gawd gawd I'm so fucking horny I'm so wet I'm cumming again and again aghhhh ahhhhb utgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fobbs I'm screaming your name ffffgooooobbbssd!!!!!

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:34 am

whooooa my favorite is definitely that four part picture showing sara struggling to take that bbc inside and omfg big dawg is fucking her harder than anything i have ever seen in my life and every picture of these new panels are so hot i am staring at them all in amazement! i wish this scene could go on forever it's so sexy there is nothing that compares. fobbs really is showing passion here hotter than any of his other comics. this is real sex! the sex looks real and yeah the first person views omfg they make you feel like you are in the comic! thanks fobbs wherever you are! this is the greatest achievement of art ever!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 am

I'm completely shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How in God's earth is there sexual illustrations so powerful and passionate as these incredibly powerful panels we see in School Girl Sara!!!
I'm sure it takes a team of artists to put such a dramatic and perfectly set comic together and Illustrate it. I just can't believe one man could illustrate all this on his own?????
In having a hard time breathing these pictures are so sexy it's making my heart pound like a drum!!!!
The pics I like most are from the perspective of Big Dawg looking down on her from his view and it does have the affect of pulling you inside each picture like you are the one having the sex with Sara!! What a dream this is to witness!!! People will be talking about this comic for centuries it's the Mona Lisa of Art Erotica!
I'm stunned totally stunned. My only wish is that we have the next update for School Girl. I don't think I can bare much longer having to wait more than a few days for the next School Girl update! This is unbelievable art!! I can't believe how much this excites me to see! Everything the colors the lines of the bodies and facial expressions my god this art is from another dimension it's so sexy it's like a movie clip !!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:17 am

Holy fucking shit I can’t even fucking adasdfasdfsf write eaer!!!!!ahda!!!!!
Did Fobbs have like a super rush of adrenaline when he drew these pics!!! Every fucking picture is the greatest!!!!
My favorite picture is the one where Big Dawg is growling like a fucking animal and fucking into Sara so hard it like shakes your body to the core to see the picture it’s so fucking outrageously sexy!!! I pray to whatever the fucking hell is out there aliens or whatever to please please please please please Fobbs update School Girl again for next update!!!!!! I mean really!!!!! This is fucking unbelievable to the point of losing our fucking minds!!!! School Girl Sara is the world’s hottest comic !!!!!!
And damn I fucking love those POV views Fobbs does them so fucking brilliantly in this comic I mean and that 4 pic set of Sara’s expressions getting that giant whopping black thick cock forced up in her tight little pink wet pussy!!!!! Look at that hot big boobed bitch’s face!!! Holy fucking shit I could cum for days just seeing those pics !!!!!!!!!!
Fobbs is a fucking God Of The Universe!!!! Fuck yeah Fobbs is so fucking awesome other artist’s wish they could just lick Fobb’s shoes in hopes of getting some of his awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!
My fucking hell this is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!!! Fucking hell I’d pay 100 dollars a month for a membership just to see School Girl Sara every fucking update hell yes you bet your ass I would!!!
Fuck yes I keep clicking the next page hoping like hell it will be there!!!!! Gotta have more I can’t get enough!!!!!!!! Please please please make School Girl Sara next update!!!!! Fuck yes this comic is like Viagra on steroids!!!! Fuck me this art is so fucking amazing it blows my fucking mind!!!!! Fuck that bitch Big Dawg!!! Fuck the living hell out of Sara! Fuck her balls deep and make her scream and cry like a little busty whore!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Most remarkably sexy pictures I've ever seen to the point of my body is completely convulsing from orgasming continuously..... That giant black cock of Big Dawg's with that crazy wicked sexy cool knot is so freaking sexy ohhhhhh
......I'm sitting here panting like im a bitch in heat. Fobbs is superhuman. Fobbs is immortal.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Shit yeah!!!!!
This is mind blowing like you guys said. Fobbs art in School Girl is better than I could have imagined it being. My fav pic is the POV pic of her looking down real scared and Big Dawg Is fucking that big thing inside her, I'm overwhelmed looking at these pics I'm totally overwhelmed they are so hot

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 am

I can't even pick a favorite because hey every single pic in these panels is a 10 beyond perfection. I'm happy for Fobbs because obviously he has a team now working with him to set up these epic comic pages because School Girl and Farm Girl are ten times better than anything he has made in the past and the art is million dollar budget Pixar movie quality.
Fobbs the artist is fucking owning the world now!
Fobbs is the best!
And Fobbs decision to keep those Blue School Girl Socks on was the best !!!!! Sara is the sexiest character ever I comics!!!! She is becoming legend like Alice in wonderland or Tifa in Hentai.
I hope School Girl continues with more epic parts and is an ongoing series because Sara is so feeling hot I mean the way Fobbs created her she looks real like she is Alive and the sex scenarios Miranda creates are the absolute best ever in School Girl. I'm curious and which option Fobbs will choose for School Girl part 4.
I like the Breaker and Big Dawg DP best and for part 5 I would love to see the idea of Big Dawg loaning his white teen school girl bitch to his bigger family member as a gift fuck doll that would be the greatest thing ever!!
I also love the idea of having a train run on Sara from the Football team but how about getting even dirtier and have a train run on Sara from a team of dirty filthy black evil construction workers that are huge and vicious! That would be incredible to see a series of pages seeing Sara getting her pussy drilled in different positions from crazed construction black brute workers from the streets!!
This is the biggest thing ! I agree Fobbs deserves the biggest thanks for his work on School Girl Sara. Thank you Fobbs. Can't wait to see this amazing sex scene continue and see how you create the first ever detailed impregnation shown in one of your comics when big Dawg inseminates Sara's white eggs with his black sperm that will make the internet explode it will be so sexy!!!! And can't wait to see what Fobbs choses for the next School Girl part. Thank you .

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freethedayman on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:34 am

I love Sar's curvy sexy teen body. Those big boobs sexy curvy legs and teen ass and that face is so beautiful it's to die for. I know why big dawg and breaker want to fuck get so hard she is so sexy and those blue school go l socks are sexiest thing ever. I'd like to see them pink for one scene in the future maybe?
I too wish for more frequent School Girl updates. No other comic compares. Farm Girl is the closest but still this is so sexy I can't stop reading the comic over and over its so exciting. Thank you Fobbs.

freethedayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 am

Fobbs baby I swear to fucking god after I saw your new School Girl update I know you were thinking of fucking me when you so sexually beautifully illustrated the pages. Mmmmmm Fobbs I've got a thick long black dildo with a big knob in the middle like Big Dawgs cock and I'm slowly starting to push the knob into my pretty pink set teen pussy and I'm calling out your name Fobbs as I'm imagining you forcing it inside me.... Mmmmmm I've never taken one this big and it hurts but I want to feel you inside not pussy Fobbs I want you to hurt me and fuck me and suck and grab my big boobs and bite them mmmm ohhhhh irragghhh I'm starting to take the black knob inside my wet pussy oghhhhh. God I'm cumming for you Fobbs baby I'm screaming your name owe www it hurts ohhhhh urgghhhh God Fobbs I need to feel you inside me ohhhh ohhh when it goes in my Pussy the shaft will be locked inside me and the cock head up past my cervix uhhhh uhhhh ohhhhhh God Fobbs I'm cumming for you oweeweeweeeewe

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top