School Girl Sara

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by kelseybbc on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Jack Brown wrote:Well,
I know everyone seems to have their favorites here but I wanna say School Girl Sara is the best comic ever made.
Every panel is like Christmas Candy. Sara is so stunningly beautiful, young, and voluptuous and to see her dominated and punished by large black monsters of men is more than anything I could ever dream. The art really comes to life more in this comic than any other one I've seen. This comic is the darkest fantasy of every man and many girls it seems deep within. I feel so lucky to be able to experience this comic in real time as it's developed. Each and every School Girl Sara update is a huge event!
Deep thanks to the artist and creator of this work!

My favorite panels of this comic are the POV views where breaker is holding Sara down by the next plunging his cock inside her and the views that show Breaker's evil black face close to Sara's scared face kissing her with strong desire and looking deeply into Sara's young innocent eyes with crazed sexual lust for her.

Mmmmm I love what you wrote.
I got so wet reading it thinking about a huge black man holding me down and kissing me passionately, mmmm God that makes me so hot and wet for a BBC ...
I wanna run from it though it scares me...he needs to come and get me and duck me like a bitch while I cry and bang my fists against the bed grunting hard as he fucks my tight wet young wet pussy.
Ohhhhh I just came real slow and long and deep... Mmm I feel so dirty thinking about how Fobbs will draw Big Dawg dominating me so hard I mean Sara yeag mmmm God Fobbs where are you baby you make me so wet baby mmmmmmmm
I wish he was here and I knew he could read my love letters to him....
Mmm..well maybe he doesn't care ? doesn't know ? iWork's it make Miranda jealous? hehe
Ah. Where are you Fobbs you sexy man ?
This whole thing is so bizarre....
Maybe Fobbs will speak to me through his art and fuck me hard like a scared little bitch in his comic and squueze my breasts and kiss and lick all down my neck and pump me full of his hot seed......

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 am

Mmmmmm!!!!
I was so surprised when I saw the School Girl Sara update! Maybe somehow Fobbs remembers me and is reaching out to touch me and take me......mmmmmm Fobbs baby you make me so wet every time I see a big black giant dominating a pretty young girl like me!
Big Dawg's cock looks so giant thick and heavy I can only imagine how incredible it would feel to have him pin me down and shove that cock ip inside my wet pussy while I scream out !!
I think Fobbs remembers me because I mentioned that I was wearing blue school girl socks thinking of him and getting so wet in my vagina and Fobbs kept Sara's blue socks on that everyone loves seeing.
Thank you for the sexy present Fobbs wherever you are you sexy man... Mmmm I can't wait to see Big Dawg dominate me and hurt me so good ummm I mean Sara.....

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 am

kelseybbc wrote:Mmmmmm!!!!
I was so surprised when I saw the School Girl Sara update! Maybe somehow Fobbs remembers me and is reaching out to touch me and take me......mmmmmm Fobbs baby you make me so wet every time I see a big black giant dominating a pretty young girl like me!
Big Dawg's cock looks so giant thick and heavy I can only imagine how incredible it would feel to have him pin me down and shove that cock ip inside my wet pussy while I scream out !!
I think Fobbs remembers me because  I mentioned that I was wearing blue school girl socks thinking of him and getting so wet in my vagina and Fobbs kept Sara's blue socks on that everyone loves seeing.
Thank you for the sexy present Fobbs wherever you are you sexy man... Mmmm I can't wait to see Big Dawg dominate me and hurt me so good ummm I mean Sara.....

I'm also very excited and very impressed to see School Girl back again Kelsey.
I noticed too that Fobbs kept Sara's blue stockings on and it's a great choice and fan favorite. As I've mentioned before Fobbs choices of colors are incredible!
But I must say I thought Big Dawg's big black cock looked small compared to what I expected and hoped for....
.....but I think Fobbs is growing the anticipation because notice Big Dawg's cock is just slightly pumped with black blood and if it was fully hard he couldn't fit in Sara's mouth.
So it's my hope that Fobbs is going to surprise us and show us the most giant scary looking dangerous black cock ever illustrated in comics when Big Dawg's big black monster cock is fully erect and he stretches out little Sara to extremes.
Sara is by far the most beautifully illustrated and created female character I've ever seen. Fobbs makes magic every time he draws Sara. Of couse my main focus is on seeing Big Dawg's throbbing cock soon. I have the most ultimate orgasm when I see it penetrating Sara brutally like a black bull animal.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 am

Selena wrote:
I think Fobbs remembers me because  I mentioned that I was wearing blue school girl socks thinking of him and getting so wet in my vagina and Fobbs kept Sara's blue socks on that everyone loves seeing.

I noticed too that Fobbs kept Sara's blue stockings on and it's a great choice and fan favorite. As I've mentioned before Fobbs choices of colors are incredible!
But I must say I thought Big Dawg's big black cock looked small compared to what I expected and hoped for....
.....but I think Fobbs is growing the anticipation because notice Big Dawg's cock is just slightly pumped with black blood and if it was fully hard he couldn't fit in Sara's mouth.
So it's my hope that Fobbs is going to surprise us and show us the most giant scary looking dangerous black cock ever illustrated in comics when Big Dawg's big black monster cock is fully erect and he stretches out little Sara to extremes.
Sara is by far the most beautifully illustrated and created female character I've ever seen. Fobbs makes magic every time he draws Sara. Of couse my main focus is on seeing Big Dawg's throbbing cock soon. I have the most ultimate orgasm when I see it penetrating Sara brutally like a black bull animal.

You're right Selena! And when fully Rick hard Big Dawg's cock has a huge knot that he uses to breed lock thar young busty teen Sara so she can't pull away and all the cum stays in her swelling up her stomach!!!! I can't wait to see Sara's teen pussy slammed and abused by Bog Dawg!
Fobbs is doing his best work ever with School Girl! I look at each page several times she's so hot! Love seeing hoe he drew her scared face abs showing her sexy big tits hanging in doggie position!!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by fanatic on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 am

DarkLander wrote:
Selena wrote:

You're right Selena! And when fully Rick hard Big Dawg's cock has a huge knot that he uses to breed lock thar young busty teen Sara so she can't pull away and all the cum stays in her swelling up her stomach!!!! I can't wait to see Sara's teen pussy slammed and abused by Bog Dawg!
Fobbs is doing his best work ever with School Girl! I look at each page several times she's so hot! Love seeing hoe he drew her scared face abs showing her sexy big tits hanging in doggie position!!

Fuck yeah! That’s right!!! Fobbs is showing how thick Big Dawg’s cock is limp so just think how giant and huge and all fucking bumpy and knotted his black cock will be when he is fully hard!!!! Damn Sara is the sexiest teen bitch ever! Fobbs draws Sara so fucking beautiful and dreamy every time she’s like heaven on earth! I love how sweet and innocent School Girl Sara is and seeing her scared out of her mind forced to take massive black cocks!! God her big young tits are so perfect and I love seeing them grab em and slap her tits! I can’t wait to see Big Dawg fuck Sara so hard!!!! Thanks Fobbs!!!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 am

Seeing the new School Girl update made my day and my week.
The artwork is stunning and Fobbs takes what Miranda writes and turns it into pure erotic Ecstasy. I'm very pleased to see Fobbs executive decision to have Sara continue to wear those blue socks. Something about them really heats up the color and the artisty and sexuallly of it all. I almost feel like those blue socks are like a piece of Sara's School Girl innocence she is trying to hold on to during the intense sex of the lustful blacks she is trying to endure.
Ohhhh.......this comic takes my breath away. I feel the same and probably more as Kelsey though I'll just sit back and enjoy each picture of every page.....

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 pm

school girl!
at least fobbs didn't forget about us fans yet. i just hope he gets mirandas updates and sees her new stories so he can pick anything he likes.
it was really sexy to see saras big boobs dangling in that doggie position taking big black cock. the comic is about to get to the greatest part !!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natasha3d on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:37 am

I stick my big black dildo up my wet pussy everytime I see Fobbs show the blacks push the girl down I think oh how that feels inside me so deep.
Big Dawg's cock I wish to see be scary big!

natasha3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:42 am

Happy Valentine's Day Fobbs.
I'm panting like a little bitch in heat laying here on my bed rubbing my young wet pussy and looking through you comic School Girl Sara. I'm breathing deep and slow and feel so hot inside, now I'm looking at the pic of Saras mouth open wide getting fucked saying that she cumming and I'm cumming too. I'm cumming for you so hard Fobbs.....mmmmmmm my stomach is heaving so hard ...mmmmm ohhh God yes.......

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rapeluster on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:10 am

Fobbs Fans don't despair!
New School Girl update amazing!
Epic X Ray too!
Sara looks so sexy with her big tits swaying while getting fucked in her mouth and pussy!

rapeluster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:51 am

OMFG!!!!
I just renewed my membership to Illustrated Interracial!!!
Amazing!!!!! Look at the first couple pics of the new School Girl Panel! Can you say , “BLACK COCK KNOT” Ohahahahaha!! That is the most epic monster black cock ever drawn!!!
Fobbs is a GOD! Upper left picture on last panel is epic too! Fucking that busty whore from both ends!!
I can’t wait to see Big Dawg fuck the shit out of Sara!!!!! I hope Fobbs takes him time on that scene and has fun with it and really makes it last for many panels!!!! This upcoming School Girl scene will be the greatest sex scene ever illustrated!!!!
FOBBS IS GOD! FOBBS IS GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 am

MMmmmm fobbs my sexy man......mmmmmmm I see your giant big black cock so big it's scaring me and making me wet at the same time!!!! Andthat big black cock you created has a really scary bulge in the middle!! OMG Fobbs baby that BBC will never fit inside me!!!!
Ohhhhhh myyyyy gawddddd and look at the size of those balls!!!
uahhahhahhhhhhh!!!
BBC Balls filled with gallons of cum! My fav pics of these panels are the first three showing that scary giant BBC and those big gigantic balls holding all that hot cum just waiting to pour and squirt and pump into my tight pussy and fill my womb!!!!
Fobbs I want to suck and jerk off your cock so bad baby!
Mmmmmmm fobbss.....I'm licking my lips right now kissing my screen and rubbing my wet clit........i'm so wet for you...

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 am

I got so incredibly turned on when I saw that wicked black cock with that giant ball lump in the middle so he will lock inside his young bitch when he breeds her. I can't wait to see the next part of this. I'm starting to shiver it's getting me so hot......

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:54 am

i agree with fanatic.
i hope fobbs takes his time and takes as many panels as he needs to show the entire sequence of big dawg breeding sara. there are so many phases of the deep intense penetration and the insemination of her.
i loved the pic where sara is looking at the balls and so afraid seeing how much cum is in them for her. and the cock looks so huge! i hope it looks even more huge when it's fully erect ready to stretch out sara all out!
i'm so excited ! thank you fobbs! you are the best!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Shit Fobbs sure did draw an impressive cock! I can't wait to see how big it is when it's throbbing above Sara with her legs spread wide scared before he pushes it inside her!
I'm more excited than ever to see the next part of this!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:57 am

Both Farm Girl And School Girl are at their best parts!!!!!!!
This is the greatest time ever to be a member of Illustrated Interracial and I'm so excited to see the next panels because I'd addicted to these comics more than super caffeine loaded fresh coffee!

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Yes Fobbs is the best artist. I be a member for long time many years. So happy to see better stories. Art is always the best. Stories are now the best too.
Fobbs draw Sara so pretty and sexy. Her body very curvy and sexy and little waist I like. Her blue eyes I love so much with the blue socks. The big scary black cock on big dawg is so impressively drawn. Wo. So sexy!
Thank you Fobbs.

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natasha3d on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 am

Uhhhh
I Uhh I get so wet seeing that lumpy swollen black cock ... Uhhhhhhh
Ohhh Fobbs you sexy Man I want you to feel my warm hot saliva running down your big balls as you force throat fuck my face and my tounge licks your balls and I gag on your huge hard cock. Then hold me down and R ape me baby , show you you want to own my pussy even though it hurts me so good unhhhhh!!!

natasha3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:45 am

Hi Guys,

Please everyone continue to support Illustrated Interracial. I will be here forever continuing to write stories for Fobbs and I have almost finished the new parts for School Girl Sara and Farm Girl using all the most requested scenarios.
I'm so excited about the new part of School Girl. I believe it will take the sexuality in the story to a whole new exciting and powerful level and hopefully you will be able to see Fobbs continue to illustrate it so magnificently.

I'll be back very soon to post the new School Girl Sara update! So please continue to support Fobbs phenomenal art and continue to be a paid member at Illustrated Interracial each month continuously so you don't miss out on any of his incredible erotic works!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 am

Fobbs my big breasts are heaving and I'm soooo wet all down my tight pink pussy folds for you. I'm laying here looking at your new School Girl pages seeing that long thick big dawg pumping black cock with that breed lock bulge on it mmmmm I'm so wet thinking of it being inside of Sara stretching her to extremes like I want you to stretch me Fobbs.....mmmm I'm cumming for you Fobbs mmmmm ohhhhh....
Grab my breasts like Big Dawg and suck my big red tities Fobbs...mmmm

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 am

ohhh! look at how wicked huge big dawgs cock looks and how beautiful and inocent fobbs is making sara look so sexy !!! she is soooo hot she is hotter than a real girl!
and omg i lol when i see big dawg throw that black cop up the stairs that was one of the funniest things ive ever seen! i like it hardcore and scary but a tiny bit of humor is great! i laughed so hard seeing that pick of the black flying through the air up the stairs i spit my pop through my nose!!!!!!!!!!'
but omg big dawg is a giant black so strong and he looks so craxy cool sucking saras big boobs! nobody can draw art as good as fobbs those new pics are amazing!!!!!!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:39 am

Mmmmm Fobbs......

......I just kept staring at that long throbbing BBC of Big Dawg's with the wild knot on it to lock into Sara when he breeds her and my pussy juices started to flow so hot for you Fobbs. Mmmm baby I wish you were here with me and you could suck and pull on my young full breasts and tell me how you are gonna draw big dawg pounding Saras young pussy then force me down and pound me baby.....mmmmmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:04 am

AHH FUCK THIS COMIC IS EPIC!
Best pic of the new set panels is Big Dawg attacking Sara on the bed YES!!! And I love the pic of Sara scared saying please don't hurt me and then showing her seeing that HUGE BIG BLACK COCK THAT IS GONNA POUND AND BEAT UP HER TINY LITTLE PINK WHITE PUSSY!!! Yahahahhahahahahah!!! affraid affraid
Fobbs is a GOD!
And thanks Miranda! I could read this comic forever! It keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!
Fobbs is the greatest! I agree julesta Sara is the sexiest girl ever in comics!! Everything about her makes my cock so hard I could have sex all day long!!!! Can't wait for the next update! Twisted Evil Smile Very Happy Twisted Evil
Thanks Fobbs!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 am

Yes thank you for the story update Miranda.

Most important thank you Fobbs for your newest School Girl Sara update. I am so excited to see the erotic looking bulging black monster cock on Big Dawg with the knot. It takes it to another level of fantasy and I've never been so excited to see a sex scene unfold as I am this one. This comic is your greatest work ever and it blazing a new and bold trail in art!

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top