School Girl Sara

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 am

Hi Guys,

Well I'm writing you from the hospital bed. I got them to bring in my laptop so I could finally finish School Girl!  I'm dealing with some serious challenging health problems though Fobbs amazing artwork gives me strength!  So here it is the final part of School Girl! I had so many requests for this story and I got ten times the messages for School Girl than Farm Girl or any other story I've written.  I gave everything I had to this final part. I gave this story School Girl all my sexual power, all my passionate tears, and all my erotic dreams coming to life here in this final chapter since this might be the last thing I ever write.  I really hope you enjoy this and this is my gift to all of you wonderful fans. Most importantly I dedicate this to the ultimate man, the hero of my erotic world, and the greatest inspiration of my life Fobbs. Fobbs I adore and admire you with all my heart. Fobbs you are the most incredible artist and the most phenomenal creator of our most treasured desired dreams.
All my love to all you wonderful fans! Thank you for your support and thank you for supporting Illustrated Interracial.

If you are reading this and aren't yet a member you are truly missing out!!
At Illustrated Interracial you will see the most phenomenal artwork in the world that is a must see for any fan of erotica. Fobbs is the greatest artist and his deep passions and erotic talents flow stronger than anything you will ever witness when you see and feel his remarkable art! You can join here: http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

SCHOOL GIRL PRIMAL ENDINGS THE FINAL CHAPTER

Juliette and Britney giggled gleefully waiting for someone to answer to the door.
Juliette smiled and turned to Britney, “I was so excited when I signed those papers for the Principle now we could be big stars!”
Britney wasn’t so sure, “Me too, but I think our Principle is a huge creep and I don’t trust him. He is always staring at my breasts like a huge perv but we can’t settle on being just small town choir girls forever.”
Big Dawg swung the door open and the girls screamed seeing his gargantuan black cock swinging between his big black legs.
Both girls sprinted towards the woods in terror as Big Dawg ran downstairs yelling, “Dad some hot girls were here and they saw me naked!”
They ran as fast as their young legs could take them through the tall trees as both girls were suddenly shocked to their cores feeling a giant tangle of huge dark hands smother them and pull them with fierce aggressive speed into the darkest depths of the woods.
Principal Pox Piledriver pulled on his trousers and threw on some shoes running up the stairs and cursing his adoptive son, “Big Dawg is there anything you can’t fuck up Jesus Christ!?”
Big Dawg shrugged, “Sorry Dad I didn’t know nuttin’ bout em’.”
Pox growled, “Get some fucking pants on nigger those young sexy harlots can make us 10 grand a night my boy! We better hope your big brothers don’t get to them first and grab as many pizza’s as you can we might need to do some tradin’!”

BamJack tugged at Juliette’s blonde pigtails wrapped in pink and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes.
Juliette felt the weight of the black beast push her down into the dirty foam pad laid upon the stone floor.  The torchlight cast an eerie glow upon the dark face gazing down into her eyes and she gasped in fear, “Bigfoot! Oh my god no!”
His gigantic black muscled body was covered in a thick dirty brown fur and his dark greyish beard and mane surrounded a pair of large menacing red eyes. He was built like a Kodiak Bear and had the face of a lion. The room seemed to rumble as he spoke to her, “That’s what ignorant white people like you call us.  Just like how you call our domesticated black brothers niggers.
Juliette gulped feeling the giant beast run his giant black hands down the sides of her exposed cute athletic tummy. Her perfectly shaped perky full C Cup breasts were pushed up in her pink tied crop top, her curvy hips were covered by her pink and white skirt, and her long heavenly legs were covered up to her thighs in cute pink school girl stockings.
“What is your name my little princess?” He asked intently.
“Juliette” she responded fearfully.
He bent down to lick her belly button, “My name is BamJack I’m the chief of my black tribe……Juliette just let your body relax….”
He ran his tongue all along her quivering abdomen massaging her stomach seeming obsessed with her young abs and the treasure of what was beneath them….
She started to giggle, “Ummmm that tickles please stop.”
He sucked on her tummy then flicked it with his reddish tongue tickling her more.
“Oh! Ha hahhh umm oh please I’m ticklish there.. Haha ummm oh please stop please..”
Her voice trailed off in awe as she saw his extremely long tongue whip out of his mouth and lick all down her stomach as he slowly pulled off her skirt.
Juliette frowned and reached down to push his head away but he grabbed her wrists and held her still.
She wasn’t wearing any panties and she embarrassingly looked up at the stone ceiling rolling her eyes embarrassed at this large black stranger seeing her virgin pussy folds.
Slowly BamJack ran his long wet tongue all the way down her tummy and started running and lapping his tongue up and down her young pussy mound.
Juliette bit her lip as she felt him increase the pace and then let out a long groan as he started sucking on her clit, “Ohhhhhh ummm please just stop okay mmmm…..”
She tried to bring her legs together protectively but just ended up wrapping them around his huge furry shoulders to no avail.
She grunted bitting her lips hard trying not fight what was slowly overcoming her, “Ummmm ohhhhh no… ummmm oh god….mmmmm.”
The black beast could taste her sweet nectar start to flow from her tight pink pussy and he intensified his licking and sucking of her clit as he wrapped his strong hands around her bubble butt pulling her hips tightly against his mouth.  His breath was hot and his tongue was like a wicked snake writhing and slithering all up and down her wet young pussy.  Juliette started to take deep heavy breaths feeling her muscles start to relax as her legs begin to tremble.  He was sucking and rubbing her tender sensitive clit faster and faster now and she was on the verge of screaming feeling an intense burning sensation grow between her long legs.  She threw back her head and grabbed at the foam mat beneath her clenching it  tightly, “Oh God I …..mmmmmm Oh god I can’t…..I think I’m gonna….”
BamJack pulled his head away rising up and grabbing at her hips with his huge black hands as he held her luscious white legs between his powerful black thighs.  She looked down at her pussy to see what looked like two gargantuan sized black cannon balls swinging within a hairy ballsack. Her eyes slowly moved upward marveling at the brutal thickness of the black beast’s cock shaft that was throbbing with hot lust blood for her young wet pussy.  Halfway up the black cock shaft was a bulbous thick cock knot that was made her gasp with pure shock.  Trying to catch her breath her blue eyes traveled upwards to the terrorizing site at the top of the black tower of throbbing cock meat arching up above her and she shrieked, “Oh My God! Your cock head it’s thicker than a beach ball!!!”
Juliette’s eyes welled up with tears seeing that this primal black beast of a man had a black cock that was so monstrously swelled for one and only purpose: to lodge and lock deep into a female’s womb for ultimate black breeding supremacy. Bamjack untied her pink crop top and feasted his eyes upon her full young breasts and tenderly taunt red nipples.  He bent down to suck on her tits as he slid his humongous cock head up and down her pussy against her wet clit. Up and down he grinded against her sucking and biting her young perky perfect shaped breasts.
She was a sweet girl and a smart one as well and she knew she couldn’t fight her way out.  So she tried to reason with the beast, “Ummm Sir I know you must be so backed up because I can see your cock it’s so huge and hard as a rock.  Something that size could never fit inside any girl so how about I jack off your big black cock and help you get all that cum out?
He grinned showing his giant fanged grizzly teeth, “Oh yes my sweet young princess you are gonna help me get every drop of cum out and it’s going to fill you up real good…..”
She felt his slimy hot black cock head that seemed several inches thicker than his shaft push and grind against her wet pussy folds as he held two big handfuls of both her big bare breasts tightly squeezing them between his thick ebony fingers.
She began to panic feeling his cock head swell fuller and his big black monster cock throb harder against her wet pussy, “Um Okay yeah I promise I will swallow for you. How about I promise to keep my mouth open and you can cum in my mouth alright?”
He licked and sucked on her sweet young white neck and blew in her ear whispering with heavy hot smelly primal black breath, “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.  I need inside more than you could ever know.  I have dreamt of you all my life and now I will never let you go.”

Her frightened eyes started to flow with tears and she cried, “Please I am still a virgin and I have a boyfriend.  I promised him that we could have sex after prom this year.”
Sucking on her earlobe he hissed, “Now my sweet princess you deserve more than just a pathetic white boy. You deserve a real man to make you feel like a real lady.”
She scowled defiantly, “But he is the quarterback and he goes to church with me. We prayed really hard and talked to our preacher and we have God’s blessing to be together. He gave me a promise ring.”
BamJack reached down and angrily yanked her promise ring off her tiny young finger then smashed it in his ultra-strong steely black hands glaring down into her sad baby blue eyes, “I promise to give you the most powerful orgasm of your life that you will never forget. And you will realize that God is nothing but a wild exclamation of pleasure and pain escaping your sweet lips as I penetrate deep inside you tonight.
He latched onto her tense shoulders and she shuddered hard feeling him lurch his hips into hers pushing his gigantic cock head against her tight wet pink virgin pussy.
She cried out, “Please no It can’t fit! Your top of your cock is thicker than a horse’s head!!!!”
Roaring with lust for the sexy young beautiful white girl he started to push with all his black primal power into her wet pussy as her vagina slowly stretched awkwardly outward inch by painful inch around the gargantuan girth of his overgrown bloated mushroom shaped cockhead.
“UUUNNNnn Ow! Urghghg! Oh God!!! It’s tearing me apart! PLEASE NO OHHHHH!!! OWWW!!! IT HURTS!!!” She screamed in terror.
“Relax my young bitch! Don’t fight it just let it happen! You were born to take my black cock all the way inside you! Destiny has brought us together and you will be the sweet princess of my black spawn!”
More and more she felt her tight vagina spasm, stretch, and squirt as the sheer thickness of the ebony cockhead was making her cum and her body began to shake with overwhelming feelings of orgasmic pressure.
She squealed out, “Oh God I can feel it going inside me it hurts so much!!! OH GOD YOU ARE RIPPING MY PUSSY APART! AHHAHA!!!”
“Take the pain bitch!!! The pain will erupt in pleasure your young white mind can only dream of!” He roared.
The thick muscled black male beast humped forward pushing the bulk of his giant throbbing black cockhead several inches inside her pussy and she could see the sheer size of the massive bloated breeding instrument push her abdomen outward making her stomach bulge out wildly.
She started to pant crying down her cheeks, “It’s too big!! Oh God something is tearing inside me it hurts oh no!! OH GOD!!! OOWWWWW!!”
He flexed his cock hard feeling it tighten and swell within her sweet wet pussy and he rammed forward smashing her hymen and destroying her virgin cherry as her warm sweet red innocence flowed out of her outstretched pink pussy lips and her vaginal blood dripped down the giant black shaft that was pummeling its way into her.
“Oh no you tore my pussy I’m bleeding” she wept in utter shock and sadness.
He held her face as she shook and trembled feeling the stinging pain of her cherry tearing away more and more as he penetrated her deeper. Her sweet pussy blood flowed out around her tightly overstretched pussy lips that were having an extremely difficult time stretching around the mind blowing thickness of the monster black cock that was fucking her.
He looked deep into her eyes, “The pain will pass my beautiful princess just keep breathing.”
She was terrified and tried to look away from her black master as he pulled her back to look at him and he kissed her passionately.  She gasped and tried to pull away but he forced her to take his tongue in her mouth and she could do nothing but reluctantly accept his erotic kiss as he made out with her. Juliette was confused, shocked, and saddened, as she felt the much older black male invade her mouth with his powerful kisses.  She felt herself shudder and grow wet and hot inside her depths struggling to understand what this black beast was doing to her.
“Mmmmm god your mouth is the sweetest heaven my white whore princess.” He said lost in total eroticism of his beautful white girl’s perfect body, angel face, and sweet young loving mouth that hung open awkwardly as he slid his tongue all around hers with aggressive passion.
His invading kisses were like wild dark fantasies flooding her mouth with passion and plunging down her throat licking and sucking her with crazed lust. She rolled her eyes overwhelmed and wondering when he would stop.
She tried to speak as he continued smacking her sweet lips with his, “Ummm Mmmmm no no I don’t love you mmm this is wrong.”
He licked and sucked all down her cheek and then flicked his tongue down her neck as she gasped, “Oh no not there ohhhh ohhh mmmmm….oohhhhh.”
He knew he found her sweet spot and he worked her neck with his tongue making her face blossom into wild expressions of young passion, ecstasy, and reluctant bliss.
“That feels so good..mmmm you are….mmmmm….ohhhh…it tickles…..” She owwed and ahhhed and then his passion for her erupted like a volcano!
BamJack pulled at Juliette’s shoulders and started to hump into her pussy with a strong steady sexual rhythm.
She shrieked, “No, Oh nope don’t do that it hurts! You are too big for me!!!”
He fucked her harder the more she screamed and with every thrust into her he could feel her pussy stretch and tighten hard around his thick ebony girth.  Every part of his manhood burned to fuck her and he felt like he was fucking an angel she was so pure and so perfect.  Juliette was the pinnacle of white beauty and her body was beyond perfection.  He ran his strong hands down her sexy hips and felt her long silky white legs shake and flex around his as he fucked her harder watching her perky tits bounce while her mouth hung open and she stared into his eyes in total horror and amazement.
He reveled in her pain knowing she was that the more pain she felt the closer he was getting to fucking past her cervix and into her sacred depths. He looked down into her beautiful young innocent blue eyes, “Cum for me your beautiful princess! Make the hurt flow away and let yourself cum my baby girl. Cum on my black cock.” He said forcefully.
She grimaced, “No! No! I will never let you make me cum! Please take it out of me! It hurts so much! I can’t take this!”
He grabbed her blonde pigtails viciously growling at her, “I said cum you fucking whore! Cum on this black cock!”
With a loud roar BamJack fucked up into her cervix pushing against it so hard she was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to stop. He grunted like a wild bear and fucked into her mercilessly yearning to force his enormous black cock head past her deep sacred girly gates. She breathed hard fighting the brutal black penetration and trying to squeeze her pussy tightly so his giant middle cock knot would not force it’s way inside her.
She began to cry deep long tears of sorrow and her stomach heaved feeling like a giant tree was being shoved up inside her tiny tight pink pussy, “Oh please just don’t go any deeper! Just hurry up and take it out I think I’m gonna pass out. Ughghhh Ohhh OWWWW!!!”
Her eyes rolled back in her head and he quickly bitch smacked her pretty young face, “Wake the fuck up I want you to feel every inch of this cock inside you!!!”
Inch by wicked inch her black master punched his giant girth of black cock knot up inside her pussy stretching her so wide she thought she would tear and her cervix was getting filled full of his throbbing black cockhead.
Her eyes blinked wildly as her face still stung and she began to feel the most strange and powerful sensation overwhelm her insides.  She felt like she was being sexually tickled far past the point of no return and she clutched at her poor overstretched tummy and her eyes sprung open in complete shock, “Oh God I feel it!!! I can feel you fucking up to my stomach! Owww! OH GOD !! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!”
He barreled down upon her and thrusted into her sweet young wet depths with with a guttural primal force busting open her cervix, pounding his giant thick middle cock knot all the way inside her, and sliding his way closer to her tender teen honey pot.
She gritted her teeth, pounded the mat beneath her, she kicked and she cried, she begged for it all to stop and then it happened……with a loud long scream of utter ecstasy she felt the most powerful orgasm rush through her as she felt the black beast pound her insides. “Oh My God I’m Cumming!!!!! OH God yes it feels so oh god I can’t … OOOWWWWW … God no please… UH…OWWW …..FUCK YES I’M CUMMING ON YOUR BLACK COCK OH GOD I CAN’T STOP CUMMING!!!”
The black behemoth’s thick muscles started to ripple and flex all over his giant ebony body and he grew mad with fuck lust for his young white princess bitch feeling the great victory of forcing her to cum on his massive dick.  His eyes burned with a fury of pure primal sex for her and he looked deep into her baby blue eyes.  She felt his unstoppable determination and desire to own her body flow through her soul and she saw the yearning in his eyes to dominate her heart and every part of her being.  Choking back her tears she took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around her black lover looking deep into his eyes acknowledging his domination of her treasured girlhood.
She panted out one last request, “Please just go slow and I will spread my best.”
He felt her try to spread her trembling long legs outward further and allow him full access to her sweet young pussy as he watched her take in deep fearful breaths.
Then he started to intensely fuck her. Slow and strong at first pounding up inside her pussy with hard deep thrusts. Stronger and deeper she felt him fuck into her tight wet depths as she cried and gasped orgasming again and again feeling her cum cream gush and flow around his cock. She felt his huge ballsacks start to swing against her bubble butt and she knew he was reaching full penetration. Harder and deeper he dove his cock inside her and she began to feel his middle cock knot push against her cervix and his bloated cock head slam against the tight entrance to her sweet sacred womb.
“Oh I feel you so deep inside me!  I never thought this could happen.  I can feel you touching me so deep. It hurts so much but feels so good. I’m scared!” She cried out to her black lover.
He was fucking her hard and deep and increasing his pace sweating all down her big young soft tits and quivering belly, “ARGGHGHG! Your pussy feels so good I will fuck you forever! You feel like heaven in my arms! You are a fucking princess I swear to fucking hell you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I need to dominate you! You are my bitch! Say you are my bitch!!!”
She grew anxious and deeply fearful not knowing what to do, “Um okay just easy okay ohhhh I’m so scared.”
He roared without mercy grabbing her throat, “I said tell me you are my fucking bitch!!!!”
She cried, “Ummm Yes. OWW! Okay!”
He grabbed at her cute pigtails yanking her head up towards his, “Goddamnit whore tell me you are my bitch! Tell me you want to have my babies!!!”
Her eyes grew wide with terror and shhe started balling, “No! No I don’t want to get pregnant! Please pull out!! Don’t cum inside me!”
Enraged and ballistic he smacked her big white bouncy breasts and pulled her upwards just enough so she was off of the bed and riding him cowgirl.  “Fucking bitch I said tell me you want me to cum inside you ! Tell me you want to have my baby!!!!”
Juliette clung to him fearfully feeling him jerk and pull her down onto his throbbing hardness as he began to pull her upwards and slam her down to his hips.
“AHAHAHAHHA!!! PLEASE STOP YOU ARE HURTING ME!!!” She cried being fucking like a doll and feeling like she was riding a jackhammer wild bull fucking machine.
He lost all control and let his fury fly out of his hands as he whipped her ass as hard as he could, “You fucking goddamn beautiful bitch I am not gonna stop fucking you till you tell me you want to have my black babies!!!!”
She screamed and cried feeling her bubble butt ass sting from his hard smacks. “Please just pull out!!! I can’t ! I just can’t say it!!!”
Again he smacked both his giant ebony hands onto her incredible bubble butt that he was smashing into with his ballsacks holding his cock as deep as he could inside her.
She yelled out, “OWW!!! STOP! PLEASE STOP YOU ARE TOO ROUGH! OH!!”
He grabbed both her ass cheeks as hard as he could and yanked her up into the air and slammed her down onto his cock, “Fuck you goddamn bitch say it now!!”
She hollered and squealed feeling him yank her whole body down onto his massive monster black cock shaft, “I can’t! I can’t! Please stop!!!”
He roared like a lion, “Fuck you bitch we are gonna do this the hard way! He pinned her down and stretched her long sexy young white legs back behind her stretching her to extremes. The backs of her athletic sexy calves were stretched and trembling to the sides of her tear filled eyes and her pussy was in the prime vulnerable position to be pounded with extreme black power.
He roared and slam fucked down into her vagina with madness holding her ankles back against the mat, “Say it bitch! Say you want to have my baby!!!”
“OH GOD AHAHAHAH!!!!” She screamed.
Feeling his cock lurch and grow harder inside her she braced as she knew this time he was going to fuck her all the way inside balls deep.
She took a hard deep breath as he drew back his massive black monster cock with fury and then he slammed down into her so hard he knocked all the air out of her and filled her womb with every inch of his bloated cock head making her scream with pain. “AAAAAHHGHGHHGGHGHGH!!! OW ! OW OW! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!”
He started to fuck her out of his primal black mind with no care for her comfort. He pinned her hot legs back out wide and slammed into her like a feral bull. She could barely breath and he fucked the living hell out of her.
Juliette groaned and grunted feeling the black beast pound his heavy ball sacks against her amazing athletic ass cheeks that bounced and jiggled so beautifully taking the full forceful impact of his devilishly strong fuck thrusts. She pleaded and held on for dear life feeling her womb erupt in total defeat as she experienced the most painful orgasm rock her young world. “OHHH IT HURTS SO DEEP I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!! I WANT TO HAVE YOU BLACK BABY! OWWWWWWW!”
Like an exploding piston he pounded the young girl so hard she felt like her pussy was gonna break as he smacked and held his hot heavy black hairy ballsacks hard against her bubble butt and his monster cock erupted inside her womb shooting thick hot slimy loads of primal black semen deep inside her sacred depths.  She was overcome by the monsterous size and feeling of the humongous ebony tree sized shaft that was ebbing, throbbing, and flexing with hardness inside her spewing it’s liquid lust of rage into her sacred uterus.
Her tongue hung out of her mouth and she gaged feeling her womb flood full of black cum as her young tummy expanded and stretched outward feeling her insides being pumped full of overwhelming amounts of hot thick vile black semen. Clutching her tightly he dove his mouth upon hers and kissed her forcefully and passionately making her cum again and again on his black cock.  His gigantic primal black cock was locked into her womb and his middle knot was still expanded past her cervix so she was going to be his sexual play toy for another long while.  He wildly twisted her over onto her stomach and started fast rabbit fucking her doggie style as her long legs laid flat against the mat and she balled up her fists taking the hard punishment of her pussy.  He pressed the full weight of his body down onto hers and couldn’t get enough of feeling her beautiful round ass cheeks bouncing against his hips as he pummeled her tight pussy only pulling a few inches out and then smashing his ball sacks hard against her pussy folds. He grabbed at her perfect big handfuls of breasts kneading them in his hands and squeezing her big white tit bags as hard as he could for all they were worth. She squealed in pain and pleasure feeling his cock lurch with throbbing intensity inside her as he dug his big ebony fingers into her boobs grabbing them with a crazed hunger for her sex. Juliette started to moan and pant feeling him own her perfect young breasts pulling and massaging them with wild vigor.
She gasped, “Oh god my breasts are so sensitive I’ve never felt this way. Please just grab them easy ohhh mmmm….”
He then ran his fingers through her hair and yanked on her pigtails pulling her face to his “You are a lady now. You are my lady. You are my bitch.”
She turned her face to the side and began to sob as he kissed her gorgeous angelic face and rubbed her aching stomach fucking her hard and deep.  As he fucked her he grabbed her throat with one hand and pounced onto her clit with his other hand as he spoke evilly into her ear, “Cum bitch. Cum again on my cock. You ass is so fucking bubbly and soft. I love feeling your ass bounce when I fuck your pussy.”
He talked dirty into her ear and she grimaced and bit her lip because as vile as his words were it made her get so wet she whispered, “Ummmm oh baby ….you are so rough with me…ummmmm I’m gonna cum.”
With passion Bamjack fucked her harder and rougher slamming his hips against her ass and using her butt as a landing pad for his fuck thrusts as he rubbed her clit feverishly.
Juliette’s long legs started shaking like crazy and she was overwhelmed feeling her womb being stuffed full of thick black cock and having her sensitive clit being rubbed with vigor by his strong unrelenting black hands.
Huffing and puffing she started to moan, “Ummmmm it feels so good….mmmm baby……mmmm you are gonna make me cum so hard…so deep….”

He fucked her even harder smashing her young overstretched pussy and feeling another load of cum building within his black ball sacks, “Cum with me my bitch. Come on honey. Cum on my cock like a good little whore princess.”
She let out a loud grunt and then felt a wave of orgasmic bliss flow through her, “Oh yess!! I’m cumming. Oh fuck fuck it hurts …..Oh shit!!! Oh God!!! I’m cumming so hard for you!!!”
She had the most intense orgasm of her life for five straight minutes and then completely passed out feeling his strong black hands wrap around her body holding her like he could never let her go…..

Last edited by mirandamorgan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 am

Busty Britney screamed as her big breasts bounced around in her lowcut top and she kicked and punched at the two giant black beasts that surrounded her, “Fuck you hairy niggers! You fucking pervs What the fuck is wrong with your cocks ? You would kill a girl with those things! Horses aren’t even that big and your cockheads are bigger than pumpkins with that gross huge knot in the middle! You are weirdo niggers! You better never put your filthy hands on me!”
Bodo laughed at the spirited white girl and ran at her pushing her hard into his tribal brother “Here Mako you get her down first and I get the chain!”
Mako was the most hungry to get ahold of Britney and when he did he wrestled her to the loosely thrown blankets on the cave floor and started grabbing her big breasts and grinding against her butt.
She yelled, “Get off me you nigger perv!”
He eagerly pulled her big natural Double D breasts out of her red bra and squeezed them hard pulling and tugging at them impatiently. She tried to push him away but he was more than four times her size, “I said get the fuck off me nigger! AAHHH!”
He tore off her red thong pushing her onto her back and held her arms behind her head and she felt his gigantic cock press down against her stomach and tits, “Holy shit your black cock is longer than my leg and thicker than a telephone pole!” She exclaimed trying to pull away.
He humped hard against her cunt grinding against her pussy as he kissed her neck and grabbed her bubbly ass cheeks. This black giant was eager to get inside of busty Britney and he just needed to get her held down first. He wildly made out with her jamming his black tongue into her mouth and humping her like crazy trying to get inside her only to have his cock slide up and down in between Britney’s big boobs. Then Bodo rushed in with a strap and chain. Quickly he wrapped the chain through a metal hook in the floor and then instructed Mako to flip Britney over onto her stomach. He then took the other ends of the chain and strapped them around Britney’s legs pulling her flat against the floor. Britney was still trying to fight with her arms and Bodo ran out, “Shit she’s a wild one I got to get another chain!”
Though Mako was ready and he made his move leaping upon her pushing her against the blanket as her big boobs pressed against the floor and she yelped, “You better not try to stick that thing in me you damn nigger!”
He pulled her arms back against her sides and held her down by her wrists and he positioned his monstrously huge cock against her beautiful tight pink pussy. She looked so incredible with her ass cheeks curving down to her hot white legs and seeing the sides of her big breasts pushing out against the floor. As he pushed his cock hard into her pussy he wanted her to know that she was his conquest, “Hey bitch you are the hottest one I have ever seen. Your friend she was prettier I hope you know but you have bigger boobs and I think you is more cute. Like you got the face just makes me want to kiss you and your butt is bigger. When I fuck you I’m gonna grab your big white boobs so hard and I’m gonna cum inside you all night.
Britney turned her face to the side, “Come her nigger I got to tell you something.”
He leaned down and she spit in his face, “I hope the KKK comes in here and kills all you dirty niggers!”
Bodo shook his head angrily and then slammed his fist down on her ass, “You are gonna pay for that you fucking bitch! Now let’s see if you are a virgin!”
Bodo was a strong bull in his prime at 40 years old and stronger than an Ox. His cock was thicker than Britney’s leg and he was going to waste no time ramming all of his manhood all the way inside of her as hard as he could. He jammed his gigantic black bloated cockhead deep inside Britney’s pink cunt and making sure he had her ready to fuck he pumped in and out of her just a few inches getting ready.
Britney started to get scared and she pulled her hands up near her shoulders trying to brace herself as he grabbed her hips and started to pull back to pound her pussy, “Oh shit please just go easy okay! OWWW FUCKKKK OOOOWOOOOWWW!!!!!”
Bodo slammed up inside Britney so hard she screamed like a bitch and he slammed up against her cervix with the first hard fuck thrust, “Yep you fucking bitch I’m your first and you are never gonna forget this fuck!” He roared feeling her pussy cherry pop and then burst all over his huge black dick as he fucked and slammed her pussy making sure it hurt real good.
Britney’s big boobs were jolting back and forth and he was pinning her to the ground now fucking her like a animal as she cried like a little girl, “Please slow down it hurts you fucking nigger! Oh god!! You are killing me with that thing!!! You are as deep as you can go!!! Take it out please!”
Bodo grabbed Britney’s big full breasts and squeezed them as hard as he could making tears flow down her cheeks, “You fucking white bitch I’m only halfway inside you and now I’m gonna fuck you so deep you won’t be able to walk for weeks!”
Bodo felt his giant monster black cock get so hard and thick as he felt up Britney’s big white boobies and felt her pussy quiver around her giant meat pole that he was stabbing her with, “Damn you whore it feels so good squeezing your big tits! I’m gonna suck the milk out of them when I get your pregnant!”
Britney yelled in protest, “Don’t you dare squirt your dirty seed in me you stupid nigger! You better stop this right now!”
Bodo grabbed her long reddish brown hair and yanked her head back, “What the fuck are you gonna do bitch? Huh? What are you gonna do stupid whore?”
Britney pleaded feeling so vulnerable having her hair almost being pulled out behind her he was so strong and so rough, “Shit that hurts you are gonna pull my hair out you bastard!”
He smacked his bitch in the face hard, “Hey shut the fuck up and get ready cause I’m gonna fuck you so hard I want you to hurt! I want you to understand you are nothing but a bitch that I’m gonna breed! You are a girl and I am a black man! You serve me and I’m gonna punish you for being a bitch!”
Like a sledgehammer Bodo started pounding his wickedly thick black cock knot into Britney’s tight pink pussy folds that were creaming blood from her broken cherry as she cried out, “ Aahhh Fuck that hurts you destroyed my cherry you sicko nigger! Now what the hell are you doing you can’t get that knot in me no way!”
Bodo grabbed her by the shoulders and started fucking her harshly slamming hard against her cervix again and again. “Fuck your bloody pussy is so tight bitch but I’m gonna get all the way in you!”
Bodo pulled back and roared as Britney took a deep scared breath crying, “Please don’t go any deep you are gonna wreck my pussy!”
Bodo yelled, “Take this you busty bitch!”
It happened all in one crazed superpower thrust but Britney felt like it lasted so long as the pain shot up her back and neck as the raging black bull slammed so brutally hard into Britney that spit flung out of her mouth. She screamed feeling his monster thick black cock knot ram inside her tender tight pussy folds with a loud plop pounding all the way up past her cervix and she shouted out in pain feeling his thick heavy ball sacks press hard against her wet vagina and the backs of her trembling white legs. He wrapped his arms up around her shoulders and started bull fucking her like a she was nothing but a cheap whore.
“OWWWW FUCK IT HURTS!!!! YOU ARE SLAMMING MY WOMB OH SHIT!!! OH FUCK IT HURTS OOOWWWW!!!!” She cried wildly.
Bodo was in his sexual rut and he fucked his busty bitch recklessly pounding his cockhead hard against her womb stuffing her to extremes and slamming his middle cock knot up past her cervix with each and every thrust.
Britney balled her eyes out like a bitch pleading for him to stop, “Please take that fucking thing out of me! You are tearing my pussy apart!!! AHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!”
Bodo didn’t give a shit about Britney and this was gonna be an all out hate fuck on her body for all her racist thoughts.
Bodo started choking her, “You fucking bitch look at you taking my black cock balls deep. Damn you fucking racist bitch! You are gonna pay for your bullshit!”
Britney started crying in terror as Mako ran in, “What the fuck nigger you are killin that bitch’s pussy!”
Bodo gripped Britney tight and flipped her over holding her hands behind her, “Hey Mako this stupid bitch was talking shit the whole time you were gone saying you had a limp dick and that you weren’t man enough to fuck her!”
Mako was a bit slow but he had a mean side and it was about to come out, “Are you fucking serious bitch I’m gonna smash your pussy!”
Britney’s eyes grew wide and she looked up pleading with him, “No! Please I didn’t say that! What the hell I’m already stuffed! I can’t take any more!!”
Mako grabbed at Britney’s hips and somehow managed to get his cockhead up inside her pussy as Bodo’s huge cock was still balls deep inside her while Britney’s screamed and cried feeling like her pussy was ripping, “HOLY FUCK YOU ARE GONNA RIP MY PUSSY! OH SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!!! I CAN’T TAKE BOTH YOUR COCKS! AHAHHHA!!”
Mako wrapped his arms around Britney and pushed her down so she was sandwitched between both the giant black bulls. With the force of a freight train Mako threw all his weight into the busty girl’s poor pussy and slam and pounded his monster sized black cock all the way inside her as she let out the loudest high pitched girly scream frantically pleading for mercy.
“OOOOOWWWW IT HURTS!!!! I CAN’T FUCKING TAKE THIS!!! YOU ARE GONNA BURST MY WOMB!!! OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST GOD SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!! OWWWW!!” Britney screamed crying like crazy.
The giant muscled black beasts fucked Britney like she was nothing but a fuck toy for their monster cocks and they pumped and pounded inside her so hard her big boobs were flopping up and down harder and harder.
Bodo reached up and started squeezing her breasts with madness feeling his balls burn with fury to breed her while Mako grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks so hard she feel like her butt was in a black vise.
The feral black giants were howling and yelling while beating Britney up inside slamming and fucking her so hard as if this was the last fuck they were ever gonna have. Britney held on to Mako and was frantically crying and screaming feeling like she wedged between two overloaded jackhammers.
She cried out, “FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE STOP! I CAN’T TAKE THIS! IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD !! OWWWW!!! PLEASE PLEASE!! TAKE THEM OUT!!! OH GOD FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK!! OW!!!”
Harder and deeper and faster they fucked Britney out of sheer vengeful lust and greed for her bodacious white body. Britney was being totally dominated and she was about to feel their full force as they reached their climax.
She cried out like a bitch in heat, “OH FUCK! OH GOD OWWW!! OOWWW! I’M GONNA BUST!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!! OH GAWWDDDD!!!
With ballistic fury Britney’s black masters pounded into her as hard as they possibly could and she looked up into Mako’s eyes as he locked his lips to hers and then she felt it happen. All at once her world exploded as she cummed so hard her pussy squirted and squelched gushing wet cream all down her black master’s cock shafts as they erupted with black madness inside her overstretched tight pink pussy that tightened hard around both their meat poles milking every ounce of hot black semen out of their cocks that were spewing their seed into her womb with vicious rage. Mako hungrily kissed Britney and clutched her ass so tightly as Mako clung to her big breasts pulling and massaging them for all they were worth. Still they were pounding her hard and they couldn’t stop because her young wet pussy felt so good.
She was being savaged and fucked so brutally intense the other feral blacks in the caves could smell the reeking hot sex and hear her girly cries of sin echo through the night. Like a wild stampede the herd of feral black beasts came charging with a thunderous roar through the caverns filled with wild vicious fuck lust and outrageous desires of dominating a dreamy white girl’s sweet flesh!
BamJack had just gotten up to take a piss and Juliette was listening to Britney’s sexual screams and she could hear the loud roar of the wild animalistic stampede of feral primal blacks coming her way. She shuddered praying that BamJack would save her as the sound got louder and louder.
So loud that before she knew it several gigantic fierce feral blacks were on top of her each one fighting to get inside her sweet young pussy.
She screamed for her life, “Help please anyone help!!! I’m gonna get killed!!!”
She felt the beasts grabbing angrily at her with lust pulling at her pretty face kissing her roughly, grabbing her ass and digging their fingers into her flesh, slamming their cocks against her pussy trying to penetrate her, and yanking at her hair as she cried scared out of her mind.
Juliette suddenly felt a giant heavy black bull rush through the crowd and push her hard against the floor grabbing at her body wildly as his monster black cock lurched up inside her pussy with no mercy hurting her deeply and pounding her insides as hard as he could. She could feel him pressing all his thick muscled weight down on top of her as he slammed his cock balls deep inside her with every stroke stretching her pussy so badly. The black beast upon her was the heaviest of them all and he had used his enormous bullish weight to knock his way through the crowd and press her underneath him. As hard as it hurt that he was fucking her like she was his only doll his gigantic body was shielding her from the others who were still trying to get to her. She felt the massive beast that was fucking her grunt hard and press all the way inside her as she screamed feeling him pump a thick load of black semen into her womb.
She let out a whimper and gasped as she felt the herd of black bulls flip the giant black beast holding onto her and she was now still in his tight grasp with his huge cock locked inside her womb but now her ass was up and the perfect target for the crazed lust filled feral blacks. Two of the largest bulls rushed upon Juliette pinning her down and pulling at her legs stretching her out to fuck her.
Crying so frantically she pleaded, “One at a time please!!!! I will do whatever you want just only one at time! I can’t take two!!!!”
She heard a crazed feral black shout, “Fuck you bitch take em all!!!”
All the black beasts shouted with madness and she felt two thick throbbing black shafts pound and press against her pussy that was already stuffed with the largest black bull’s massive shaft.
“No please!!! What are you doing!!! Those won’t fit! OWWWW FUCK THAT HURTS!!!” She squealed like a bitch feeling herself being pinned down and force fucked by two other giant black bulls that were cramming their cocks up her young tight cunt as blood trickled down her pussy folds and she gaged and whinned and cried like a baby.
For several long minutes all three black savages fucked Juliette as hard as they could pounding into her pussy balls deep every single time ripping and pulling at her insides with their cock knots. They were overcome with lust and desire for Juliette because she was the prettiest girl they had even seen or dreamed of. One after another they blasted their hot black jizz deep inside her young overloaded uterus that was being drenched, pumped, and filled with hot primal black semen. Her blue eyes gleamed with an orgasmic glow and her long loud painful orgasms filled the caves as more and more black men mounted her and fucked her like crazy. She screamed her last scream as four giant monster black cocks were shoved inside of her and she passed out. Still they fucked her with reckless abandon. The young beautiful white princess was pinned to the ground and slam fucked. They took her side ways and pounded her while kissing her passionately. With mad lust they bent her over the stone mount and took turns slamming into her with her sexy long legs hanging down for all the black brutes to feast their eyes on. As the men were slamming her like horses with her bent doggie style she quickly woke up because the pain of them slamming into her womb and smacking their heavy black ball sacks against her legs each and every time they pounded into her.
She cried and screamed and couldn’t stop cumming, “OWW GOD !!!! OWWW!!! PLEASE STOP!!! OWWW!!!! GOD OH GOD I’M CUMMING!!!! OWWW!!! NOT INSIDE!! OHHH!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA!!!”
Her sweet mouth was now in the perfect position for them to stand up in front of her face and fuck her throat deeply. While she was pounded in her pussy men took turns fucking her throat and pulling at her long blonde hair. One fat giant black fucked her so deep in her throat he held her for a full minute while he spewed loads of hot cum down her throat. Juliette gulped down every drop just trying to milk his huge cock dry so she could breath. As he pulled his super long cock out of her mouth another huge black crammed his cock all the way down into her stomach and pounded her pretty young face balls deep as he emptied what seemed like a gallon of cum into her belly.
Again she passed out and then they picked her up and slammed her onto a pile of old mattresses and they all dove upon her. She was half asleep and giant black cock after long thick hellishly hard cock slammed and pumping black love juice into her sweet tender cunny. She was out of it just hanging onto whoever was fucking her letting them kiss her and grab the intimate parts of her body. Again and again more blacks piled on top of her and she screamed as one missed and went up her ass.
She woke up feeling her anus being asaulted, “ OOOHHHHHHH NOT THERE!!! OWWWW!! You are tearing my ass!!! OUCH!!! Take it out! PLEASE!!”
Two other giant black cocks lurched inside her pussy and she was being pounded harder than ever as her cries of pain made the lust crazed men even hornier for her.
They pinned her down on her stomach and started pounded her sweet white ass realizing it made her scream the most. Juliette was crying and gaging feeling them pound all the way up inside her stomach with their cocks shooting hot loads of black cum into her ass.
By this time a group of wild feral blacks had reached Britney’s cave and they pounced on her with ferocity. Mako and Bodo were stuck in her pussy so the other blacks pounded up into her ass like black madmen.
Britney screamed, “What the fuck! JESUS CHRIST THAT HURTS!!! OWWW!! FUCK!”
They held Britney down hard and fucked her ass wildly shoving their cocks inside her however they could. Then as more blacks rushed into the room one giant massive black grabbed her by hair and started fucking her face. Then Mako and Bodo were getting frisky and pulled out of Britney. The massive black giant fucking her face flipped her over onto her back and started slamming her face fucking her mouth like it was her pussy. The men were so turned on seeing her face fucked they ran to her pussy all trying to stuff her full of black cock. Britney gagged and gurgled as she took a brutal face fucking and felt each giant black mount her missionary and each one pumped a hot load of black primal semen into her womb.
As the young girls were being fucking harder and they were being kissed and grabbed even more passionately everything stopped as a loud horn sounded and bellowed through the caverns making all the feral blacks stand up straight at attention as if they were all stern militants.
The horn signaled that there was fresh food ready to eaten and had the horn sounded earlier they would have ignored it but now enough of the men had fucked hard enough to become hungry for a fresh hot meal.
Big Dawg passed out pizza’s to his primal half brothers and watched his father talking with their leader.
Bamjack accepted Pox’s extended hand and shook it holding onto it and staring into his eyes, “We have a Deal Mr. Piledriver. You bring us back 100 more pounds of food and one healthy willing young white female and you can have your two white bitches back.
Pox gave him an evil grin, “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations...entangling alliances with none.”
Bamjack replied, “Told by Thomas Jefferson one of the first leaders in the world to ban the trade of our nigger brothers.”
Pox raised an eyebrow stunned, “How the fuck you’d know?”
Bamjack gave a hearty laugh and slapped him on the shoulder, “What do I look like a fucking Amish? We may live in caves but we have ways of getting on the net and educating.”
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:45 am

…….Sara was sliding into a deep sleep feeling the cleansing warm water falling like rain upon her in the large open shower they had locked her into.  As she laid on her back she outstretched her hands taking a deep breath spreading her legs and feeling a slow river of hot black semen flow out of her young pussy onto the wet shower floor in a puddle. Through the glass shower door a burly homeless nigger eyed the young goddess while stroking his rock hard thick black cock. The large smelly man had snuck into the house blending in with the gang of thugs and made his way down the stairs after hearing the girl’s cries from the street.  Like a dirty dog sensing a bitch in heat the big ugly nigger opened the door and joined Sara in the shower.  He crept up slowly to her open legs and then got on top of her grabbing her big soft breasts and licking her sweet young neck. “You are the prettiest thing I ever seen whore I am gonna fuck you so hard.” He said guiding his thick long black cock into Sara’s young pussy folds.
Sara was still asleep and she let out a gasp as the filthy man started to fuck up into the young girl.  “Awww fuck yes you are so tight and so wet. Feels so fucking good bitch.”
He started to buck his ebony hips into Sara grabbing onto her shoulders and licking her face, “I’m fucking you girl. You are my white bitch tonight.”
Sara was beginning to slowly awake feeling like she was in a dream, “Whaa Uh Oh ow…..Ummmm…..oh god yes Big Dawg just go slow baby please.”
He started to fuck her harder with impatient strokes pressing against her cervix, “Gotta fuck you balls deep you sexy big boobed white bitch.”
She groaned and gasped feeling the man force his way past her cervix and into her womb harshly, “Oww, oh it hurts please slow down baby I’m yours just fuck me slow baby.”
The large homeless nigger started salivating and breathing extremely hard as he fucked her with all out brute force slamming his ball sacks hard against Sara’s ass, “Goddamit white girl I’m gonna fuck you fast and hard and cum so hard in you whore!”
Breaker had returned to house and was watching the huge homeless nigger fuck Sara in the shower as he made his way inside approaching the two of them with anger in his eyes.
Sara wrapped her arms around the hulking homeless nigger as he humped her with hard deep strokes while the water fell down upon their two glistening bodies, “Oh Big Dawg, Oh god baby I feel you inside me so deep…oh god… oh god I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna have your baby Big Dawg… Oh my god I love you Big Dawg!” She said still in a dreamy daze as she then awoke in shock to see an ugly black stranger staring into her eyes and Breaker looking down upon her from above.
Breaker barked at her enraged and jealous, “So you love Big Dawg huh? That nigger seeded you? Well I’m gonna seed your fucking ass bitch!”
Breaker kicked hard into the homeless nigger’s big ass toppling him over as he held Sara in his grasp still fucking her with crazed deep thrusts.
Sara looked back at breaker as he jumped up on her back pressing his giant black cock into her anus, “No please don’t! Not in my butt! OWWWWWWW!!”
She belted out a loud scream feeling Breaker fuck so hard into her that he blasted up past her anal sphincter slamming his black manhood deep into her bowels.
He yanked on her ponytails and started brutally fucking her asshole as the homeless nigger yelling with vigor below her, “I’m cumming in you whore! Take my black nigger seed in your white womb girl!”
Sara cried out, “No not inside oh god it’s too much! I can’t arrhhghghgh!!!”
Sara’s cries bellowed through the house as she was brutally double fucked and Pox and Big Dawg quickly ran downstairs following the sound of her screams.
Big Dawg ripped off the heavy glass shower door slamming in against the wall busting it into thousands of pieces and he tackled the homeless nigger fucking Sara’s pussy pulling him out of her with jealous madness, “Fuck you goddamn homeless piece of nigger shit! This is my girl!”
Big Dawg flung Sara and Breaker over onto their backs and rammed his cock into Sara’s pussy fucking her frantically, “You are my girl! MINE!!”
Sara let out a loud glutteral scream, “AHHHHH GUYS PLEASE STOP!!! I CAN’T TAKE YOU BOTH OWW!!”
Breaker held her tight fucking her ass harder spiting in the face of Big Dawg who was fucking her pussy and pounding up past her cervix, “Hey brother I heard Sara say she loves you! Haha you broke the bitch! She says she gonna have your baby! But fuck you Big Dawg I ain’t giving this bitch up without a fight!”
Breaker pulled out of Sara’s ass and with a rush of pure nigger adrenaline he bench pressed Sara and Big Dawg five feet high into the air flipping the two of them onto their backs as Big Dawg slid across the wet shower floor. Sara’s ass was now in the air again but this time it was her pussy he yearned for, “Gonna breed you girl!”
Breaker dove onto Sara smashing his cock up against her pussy folds and rammed his thick throbbing black cock into her pussy with Big Dawg as they both fucked her like lunatics.
Sara lost her mind screaming for mercy, “AAAHHH GOD IT HURTS PLEASE TAKE THEM OUT!! I HAVE TWO BLACK COCKS IN MY WHITE PUSSY OHHHHHH!”
Pox Piledriver ran into the shower in awe of the crazed sight before his eyes and he quickly put his mask back on feeling an evil wave of devilish intent pulse through his black blood.  He watched as his two sons fucked the busty young girl. Their two mammoth black cocks pumped in and out of her tight wet pink pussy like two thick throbbing black pythons each fighting the other to get deeper into the girl.
Sara was crying, screaming, shaking, and panting like crazy begging for them to stop but they only fucked her harder each black male wanting to show her who was the strongest and which one of them craved and yearned to have her the most.  Sara’s tongue hung out her mouth and she gaged as the threesome had now slid out of the shower and onto the bathroom carpet room allowing the black men to have more grip in fucking their young bitch.
Sara held on for dear life as she felt the two massive blacks pound her pussy relentlessly slamming her cervix and pumping hard against the very back of her womb with their thick blood engorged ebony cockheads. Sara felt them clutch her tighter as her big breasts were pushed up against big dawg’s sweaty black chest and Breaker’s hips were smacking hard against her bubble butt and his dark hands were wrapped around her neck.
Sara began to pass out and felt a meaty hand smack against her face keeping her conscious.
Pox grabbed the young beauty’s gorgeous face in his big black hands and looked deep into her blue eyes, “Open wide my beautiful whore there is room for more!”
Principal Piledriver dove his black cock deep into Sara’s mouth and started fucking her face continuing to look deep into her eyes, “Keep your eyes on me baby girl. That’s it…”
Sara was helpless to deny the big black shaft and she sucked his cock accepting it down her throat while looking deep into his eyes still wondering who the mad man behind the mask.
Pox fucked her throat with deep strokes holding her face hard and glaring down into her baby blue eyes, “Gonna cum down that sweet honey throat of yours Sara girl!”
Breaker grabbed both Sara’s ponytails and Big Dawg grabbed her ass as they all fought to pull her curvy incredibly sexy soft white body fully into their fuck thrusts needing to fill her with all their hot nigger seed.
Sara winced feeling a wave of hot black semen begin to pour deep into her womb and a gush of cum blasting down her throat. The three black niggers fucked Sara with rough pounding strokes using her body to milk every last ounce of cum out of their lustful black heavy ballsacks.  
Sara swallowed down the thick semen pouring down into her stomach and her eyes grew wider than ever before with pure terror and shock as the black man fucking her face with his cock tore off his mask and grinned like the devil at Sara.
Sara wanted to puke so badly feeling the most vile shame and embarrassment of her young white life seeing her very own school Principal’s face looking down upon her as her pussy was being defiled by his two son’s big black cocks and her mouth was full of his very own ebony cock.
Sara gurgled and started to choke feeling chills run down her spine, “URGHGHGHH OOHOOWOW UMMMM OWWW!!”
Slowly he pulled his cock out of Sara’s mouth and spit in her face, “Yes it is me your Principal you fucking slut  School Girl Sara! That form you signed made you my bitch for life! Hahahha!!!!”
Sara started to throw up but he grabbed her face holding her jaws closed tightly while tears fell from her young white eyes, “Look at me you fucking whore you swallow that black cum! All of it! All those years you were the biggest cock tease in town flaunting your big tits and sexy ass to me! You fucking bitch!”
He bitch smacked her face hard, “Now listen close you little whore cause you gotta choice!”
Sara winced again as she felt Big Dawg and Breaker pump their last loads of hot jizz into her precious depths and they held their balls hard against her wanting her to feel every inch of their cocks inside her aching overstretched pussy.
Sara breathed hard listening to her owner speak, “Sara your sexy little white choir girl friends are being held by another black gang.  Juliette and Britney…..yes they are so precious. I want them back but oh no they will be killed by that terrible gang of niggers unless I give you to them in a trade….”
Sara’s eyes welled up with tears, “What oh no I can’t believe this. They are my best friends! How did this happen oh god urhghhhg….”
She started to get light headed her head spinning feeling like she was in a nightmare that never ended.
Pox held her pretty face and kissed it whispering into her ear, “You have to give yourself to the nigger gang willingly and they will not hurt you. They will wish to have your sex. You will be treated well and kept alive and most importantly they will let your friends go back to their wonderful white entitled School Girl lives. All you have to do is say yes my sweet baby girl….”
Sara heaved and feeling her womb and abdomen expand with Big Dawg and Breaker’s loads of cum, “Uggghhh oh god....I have to save them…..ummm….oh please….yes….
Principal Piledriver snapped his fingers and yelled to the group of black thugs upstairs, “Niggers get down here and get this messy oreo untangled and get this white sex harlot cleaned up and ready to transport! Time to make a trade!”

Big Dawg neared the fires burning outside the caverns as he held Sara’s hand.  She held his hand tightly and was dressed in the most incredibly slutty white wedding lingerie that Principal Piledriver forced her to put on.
Big Dawg spoke to her as they got close to the primal blacks caves, “Breaker said you loved me? Was he lying?”
Sara looked up at Big Dawg shyly, “I dunno I mean….When I lost my virginity to Breaker it really hurt and um well he was very mean to me.  It was just rough sex.  I don’t know…but at first you really scared me and hurt me too but then…..”
Sara looked away embarrassed, “But the way you kissed me and the way it felt when we made love I felt something different inside…..”
Big Dawg stopped at looked down at Sara, “I didn’t mean to hurt you. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  I’m not that smart and don’t know many things. But I know I love you white girl.”
Sara looked up confused and bewildered as he grabbed her face softly and kissed her passionately.  She accepted his kiss and felt her pussy grow wet as his tongue slid into her mouth.  The two lovers held each other close kissing but were quickly interrupted by BamJack and his primal black brethren.
BamJack asserted himself, “Big Dawg present us with that white girl!”
Sara turned around and lost her breath at the scary sight of the black giants wearing only torn pieces of animal skins around their waists who towered over her and Big Dawg.
The primal blacks feasted their eyes on the sexiest female they had ever seen and dreamed of.  Sara’s big full breasts busted out of her tight laced white bra and her long legs were dressed in sexy white garters and stockings.  Her brown pigtails were tied up with white lace and her goddess face rivaled the beauty of Juliette and her bodacious body was just as curvy and luscious as Britney’s.
Even Bamjack himself was amazed at Sara’s overwhelming beauty, “What is your name sexy white girl?”
Sara whimpered fearly, “Umm my name is Sara.”
Bamjack grinned proudly, “Sara, That is my son Big Dawg.  I breed a black whore one night in a town not far from here and she gave birth to Big Dawg.  Mr. Piledriver was kind enough to adopt him when I lost track of his mother years ago.  Now you will be a whore mother to so many of our kin.”
Bamjack eyed her intently, “Do you give yourself to us willinging? A willing girl is the best type to be fully breed and made brood mother to our black children.”
Sara looked at Juliette and Britney who were both naked and looked beaten and bruised as she tearfully nodded her head, “Yes I give myself to you willingly if you let my friends go.”
Bamjack waved his hands towards the girls and the big naked beasts let go of their arms.
Sara looked up into Big Dawg’s eyes and whispered, “Please promise me that you will let them go. Don’t let the Principal get them back.”
Big Dawg kissed her on the cheek speaking into her ear, “I promise. And I will come back for you.”
Bamjack yelled, “Enough chatter come here Sara! Time to prepare you for breeding!”
As Juliette and Britney walked to Big Dawg and passed Sara they cried both thanking and hugging Sara as she was pulled away hastily by the primal blacks and quickly taken into the darkness of the caves……
Sara looked up at the high stone cavern ceiling as she laid back upon the padded stone breeding mount she had been placed on.
“What are they going to do with me like this??”
Sara was shackled by her neck but breathed a sigh of relief as her hands and legs were left unshackled and she was able to reach up and wipe the tears from her cheeks, “Those things looked like big black monsters. Their cocks are bigger than Big Dawg’s.” She said to herself fearing what was to come.
She was alone in a giant underground cave and was surrounded by torches that burned up against the walls that encircled her. Sara breathed in deeper in anxious anticipation as each moment passed until finally she felt the largest thunderous stomps ever heard shake the cavern as a vicious primal black beast ran into the room being guided in by BamJack who looked small in comparison to this wild behemoth primal black male.
She heard BamJack laugh and shout as he left the cave, “Sara meet the eldest and most pure primal black male of our prehistoric nigger kingdom; Dreadnaught.  You two have fun making black babies.”
Sara looked up above her big boobs as the beast roared up towards here walking like a gorilla and dragging it’s knuckles on the floor. But Sara’s eyes were glued to the gigantic long appendage that it dragged upon the floor between it’s powerful huge black legs.
She shrieked, “Oh my fucking there is no way I can take that thing inside me. This will be impossible.”
She was shocked that the primal beast could understand her as he rose up on his hind legs and beat his powerful chest flexing his arms in his primal nigger mating ritual, “Sara you and I become one. I fuck you all days and all nights. You be my whore. I will put black babies inside you.”
Sara felt her heart start to beat wildly in her chest and she couldn’t believe the huge size of the black male that was fully intent on having deep breeding intercourse with her.  She started to sob hard feeling her stomach heave with terrified emotion as tears ran down her cheeks and she couldn’t take her eyes off the pulsing penis that started to arch up high above her.
The mammoth phallus had to be more than 25 inches around and over 40 inches long.  “God that thing is the biggest longest black cock ever!” she breathed as she felt her legs being pulled up and back so that her pussy was an open target for the humongous black penis.  Sara starred at it and just couldn’t see how the huge cock could fit into her or how she could dare to survive the penetration if it did.  What she feared the most was giant knot in the middle as well as the giant thick mushroom head that was designed for deep interlocked black breeding.  The dangerously thick and wicked instrument was built for hard punishment and guaranteed breeding.  With the added width of the knots it had to have measured over 30 inches in thickness in places.
Sara was overcome with fear and she cried and quivered as the behemoth beast ripped off her white thong and reared it’s powerful hips back and drew the battering ram sized cock backward to lineup with her small tight pink pussy.  She took in a deep breath and felt the tip of the head push against her wet pussy.  She could see her abs heaving with despair and her legs were shaking wildly in the grasp of the black nigger beast.  Then the monstrous male eagerly pulled Sara’s boobs out of her white lace bra and latched it’s giant black hands around her big round soft white breasts and squeezed them hard as it started to drive it’s hips forward.  Sara’s arms and legs were free but she was chained by her neck and she had no way out.  She folded her arms across her abdomen and watched in horror as the enormous black cock head slowly disappeared into her pussy painfully dragging across her insides of her super tight love canal.  She felt like a tree was pushing against the opening of her pussy and she reeled from the pain of the cock head starting to split her cunny lips and stretch her for all she was worth.  She just couldn’t take her eyes off the monstrous cock as she watched it pushing against her pussy and stretching it wider than ever before. Dreadnaught pushed harder into her and Sara completely lost it, “OOOOOWwww!!!!! NOOOOO PLEASEE!!!!! YOU CAN’T!!! IT CAN’TTT FIT IN ME!!!! IT’S TOOO BIGGG!! THIS ISN’T GOING TO WORK!!!”
The primal black male was starting to get anxious as the huge head was inching past her womanly gates but the huge thick shaft was too thick for her too take.  Sara felt like her pussy was going to rip and only half of the head of the cock was in her. She could feel the hard giant absurdly thick ebony cock head continuing to stretch and pull along the tight sides of her pussy walls and it only added to the immense pain she was feeling.
She reeled in pain as she could see the outline of the cock head through her stretched stomach walls.  The gruesome sight almost made her pass out but she held on and gulped as she felt her legs getting stretched further back.  The folds of her pussy were stretched wider than she could have ever imagined and having her legs pinned back just made her even more helpless for the giant black primal nigger’s hard thrusts.  She heaved as he started to lurch into her madly with fuck lust and her eyes rolled back in her head from the pressure of the cock splitting her pussy apart.  She tried to fight the thrusts by clenching her ass and pussy tight knowing that it was her only defense.
The huge shaft of the primal nigger cock began to swell out even larger than the fleshy thick bulbous cock head which made it even harder to be forced inside her.  The more the big black cock was pushed into her pussy it got thicker and thicker with every painful inch.  Sara felt the cock growing even bigger and her pussy burning hotter as the nigger beast had had enough of having her small pussy tease his huge fuck tool.  The black monster bent down and wrapped his hungry mouth around her neck and as she gasped it slid it’s thick tongue into her sweet young mouth.  Her eyes bulged and she gagged as she felt him draw back and fiercely fuck forward into her.  The primal black male Dreadnaught grabbed onto her now frantically gyrating form and used his giant muscular arms to pull itself forward on the fuck mount, driving more of it’s huge long fuck pipe into her perky wet vagina. He lunged forward rhythmically trying to force his member ever deeper into the desperate busty babe.  She panted and screamed with each thrust feeling the big black pain pipe slide deeper within her vagina stretching her to extremes.
For several long moments the goddess of a young girl and the humungous black male rocked and shook together as they slowly became one.  Sara bucked and thrust her hips in vain trying to throw off the creature while the powerful black male used each hard thrust to drive its member home.  Then as Sara cried out in a shaking fit of orgasmic spasms, Dreadnaught lurched forward and thrust even deeper.
“OOWWW  GOD OHH GOD OH FUCKING GAWWWDD!!!!!” she screamed and tried to push against the black males giant rippling muscled abdomen in panicked response.
The cock was now over a foot deep inside her and she was in intense pain.  Sara shuddered as the black beast pulled it’s tongue out of her mouth and roared with madness as it latched onto her quivering waist and pulled her toward him as he drove deep into the busty girl watching her big boobs sway and bounce with each deep thrust.  Sara screamed and yelled feeling her as if her insides were ripping as the knot began to push past her pussy lips and into her struggling vagina.  Harder and harder the the ebony beast thrust into her as she felt the gigantic black cockhead bludgeoning into her inflamed cervix.  Sara’s bubbly ass cheeks jiggled reflexively as he lifted her legs up off the bench by pushing against the back of her calves forcing her thighs further back and lunging his big black monstrous cock deep into her girly depths. Sara cried as tears flowed from her eyes and her stomach cramped from the fear and the pain of the deep damaging penetration.  She could feel the determination of the huge black male to push past her cervix and she felt the hot saliva from his frothing mouth drip down onto her neck and big breasts.
She begged for all any any mercy, “Please Master I can’t take any more inside me! You are as deep as you can go! You are tearing me apart inside so bad!!”
She balled up her fists in pain as her big breasts bounced and flopped rhythmically as the huge black monster fucked her harder like an animal and her screams echoed through the stone chamber as she cried during the brutal extreme interracial breeding.
Feeling her pussy start to gush and an orgasm overtake her Sara cried out, “Oh god I’m cumming so hard on your black monster cock it hurts!!!”
Sara came hard in waves of gushing pussy juice and the added lubrication gave just the right amount of help for the oversized cock to push past her cervix.  Sara panicked, threw back her head further and pushed her hands as hard as she could up against the beasts thickly muscled black belly to try and gain some type of defense. But Dreadnaught pushed her ankles back against the pad of the breeding mount and she was in an extremely vulnerable position performing a super stretch that would hurt the eyes of anyone witnessing her brutal body assault.  Sara pressed her head back in utter despair crying profusely and she  burped and yelped in excruciating pain as she felt the massive tree trunk of the black thick monster cock pound past her cervix and she felt more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey as the huge cock head charged deep into her young unprotected uterus.
“AHHH OOHH AAAHHHH!! IT HURTS!! GAWD IT HURTS!!!  Sara balled in pain and contorted her face in mind blowing pain and agony. “OWOOWO NOOOO!!!” she begged through her sobs and screamed every few painful seconds, “ OW!! GOD!  UM OHHH AAHH, PLEASEE STOP!!! AAAHAHAHAA!!!! PLEASE NOT ANY DEEPE aaHHHHHHHhh!!!”
The Huge beast grabbed Sara’s throat and like a whore she spread her legs wider in complete defeat.  With a roar he pulled back and slammed balls deep into Sara’s wet pussy and she screamed in terror then whimpered in fear as he held his balls hard against her spasming pussy and ass. With a rush of brutal black force the Black Monster pushed his throbbing hulking thick hard cock up into her so deep she felt like she was punched in the stomach.
“Oww !! Urrgh. You’re too deep! It hurts!”
She screamed as the beast pinned her down by her trembling shoulders and started fucking her like a crazed animal. The primal black was like a demon possessed with pure hard fuck lust and he wanted more than anything to lay total claim to Sara’s young white womb and breed her as hard as possible and even more hungrily he wanted to lay claim to her beautiful soul.
The monster of a male clutched Sara’s beautiful face and forced her to look up at her master as he gazed hungrily into her crying blue eyes. Sara wheezed and moaned in pain as the beast kissed her hungrily and thrust deeper into her pussy’s spasming sweet wet depths.
Grabbing around her shoulders neck he pulled her down harshly forcing her down onto his ultra huge mega cock as the black beast locked his gaze into hers wanting to see her gorgeous face grimace in deep pain and hard orgasmic lust. Sara shuddered as she looked into the demon’s hungry mad eyes and she felt her heart pound like a drum as her pussy defied her as she orgasmed like never before. She felt like her pussy was stretched around a huge tree and her big breasts bounced up and down and the massive male black monster fucked into her with mad fury.
Then a forbidden taboo wall within Sara’s body and soul busted wide open like a pure golden heavenly damn unable to hold back a crushing wave of supernatural demonic force.  Her tight wet pink pussy was being fucked and stretched so wide and deep she groaned like a whore having the hardest most intense orgasm of her entire life.  Sara’s bright eyes grew wide and her whole body shook hard to her core. She panted and whined like a bitch as her legs and arms reactively wrapped around the monster fucking her.
The monster bore down on busty Sara as her big tits pressed up against his powerful black sweaty chest and he grabbed her bubble butt ass cheeks as hard as he could while slamming his powerful primal hips into hers.
Sara screamed and cried holding on for dear life as she felt the black monster’s massive ball sacks smack against her ass and she gasped feeling her black master’s cock pummel her uterus and stretch her womb beyond her girly limits.
Still whining like a little bitch girl Sara cummed so hard feeling her pussy spasm, stretch, and tighten wildly around the monster’s rock hard swollen throbbing cock.  
“Ohhhh! Ohh God!!! OWW! Aw! Aw! Oh! Waaa Ah Ah! OWW!
Sara held onto her massive lover in horrifying shock as she kept cumming and hurting so deep.
With a feral roar the monster pounded harder and deeper into Sara’s tight over stretched pussy dominating his bitch and watching her cry and scream in deep painful orgasms. The massive monster stared deep into her beautiful blue eyes scowling with a demonic determination to break the busty bitch and own her body and soul.
Harder and deeper the beast fucked School Girl Sara and sweat poured down their bodies and she felt her entire girlhood consumed by the beast as she let out long loud orgasmic cries of deep pain and intense overwhelming pleasure.
Feeling his huge ball sacks quaking Sara braced for the flood and screamed as the beast fucked into her so hard and deep it made the entire stone cavern shake.
With a terrifying roar the monster’s massive primal black blood engorged cock erupted inside of Sara’s tight young uterus that was completely crammed full of big black cock. Sara cried and heaved as hot thick primal black nigger cum poured into her womb as her belly expanded. Cumming so hard it hurt Sara breathed deeply in orgasmic pain and clutched her lover tightly. Blood and hot cum cream squirted out of her aching cunt while the monster held her dominantly with mad fuck lust and she groaned in painful orgasmic ecstasy feeling his massive cock shaft balls deep inside her still pumping her full of nigger seed. The beast grunted loud and slam fucked into her wanting his bitch to accept her hard fate. Sara’s once innocent blue eyes gazed up into her master’s and she realized she was holding onto him like a conquered lover. Sara felt another wave of deep ejaculations flow inside her from the beast and she understood she was going to get pregnant. In a forbidden flash Sara’s heart filled with a primal girly lustful love and again her pussy gushed as her cunt juice flowed down her lover’s hard pounding black thick throbbing shaft. Again the monster slammed into her pussy peering deep into her blue eyes. Sara’s hands shook in fear as she communicated her understanding to the monster gently rubbing the sides of his waist and looking deep into his demonic eyes. She gave the monster a look that any primal male beast would recognize as she started to cry looking up at him sadly saying “I’m Yours.”
With a roar the huge beast squeezed Sara’s big breasts and fucked into his busty bitch with a force that would move mountains as her loud painful orgasmic screams, sorrowful cries, and long painful whimpering moans echoed through the cavern.  Sara was now the sole possession of this black primal beast. She was destined to be his busty breeding bitch and she would soon find out what is was like to be black owned for life.  With vulgar lust Dreadnaught ripped her chain from the stone and carried her over to the hard cavern floor.  He forced her down onto her stomach pressing his big tits out against the cold stone floor and wrapped his arms around her waist. With hard deep thrusts he fucked Sara on the floor kissing her neck and running his black hands all down her thighs as she moaned and cried out in pure ecstasy.  Sara was cumming so hard so good and she put her head down in shame and started crying harder than ever before.  Dreadnaught grabbed her big soft boobs squeezing them tightly in his black grasp and pounding into her pussy balls deep with each fuck thrust.
He licked all down Sara’s cheek and spoke to his young bitch, “You are girl I love and I will dominate you every night. Tell me you accept my black love. Accept your destiny white whore.”
Sara couldn’t help but give in to the deep powerful orgasms her black lover was giving her stretching her pussy like no other black male ever had and completely dominating her womb. She owwed and awed in extreme pleasure feeling the powerful black beast’s behemoth thick manhood throb inside her with a primal lust that was the ultimate feeling for a girl beyond her wildest dreams.
Sara spoke in an orgasmic daze, “Yes my black master. I accept my destiny and I love you with all my white heart. I am yours forever.”
Sara then felt goosebumps run all down her legs and she bit her lip as she felt Dreadnaught lick all down her neck as she looked over her shoulder and saw Big Dawg watching her getting fucked, “Oh god no. I’m sorry Big Dawg.”
She shook her head trying to snap out of her sexual daze, “Big Dawg I didn’t mean it I didn’t know you were there!”
Big Dawg shook with more anger and rage than a caged lion and roared out, “I loved you Sara!! You were mine!! You were mine!”
Big Dawg ran up to the giant primal beast and punched him with full force in the head.  The giant beast pulled out of Sara and leapt upon Big Dawg with fearsome power looking like a supersized gorilla fighting a chimp. As Large as Big Dawg was he was dwarfed by the mega sized primal black beast who was full blooded primal black.
Sara screamed, “Please stop you two!!! Please!!”
Then in a loud rush of tumbling footsteps all the herd of primal blacks ran into the room as Bamjack hollered, “Break them up!!! The breeding must continue!!”
The herd of primal blacks took one look of Sara naked in her heavenly sexy white perfection seeing her perfect round bare breasts and sinfully curvy hips and they all went beyond wild.
Sara was tackled by a heap of primal blacks as she was pressed to the floor and pounded by black cocks pushing and forcing their way up inside her poor wet pussy.
Sara cried as she felt her hands being held behind her head and two, then three, then four giant primal cocks blasted up inside her pussy.
Sara cried for help barely able to breath feeling like her pussy was being beaten inside as all their knots tore past her cervix pounding against her womb.
Then two more hard black cocks shoved their way into Sara’s pussy as she yelled and screamed terrified, “What are you doing!!! You are going to kill me! My pussy is completely overloaded!!! I can’t take any more black cock!! GOD PLEASE HELP! TAKE THEM OUT OF ME!!
Another black bastard forced his cock up inside of Sara’s super stuffed white pussy and she started to lose count of the black pain pipes that were pounding the fucking hell out of her!
Then another cock rammed into Sara then another and another until Sara Felt her pussy stretch so far open she felt like she was giving birth to a small car.  
“AHHAHAHH!!!!! YOU TORE MY PUSSY!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD IT HURTS!!! PLEASE GAWD OH FUCK NO OWWWW!!” Sara screamed out feeling the most painful orgasm rock her vagina so hard her whole body started to spasm and her mouth hung open in total horror. Sara let out a long loud deep painful scream that turned into the most horrifyingly intense expression of extreme brutal forced pleasure as she felt wave after hot wave of orgasmic bliss erupt and pound through her uterus and flow through her tight vagina. Then like a volcanic hot blast of power the wild primal blacks began to erupt inside her jolting loads of hot nigger seed deep into Sara’s most private treasured depths.  Sara moaned and balled her eyes out screaming again and again, “Fuck you niggers I’m cumming so hard on all your big black cocks!!! It hurts so fucking bad but it feels so damn good oh my fucking gawd I’m gonna pass out fuck me oh god AHHAHAHAHAHH!”
Sara was brutally sexually attacked by one after primal black as her womb was being pounded like a drum by many hard vicious black drumsticks.  She let out one last girly shriek and completely passed out and her body went limp.  Sara’s limp body was tossed and turned and fucked and sucked so hard it was a pure sexual black interracial sexual frenzy.  Sara woke up feeling a dirty black primal nigger making out with her and pounding her pussy.  In complete sexual ecstasy Sara threw her white arms around her black lover and held on tight as he filled her with all his cum.  One after another each and every primal black nigger mounted Sara and fucked her with their full vigor.  Sara accepted each kiss and orgasmed every time a big black dominant male flooded her womb with nigger seed.
Sara started panting crazily like a whore and her eyes rolled back in her head, “Oh god yes. Unnn Owww! Oh I’m cumming so hard it feels so good.”  Sara gave in and let the men fuck her again and again.  Hour after long hot hour each black hung stud took Sara and fucked her to her limits.  She passed out numerous times and was awoken with a big black cock deep in her mouth, hard up her ass, and lodged deeply in her womb. She was cumming so hard and long her vagina and abdomen started to hurt and she was starting to wear out. Again and again Sara cries feeling the gallons of black hot cum pouring into her womb her world is now a sexual cycle of the most painful extreme vaginal penetrations and the deepest of hard intense primal orgasms.  Sara finally flung her arms out wide in total exhaustion out and spoke her last words before falling asleep, “I can’t take any more my black masters you have me I’m just a hopeless little white cum bucket for your all nigger seed ahhh….”
Sara fell asleep with a pile of primal niggers inside and on top of her. Their big black hands massaged Sara’s big breasts and grabbed her ass and ran their dark fingers through her hair kissing her all over. Sara was lost in a sea of black sexual domination and her destiny was to be their white treasure forever.  Sara went on to give her first interracial birth to twins from two different black stud fathers. Spectacularly she had two eggs that ovulated during her cycle and were fertilized by both Big Dawg and Dreadnaught.  Sara was also bred and gave birth to primal black nigger babies by Bamjack, Mako, and several other studs.  Every night of her life Sara fell asleep with a big black primal cock up inside her pussy and she was the sexual doll of the biggest of black cocks.  Juliette returned to the caves after she learned she was pregnant with Bamjack’s black baby. Britney also found out she was carrying a black child in her womb and due to her faith she would not abort.  She was afraid to return to the caves and too ashamed to return to her privileged white life so she was taken in by Principal Piledriver and Breaker and they pimped her out to every black man in the neighborhood. As each girl lived their lives a part of them yearned for their lost innocent years as School Girls but they learned that as adult ladies their deepest darkest desires were to be chosen as a mate by a powerful dominate male.  
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Oh my fucking God that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever read in my life!!!!! I had major epic multiple orgasms reading this finale of School Girl!!!!
Miranda please get well soon and I hope you recover because your writing is sooo fucking unbelievably hot and sexy! This was amazing !!! Your best work and when Fobbs Illustrates this final chapter of School Girl his legend will be bigger than ever and this comic will be the crown jewel greatest of all greatest comics ever made!!!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 pm

I can't even begin to tell you how sensational this final chapter of School Girl is. I loved how your answered all the questions and really made the characters true bold identities be revealed so greatly.
There are so many parts of this that are epic I was actually most enjoying Sara's choir girl friend Juliette the most. That scene with her was so erotic for her first time blacked. At the same time Britney is so sexy and I loved her hot bratty white girl personality. And yes it was very powerful having Sara give her body and herself reluctantly to the primal blacks to use her for breeding. That giant black that bred Sara on the fuck mount scene was so hot it gave me chills of excitement. This is the best ending and this story is so good I love reading it again and again. The School Girl comic is even better and I can't wait to see Fobbs continue this comic and bring it to its epic conclusion this will be the greatest event ever to witness. Thank you Miranda and wish you a full recovery. And thank you Fobbs for your comic School Girl. School Girl is Fobbs hottest comic and his best art is showcased in School Girl.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:45 am

this is best thing i've ever read in my life. im so excited to see the new panels of school girl this is so sexy. thank you miranda and great hopes you get better soon.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 am

The best part was big boobed white teen BRAT Britney getting fucked the hell out of her by big ancient dirty niggers that was fucking HOT! I also really enjoyed Sara's choice to save her girl friends by giving the dirty forest niggers her sexy body to fuck hard and breed her by that super mega hung monster cock in the cave that made me cum like crazy!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:22 am

WOW!!!! The best part was when the herd of dirty blacks charged in a rage fucked Juliette that was incredible and even more intense than the incredible final scene of Farm Girl!
I was mesmerized by this completely!
Juliette is the prettiest omg what a beautiful perfect angel to take big black cock! She's the one you just wanna fuck hard and deep and kiss like crazy !
Britney is the hottest the one you want to fuck the hardest bratty foul mouthed white bitch who gets taught a big hard black lesson!
And Sara is the sexiest the one you want to marry and make love to forever!
Most incredible story ever! Great work Miranda thank you !!!! Fobbs is gonna make this comic so incredible as he brings it to its epic conclusion!

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:48 am

This is mind blowing sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My two favorite parts are first when Juliette is forcefully kissed by Bamjack and he passionately makes our with her while fucling her. Second favorite is the part where Sara starts to cum and embrace her giant black monster master and Big Dawg sees her and she notices he is enraged jealous and she is crying like omg no I didn't mean it for some reason that made me so wet....mmmmmm
So many other parts I loved too especialy when the nasty dirty black was dirty talking Britney and hate fucking her that was so intense and hot! Get Better Miranda! Illustrated Interracial needs you and Fobbs!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:11 am

I swear to God Britney is the hottest sexiest girl I have ever seen In my life I will die and go to heaven when I see Fobbs draw Britney. I think she is even sexier than Sara and Sara is Fobbs sexiest girl.
This School Gorl comic finale is really gonna be something special.

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:56 am

extremepenetration wrote:I swear to God Britney is the hottest sexiest girl I have ever seen In my life I will die and go to heaven when I see Fobbs draw Britney. I think she is even sexier than Sara and Sara is Fobbs sexiest girl.

britney is so sexy I won't argue with you about that. but i think my new favorite is juliette! that scene with her and bamjack the primal black tribal leader is one of the hottest things ive ever read! and it's because Juliette seems so sweet and precious like a white princess and seeing her get seduced by a much older hung huge black and then seeing her getting pounded hardcore by the black african tribe double and triple gangbanged that will be what i am most looking forward to seeing fobbs illustrate! to be honest i didn't expect this ending to be as amazing as it was. i mean i knew it would be hot but this is way hotter than i expected! there are actually some really funny parts too that made me laugh out loud. this is the perfect ending for the legendary comic of school girl. im excited for fobbs too because he loves variety and changing things up to keep him interested in his artwork and miranda really made this a great mix of hardcore reluctance acceptance first time blacked breeding and he has a blond , red head , and brown haired school girl to illustrate. and the reading went so fast the story is so fast paced it stays sexy hot every paragraph which miranda is the best at.
btw miranda we hope you are okay. what health problem do you have seems really bad if you are still in hospital? i understand if u don't want to discuss it. thank you miranda this story final part of school girl is a dream come true! and thank you fobbs for making school girl it is and will always be your very best comic work. cheers

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by treemonkey on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:16 pm

School Girl is my favorite comic. I was really impressed with the final part of the story. It keeps getting hotter and hotter and takes you on the ride of your life. I'm going to renew my membership because I have to see the new panels of School Girl I'm addicted to this comic and have waited so long for it to see what happens in the story. It's the best written story and the School Girl comic has the best art in it and best interracial sex.

treemonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:23 pm

extremepenetration wrote:I swear to God Britney is the hottest sexiest girl I have ever seen In my life I will die and go to heaven when I see Fobbs draw Britney. I think she is even sexier than Sara and Sara is Fobbs sexiest girl.

Yes. !! I want to fuck Britney so hard in her tight teen pussy with my big black cock make her scream and grab her big white soft tits! And kiss her pretty face! Fuck her !

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE FUCKING GREATEST DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE SCHOOL GIRL FINALE!!!!!!
FUCK ME I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL I WANT TO SEE TAKE BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK THE MOST I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!! FUCK JULIETTE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL GODDAMIT AND BRITNEY FUCKING HELL I WANT TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT AND FUCKING SMASH HER BIG MILKY TITIES!! AND SARA FUCKING DAMN SHE IS SO FUCKING PERFECT SHE GETS IT UP HER FUCKING TIGHT TEEN CUNT HARD PUNISHED BY BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK!!!
FOBBS IS GONNA FUCKING ROCK OUR WORLDS WITH THE NEW UPDATES OF SCHOOL GIRL I'M GONNA REUP MY FUCKING MEMBERSHIP FOR FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!

affraid cherry affraid cherry affraid cherry affraid affraid
cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Thank you for finishing this, Miranda.  Wonderful work as usual.  I hope you make a quick recovery.
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 am

Gwen Holden wrote:Thank you for finishing this, Miranda.  Wonderful work as usual.  I hope you make a quick recovery.

Im so happy and thankful Miranda finished this im still shaking my legs are quivering I had orgasm after deep intensehard orgasm reading this mmmmmmm my favorite part was when the dirty homeless black sneaked into the shower and started fucking Sara sohot while she was asleep then she woke up feeling the homless inside her mmmmm and the final primal black that bred Sara i the cave i almost passed out i started sweating and cumming so hard fingering my lit reading it.....mmmmm im so horny right now i cant wait to see this illustrated i just cant wait Embarassed bounce I love you Very Happy

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Mon May 16, 2016 6:31 pm

fanatic wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE FUCKING GREATEST DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE SCHOOL GIRL FINALE!!!!!!
FUCK ME I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL I WANT TO SEE TAKE BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK THE MOST I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!! FUCK JULIETTE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL GODDAMIT AND BRITNEY FUCKING HELL I WANT TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT AND FUCKING SMASH HER BIG MILKY TITIES!! AND SARA FUCKING DAMN SHE IS SO FUCKING PERFECT SHE GETS IT UP HER FUCKING TIGHT TEEN CUNT HARD PUNISHED BY BIG BLACK MONSTER COCK!!!
FOBBS IS GONNA FUCKING ROCK OUR WORLDS WITH THE NEW UPDATES OF SCHOOL GIRL I'M GONNA REUP MY FUCKING MEMBERSHIP FOR FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!

affraid cherry affraid cherry affraid cherry affraid affraid
cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

Pretty much my feelings on this comic School Girl!
Any news on when this comic will be updated? Thanks!

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suckmyballsacks on Sun May 29, 2016 2:36 am

Haha you stupid fucking cunt Miranda I hope you die of whatever illness you are suffering from you ugly fucking goddamn piece of cunt shit! We will mass email attack you again bitch just to pay you back for finishing writing this fucking disgrace of a story school girl! You will have to purge and delete all your emails again you fucking butch but this time we will make it a steady email attacking and you are gonna get some fucking nasty viruses sent your way you fucking goddamn bitch!!!!! Haha so fucking good you are rotting away in a hospital in pain and misery haha soon Fobbs that cocksucker fag boy will be dying too!
Fobbs you fucking piece of shit you better stop  illustrating that fucking garbage trash Farm Girl and that fucking terrible story Parishoner!!!!!'
Fobbs suck my fucking dick you little Fag you have pissed us the FUCk off for not continuing Flag Girls And Manza!!!'
Goddamit Fobbs get off your dead lazy ass and draw us up some new Flag Girl panels now!
And Fobbs you goddamn faggot you read this bitch you better not fucking ever draw one one picture of School Girl or you will pay hell for it you bitch ! School Girl is gone!!! No more! School Girl WILL NOT BE Illustrated Ever Again!!!!!
Miranda is a dying cunt bitch and shit writer like her bitch sister Gwen hot ass Parishoner cunt bitch! And Fobbs you read this and understand you are a SHIT artist! Your panels are fucking putrid fucking horrible art! You look like you are fucking dying of fucking Parkinson's diseases like Michael J Fag Biy fox shaking all ducking over like a freak your pictures look so fucking screwed up you fuvking faggot bitch nigger cocksucker Fobbs you little Maggot!
Fobbs be a good little bitch and STOP Farm Girl End Parishoner and Throw Homeless wife in the trash throw them all in the fuvking trash were these shit comics  belong!
Fobbs you fag boy YOU BETTER NOT Make A other panel of School Girl! You have been warned Fobbs you are our little fag boy bitch and you are going to get back to making stories we like and end this bullshit you have been doing the past few disgraceful months!
Fobbs fuck you I should punch you in your face ugly fag face and rip your tounge out for the bullshit you have been drawing! Fobbs don't fucking dare ideas School Girl again! Seriously you fuvking better not little boy or your ass is ours!

suckmyballsacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am

suckmyballsacks wrote:Haha you stupid fucking cunt Miranda I hope you die of whatever illness you are suffering from you ugly fucking goddamn piece of cunt shit! We will mass email attack you again bitch just to pay you back for finishing writing this fucking disgrace of a story school girl! You will have to purge and delete all your emails again you fucking butch but this time we will make it a steady email attacking and you are gonna get some fucking nasty viruses sent your way you fucking goddamn bitch!!!!! Haha so fucking good you are rotting away in a hospital in pain and misery haha soon Fobbs that cocksucker fag boy will be dying too!
Fobbs you fucking piece of shit you better stop  illustrating that fucking garbage trash Farm Girl and that fucking terrible story Parishoner!!!!!'
Fobbs suck my fucking dick you little Fag you have pissed us the FUCk off for not continuing Flag Girls And Manza!!!'
Goddamit Fobbs get off your dead lazy ass and draw us up some new Flag Girl panels now!
And Fobbs you goddamn faggot you read this bitch you better not fucking ever draw one one picture of School Girl or you will pay hell for it you bitch ! School Girl is gone!!! No more! School Girl WILL NOT BE Illustrated Ever Again!!!!!
Miranda is a dying cunt bitch and shit writer like her bitch sister Gwen hot ass Parishoner cunt bitch! And Fobbs you read this and understand you are a SHIT artist! Your panels are fucking putrid fucking horrible art! You look like you are fucking dying of fucking Parkinson's diseases like Michael J Fag Biy fox shaking all ducking over like a freak your pictures look so fucking screwed up you fuvking faggot bitch nigger cocksucker Fobbs you little Maggot!
Fobbs be a good little bitch and STOP Farm Girl End Parishoner and Throw Homeless wife in the trash throw them all in the fuvking trash were these shit comics  belong!
Fobbs you fag boy YOU BETTER NOT Make A other panel of School Girl! You have been warned Fobbs you are our little fag boy bitch and you are going to get back to making stories we like and end this bullshit you have been doing the past few disgraceful months!
Fobbs fuck you I should punch you in your face ugly fag face and rip your tounge out for the bullshit you have been drawing! Fobbs don't fucking dare ideas School Girl again! Seriously you fuvking better not little boy or your ass is ours!
You and whatwho guys whoever jerks you are, are so mean! Last time a while ago Miranda said she had to block all of everyone's email because you guys somehow got all her fan email addresses and hacked then to spam her and she said she would have to delete everything then get a new email! But she's really sick real bad I think she has serve Lyme disease cause she was bit by a tick in the woods that is what I heard and she might die so sad I'm crying! Crying or Very sad

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 am

Fuck you punks and whatwho! Fobbs is the best artist!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suckmyballsacks on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:36 am

raginten wrote:Fuck you punks and whatwho! Fobbs is the best artist!

Fobbs is a fucking shitty artist! Fobbs can't even fucking draw a fuvking straight line he has Parkinson's like you faggit! Fobbs our fag bitch can't get the English of the words right with the correct syntax ! You motherfucking old man shakes with Parkinson's like Michael j fag fox! Die of rectum cancer your old fucking bag of wrinkles fuck you should have gotten stabbed to death in whatever war you were in you stupid fucking Vietnam vets are pieces of fucking shit retards! Dumb shit fuck your motger fucking cock sucker!
Fobbs will not illustrate one more fucking page of School Girl! It's over! Miranda Cunt Morgan will die painful fuvking death on her hospital bed like she deserves for her non consent bullshit stories! Fobbs will burn in hell too and die painful cancer death of the anus and prostrate cause Fobbs is a fag bitch!

suckmyballsacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SGSFan on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:52 am

Hi Fobbs,

Please Sir I request that you continue School Girl Sara. School Girl is your greatest work and best art I have ever seen. Also Sara is the sexiest of all your girls and I think Juliette will be the most beautiful! I really enjoy all your work and I look forward to seeing the new School Girl Sara panels. You are the best Fobbs! Thank you so much! I have read School Girl Sara over 100 times from start to finish it's so sexy and incredible!

Thank you,

Illustrated Interracial Member and Fobbs Fan

SGSFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top