School Girl Sara

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by fanatic on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:34 am

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE! So fucking Hot! These Pics!
SARA FUCKING SEXIEST YOUNG WHITE TEEN BITCH THERE IS! Look at those big boobs and that hot bubble butt!
She is getting her fucking ass pounded and fucked full of black sperms!YEahaah!
Best pic is that one pic where she is making the O FACE SCARED AND SCREAMING !
Fuck that sexy bitch! Fuck her and never stop!
Yes Fobbs the greatest artist ever! Also my favorite pics are the X Ray pics showing that epic monster black cock and that epic cock knot pluging up inside Sara's white pink pussy! Yes!


affraid bounce bounce bounce affraid

fanatic

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by julesta on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 am

thanks fobbs you are really taking it to another level of awesomeness. the x rays are my favorite and then seeing sara's pretty face crying that just puts me over the top every time. i think the only character who could rival sara is the idea of the new character kate but really i think the more i see sara the more i think she is the sexiest white girl ever made. jessica was my fav but now i think it's sara.

julesta

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by kelseybbc on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 am

Fobbs you and your giant cock are up my ass so deep and I feel your hit cum blasting up into my guts you mad beast mmmmmm I'm cumming ahhhhb it hits ! You just can't get deep enough inside me so you fuck my poor little white teen pussy again harder you bastard ahhhhhh making me cum so fucking hard on your big throbbing cock I'm crying!!!

kelseybbc

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Jack Brown on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 am

Fobbs is the Ultimate artist! I especially enjoyed the amazing X Ray pics and most of all seeing Sara's face scared and beautiful it's the best comic there is! Thank you Fobbs!

Jack Brown

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:31 pm

i love the pics the most in the of sara's face crying scared and her mouth open wide in deep forced orgasm yeah and the x rays are so good it makes the scene so much more hot and real. i hope to see more pov views like in the first scene with breaker those pov pics were the greatest ever. the only thing that is better is the legendary 4 expression pics side by side of sara's face when she got her cherry popped and when she had big dawgs knot pushed deep into her pussy.
i hope we can get more 4 part sara's sexy white young teen face pics when the Pile Driver sticks all his big black cock inside sara and when she gets her first double penetration! thank you fobbs! you are the best!

tinytreeland

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by fanatic on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:21 pm

FUCK YES NEW SCHOOL GIRL PICS!!!!!
BEST DOGGIE SEX PANELS OF ALL TIME FROM FOBBS!
BEST PIC IS THAT FIRST PIC WHERE SHE IS SCREAMING FOR HIM TO SLOW DOWN AND THEN THE PIC WHERE HE IS GRABBING AROUND HER NECK!
OMFg that is so freak hot!!!!
FOBBS IS GOD!
Those are the most epic doggie style sex pics I've ever seen from an artist!!!!
Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

fanatic

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Selena on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Wow yes this is the hottest doggie style sex scene I've ever seen. I especially like the X Ray pic and I love seeing her flat on her stomach with her legs flat and directed out while the black bull is fucking her. When I lay on my bed tonight I'm gonna lay on my stomach with my thighs against the bed and read this comic again.... Mmmm this is so amazing. Thank you Fobbs

Selena

Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by SaraFan on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:12 am

My favorite picture is the one with the view from the front.
I love Fobbs and I just wanted to say that he is the best but I like it better when he doesn't do the boobs motion thing it kind of looks like she has four boobs.
But still that is my favorite picture! I hope to see more pictures like that showing her amazing face and breasts without moving I think that will be the greatest picture ever and I'd like blow that up to frame it and put it in my room if I could!
Nothing in the world is hotter than School Girl Sara. I read about Kate yah she might be strong competition for sexiest girl but Sara is always my favorite. This comic is so hot I get so excited to see new panels it keep getting better and better I can't wait to see the old dirty black principal fuck her so hard he has a super long big black cock!

SaraFan

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Miss Jennifer on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 am

Oh Fobbs you big sexy beast you treat so dirty you treat me like a whore baby forcing me down flat on your bed and fucking my tight little ass till you make my belt full of your hot cum then you hold me down tighter flat on your bed so I am helpless to pull away and you pound my tight little poor teen pussy so hard and deep mmmmm I can feel your big sweaty hot ball sacks smacking against my pink pussy folds and backs of my soft white legs mmmm Fobbs you are hurting me so good I can't stop crying and cumming on your hard thick throbbing cock that is fucking me so hard mmmm Fobbs please slow baby I can't take much more you are a beast mmmmm I'm cumming so hard for you my master mmmmmm

Miss Jennifer

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by 11BC on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:24 am

i am a girl so honestly i have seen so much porn almost nothing gets me excited or turned on and it takes like really passionate writing to keep me interested. but i had to join illustrated interracial when i saw and read a couple of panel previews of school girl sara on another site. something about school girl sara just really turns me on. it's the combination of the passionate writing and the amazing artwork that makes it so hot. my roommate she told me she didn't like school girl and she was such a liar because i caught her masturbating while looking at the scene of big dawg and sara on her computer! so my other roommate told her later that we found out about her loving to look at the schoolgirl comic and she was so embarrassed! we all kind of admited to each other that our secret fantasy was to be dominated and treated like a slave sex bitch by a big black hung stud. so thought i would share and we all really can't wait to see the next school girl update! thanks

11BC

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by fanatic on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:08 am

YO! BIG DAWG IS THE GREATEST BLACK CHARACTER EVER CREATED BY FOBBS!
MY DREAM IS TO SEE BIG DAWG FUCKING POUND A BIG BOOBED YOUNG BLONDE GIRL!!!
PLEASE FOBBS JUST ONE SCENE IN SCHOOL GIRL OF BIG DAWG FUCKING POPIN' A BLONDE'S CHERRY THAT LOOKS LIKE CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY!
IT WOULD BE THE FUCKING GREATEST EVER!
THANKS!

fanatic

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by AnnaK on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Wasn't sure in which to thread to post this.
I've been toying with the idea of making fanart of Schoolgirl Sarah for some time now, but all of my drawings are disastrous. So I've been trying my hand at 3D. The good thing about it is that existing assets can be somewhat easily modified and reused.
Anyway, I wanted to make a rendition with some changes while keeping the original idea. That included adding a corset in the school uniform, I really really wanted to do that and I'm quite happy with the result.
Finally, also had some fan with Big Dawg.

Schoolgirl Sarah:

Big Dawg:

I hope you like it!

AnnaK

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Becca on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:28 am

I love it! Great work! I especially love that big black monster cock! Mmmmm . Imagine that black beast pinning you down and slamming into your pussy like a monster gone mad. I miss School Girl Sara so much. Best comic ever!

Becca

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by DarkLander on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:21 am

Great work! We need something positive like this to lift our spirits since Fobbs turned his back on all of us fans and became Uh Oh and WhatWho's bitch to make that lesbian and softcore crap.
Thank you AnnaK.

DarkLander

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by BreederDG on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 am

DarkLander wrote:Great work! We need something positive like this to lift our spirits since Fobbs turned his back on all of us fans and became Uh Oh and WhatWho's bitch to make that lesbian and softcore crap.
Thank you AnnaK.

Haha! Alas you idiotic Miranda fans have faced the truth! At least one of you! Haha of course there is only one of you I have made that clear to Fobbs. Miranda is a terrible writer as well as a terrible person. Fobbs was foolish to illustrate any of Miranda's pathetic attempts at writing. Rest assured there will be no more Farm Girl, no more School Girl, and nothing more of Miranda for that matter ever again. Fobbs will as I stated before complete Manza, Flag Girls, and Emptiness hopefully adding a lovely pregnancy at the end of each comic to wrap them up best. Then Fobbs will start new projects that will revolve around the consensual black breeding stories I love.

AnnaK I am sure you are Miranda and your attempt at art is as hilariously terrible at your attempt at writing. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and leave here.

BreederDG

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Becca on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:43 pm

BreederDG wrote:
DarkLander wrote:Great work! We need something positive like this to lift our spirits since Fobbs turned his back on all of us fans and became Uh Oh and WhatWho's bitch to make that lesbian and softcore crap.
Thank you AnnaK.

Haha! Alas you idiotic Miranda fans have faced the truth! At least one of you! Haha of course there is only one of you I have made that clear to Fobbs. Miranda is a terrible writer as well as a terrible person. Fobbs was foolish to illustrate any of Miranda's pathetic attempts at writing. Rest assured there will be no more Farm Girl, no more School Girl, and nothing more of Miranda for that matter ever again. Fobbs will as I stated before complete Manza, Flag Girls, and Emptiness hopefully adding a lovely pregnancy at the end of each comic to wrap them up best. Then Fobbs will start new projects that will revolve around the consensual black breeding stories I love.

AnnaK I am sure you are Miranda and your attempt at art is as hilariously terrible at your attempt at writing. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and leave here.

Fuck you Uh-Oh! You ruin and tear down Fobbs every chance you can get! Fuck you and WhatWho you are both two rotten vermin that are jealous of all the big success and fans Fobbs has gotten from Farm Girl and School Girl and you are jealous that they weren't written by you! Your stories suck they are the most boring trash I have ever seen almost as badly written as Flag Girls.

Becca

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by raginten on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:12 pm

AnnaK wrote:Wasn't sure in which to thread to post this.
I've been toying with the idea of making fanart of Schoolgirl Sarah for some time now, but all of my drawings are disastrous. So I've been trying my hand at 3D. The good thing about it is that existing assets can be somewhat easily modified and reused.
Anyway, I wanted to make a rendition with some changes while keeping the original idea. That included adding a corset in the school uniform, I really really wanted to do that and I'm quite happy with the result.
Finally, also had some fan with Big Dawg.

Schoolgirl Sarah:

Big Dawg:

I hope you like it!

AnnaK don't listen to Uh-Oh or WhatWho they are punks.
Shit your art is great! I enjoyed seeing it. Please keep making more it's great to see Fobbs inspiring another artist to make their own erotic work! Keep it going strong lady!

raginten

Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Maggy123 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 am

please please finish this comic. Its my favorite one and so is farm girl, but i love it sooooooo much

Maggy123

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by SGSFan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Maggy123 wrote:please please finish this comic. Its my favorite one and so is farm girl, but i love it sooooooo much

I'm waiting too School Girl is the ultimate sex comic and Fobbs hottest work. It's worth the wait because I know it is gonna be amazing when Fobbs completes School Girl.

SGSFan

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by extremepenetration on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:49 am

I wanna see Sara double penetrated in her pussy by those big blacks soooo bad!

extremepenetration

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by frostyx on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 am

school girl is the best comic there is and ever will be pure hardcore bull sex with a pure virgin white sexy teen - nothing else comes close - well farm girl maybe but school girl reigns supreme

frostyx

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by suckmyballsacks on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 pm

miranda you fucking cunt!!! i swear to fucking god you better read my emails!! you better not finish this fucking godawful school girl story you understand me cunt!
and fuck you goddmanit fobbs better stop illustrating that fucking trash school girl and homeless wife that shit is fucking terrible!!!
you goddman cunt miranda!!! see what you fucking did you opened the door for all the other trash authors to come in and ruin this site!
fuck i hate new parishoner too fuck i hate that noncensual fucking shit!!!!
check your fucking email cunt!! you better never write another word of fucking school girl and you better never write another fucking story again you fucking bitch!
you fucking ruined our site illustrated interracial! and it is our site!!!! it's not fobbs!
fobbs is a fucking idiot you cant spell and can't even fucking get girls eye colors correct!
fuck fobbs he is just a tool for us so we can get great comics like flag girls and manza and emptiness was fucking great till fobbs you fucking idiot you ended it.
miranda don't you even write another word for school girl you fucking cunt! and fobbs you goddamn piece of fucking horseshit don't you fucking dare illustrate another panel of school girl or i will ram my fucking cock so far down your faggot throat i will fucking make you wish you were fucking fish food you fucking faggot.
miranda check your email bitch. that will make you understand you best get the fuck out of here and never come back you understand us you fucking cunt. whatwho and us are gonna get illustrated interracial back on track and it starts with you breaking all your fucking fingers and getting cancer of your fuckin uterus and fucking dying ina fuckin car wreck so you better never write any more of this fucking shit story school girl! don't fucking do it! and fobbs you fucking retard stop illustrating miranda's bullshit. fobbs listen YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH FOBBS YOU BETTER LISTEN FUCK YOU GODDAMNIT!!! YOU ARE RUINING OUR SITE!!!

suckmyballsacks

Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by WWo on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 pm

suckmyballsacks wrote:miranda you fucking cunt!!! i swear to fucking god you better read my emails!! you better not finish this fucking godawful school girl story you understand me cunt!
and fuck you goddmanit fobbs better stop illustrating that fucking trash school girl and homeless wife that shit is fucking terrible!!!
you goddman cunt miranda!!! see what you fucking did you opened the door for all the other trash authors to come in and ruin this site!
fuck i hate new parishoner too fuck i hate that noncensual fucking shit!!!!
check your fucking email cunt!! you better never write another word of fucking school girl and you better never write another fucking story again you fucking bitch!
you fucking ruined our site illustrated interracial! and it is our site!!!! it's not fobbs!
fobbs is a fucking idiot you cant spell and can't even fucking get girls eye colors correct!
fuck fobbs he is just a tool for us so we can get great comics like flag girls and manza and emptiness was fucking great till fobbs you fucking idiot you ended it.
miranda don't you even write another word for school girl you fucking cunt! and fobbs you goddamn piece of fucking horseshit don't you fucking dare illustrate another panel of school girl or i will ram my fucking cock so far down your faggot throat i will fucking make you wish you were fucking fish food you fucking faggot.
miranda check your email bitch. that will make you understand you best get the fuck out of here and never come back you understand us you fucking cunt.  whatwho and us are gonna get illustrated interracial back on track and it starts with you breaking all your fucking fingers and getting cancer of your fuckin uterus and fucking dying ina fuckin car wreck so you better never write any more of this fucking shit story school girl! don't fucking do it! and fobbs you fucking retard stop illustrating miranda's bullshit.  fobbs listen YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH FOBBS YOU BETTER LISTEN FUCK YOU GODDAMNIT!!! YOU ARE RUINING OUR SITE!!!

Yes Miranda is a cunt along with all these new writers writing their non-consent crap. We need to put a stop to this and show Fobbs that we are the boss. We got Fobbs to take School Girls cover and move it down to the crap bottom of the site page but we need to get all the non consent comics totally removed from illustrated interracial. Fobbs needs to delete, remove, and totally trash all those shit comics like Blacked Soccer Mommy, Lust For The Librarian, Cheerleader, Ghetto Teen, the terrible new comics Parishoner, Homeless Wife, and all of Miranda's shit comics which are the worst. Fobbs is just being a greedy son of a butch because he knows the large masses of people out there want to see a young girl in hardcore non consent sex. But fuck Fobbs and Fuck all those sheep ! The majority of members of Illustrated Interracial are scum and worthless people. The few high class people such as ourselves want to only see full grown women who are total sluts. It's the truth that Fobbs is a shitty artist but once in a while he makes a good cic like Flag Girls and Manza that is high class guys can enjoy. We are smarter and better than Fobbs and his shitty huge group of shitty fans. We need to impose our will on Fobbs and demand that he stop Farm Girl, Parishoner, and Homeless Wife and get his ass back to work on Flag Girls, Manza, and then start new comics written by Uh-Oh.
Fobbs out an end to the terrible comics you are drawing now and stop entertaining your idiotic shit masses of fans that are all scum like you. Fobbs you are nothing but a lowlife half but artist with a pee sized brain and you need to listen to people like us who are intelligent and will guide you on the right track. Fobbs wake up and get back to work on Flag Girls! Also we need to see a continuation of Emptiness ! Uh-Oh and I agree it ended too soon! So Fobbs time to be a good little boy and get back to work for us. And you can forget about your precious cunt Miranda finishing School Girl. We are gonna put heavy pressure on Miranda to stop writing and go kill herself and end her pathetic fucking life. Get to work Fobbs we are gonna keep our eyes on you little boy. We aren't gonna let you screw up our site Illustrated Interracial any longer. Get it through your head Fobbs you stupid fool. Twisted Evil

WWo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Maggy123 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 am

pleeeeeeaaase pleeeaase can you write what happens next? I'm dying to know, will this comic continue?

Maggy123

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by tayloretta on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Maggy123 wrote:pleeeeeeaaase pleeeaase can you write what happens next? I'm dying to know, will this comic continue?

school girl is my all time favorite comic too. Miranda said she gets the most excited requests and messages about School Girl but she was threatened by whatwho uh oh and some other punks really bad not to finish it.
Miranda said she would continue the story and finish it for Fobbs since it's his best artwork and comic so maybe she is waiting a bit till the couple of bad apples leave then she will post it? School Girl is so hot I read it over and over again at Illustrated Interacial.

tayloretta

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum