School Girl Sara

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by Kenzie on Wed May 20, 2015 8:01 am

Thing I liked the most about this scene was the power of the black really breeding Sara so Hard. The artist really goes all out in this comic and the passion and heat the artist creates in School Girl Sara is second to none. Big Dawg is the most fearsome intimidating black I've ever seen in any comics or hentai and it gives me those shivers of pleasures that make me soooo turned on seeing the most feral intense black interracial sex. This comic is indeed on fire it's so hot.

Kenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonseed on Mon May 25, 2015 12:42 am

I'm dying here waiting for the next School Girl update. I'm addicted to School Girl and every time I see there is an update I get so excited but then I just die when I see it isn't School Girl Sara. That girl is the hottest girl ever so young and pure with the perfect sexy white curvy body I would fuck her all day and night if I was Big Dawg! Please Fobbs I hope you post the next School Girl update soon. Thank you for your art it is the best art ever seen!

dragonseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Mon May 25, 2015 11:40 am

i live for fobbs outstanding art and passion in school girl sara. it's the only comic ive ever enjoyed so much that i can read it and look at it over and over again and i still get excited every single time

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat May 30, 2015 4:23 am

omg omg omg!!!!!!!
best fobbs artwork of all time! new schoolgirl update!!!!! big dawg breaks the bed! best pic is too right last page saras teen womb streching out full of black cum!!!!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sat May 30, 2015 5:24 am

The new School Girl panels are the greatest achievement ever in arts. My fav pic is that one on that last page showing her expression of disbelief and orgasmic horror seeing her belly stretch full of hot black cum in her pussy inside. I hope someday to see this spectactular artist show Katy getting fucked by a black like this. Thank you.

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Sat May 30, 2015 5:53 am

Ohhh fobbs you beast mmmm my sexual master Oh fobbs you are fucking me so hard and deep my big boobs are bouncing against you so hard and fast and I can't stop screaming feeling your hit love juices pumping and flowing within me deep inside so full mmmm fobbs please slow down baby you are filling me up too much I can't take so much cum baby you are streching me out so much ohhhh fobbs baby I'm cumming so hard for you right now I'm screaming your name fobbs ! Fobbs ! Ohhhh fobbs you are making me cum so hard baby ohhhhh mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhh God mmmmm ohhh mmmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sat May 30, 2015 6:40 am

AMAZING new panels. My fav pic is that one on bottom left showing that black Bulls wild crazed sex expression! You can see in that pic that black bull is determined to breed his young teen white pic. That panel of pics showing that Semrn expanding Saras little belly gave me chills. Amazing so amazing . Fobbs is amazing!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 am

Only change I would have made would be to show less faraway pics of the bed breaking. I keep wanting to zoom in and she the expression in Sara's face more and more.

But that last panel was definitely one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life. Thank you Fobbs. The pic upper right corner last page of Sara freaking out seeing herself getting filled with black hot cum , I agree with you guys that's the one that made this update one of the greatest in the history of comics for sure.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 pm

The black fucked his white girl so hard he broke the fucking bed!!!!!!
He broke the fucking bed! The best picture I like in new update is that X-Ray and Sara's pretty blue eyes!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Sat May 30, 2015 10:06 pm

the last pictures on last panel of school girl is the greatest art i have ever seen at illustrated interracial or any other site thank you fobbs!

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 am

Selena wrote:Only change I would have made would be to show less faraway pics of the bed breaking. I keep wanting to zoom in and she the expression in Sara's face more and more.

But that last panel was definitely one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life. Thank you Fobbs. The pic upper right corner last page of Sara freaking out seeing herself getting filled with black hot cum , I agree with you guys that's the one that made this update one of the greatest in the history of comics for sure.

Yes one pic from afar of the bed breaking would be more than enough. I think what is missed is that in the act of the fucking of Sara so hard the bed breaks you want to see Sara's reaction up close. I thought a couple of POV pics would have been perfect after the first pic of the bed breaking. Other than that the last pics of Sara filled with black semen are so hot I can't even express how much it turned me on. I actually held my stomach and my boobs got really warm seeing those pics for some reason It just grabbed me. Fobbs must be some kind of sexual master for sure, I admit he makes me have very dirty thoughts.....

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Sun May 31, 2015 8:39 am

Fobbs you filthy man treating me like you little fuck doll !! Mmmmm you just know you make me cum so hard and scream like a bitch when you press your big hot heavy balls against my teen bubble butt cheeks and squirt your hot thick semen deep into my pussy mmmmmm fobbs you keep pumping me full of hot semen filing me with your warm seed swirling around in my inside s mmmmm I'm fucking cumming so hard and long for you Fobbs I know now that you want to get me pregnant you filthy man ummmmmm ummmm fobbs you are throbbing so hard and deeply inside me mmmmmm letting your semen flow in me ummmmmm

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 am

MOTHER FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!
FOBBS JUST MADE THE GREATEST PANELS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!
FUCKING JESUS CHRIST I WILL READ SCHOOL GIRL 100 TIMES AGAIN NOW!!!!
Best pic is that pic in the top right corner oh my fucking god yes look at that hot young busty white girl with her mouth open and tounge out screaming getting fucked out of her white mind by a huge black cock pumping her full of semen!!!! PUMPING FULL OF GALLONS OF SEMEN!!!!! HOT BLACK SEMEN PUMPING INTO THAT WHITE BUSTY YOUNG TEEN BITCH! YES!! YES!!!!
FOBBS IS GOD! Thank you Fobbs God!

bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:02 am

ommmmm
the best pic is where the black is clutching her so hard and her face is just completley overwhelmed and scared i can't believe how sexy these pics are i'm losing my mind i'm so wet for fobbs right now

mmmmmm fobbs my sexual master I can feel your hot flow of thick cum pumping inside my teen pussy and I'm holding you so tight crying and orgasming so hard baby....mmmm i'm so fucking wet for your fobbs and i can't stop crying because i know you are my sexual master and you own my body and you are fucking your hard cock so deep into my pussy because you need to get my pregnant with your baby. i can feel your hard cock so deep and hot in my pussy and you are stretching me so much fobbs mmmmm god i'm cumming so hard for you fobbs ummmmmm baby you are hurting me so good so deep mmmmmmm ohahahhh hhhahh mm fobbs kiss me and make me your bitch you own me mmmmm take me fobbs ooofhf mm god

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:33 am

yeah school girl is the best comic in the world and sexiest thing ever. i love how big the black looks and makes the girl look tiny that is sexy! there is so much heat in these pics! my fav pic is that pic of her going ohhhhhhhh and the semen swirling around yeah that is so sexy. i hope to see some pov views next time too. thank you fobbs you are the greatest

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:11 am

The best pic is of Sara crying gasping with her tounge out yes!
Fobbs is greatest artist in the world!
Thank you Fobbs!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:14 am

Worf wrote:The best pic is of Sara crying gasping with her tounge out yes!
Fobbs is greatest artist in the world!
Thank you Fobbs!

incredible!!!!!!!! that's my favorite pic to the one of Sara gaging with her tounge out that is sooo intense! i really love the XRay pics too showing the cum filling her up this is Fobbs most epic art ever! this comic is incredible so incredible and yes i hope to see more POV pics too! thank you so much fobs this is your best artwork ever in this comic! you are the best!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Jennifer on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Fobbs my lover you have given me the greatest most deep long orgasms in my life. I'm sitting on a giant 12 inch long black dildo and I'm squeezing my wet pussy around it and squealing because it hurts but now I'm sliding down on it all the way and letting my hot pussy juices flow down the black shaft as I scream your name and look and your new pictures . Fobbs come and fuck me I feel you inside me so hard so deep mmmmmmmm

Miss Jennifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Yes ! Best picture is of Sara with tounge out crying yes!! Find greatest artist! Best pictures ever! And the big dawg grab her white body so tight and fuck her like a bull in her teen pussy!!!! Only thing yes I miss is POV views but Fobbs id the best! Thank you Fobbs!

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanox on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:18 am

Nice comic and site Smile
Keep push i love ur work Greeting from Bosnia and Herzegovina Very Happy
Last year i look on internet comic interracial and i open ur site and i say WOW what a site of lot of comics.
Thank you.
And i see on site forum broke but i find it new one cheers

Nanox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remedi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am

School Girl Sara best comic I ever see! Each picture gets better with stronger sex I like this so much I will be a loyal customer forever because of your School Girl work thank you

Remedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 pm

The new panels are the most unbelievably sexy thing I've ever seen in my entire life. My favorite pic is of the giant black kissing her and you can see her expression completely scared and overwhelmed !!! Those face pictures damn she is sexier than Jessica! Fobbs is the all time greatest. These new panels are his best work ever! Thank you Fobbs!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 pm

omg!!!! this is amazing! the best pic is of sara with her pretty mouth open and the sperm all swimming around her eggs!!!! omg that x Ray was beyond sexy!!!!! best work fobbs has ever done for sure!
then that epic pic of big dawg turning her over to fuck her doggies style wow!!! omg i will have to jerk off 100 times to settle down after seeing this!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Mmmm I actually cried while cumming looking at the new School Girl panels. I've never done that even during real sex. Fobbs is a GOD.......my mind is blown

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Argggghh Fobbs you bull of a man I can feel your giant throbbing cock pulsing hot all the way up my stomach fucking so deep inside me and you are slamming your balls against my young white teen ass treating me like a bitch and sowing me with you seed agghh you gucking beast filling me with so much cum I feel like my uterus is overflowing with your thick semen. Urggg just kiss me master mmmmm kiss me deeply while you abuse my body and violate my everything ... Fobbs you are the ultimate man I dream of yiu ravaging me every night ....mmmmm I'm cummimg so hard for you baby mmmm

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top