The New Parishioner

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Parishioner

Post by raginten on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Shit yeah amazing panels Fobbs really love seeing that blonde beauty's expressions when the black is spreading her out and getting ready to pound her sweet wet pink pussy! Love this comic!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:17 am

FUCK YEAH I LOVE THAT PIC OF HER LOOKING DOWN LIKE OMFG THAT COCK WILL TEAR ME APART! SHE IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!
I HOPE FOBBS REALLY SHOWS THAT BIG BOOBED BLONDE BABE REALLY STRUGGLING HARD FOR HER TIGHT WET PUSSY TO STRETCH AROUND THAT BBC THAT HE IS GONNA STUFF INTO HER WHITE CUNT!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST FOBBS! FUCK HER HARD!!! FUCK THAT WHITE BIG BOOBED BABE SO HARD SHE SCREAMS AND CRIES AND CUMS ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! YEAH! MAKE IT HURT HER SO GOOD!!!!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:41 am

Wow shit yeah thanks Fobbs for the new panels! My favorite is her eyes showing the fear and shock of the stretch and that great pussy closeup showing her tight pink pussy struggling to stretch out around the invading big black cock!!! The layout for the panels is the best for The NewParishoner ! I love Farm Girl most but the layout of Parishoner is so perfect every angle layout and setup of panels so impressive !

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:15 am

the expressions on her face are so epic seeing her getting punished by big black cock it's so sexy Fobbs is the greatest!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Sun May 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Gwen Holden wrote:I can't say this enough:  Fobbs is a remarkable artist and Miranda is an exceptionally talented writer.  I am flattered that Fobbs has chosen to illustrate my work.  Miranda’s compliments are very much appreciated; I hold her in high esteem.  

The new panels in the "The New Parishioner" are fantastic! Things are about to get really hot.  Melissa's unwanted black visitor is planning to make her his girlfriend and stay a while, even though she's happily married and wants him to leave.  Check it out at http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

Fobbs is always welcome to use any of my stories.  I hope everyone enjoys them.  Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.  You’re all so very sweet.

XOXOXO I love you

Gwen

Gwen you are hottest girl I fantasize all the time about making love to you and stretching out your tight pussy with my big black cock while I grab your incredible world class sexy ass cheeks and squeeze them tight with my black hands and make you cum so hard baby. You are a dream.

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 pm

I love how he treats her rough and like his white bitch he owns. Gwen did such an amazing job of writing this!
I love seeing her white feminine body close to his huge blackness Fobbs makes it so passionate and intimate with the deep fear reluctance and Shame in the female characters mood body and expressions that turns me on most because I can imagine being in that situation.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Fri May 06, 2016 1:07 am

thank you fobbs amazing work again this made my weekend! new parishoner is one of your all time best comics I think it's right there in the top with school girl farm girl and lust librarian and ghetto teen.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Fri May 06, 2016 6:32 am

Best panel layout ever I think almost as good as school girl as far as how the pictures and angles are. POV views and facial expressions are my favorite. All time best panel layout is school girl Sara cherry popping and School Girl knot fuck with Big Dawg.

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:52 am

Thanks Fobbs very hot panels. Getting hot seeing that big boobed blondes body perfect how you showed her legs spread pussy wet and her face showing her feelings of shy scared of black bill making her pussy cum . Very good work

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Thank you for the new panels Fobbs. It's always the hottest when you show her groaning in fear pain and frustration as her wet pussy struggles to take the BBC inside her and she pants and cries that it hurts.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum