The New Parishioner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Parishioner

Post by Gwen Holden on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

I am honored that you used my story to make a comic series.  The artwork is beautiful and it gives the story an entirely new dimension.  Please keep up the great work.  I hope other fans enjoy this series as much as I do.

Gwen Holden aka The Cryptkeeper
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Parishioner

Post by J.M on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Love the comic. Thanks for dropping by and telling us about the stories - will definitely read the other ones on literotica when I have the time.
J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:23 am

I'm glad you like it. I eagerly await new panels, which were posted again today.  Fantastic illustrations.  The beautiful drawings really bring the story to life.
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 am

"Defiled Young Housewife" is my most popular story with over 1,00000 views.  I'm working on a new one right now that I hope is as well received by fans.
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 am

Hi Guys,

Hey if you haven't checked it out yet The New Parishioner is one of Fobbs greatest comics ever and one of my favorites!  Gwen Holden is an exceptional writer and her story is deeply hardcore and erotic! Best of all it's full of hot intense forced sex! Thank you Gwen for writing such an incredible story and thank you Fobbs for Illustrating this powerful comic!

If you are reading this and aren't yet a member you are truly missing out!!
At Illustrated Interracial you will see the most phenomenal artwork in the world that is a must see for any fan of erotica. Fobbs is the greatest artist and his deep passions and erotic talents flow stronger than anything you will ever witness when you see and feel his remarkable art! You can join here: http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html
          Can't wait for the next new panels!!!!!! MMMmmmmmm.........so sexy....

Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 am

Thank you very much, Miranda.  I love Fobbs' artwork as well as your stories --  especially "Farm Girl".  Illustrated Interracial is a great site and I encourage everyone to join so they don't miss out on some of the best comics I've seen.
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:09 am

Hello Gwen very sorry I missed your comic I thought it was consensual so I didn't want to see that at all . I didn't know it was so good forced sex I like it so much! I think you write like more of a woman very impressive and smooth and Miranda writes like a vivacious young girl cause well yeah she said she is very young. I am young too so yeah I really like that the lady in Parishoner is around 20 that is good I can really relate to that. My only critic is that I wish she hadn't been drugged I think it would have made it much more intense if she was fully awake. Like maybe he smacked her hard and stunned her then pinned her down and had hard sex and then when she recovered from being stunned she like oh god no I got big black cock in me!! Still I love the comic and I like that you and Miranda make the sex long hard me deep lasting! I love to see page after page of intense forced penetration. It really make me shake in my panties like crazy. Yeah I love Farm Girl too though School Girl is my all time favorite the scene with Big Dawg oh god that makes my legs shake and wild feelings. Thanks !

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:18 am

Gwen your ass is incredible! Are you single , looking for a serious relationship , or a swinger? Are you like Miranda and you just write out your black fantasies but are a good girl next door type in real life? Or are you a wild type lady?
I love your stories and I encourage Fobbs to use your writing for his next story choice for a comic!!! Please reply just very curious and a big fan!
Thank you very much!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:28 am

thanks for the great info miranda. i was very surprised I just looked through parishioner and at first i though uh no too much chatter in the begining and i didn't want to see that white guy but then when the black bull showed up at her house in the rain that was sooooo hot i really loved seeing fobbs illustrate her lookin so sexy in the pink shirt showing the curves of her big boobs and her sexy ass and legs and he stayed the night omg that was so hot writing and my favorite pics are when he first puts his cock in her pussy and she is like ugh it hurts and that one pic she is like struggling scared with that oooo face and he is pushing hard to get up inside her oh god yeah i think this is incredible comic. really thank you gwen and fobbs you are doing super hot work here i want to see the new panels sooo badly cause that last pic left me hanging seeing her bending over her big boobs hanging down and her ass naked u know that black needs to fuck her so fuckimg hard and deep and rough seeing her like that!!!!! omg we need to see the new panels!!'nnn fobbs you are the greatest ! gwen you are too!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Well now thank you Miranda for bringing this to our attention. The comic starts off slow I feared it would be full of empty panels like Flag Girls though it heated up and got very exciting and erotic when the black man entered her home. I was hoping for a full out sexual assault and domination of the white girl though still I enjoyed his capture of his white sexual prey. I didn't like the drug choice though when the drug wore off I really started to enjoy it. Great work Gwen and Fobbs. I most like the POV views showing her looking up afraid and in pain struggling to take the huge black cock inside her.

P.S. I agree Gwen has a very impressive ass.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank you for the compliments about my writing and about my ass.  I’ve worked hard on both.  I can’t tell you too much about myself because of my profession. I’m a 31-year-old science teacher and I would likely be fired from my job if they ever found out about the things I’ve written.  

I find black men very attractive and I always fantasize about them.  However, my family is racist and I have never had a black boyfriend.  

I live with my white boyfriend presently in a small apartment.  We have been together for two years.  Our sex life is okay,  but sometimes I can’t help thinking about how it would feel with a big black cock.  Maybe someday I’ll muster enough courage to actually fuck a black man.

I’m not lesbian, but I do find some girls attractive as well, and I have ‘experimented’ on occasion.

I once took a Narration and Description course in college, and I’ve been writing non-consensual interracial sex stories as a hobby since then.  My most popular work is “Defiled Young Housewife”.  Over a million people have read it according to Literotica.  I can post it here if you want to read it.

Those of you who don't care for the use of drugs on the victim might find "Defiled Young Housewife" more to your liking.  In this story, Reggie uses brute force and the threat of violence to have his way with his young married victim.

I'm also working on a new story I'm very excited about, titled "The Informant".  But it's still an incomplete rough draft.

My most polished works are on Literotica, but all of my work is posted on ASSTR.org under "cryptkeeper", which has been my pen name until recently.  I’m embarrassed by many of my earlier writings, but fans have begged me not to remove them.  

Fobbs is welcome to use any of my works in his comics. I am honored that he thinks my material is worthy of his artistic skill.

Please feel free to write any time.  I love hearing from fans.

Love to all of you,

Gwen Holden
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:43 am

Shit yeah you sound like the hottest 30 year old girl around! Oh yeah your butt is among the best I have seen. My Advice to you young woman is to be with who you love and don't cheat. Use your writing to live out your fantasies. I have fantsies of being like ole Jed and Reggie and having my way with a hot school girl but I would never do tat in real life you know. Gwen you and Miranda and Fobbs give us people with boring lives a sweet erotica escape ! So hank you for that!
Haha I bet every boy in your class fantasizes about you holy god I know I would!!!!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:44 pm

raginten wrote:Shit yeah you sound like the hottest 30 year old girl around! Oh yeah your butt is among the best I have seen. My Advice to you young woman is to be with who you love and don't cheat. Use your writing to live out your fantasies. I have fantsies of being like ole Jed and Reggie and having my way with a hot school girl but I would never do tat in real life you know. Gwen you and Miranda and Fobbs give us people with boring lives a sweet erotica escape ! So hank you for that!
Haha I bet every boy in your class fantasizes about you holy god I know I would!!!!

I agree there is no honor in cheating on someone you love.
Fobbs comics give us all what we need and what we crave. If I didn't have Fobbs comics I would be like a wild animal on the hunt and that would be very bad. Fobbs make the world a better, safer, and happier place. There is no worry and no hurt and no fear experiencing Fobbs comics. Fobs comics give people the ultimate freedom.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 am

Gwen if you love your white guy stay with him and just read Fobbs comics together while you fuck! That is what I do!
Thanks Miranda for shining the spotlight on New Parishoner!! I Love It! It's a little too consensual for my tastes though it has good strong reluctance and I love that !
Gwen you write really well! Gwen please go harder in your writing I know you have it in you don't be afraid to let it all out! Just go all out hardcore. Thank you.
I really liked the pic of the girl getting fucking drilled and seeing her big tits bounce and her mouth open lik awwwwww!

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 pm

I like how he spit in her face and grab her showing the white girl she is his bitch to fuck!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:08 am

I like the pic showing his big cock she is thinking that is so big I won't be able to walk for a weak I will be so sore like from a pussy workout from taking it in me. His cock is so thick throbbing even half hard.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:03 am

he's gonna fuck her really hard now right? now that she is awake off the drug?? that is what i want to see. getting her forced blacked hardcore and we can se her expressions and tears and forced orgasms .

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:05 am

julesta wrote:he's gonna fuck her really hard now right? now that she is awake off the drug?? that is what i want to see. getting her forced blacked hardcore and we can se her expressions and tears and forced orgasms .

Yes he has hard sex with her next it is very hot. I read Gwen's story and I think she has great potential. I think that she is about as good a writer as Miranda but the only big difference is that Miranda's stories and so intense it's like on a scale from 1-10 Miranda is at 1000 X 10 super powerful and other writers are like a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale. Gwen is around an 8 I think she is much better than the rest and I do think she could go deeper and harder. It's good to have friendly competition it makes things so much better. I don't mean to say Miranda is better than Gwen or any of that stuff because writers write differently and it's not who is better it's just who's style you like more. But I'm just pointing out that regardless of style what makes Miranda legendary is her intensity and level of hardcore. I'll put it this way most all writers are house cats and Miranda is a huge powerful Lion Tiger Queen of the jungle. I think Gwen is like a smooth jaguar and very powerful in her own right and I think Gwen could maybe I mean it's possible she could challenge Miranda's intensity if Gwen got more aggressive if that is what she wants to do. I love them both and I am now a fan of both Miranda and Gwen. Best of all is Fobbs he is the largest Lion king of all jungles no other artist comes close to his power not even close. Fobbs is the greatest legend of art and still School Girl is my total favorite of all his comics. I have even talked to friends and when we are on a group that say" oh yeah Farm Girl is my favorite" but guess what when I ask each of them alone they secretly tell me that nothing gets them more turned on than School Girl. It's like the ultimate guilty pleasure the real fantasy of girls is to be dominated totally by a powerful huge male beast full of rage and testosterone flowing through his big full balls.
That my view. study  I'm going to look through the School Girl comic now for the 10 thousandth time I keep waiting like crazy to see new panels I hope Miranda posts the next part soon.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SGSFan on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:56 am

Selena wrote:
julesta wrote:he's gonna fuck her really hard now right? now that she is awake off the drug?? that is what i want to see. getting her forced blacked hardcore and we can se her expressions and tears and forced orgasms .

Yes he has hard sex with her next it is very hot. I read Gwen's story and I think she has great potential. I think that she is about as good a writer as Miranda but the only big difference is that Miranda's stories and so intense it's like on a scale from 1-10 Miranda is at 1000 X 10 super powerful and other writers are like a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale. Gwen is around an 8 I think she is much better than the rest and I do think she could go deeper and harder. It's good to have friendly competition it makes things so much better. I don't mean to say Miranda is better than Gwen or any of that stuff because writers write differently and it's not who is better it's just who's style you like more. But I'm just pointing out that regardless of style what makes Miranda legendary is her intensity and level of hardcore. I'll put it this way most all writers are house cats and Miranda is a huge powerful Lion Tiger Queen of the jungle. I think Gwen is like a smooth jaguar and very powerful in her own right and I think Gwen could maybe I mean it's possible she could challenge Miranda's intensity if Gwen got more aggressive if that is what she wants to do. I love them both and I am now a fan of both Miranda and Gwen. Best of all is Fobbs he is the largest Lion king of all jungles no other artist comes close to his power not even close. Fobbs is the greatest legend of art and still School Girl is my total favorite of all his comics. I have even talked to friends and when we are on a group that say" oh yeah Farm Girl is my favorite" but guess what when I ask each of them alone they secretly tell me that nothing gets them more turned on than School Girl. It's like the ultimate guilty pleasure the real fantasy of girls is to be dominated totally by a powerful huge male beast full of rage and testosterone flowing through his big full balls.
That my view. study  I'm going to look through the School Girl comic now for the 10 thousandth time I keep waiting like crazy to see new panels I hope Miranda posts the next part soon.

Thank you Miranda you were right. The New Parishoner is an awesome comic and I think Gwen is super sexy mind and obviously she looks like she has one of the most perfect bodies ever her ass is better than any of the Victoria's Secret models for sure. Gwen's boyfriend is beyond lucky and I'm jealous it's true. Miranda is ultra beautiful just look at her face and yes her writing is incredible. Both Miranda and Gwen are awesome writers lets just say that.
Now let's talk art! Alright the comic School Girl is the best in my opinion and to most it seems. Let me tell you why. I think it's between Sara and Kate and if Gwens character was just a little younger maybe her too for consideration for the hottest girl.
I think School Girl is the best because the character Sara. Fobbs created her and I have never seen any other artist draw a girl so sexy and beyond perfect. Sara is the sexiest thing I have ever seen and yeah the erotic hot story is amazing. But the best thing is I could look at just a pinup picture of School Girl Sara all day long. Even that one picture of her from the back Fobbs drew with her taking off her top and showing her tits to Big Dawg I swear that is the hottest thing her body and face and hair every single thing about Sara is the sexiest thing ever. I have all the other Hentai and anime artists drawings of School Girls and hot characters but none of them come close to Fobbs School Girl Sara. That is why School Girl is the best comic ever and I hope it continues for a very long time. The sex scene with Big Dawg was so hot it made the world go on fire I swear that was so incredible and passionate and you could see Sara's innocence burn away slowly and her acceptance of taking black cock inside her start to build up inside her though she wants to deny it and remain an innocent Christian girl. I can't wait to see how that affect Sara and what happens next . It's the hottest art and comic I have ever seen. So thanks Fobbs, Miranda, and Gwen keep up the great hard work it is very much appreciated! cheers

SGSFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.M on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

After reading all of Gwen's stories I have to agree, it's great they are being adapted into comics.

I hope we keep reading more from you in the future.
J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Holden on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 pm

I can't say this enough:  Fobbs is a remarkable artist and Miranda is an exceptionally talented writer.  I am flattered that Fobbs has chosen to illustrate my work.  Miranda’s compliments are very much appreciated; I hold her in high esteem.  

The new panels in the "The New Parishioner" are fantastic! Things are about to get really hot.  Melissa's unwanted black visitor is planning to make her his girlfriend and stay a while, even though she's happily married and wants him to leave.  Check it out at http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

Fobbs is always welcome to use any of my stories.  I hope everyone enjoys them.  Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.  You’re all so very sweet.

XOXOXO I love you

Gwen
Gwen Holden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 am

Thank you Fobbs and Gwen! New panels are so hot I love that she is fully aware that she is going to have the most intense interracial intercourse of her life and she is going to reluctantly become his bitch !!!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMbA on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 am

Those POV type views Fobbs made showing her pussy and perfect body from the angle of down between her legs are unbelievably sexy!!!!! I could look at that busty white dream girl all day from that view!!!! The new panels are better than HD porn!!! Super great work Fobbs you are the King of comic design and the best artist in the world!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Masterful work Fobbs! Feels like I'm right there so close I could touch her sweet wet pussy lips. Epic panels!

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Sweet Smile

Astor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content