Homeless Man New Wife ??? Please Teen Big Breeding. Disappointed seeing small weak blacks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homeless Man New Wife ??? Please Teen Big Breeding. Disappointed seeing small weak blacks.

Post by tayloretta on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:08 pm

I got so excited I almost freaked out when I saw the new cover! I thought the new comic Fobbs was making was Teen Breeding! Then I just got so disappointed when I saw it was some other story not written by the Queen Miranda. Anyway I thought okay I will take a look and then it was more disappointing because the black guy in homeless man new wife looked so old weak and small that I think I could beat him up and I'm just a girl.
I really get turned on seeing big giant bull blacks with huge scary monster cocks like Big Dawg, Jed , Breaker, Amos, and Darkbull. After seeing them and their big sexy muscles and the way they dominate the white girl it is the best and no other comics characters can compare to their power and sex.
Fobbs please write your own story with giant blacks if you can't afford to hire Miranda.
Your best black characters are the ones in Farm Girl and School Girl. Please continue to make big muscled firey mean giant bull blacks with monster cocks. Thank you.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeless Man New Wife ??? Please Teen Big Breeding. Disappointed seeing small weak blacks.

Post by Beth on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Well once you go Big Bull Black ....... You can't go back to weak small Black....

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeless Man New Wife ??? Please Teen Big Breeding. Disappointed seeing small weak blacks.

Post by Becca on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:47 am

Girls I'm totally with you the bigger meaner and nastier the black bull the better that's why I'm so addicted to Farm Girl and School Girl. Didn't Fobbs write Blacked Soccer Mommy himself?? That was epic! Huge black and hardcore fucking. Hope Fobbs hires Miranda as much as he can afford then make shorter stories like Blacked Soccer Mommy himself. The other authors just completely suck sorry but it's true because the write page after page of meaningless talk and nothing. Miranda packs every page with sex and she keeps getting better. Savaged By Africans I think is Miranda's best quality it would be Fobbs best quality work if it was illustrated. Page for page it would have the most sex right from the start.
Of course Teen Breeding is an epic short story everyone has yearned for I woulld really enjoy seeing it become a comic.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:53 am

Hey I checked out the new update for Homeless Wife.  Yeah I wish the black was a bigger stronger man but I love the intensity and rough scenes I saw. Sure the story is nothing even close to Miranda's epic quality but the art is still the best and it's really pretty good you should all check it out seriously !! I think I'm actually going to like this comic . Thank you Fobbs. I love seeing him pulling her hair and treating her like a bitch he owns. Bravo ! I hope he really gives that white lady rough hard sex! I'll be ready to see that!

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:31 am

Jack Brown wrote:Hey I checked out the new update for Homeless Wife.  Yeah I wish the black was a bigger stronger man but I love the intensity and rough scenes I saw. Sure the story is nothing even close to Miranda's epic quality but the art is still the best and it's really pretty good you should all check it out seriously !! I think I'm actually going to like this comic . Thank you Fobbs. I love seeing him pulling her hair and treating her like a bitch he owns. Bravo ! I hope he really gives that white lady rough hard sex! I'll be ready to see that!

Yes good points and I agree with most. But how about Fobbs just draws a bigger black to fuck the blonde lady after the old homeless man does like in Horny Mothers 2? I hope Fobbs does that!
Thank you Fobbs you are doing magnificent work very very very good. Farm Girl is number one now I think though School Girl might be the greatest if Sara gets triple black cocks in her teen pussy I wish for that very much. I can't choose between Sara and Kate they are so better than perfect I don't know something about Sara she is so young so sexy maybe her but Kate has that super model look ahhhh soooo sexy so beautiful too. How do you draw those girls so sexy they are sexier than real life.

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:18 am

georgio wrote:
Jack Brown wrote:Hey I checked out the new update for Homeless Wife.  Yeah I wish the black was a bigger stronger man but I love the intensity and rough scenes I saw. Sure the story is nothing even close to Miranda's epic quality but the art is still the best and it's really pretty good you should all check it out seriously !! I think I'm actually going to like this comic . Thank you Fobbs. I love seeing him pulling her hair and treating her like a bitch he owns. Bravo ! I hope he really gives that white lady rough hard sex! I'll be ready to see that!

Yes good points and I agree with most. But how about Fobbs just draws a bigger black to fuck the blonde lady after the old homeless man does like in Horny Mothers 2? I hope Fobbs does that!
Thank you Fobbs you are doing magnificent work very very very good. Farm Girl is number one now I think though School Girl might be the greatest if Sara gets triple black cocks in her teen pussy I wish for that very much. I can't choose between Sara and Kate they are so better than perfect I don't know something about Sara she is so young so sexy maybe her but Kate has that super model look ahhhh soooo sexy so beautiful too. How do you draw those girls so sexy they are sexier than real life.

Oh yeah Fobbs can do it there is nothing no rule or anything that he can't make an amendment to a story : Fobbs is The President , The Congress , And The Supreme Court. Fobbs rules he can anything to a comic he wants. I say if Fobbs wants to see a big black giant bull rough fuck that blonde then I hope he amends the story and does it! He did in Horny Mothers 2 and blacked soccer mommy which is his best work he has done without Miranda.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:45 am

i don't agree cause i don't think fobbs is in full control of illustrated Intteracial. whatwho and uh oh suckmyballs they still are messing with fobbs I think so i think fobbs is scared to change the story to make it better.
like Lust for Liberian fobbs did what whatwho and uh oh suckmyballs wanted and fobbs didn't do what he wanted. fobbs loved quantums change of story and said he would use it but they made him look like a liar.
i feel sad for fobbs he doesn't have control i really for bad for him. i hope fobbs can someday own the site illustrated Intteracial and do whatever he wants and not just pay rent to whatwho and uhoh suckmyballs.
but anyway what is with the valentine pictures? i get so turned off seeing some white guy standing there looking like a dork in pictures. nothing turns me off more than seeing a white guy. like in beggars that ruined the comic. and in emptiness and in libriarian yuck. don't know what that is about. it's such a turnoff too seing the girl being a total slut like she is just half asleep letting the black fuck her that sucks yuck. the gay flakes like whatwho and uh oh and suckmyballs who is one of them all like that white guy junk and seing the girl be a slut but they suck.
hope we never see anything like that again .

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:26 am

tinytreeland wrote:i don't agree cause i don't think fobbs is in full control of illustrated Intteracial. whatwho and uh oh suckmyballs they still are messing with fobbs I think so i think fobbs is scared to change the story to make it better.
like Lust for Liberian fobbs did what whatwho and uh oh suckmyballs wanted and fobbs didn't do what he wanted. fobbs loved quantums change of story and said he would use it but they made him look like a liar.
i feel sad for fobbs he doesn't have control i really for bad for him. i hope fobbs can someday own the site illustrated Intteracial and do whatever he wants  and not just pay rent to whatwho and uhoh suckmyballs.
but anyway what is with the valentine pictures? i get so turned off seeing some white guy standing there looking like a dork in pictures. nothing turns me off more than seeing a white guy. like in beggars that ruined the comic. and in emptiness and in libriarian yuck. don't know what that is about. it's such a turnoff too seing the girl being a total slut like she is just half asleep letting the black fuck her that sucks yuck. the gay flakes like whatwho and uh oh and suckmyballs who is one of them all like that white guy junk and seing the girl be a slut but they suck.

It would be so hot to see a huge black bull forcefully sex her and I hope Fobbs Illustrates that however he likes and dosen't just stick to the exact story because that's too predictable and uninteresting. I dunno maybe you are right and Fobbs can't do what he wants.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suckmyballsacks on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:52 pm

tayloretta wrote:
tinytreeland wrote:i don't agree cause i don't think fobbs is in full control of illustrated Intteracial. whatwho and uh oh suckmyballs they still are messing with fobbs I think so i think fobbs is scared to change the story to make it better.
i feel sad for fobbs he doesn't have control i really for bad for him. i hope fobbs can someday own the site illustrated Intteracial and do whatever he wants  and not just pay rent to whatwho and uhoh suckmyballs.

It would be so hot to see a huge black bull forcefully sex her and I hope Fobbs Illustrates that however he likes and dosen't just stick to the exact story because that's too predictable and uninteresting. I dunno maybe you are right and Fobbs can't do what he wants.

Shut your fucking mouths swine!! Fobbs better not change this story to make it how he likes or what you stupid fans want! Fobbs get your ass back to work on Flag Girls and Manza you fucking retarded idiot!
Fobbs do not change this story because you are a shit writer and you deserve to get the fucking shit beat out of you for illustrating Miranda's shit stories!
Fobbs you better listen bitch or I will make you choke on my cock you fucking retard!

suckmyballsacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:47 pm

suckmyballsacks wrote:
tayloretta wrote:

Shut your fucking mouths swine!! Fobbs better not change this story to make it how he likes or what you stupid fans want! Fobbs get your ass back to work on Flag Girls and Manza you fucking retarded idiot!
Fobbs do not change this story because you are a shit writer and you deserve to get the fucking shit beat out of you for illustrating Miranda's shit stories!
Fobbs you better listen bitch or I will make you choke on my cock you fucking retard!

Hey uh oh whatwho suckmyballsacks fuck you dumb punks you are nothing but bullshit! Fobbs is in control not you bullshit bullies!

Shit yeah Fobbs thank you for the new panels I am really enjoying Homeless New Wife! I like how he is giving that young white girl the rough treatment and he is really tounging her good down her throat kissing her real good that is hot ! I liked seeing him drag her by her hair you know the black is in control and dominant over the white girl!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becky1 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am

Mmmmmmmmm those kissing pics are so hot the artist captures her strong reluctance and fear and rising passion as the black mans tounge invades her white mouth that is so freaking hot and passionate mmmmmmm God it's so good

becky1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:11 am

Forceful kissing ! Force that white bitch to get wet and then force her to cum real fucking hard on black cock! Then bring in a huge black hung bull to force fuck her so hard she will be sore for weeks!!!!

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:10 am

Shit yeah that heavy black bull homeless is fuckimg that hot blondes face real good and hard!! Yep that is the way I love seeing a white girl get blacked! She sure looks sexy! I really enjoy the rough style you are creating here Fobbs it is a masterpiece !
She looks good on her hands and knees too! Look at that ass and those big white milky soft tities ! I hope he pounds her for all she is worth and more and pumps a load in her white pussy! Thanks Fobbs!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:14 pm

It's really a great comic but the second scene went way too quick ???
I was really getting into it then he stopped fuckimg her?
Anyway the art and intensity is great.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.M on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:04 am

Yeah I like the concept but the pacing is not that good. Gets inside her and the next page has already finished. She starts sucking and the next panel he is done. Build up is important!
J.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:25 am

J.M wrote:Yeah I like the concept but the pacing is not that good. Gets inside her and the next page has already finished. She starts sucking and the next panel he is done. Build up is important!

Agreed I think Fobbs should take his power and just extend the sex scene and make it last as long as he wants me o and write parts on his own. Just like in a movie they do different things with the script no film and it's not exactly like the story. I still enjoy this comic just wish the sex penetration was longer than just a flash and couple of pics .

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 am

I really love how big bs nasty Fobbs made that homeless black. It really turns me on because the blacks looks so nasty like a dirty black animal with a huge black cock. It really makes me soooo wet thinking of that black dirty homeless animal throwing me onto a bed and punishing my young white pussy. Soooo wet

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:00 am

I would cum like crazy all over that big dirty nigger if he came into my room and attacked and punished my pussy

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Homeless mans new wife

Post by paulruth on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:28 am

tayloretta wrote:I got so excited I almost freaked out when I saw the new cover! I thought the new comic Fobbs was making was Teen Breeding! Then I just got so disappointed when I saw it was some other story not written by the Queen Miranda. Anyway I thought okay I will take a look and then it was more disappointing because the black guy in homeless man new wife looked so old weak and small that I think I could beat him up and I'm just a girl.
I really get turned on seeing big giant bull blacks with huge scary monster cocks like Big Dawg, Jed , Breaker, Amos, and Darkbull. After seeing them and their big sexy muscles and the way they dominate the white girl it is the best and no other comics characters can compare to their power and sex.
Fobbs please write your own story with giant blacks if you can't afford to hire Miranda.
Your best black characters are the ones in Farm Girl and School Girl. Please continue to make big muscled firey mean giant bull blacks with monster cocks. Thank you.

Me and my wife Ruth have only recently started reading Illustrated Interracial and we, particularly she thinks they are fantastic, all those fine big black cocks, however we tend to not agree with you on the black cock being only attached to a super dooper physique, we prefer the stud to be a bit twisted, ugly even with a pot belly, unshaven and ill dressed as we think this gives the character far more menace and an over powering, in command the lady is there to serve the master cock kind of scene, and of course (for my wife Ruth) the blacker the better. The anal scenes should picture the stud struggling to insert his cock up and into her back entrance the anal scene in this comic was far to short for our liking, not even "bim bam thank you ma'am". The best anal we have sen up to yet is in "Ruined White Ass" the shock on her face as the cock is being forced up her anus, her shriek of pain, and the subsequent visit to her doctor over the pain in her anal ring only for the lady doctor showing her swollen anus to declare and confess to the same problem with the advice, "you'll get used to it" was classic. We do however enjoy reading the comix and feel we are being a bit churlish in picking at thee valiant efforts of the artists and story tellers.
Paul

paulruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:44 am

Wow the new panels are HOT! Fucking her hard in the shower! Damn that one pic showing that busty blonde beauty from the side looking ashamed that pic is so hot I think that is one of my favorite pics Fobs has ever made ! Perfect white goddess and you can really feel the shame a and reluctance coming from her face and the way she is standing. Fobbs is greatest artist of all time.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 am

Worf wrote:Wow the new panels are HOT! Fucking her hard in the shower! Damn that one pic showing that busty blonde beauty from the side looking ashamed that pic is so hot I think that is one of my favorite pics Fobs has ever made ! Perfect white goddess and you can really feel the shame a and reluctance coming from her face and the way she is standing. Fobbs is greatest artist of all time.

yeahh! that was an epic pic of her side view! my favorite was the view from above showing her big boobs and mouth like awwww while she was getting blacked in the shower!!!! you are the best fobbs thank you!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 am

Shit yeah thank you for the great sexy update Fobbs! Really love the hardcore forced sex of this comic I just wish the sex scenes were longer! I hope you take authority over this comic and make the ending how you want like you did with Horny Mothers 2 when she had to have sex with that Big Black Super Hung Kid that was some of your best work!!!
Shit yeah I would go crazy to see this hot blonde be told she needs to sleep with all the homeless friends of that homeless black! She would be very reluctant but then she would have to take them one at a time and then in the end they all rush in and fuck her really hard!! THank you Fobbs you are the best!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Thu May 12, 2016 4:44 am

raginten wrote:Shit yeah thank you for the great sexy update Fobbs! Really love the hardcore forced sex of this comic I just wish the sex scenes were longer! I hope you take authority over this comic and make the ending how you want like you did with Horny Mothers 2 when she had to have sex with that Big Black Super Hung Kid that was some of your best work!!!
Shit yeah I would go crazy to see this hot blonde be told she needs to sleep with all the homeless friends of that homeless black! She would be very reluctant but then she would have to take them one at a time and then in the end they all rush in and fuck her really hard!! THank you Fobbs you are the best!

Yes!!! I love you bounce
I really hope Fobbs does an extra bonus scene or makes a Part 2 Homeless Wife and makes it how he wants !!!!! I think having her show up to a giant black young stud who has blue balls and a giant long thick monster black cock and her black husband demands that she serve the giant black stud with blue balls ! Then at the end he makes her serve his homeless friends !!!! Hope to see lots of reluctance and fear of the size of the big black monster cocks and she is hesitant and very anxious worried she can't take the size of the black cocky and that she might get pregnant !!!!! Fobbs would make it sooooo sexy!! cheers

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Thu May 12, 2016 6:50 am

Beth wrote:
raginten wrote:Shit yeah thank you for the great sexy update Fobbs! Really love the hardcore forced sex of this comic I just wish the sex scenes were longer! I hope you take authority over this comic and make the ending how you want like you did with Horny Mothers 2 when she had to have sex with that Big Black Super Hung Kid that was some of your best work!!!

Yes!!! I love you bounce
I really hope Fobbs does an extra bonus scene or makes a Part 2 Homeless Wife and makes it how he wants !!!!! I think having her show up to a giant black young stud who has blue balls and a giant long thick monster black cock and her black husband demands that she serve the giant black stud with blue balls ! Then at the end he makes her serve his homeless friends !!!! Hope to see lots of reluctance and fear of the size of the big black monster cocks and she is hesitant and very anxious worried she can't take the size of the black cocky and that she might get pregnant !!!!! Fobbs would make it sooooo sexy!! cheers

Me too ! Fobbs could make this comic a classic and one of his best short comics if he makes the final scene how he wants! It can be like a short version of Enptiness only so much better because the lady isn't a slut! She will be very reluctant and forced to be fucked by BBC!

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top