Open Message To Fobbs The Artist, Members, and New Fans.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Message To Fobbs The Artist, Members, and New Fans.......

Post by Divinity on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Open message to Fobbs the artist, to members, and to people interested in joining Illustrated Interracial.

I know the past couple of months people have been very upset and disappointed at the softcore comic choices and the poor quality of writing at Illustrated Interracial and there has been no explanation of what has happened there ....

..... Most of us members who are loyal Fobbs and Miranda fans have been quiet and have chose not to write negatively about the site because Miranda has emailed me and I am sure she has emailed others encouraging us to be supportive of Fobbs and to not post negative comments. Just look at most of the members here who post regularly and they haven't written anything accept for a few loud over anxious worried fans. I have done my best to be paitent and wait for the next update from Fobbs and Miranda even though I am losing hope.....

... So really the only honest positive thing I can say at this point is that it is really worth being a member at Illustrated Interacial to see School Girl, Farm Girl, and several other comics such as Ghetto Teen, Lust For The Libraian, Blacked Soccer Mommy and Horny Mothers 2 as well as some others.
So yes there are no new comics that are hardcore or as well writtten as Miranda's stories currently being created but if you haven't seen any of the comics I have mentioned or if would enjoy experiencing them again you should definitely become a member.
I would express to you that School Girl and Farm Girl are like Classic movies because they are so well done and erotic that they are truly worth seeing many times over.

Fobbs please understand that the majority of us hardcore fans are respectful admirers of your incredible site and we only wish you the greatest of success, deepest joy, and very best in your life. Personally I can't understand how or why Miranda Morgan is so ultra loyal to you especially since you have chose to end your incredible work with her amazing all time greatest passionate stories which you have made into the most epic legendary comics that have been the best erotic art ever created in the world. Though I do understand from reading Miranda's messages that she adores you Fobbs and that you are the one who inspired her to write and embrace her young expression of sexuality. There is something so magical and so unique when you Illustrate Miranda's stories. Maybe you are trying to prove that you can be successful without Miranda so you are using other average writers now? But why? You have nothing to prove! Fobbs don't you see?
Please realize respectfully that Miranda is your creation. Without you Fobbs, Miranda would not exist as the amazing writer and young lady she has become. Miranda isn't your competition she is your creation!! Abandoning Miranda would be like Michael Jackson abandoning Billie Jean! Losing Miranda would be like a Farmer losing all his crops! Turning your back on Miranda would be like the Sun turning off its warm light upon the earth!

Fobbs we hope and deeply desire with all our hearts and souls that you will reunite with Miranda Morgan and use her stories to create the best comics ever once again and take us all on an incredible ride into the most powerful realm of erotic bliss imaginable!

A Proud Lifetime Member Of Illustrated Interracial,

Divinity

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Message To Fobbs The Artist, Members, and New Fans.......

Post by Member110 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:30 am

You wrote it well. Hope Fobbs reads this.
I will say though that support has to go both ways.
We have been supporting Fobbs but recently he has not been supportive of the large majority us members who yearn for hardcore comics with stories from the best writer Miranda for around two months. Patience and understanding can only last so long.

Member110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:48 am

Get the fuck out of here you stupid cunt! There will be NO more Miranda Morgan updates and NO new Miranda shit stories! Flag Girls and Manza WILL be illustrated and fully completed to their entire length and end happily with the female characters giving birth to black babies. You understand dumb bitch! Then Fobbs will illustrate Uh-Oh's incredible stories! Uh-Oh is a far superior writer to that dumb whore Miranda Morgan! Fobbs will make what I like so I can masturbate happily while all you giant hordes of crazy Miranda fans cancel your memberships and leave Illustrated Interracial for good and don't come back!
Cancel your memberships and leave! Illustrated Intericial is only making consenual comics and nothing else!
THERE WILL BE NO COMICS WRITTEN BY MIRANDA MORGAN EVER AGAIN!
Evil or Very Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:05 am

every update gets worse sorry

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinity on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:39 am

Merry Christmas Fobbs. I still love being a member and going back and rereading your greatest comics School Girl, Farm Girl, Ghetto Teen, Blacked Soccer Mommy, and other incredible comics of yours. I hope soon in the new year you will return to Illustrated Interracial and continue your best comics School Girl and Farm Girl and consider having Miranda write new short stories for you and all us fans.

Divinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:23 am

Divinity wrote:Merry Christmas Fobbs. I still love being a member and going back and rereading your greatest comics School Girl, Farm Girl, Ghetto Teen, Blacked Soccer Mommy, and other incredible comics of yours. I hope soon in the new year you will return to Illustrated Interracial and continue your best comics School Girl and Farm Girl and consider having Miranda write new short stories for you and all us fans.

Shut the fuck up cunt! Fobbs will give you forced sex Miranda fans nothing but COAL in your Christmas stockings and for the new year he will only make CONSENUAL comics such as Flag Girls , Manza, Emptiness , and he will Illustrate new stories from Uh-Oh.

Merry Christmas you fucking cunt. Razz

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Shit to hell with you bully punks!

Fobbs Merry Christmas buddy we sure do miss you. Hope you are doin good in your life and happy doin what you like.

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BreederDG on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:33 am

raginten wrote:Shit to hell with you bully punks!

Fobbs Merry Christmas buddy we sure do miss you. Hope you are doin good in your life and happy doin what you like.

Rest assured Fobbs does not miss you, Miranda herself, or any of you idiotic Fobbs / Miranda Fans.
Hope your Parkinsons disease is getting worse and more painful for you old man raginten. Haha it brings a smile to my face not seeing any more of your ridiculous praises of Fobbs Art claiming he is the greatest artist and all those laughable statements. There will never be another Miranda Morgan comic panel ever made again. School Girl and Farm Girl were complete wastes of time and are worthless comics. Personally I would prefer School Girl and Farm Girl get removed from Illustrated Interracial. Unfortunately Fobbs lacks the decision making skills to understand what is acceptable and what is distasteful and dirty. Fobbs made the wrong choice when he became friendly with that tramp Miranda Morgan. Frankly she is a terrible writer not to mention she is a terrible person writing the trash she writes.  Fobbs is a good artist nothing more and nothing less and I have hope that he can and will improve as he continues and fully completes Flag Girls, Manza, and Emptiness. I believe he needs to have each story end happily with the birth of a black baby and then I would much enjoy seeing Black Breeding Network continue. Merry Christmas You Parasites.

BreederDG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top