Illustrated Interracial Officialy Dead! Site is now Vanilla Lesbian & Gay Illustrated!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illustrated Interracial Officialy Dead! Site is now Vanilla Lesbian & Gay Illustrated!!!!!!!!

Post by rivers02 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:15 am

Illustrated Interracial is now officially dead. Illustrated Interracial is now being changed to Vanilla Lesbian And Gay Illustrated!
Flag Girls One of the worst written comics ever that wasted so many pages on meaningless dialogue with no sex is now showcasing lesbian scenes! This site is a complete waste! This site is completely spitting in the face of all us loyal Hardcore interracial sex fans!
If you like lesbian crap then read Lesbian Flag Girls! If you like Gay crap then read Beggars!
And if you like the most vanilla boring comic ever where the woman just lays down like she is dead and let's a tiny little midget the size of a 5 year old little child fuck her then read Manza!
Illustrated Interracial is officially dead!
The site is now Vanilla, Lesbian, and Gay Illustrated.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illustrated Interracial Officialy Dead! Site is now Vanilla Lesbian & Gay Illustrated!!!!!!!!

Post by Becca on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 am

I have never seen this site so bad. This is terrible.
I just hope they shut down the site Illustrated Interracial because it's embarrassing to see this site get this bad making lesbian and vanilla worthless stuff.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illustrated Interracial Officialy Dead! Site is now Vanilla Lesbian & Gay Illustrated!!!!!!!!

Post by Worf on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:52 am

EVERY UPDATE AT ILLUSTRATED GAY LESBIAN VANILLA INTERRACIAL MAKES ME SICK!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SGSFan on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:46 am

I don't know what is going on at that site. It's just a disaster. I hate lesbian stuff. It's fine if you are lesbian or gay whatever but that stuff turns me off man
I want to see a huge bull black fuck a super hot young white girl! Not this other lesbian or whatever stuff they are doing

SGSFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeahBBC on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

Thought I'd point out that from what I have read about Illustrated Interracial it is by far the worst reviewed site I have ever checked out. Thanks to those who took time to review the site and share the info.

LeahBBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HDO on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 am

Checked out Illustrated Interracial and site is pure shit it is not what it says! Site is false advertising ! The site shows covers of School Girl and Farm Girl but they are no longer making those comics! They aren't making anything hardcore or even interracial! Site's newest updates just show two white girls laying on top of each other naked for four pages of vanilla lesbian bullshit! Illustrated Interracial is false advertising. I don't even think they have the same great artist anymore ! I think the main artist quit cause the art is really shitty vanilla stuff completely bullshit.

HDO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:46 am

MORE LESBIAN TRASH!
SITE IS LESBIAN AND GAY!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 am

Don't even waste your time checking the new update it shows a fat white guy stroking a black dick....

MORE GAY CRAP AT "ILLUSTRATED INTERRACIAL" which is now GAY AND LESBIAN ILLUSTRATED.

Fobbs would never draw this gay horsecrap. The art looks different I think it's some new gay artist who is attempting to draw like Fobbs did.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Odo wrote:Don't even waste your time checking the new update it shows a fat white guy stroking a black dick....

MORE GAY CRAP AT "ILLUSTRATED INTERRACIAL" which is now GAY AND LESBIAN ILLUSTRATED.

Fobbs would never draw this gay horsecrap. The art looks different I think it's some new gay artist who is attempting to draw like Fobbs did.  

Oh my god that's horrible! I don't even check for updates anymore it's a total letdown. Now seems like it's even worse. I get sick just thinking of how bad the comics are with all you describing all the gay and lesbian stuff I mean hello I'm a straight red blooded lady that loves to see angry giant black Bulls with giant cocks and big sexy muscles. I don't want to see that gay lesbian stuff. They must have some new gay artist or something. At least they need to change the name of the site and the description. It's not Illustrated Interracial anymore and they absolutely do not listen or care about any of the fans they used to have. Sickening to hear how bad it's gotten. Personally I have been looking for better artists that are hardcore and draw comics like School Girl and Farm Girl. I have found a few really good ones so I encourage all of you to leave Illustrated Interracial and spend your time looking at artists who specialize in hardcore interracial and support their fans.  Arrow

Kenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1177 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:20 am

Illustrated Interracial is no longer having a membership at. Flag Girls is a lesbian joke and Manza is a midget comedy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:40 am

1177 wrote:Illustrated Interracial is no longer having a membership at. Flag Girls is a lesbian joke and Manza is a midget comedy.

You speak the truth. I have nothing at all good to say about Illustrated Interracial in the last two months it has been a disastrous disappointment. I think the original artist has quit. The art now is very softcore and poor quality and for some bizarre reason the stories are lesbian and gay.

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top