Your favorite panels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your favorite panels

Post by AnnaK on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:12 pm

As the title says: what panels do you like best? At first I wanted to make the thread about picking only one, but I couldn't decide myself. I ended up limiting my options to Farm Girl and Schoolgirl and even then had to pick a few panels from each.

Love the kissing. These comics are much darker and violent than others on the site yet they manage to include these moments, so passionate you can feel the girls surrender. They make the rest of the comic so much hotter.

Not much to say here, these just encapsulate the filling and tearing so well, even if they tread onto fantasy. I wish Fobbs would draw more panel sequences like the last one, too.

AnnaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite panels

Post by Selena on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Oh my gosh yes! Those kissing pictures are so incredible! It's at the point the girls are forced to cum and then they reluctantly just can't fight anymore and they give into the orgasm.
Yes the first penetration of Sara and Breaker was amazing of him tearing her sweet red cherry. And the one we're Big Dawg plunged his huge cock knot into Sara was legendary.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

The blacks popping the whit girls virgin cherry is my favorite and I love that x Ray of Jessica and Amos.

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:49 am

Yes the kissing oh yes it's so passionate. I also love the PIV views of the black looking down on her. There are several great ones in School Girl and Farm Girl.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top