School Girl Sara

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

School Girl Sara

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:40 pm

School Girl Sara !
By Greatest Artist Fobbs And Greatest Writer Miranda

If you enjoy this story please considering becoming a member at Illustrated Interracial where you can experience the greatest sexiest illustrated and written comics in the entire world by the greatest artist Fobbs and the greatest writer Miranda Morgan!   cheers

SCHOOLGIRL SARA SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED
PART ONE

Sara walked into the Principal’s office feeling both nervous and excited as she flipped a loose curl of her long brown hair to the side revealing the most gorgeous face and beautiful blue eyes the world had ever seen.  The tall hulk of an older man black Principal eyed the young teenage schoolgirl slyly as she walked through the doorway watching her incredible big full natural double D breasts bounce and jiggle beneath her tight white top, then staring at her luscious curvy hips hugging her  sexy blue short skirt, and sexy long silky smooth creamy white legs that were covered up above her knees with blue schoolgirl stockings.  Sara was below average height at just above 5 feet tall but there was nothing average about her.  She was simply the most voluptuously sexy, purely innocent, and mind blowing beautiful girl ever seen.  Though she had the body of a young goddess she dreamed of being a singer.  The Principal had sent her a note earlier in the day that informed him that he was also a music singer manager and he wanted her to come in to sign the paperwork so he could help her career.
“Sara you look sooo….wonderful today.”, he said eying her big breasts
“Oh why thank you so much Sir. I really appreciate you helping me with my career.”
“I will help you in every way I can my dear just sign these papers here.”  He said practically drooling as she bent over to look at the stack of papers giving him a good look at her full young cleavage.
“But Sir there must be over 100 pages here and all in small print.  I think I should take them all home and my grandmother and I can read through them first.” She said nervously.
“No need to worry sweet darling it’s just told the lawyer to put extra protection in there for you so it would the best contract possible.  Besides you are going to meet the Big…Producer tonight after you sign these papers.” He said sneering at her.
Sara perked up and smiled like a kid at Christmas. “Oh Sir thank you so much! I can’t believe this is happening!”
Sara signed the papers and then shuddered as the huge old man leapt up and threw his arms around her and gave her a big bear hug squeezing her big breasts against him.  The hulking black man stood well over 7 feet tall and towered over her as Sara hesitantly embraced him happily but winced as she felt what seemed like a gigantic baseball bat inside the giant man’s pants press hard against her.  “I wonder why he carries a baseball bat in his pants?
The Principal held her aggressively tight for an akward several seconds and then reached down and grabbed her sexy bubble butt and squeezed with a hunger than made chills of fear run down Sara’s spine.
“Ouch! Hey!” Sara said angrily trying to push away.
He quickly grabbed her shoulders looking down on her seriously.
“Sara I believe in you. Ever since I saw you sing in the Church Choir I knew you were special. I want you to go home and rest up.  Here is the address. He wants you to be there at twelve midnight. Don’t be late and be sure to do whatever he says! Good luck!”
“But? But wait? “ Sara stuttered and tried to speak but the huge man handed her the address, walked her quickly out of his office, and shut the door.  
Sara was shaken and stunned by the Principal groping her but she tried to shrug it off and smile because tonight was her big night……..
……..Little did she know that papers she signed stripped her of all her rights and gave complete ownership of her body, soul, and life to the huge devious black Principal who had big plans for her….
It was a little past twelve midnight as Sara parked her bicycle by the fence of old farm house and looked down to see the correct address on the large wooden mailbox:  666 Blackwood Road.  “This producer must really want his privacy because he’s out here in the middle of nowhere.”
As Sara walked down the dirt lane towards the dimly lit farm house a giant mountain of a black man peered angrily through the curtains staring intently at his young prey. He had just gotten off the phone with Principle Piledriver who informed him that Sara had signed the papers and that she was ready to serve him and his gang.  “I’ve been needin’ so bad to breed this busty young white bitch ever since I first saw her singing in the church choir.”
As Sara approached the door she sang a sweet tune to herself warming up her voice so she could sound her best for the producer but her she felt her voice stop cold when the door swung open and she saw a giant thickly muscled black man scowling at her.
Sara tried to speak but couldn’t.
The giant black man scolded her, “ You’re late.”
“Um well I’m so sorry it was a long way to bicycle for me and….”, she said nervously as he cut her off..
“Get in here.” He said guiding her inside and slamming the door and locking it behind her. “Go down the stairs to the basement to the room on the right and get ready.  I’ll be down in a couple minutes”
Sara tried to smile, “Oh Okay it’s so nice to meet you Mr… Mr….?”
“You can call me Breaker. Now get down there.” He said glaring at her.
Sara quickly made her way down the dark stairway and into the room on the right. She started to sing and was excited to show the producer her talents though she looked nervously at the large bed in the room. “Why does he want to sing in his bedroom?”
Sara sang and tried to clear her mind and then screamed as Breaker burst into the bedroom and slammed the door shut.
“Oh Breaker. Wow you are so muscular.  You must work out a lot” Sara said noticing that he had taken off his shirt and was only wearing a pair of red boxers that had a massive bulge in them that looked like a third leg.
He sneered at Sara, “Yeah I’m about to give you one helluva workout.”
Sara giggled, “Oh I’m sure you are but I’m ready because I’ve rehearsed all day for this.”
Breaker just stood there staring at her big full breasts that were threating to bust out of her tight white top.
Sara gulped and nervously crossed her hands across her chest as she began to feel a strong uneasiness and deep fear build up inside her. She looked into Breaker’s eyes and saw a giant crazed man who seemed to burn with white hate and ferocious evil lust.   Breaker wasn’t the most educated of men but he was built larger than three men and was ten times as crazy as anyone. He was middle aged horse of a black man who was eying his young prize.
Sara tried to break the eerier silence with a half hearted compliment.  “Oh my gosh I mean you are like huge.  You must have got those muscles from working on the farm huh?
Breaker scowled at her. “Nope.  I did ten years in prison and all I did was workout gettin’ ready for you. I had pictures of you from all the newspapers singing in the choir on my wall. I just got out this weekend.  You ready for this Sara?”
Sara’s sweet voice shook, “Oh Yes I’m ready. Oh boy I sure am.  Are you ready for me to sing?”
“I ain’t no boy you fucking bitch and I’m gonna make you sing all night!”
Breaker pounced on Sara slamming the poor girl onto the bed hard as she screamed.  He ripped off her top and squeezed her young full amazing big breasts. “You don’t wear no bra you fuckin’ whore. That’s good they just get in the way”
“Get off me! Stop this!” Sara cried out trying to push him away.
“Shut up bitch and offer up these sweet tits to me.” He said sucking on her big red nipples and bitting down on them hard making her yelp.
“Ouch!! I said get off!” Sara screamed.
“I’m gonna get off bitch when I’m inside you!” Breaker said ripping off her skirt and panties and pulling down his boxers.
Sara wanted to run but she just sat on the bed stunned to see Breaker’s giant thick throbbing black cock arching up in the air. “Oh my god I’ve never even seen a farm horse that big.  That thing could really hurt a lady.”
“No pain no gain girl. Now lay back and spread!” He said forcing Sara down on the bed.
“I won’t do this! That thing would kill me!  I would never have sex with you even if you could help my singing career.  I’m not that kind of girl.” Sara said as she started to cry.
Breaker decided he would play with this young bitch first. “Okay girl. But you gots to give me something before I can help you. Just suck the tip of my black cock like a lollypop for a little bit and give me some relief and then we’ll see about your singing.
Sara was a smart girl and she sensed Breaker’s wild anger at her and she feared for her life.  At the same time a part of her considered the thought of only sucking his tip to help her singing career. She looked up at him fearfully and said “Okay only the tip for just a little bit and then we can just forget any of this ever happened. Deal?”
Before she ended her sentence Breaker grabbed her head and tried to jam his cock in her mouth.
Sara gurgled and spit it back out. “Hey! Don’t do that! I don’t even think the tip can fit in my mouth but I’ll try but hands off!”
Breaker rolled his eyes and watched as she tried to wrap her tiny hands around his huge cock and suck on his cock.
“I’m sorry I just can’t get it in.” She said licking his cockhead.
Breaker grabbed a long black leather strap beside the bed and started to wrap it around her wrists, “Here this will do the trick bitch.”
Sara pleaded “No Wait!”
But Breaker already had both her wrists strapped and the long strap wrapped and tied around the bed frame board behind her head as he pulled her mouth onto his cock as her arms were outstretched and pinned behind her.
“Stretch your mouth open bitch.” Breaker said shoving his giant cock down her throat making her choke.
Sara gurgled choking hard trying to get it out of her mouth as Breaker pulled out his cock and grabbed her face, “Bitch if you don’t want to pass out don’t waste your breath speaking when I give your throat a rest. Now suck my cock!”
Sara cried out and felt the massive shaft pummel her throat as she gagged and felt his drive several hard thrusts into her before he pulled out.
Sara screamed and gasped and sucked in as much as as she could as he grabbed her hair and forced his cock down Sara’s poor throat balls deep thrusting like mad into her, “Feel my hot black seed in your belly bitch!” Breaker said Cumming hard down Sara’s throat as she could do nothing but swallow it down quickly begging for him to let her breath as she gagged hard.
As he unloaded his first hot load into the young busty girl he roared and then pulled his cock out of her mouth.
Sara cried and gasped for air as her stomach heaved.
“Keep that black seed in that belly bitch or I’ll shove more down your throat.” He said scowling at Sara.
Sara scowled back at him and kept swallowing trying to hold it all in, “You jerk! You went way too far! “
Sara was a feisty young whore and she kicked at Breaker and cried, “I’ve never even seen a man naked before. This is wrong! No man would treat a girl like this! You are just a sick little boy!”
Breaker snapped with a fury that made Sara’s blood run cold. “You goddamn ungrateful white bitch!  I ain’t no boy and I’ll show you the man I am you fuckin’ whore!”
Breaker smacked Sara and positioned her on the bed to prepare her for breeding.
Sara cried and begged, “No you can’t do this! I’m a virgin!  You are way too big for me!”
Breaker rubbed his giant cockhead against Sara’s tight pussy lips and yelled out when he felt the wet juices running down her young pussy folds, “You are wet bitch!  You want this black cock!”
Sara pleaded crying, “No! No! I don’t want this! That thing will kill me! Please stop! No! No NOoOOOWWWWW!”
Breaker stabbed at Sara’s young wet pussy spreading out her soft tight mound but her love canal was so tight it felt like he was trying to push a 100 pound bag of dark sausage meat into a keyhole. “Damn you are tight but we are gonna make your pussy stretch!”
Sara stared terrified and wide eyed  down at the monstrous black cock that was pushing hard against her young cunt as she felt Breaker jam his rock hard black prick head up her snatch, “Urgghghhghgh!!!!!! That thing is thicker than a tree! Take it out!!! You can’t go any further!!! Stop!”
Breaker stabbed up inside Sara wildly forcing her pussy open as she cried and begged for him to stop.
Breaker grabbed her throat and glared down on his young white bitch, “Spread your fuckin’ legs whore and relax or this is gonna hurt a lot more than it has to.”
Sara screamed trying to keep her legs together then gasped as she felt Breaker squeeze her throat. Sara cried out in pain and spread her legs giving her new black master the message that she wanted to survive this. She looked up with tears rolling down her sweet young flushed cheeks and begged him to go easy on her, “Please go slow. It really hurts. Owww.”
Breaker pushed her down onto the bed and Sara felt her heart pound in her chest as he grabbed her big full soft breasts hard and lunged his massive black shaft into her young wet pussy.  He felt the sweat running down her long trembling creamy white thighs and growled in ravaging hot lust as he felt her pussy juices start to flow down his raging black cock.
“Owww you’re squeezing my boobs too hard. Urghghg please don’t be so rough Ow!” Sara pleaded out as Breaker’s hunger for his young virgin white girl erupted in fiery madness.  Like an animal Breaker smacked her big tits hard as she screamed in pain and then he dove onto his Sara wrapping his arms behind her shoulders looking deep into her beautiful scared blue eyes and pushing his cock deeper inside her.
Sara’s heart raced and tears streamed down her face as she saw the devilish lust in Breakers eyes for her. “Please just go slow! I’m spreading as much as I can URUGHHGHGHGHHGH!!”
With a powerful burst of a deep hard fuck thrust Breaker lunged like a beast up into Sara’s aching pussy and she groaned with agony. Again he recoiled and slammed up inside Sara’s pussy and she squealed out in pain feeling him force his way hard into her sacred depths, “You’re too deep!! Oh my god you are tearing me apart!! Owww!!! Take it out!!! Oh God It Hurts” She screamed as Breaker pounded up inside her popping her sweet young white cheery and pounding against her cervix.
Sara was crying so hard and her legs were shaking wildly as Breaker fucked Sara so hard she thought the bed was going to break.  Deeper and deeper Breaker pounded into her howling and roaring like a wild black beast gone mad.
Sara pleaded for her life begging him to stop, “I can’t take any more of this! It hurts so bad! You’re as deep as you can go please just take that thing out of me!”
Breaker started to shake like he was possessed and his eyes burned with a demonic raging fire that burnt into Sara’s poor innocent soul as he locked eyes with her and grabbed her so tight she though he would crush her. “I’m not even halfway inside you yet whore.  I’m gonna breed you bitch and make you mine.  You are fucking beautiful slut! Take this black cock! ”
Breaker fucked into Sara with a fury that would make the Devil run and hide and for several minutes the massive beast of a black man raped Sara so hard she thought her pussy was going to break. Sara fought as hard as she could to squeeze her soft wet pussy folds tight to protect her sacred womb but Breaker was determined to bust open her cervix and lay claim to her womb and Sara milking his massive shaft with his hot creamy pussy just made him burn to fuck her even harder.
Sara couldn’t take the pain anymore and she cried out in defeat begging for it all to end but her hard fuck session was just beginning and she felt something inside sweet wet girly depths give way to the massive black cock.
Then it happened. With a mad roar Breaker pounded like a piston up inside Sara so hard she saw stars and she balled like a baby in pain feeling her black master bust open her cervix and charge his way deep into her womb.
“OOOOWWWWWW!!! OH GOODD! IT HURTS!! YOU’RE KILLING ME! TAKE IT OUT! OWWW!!! PLEASE STOP!!”Sara screamed at the top of her lungs feeling her aching pussy stretch so hard around Breaker’s gigantic throbbing cock that she thought it would rip apart. “URUGUGGHGH!!!!!”
Breaker bore down on Sara kissing her with passionate crazed fury as he slammed his giant baseball sized balls against Sara’s bubble butt and impaled her on his humongous black cock. Sara felt him shoving his tounge down her throat and dominating her body so hard that all she could do was try to hold on for dear life.
Breaker kissed sucked on her sweet sweaty neck as Sara balled and squealed out in pain like a little girl crying.  With powerful fuck thrusts that shook the entire room Breaker started to fuck his young busty bitch even harder and faster. With savage lust he hungrily grabbed both of Sara’s bubble butt ass cheeks and pile drived his cock into her as if she were nothing but his personal fuck doll.
Sara’s pussy started to burn and ache with a deep pain and she started panting like a whore at a new sexual sensation that was starting to flow through her love canal.  Breaker was fucking her out of his mind and all the intense friction and pounded was wreaking havoc on Sara’s sensitive young vagina.  Sara started to moan and pant harder and she didn’t know why but there was a deep pleasure burning inside her pussy along with the intense deep pain.  
Breaker squeezed Sara’s ass checks so hard she screamed and he glared at her, “I’m gonna make you cum baby. Cum on this black cock!”
Sara defiantly cried out, “No! I can’t! Owww!!! OOhhhhahah!!”
Sara’s body was overwhelmed with pain and pleasure and Breaker felt her tight wet young pussy tighten around his aching cock as he fucked her even harder making her big boobs lurch up and down bouncing like crazy.
Sara tried to fight it but Breaker was pounding her pussy so hard and fast it made her scream out in pain and pleasure. She started breathing deeper and she felt her pussy creaming so much it was running all down Breaker’s hulking abs and all down her sweaty stomach.  Sara felt her soul being dominated and felt her lover massaging her ass and working her body with a fury that made her wrap her sweaty trembling legs around him in a torrid dangerous dance.  Breaker’s cock was growing even harder and larger inside her and he started diving his black pain stick into her harder than ever with long hard deep fuck breeding thrusts.  Sara felt his giant cock stiffen and pulse inside her so hard it made her pussy erupt as she wrapped her legs so hard around him feeling Breaker’s muscles all flex as he smashed her against the bed with all his power.
“Oh God!!!! I’m cumming!!! Owww It Hurts!!! Owwww! Oh God!!!” Sara screamed out loud in intense pain and deep pleasure as Breaker’s cock bursted hot loads of semen deep inside her womb and she cummed all down his cock. For what seemed like forever the two lovers held each other in orgasmic rage and Sara cried in pain and defeat feeling Breaker give her strong rabbit fuck thrusts letting her sweet pussy milk all the cum out of his aching cock.
Breaker whispered in her ear as he massaged her big breasts   “I love you Sara.  You gonna have my black babbies.”
Sara whimpered and whispered to him, “Please can you just take it out of me. I need to rest.”
Breaker squeezed her big breasts harder and stared at Sara with a lunatic look, “We are just getting started Sara. Goddamnit you are so beautiful. I need to be inside you all night.”
Sara felt a chill run down her spine and started crying………………………….
PART TWO:
The room seemed to swirl around Sara as her mind was in a daze while all she could feel were the hard thrusts breaker was pounding into her pussy. Hours had passed and she was still in shock and just wanted it all to stop.  Suddenly something slammed against the bedroom door and a large fist pounded on it from the outside.
“What the fuck!” Breaker said enraged.
“Open up it’s the police!” a stern voice yelled out.
Sara screamed, “Help! Help me I’m being raped!”
Breaker pulled out of Sara as she winced and he unstrapped her from the bed then grabbed a white t shirt out of the drawer and threw it at her, “Here put this on and shut up!”
Sara quickly put on her panties and slipped on the undersized white t shirt and ran to the corner.
Breaker put on his boxers and burst threw the door and slammed it behind him leaving Sara inside.
Two large black cops stared him down in the hall by the stairs. The short stocky cop spoke up, “Get the hell out of here. It’s our turn.”

Breaker was fuming, “That bitch is mine and I ain’t finished nigger!”
The tallest largest cop who was taller than Breaker and though not as muscular was very imposing and strong grabbed Breaker by the throat and put him against the wall. Breaker glared at him and saw that the big cop had an extremely unattractive face that would scare a monster with a huge mouth and jaws, a large bull nose, and a forehead that bulged out bizarrely.
The short stocky cop spoke again “If you don’t want Big Dawg to break your neck you best leave now.  Or if I have to I’ll bust you for raping that poor sweet girl.”
Breaker pulled Big Dawgs hand off him –thought it took all the strength he had - and scowled at them as he walked up the stairs to leave. “This ain’t over you fucking nigger cops!”
Mack the stocky cop opened the door and Sara ran up to him and hugged Mack happily, “Oh my god you saved my life officer! I owe you so much.”
Mack grinned and took her by the shoulders, held her out at arms length, and ran his hands down the sides of her arms “Yeah we’ll get what we’re owed from you.  You sure are a pretty girl.”
Sara smiled, “Thank you sir. Can you please take me home now.”
Mack crossed his arms, “ Well you see we got some business with you first.  We’re gonna need for you to take that shirt off and panties so we can see if there are any bruises or marks on you for evidence.”
Sara’s smile turned into a frown, “Um I’m sure we can do that at the police station and I request to do it in front of only a woman officer.”
Mack shook his head “There is no woman at the station till next week and by then if there are any marks on you they will all be healed up. We are here to help you Sara. Please take off your shirt and panties now.”
Sara rolled her eyes and bit her lip as both Mack and the large imposing Big Dawg stared at her big young breasts pushing tightly against her white tshirt and her nipples were taunt and poking out very visibly.  
“This night is a nightmare”, Sara whispered as she slowly pulled off her tight white tshirt and then bent down slowly to pull down her panties.
Mack watched her closely and Big Dawg drooled like a dog watching her big tits jiggle as she bent over and her taunt red tits stick out.  Something gigantic bulged in Big Dawgs pants and Sara noticed it as she tried to cover her big tits crossing her arms across her chest.
“You sure are a sexy young girl Sara. You have the most amazing big natural white breasts.” Mack said as the two men came closer to her.
Sara made an agitated face and looked nervously up at Big Dawg, “Um Sir does he say anything?”
Mack laughed, “That’s Big Dawg. He don’t say too much. He speaks with his actions.”
Big Dawg grabbed at Sara’s big breasts and Sara screamed out, “What are you doing! Let go of me!”
Mack grinned, “Hey come on now big dog never got to feel a big set of natural tits like those.”
Mack grabbed Sara’s bubble butt cheeks as Big Dawg licked all over Sara’s neck, “And look at this sexy hot white ass you got.  Damn girl you built for black cocks.”  
Sara yelled out, “This is inappropriate! Get your hands off me! You are supposed to help me!”
Mack smacked her ass, “Yeah we are help you understand what it’s like to take a black cock like a good girl.”
Sara struggled and tried to get away but Big Dawg threw her on the bed.
Mack took off his clothes and then pinned Sara onto her stomach mounting her from behind as Big Dawg took off his clothes pushed at Mack eagerly.
Mack pushed Big Dawg back, “Hey the boss said you can only face fuck her. You too big for any girl’s pussy.”
Sara screamed out as Mack thrusted his big black cock into her tight pussy that was still soaked from all of Breaker’s cum blasts inside her and she looked around to her side in fear seeing the most terrifying site she had ever seen.  While Mack was fucking her doggie style and her big breasts were swaying Sara watched in horror as Big Dawg’s gigantic mammoth cock arched towards the ceiling throbbing with mad lust for her.
Sara’s eyes grew wide as Big Dawg got onto the bed and grabbed her pretty head.
Sara couldn’t take her eyes off the enormous cock that was oddly shaped in terrifying ways. Big Dawg’s cock was as long as Breaker’s was but was even thicker and was almost twice as thick in the center where it was swollen out so wide and thick it looked like a giant basketball sized knot was in the center of his shaft. Even worse were Big Dawg’s huge heavy ball sacks that hung like giant bowling balls swaying below his throbbing black terrifying cock shaft.
“Those balls must be filled with gallons of black semen. Oh my god they are humongous!” Sara said fearfully.
Mack fucked Sara hard and grabbed her ass tight, “Bitch now you see why we call him Big Dawg! Poor man has never had any pussy his whole life. The second he pulls down his boxers the girls run away scared for their lives.”
“No please just keep that thing away from me please!” Sara said as breaker crammed the tip of his gigantic black cock into Sara’s sweet mouth.
Sara winced and tried to bring her legs in tighter protectively as Mack fucked her harder from behind and was trying his hardest to force his cock into her aching womb. Big Dawg worked to pry Sara’s mouth open enough to wear he could shove it down her throat and for several minutes the two big black police officers slammed the young busty girl from both ends as she cried and gasped.
Sara felt defiled and sick inside and she screamed and begged for the men to take their giant  dicks out of her but they fucked her deeper and more intensely.  Mack had pounded Sara balls deep smacking against her pussy folds with hard fury but Big Dawg could only get his cock halfway in Sara’s throat since he was so big.
Mack smacked Sara’s ass and grabbed her big tits as he erupted inside her sweet pussy and she felt his hot blasts of hot semen fill her womb.
Sara moaned and orgasmed in despair pushing against Big Dawg trying to breath, “You’re choking me! Stop!”
Then a loud chirping came over Mack’s radio attached to his pants. “Code 89 Red. Multiple robberies in progress in Randville.  All officers respond immediately.
Mack smacked Sara’s ass, “Damn girl you got saved by the bell.  I was gonna give you some more hot loads.  Come on Big Dawg. We’ll lock her in here and Let’s go.”
Sara ran into the corner and huddled there crying as Mack grabbed his clothes and they left the room but Big Dawg was beyond furious.

Big Dawg spoke in a deep guttural voice, “I’m staying here. You go and don’t come back.”
Mack grinned, “Principal Piledriver said he didn’t want you in Sara’s pussy. You already almost choked her to death.  He wants her to stay alive.”
Big Dawg angrily lunged at Mack’s throat grabbing it with both hands threatening to crush it as Mack’s scared eyes bulged out and he couldn’t breath.
“I said leave and don’t come back.” Big Dawg said as he flung Mack up the stairs and barged into the bedroom locking it from the inside.
Sara’s eyes grew large as she looked up at Big Dawg’s frightening figure and she heard the cop car peel out and drive away outside.
Sara said sadly eyeing his gigantic oversized swollen black cock, “Please don’t hurt me.”

Big Dawg glared at her and grabbed her by her long brown hair and threw her onto the bed hard.
“No! No! Please stop! Don’t do this! You’re way too big!” Sara cried out.
Big Dawg grabbed two pairs of black leather shackles and fought to pin Sara down onto her back as he locked each of her ankles out wide keeping her sexy long legs parted to her sides so she was spread eagle and unable to bring in her legs to protect her poor young pussy.
Big Dawg pounced onto Sara’s sliding his giant cock up against her quivering stomach and he grabbed her big soft luscious breasts lustfully squeezing them with madness as he drooled and licked and sucked Sara’s incredible boobs like a crazy animal.
“Oww!!!! Go easy on my boobs please! Ouch! Ow! Hey! Stop That!” Sara cried out as Big Dawg sunk his fingers hard into both of her breasts as hard as he could and clamped down his mouth firmly onto her right breast his sucking in as much of her mouth watering tit into his mouth as he could as he bit down hard.
“ARRAGHHG! OW! OW! You’re hurting my boobs! Stop!” Sara squealed trying to push his head off her.
Mack sucked and squeezed and mauled Sara’s big boobs as she laid her head back in despair feeling his sick hot droll running all down her tits and oozing down her neck.
Sara had enough and punched at his head, “I said get your butt ugly sick nigger face off my boobs you jerk!”
Big Dawg jerked up and stared at Sara for an eerie long series of seconds rememembing all the pretty white girls who bullied him and called him ugly since he was a boy and through his entire life. Now it was time for payback. And paybacks are hell.
Big Dawg smacked Sara’s big breasts so hard she felt the stinging pain run down her back. Again he smacked down on Sara’s tits with a furious slam grabbing them so tight and pulling them with a furious rage.
Sara cried out in pain, “Ouch! Uhh! Ow! OH!! ARghg! Stop! Let them go please!! Urrhhg!”
Big Dawg’s hellish monster eyes bore into Sara’s beautiful blue eyes as he started to shake and roar with utter madness.
“These are mine!” he said grabbing and pulling Sara’s breasts harder. “You are mine white bitch! I will breed you!”
Big Dawg grabbed his giant cock and smacked it against Sara’s stomach showing her how much bigger it was than her torso and leaking hot precum all down her belly as he pulled it back preparing to stick it inside her.
Sara begged for all her life, “No please okay I’ll do anything but you can’t put that inside me! It will never fit!”
Big Dawg rubbed the tip of his enormous black cock against Sara’s clit and she moaned in pure fear feeling it throb hot against her. She looked down at the giant hellishly thick and long black cock and yelped fearfully as he started to part her wet pussy lips shoving it up inside her.
“OWW!!” Sara eyes shot open in terror feeling the giant black cock head stretch her pussy out so wide it hurt. “TAKE IT OUT!” she begged.
Big Dawg roared like a wild beast and slammed his massive throbbing black cock so hard into Sara she heaved and bucked wildly in pain feeling his head slam into her tight cervix.
“OH MY GOD!! I can’t! I can’t Take this! OW!!” She cried out.
With a fearsome drive of force he pulled his cock out and pounded into her again slamming her poor tight wet cervix and the only thing that was keeping this black beast from dominating her sacred womb was the giant bulbous swollen black knot that was in the middle of his dangerous cock.
Sara sensed Big Dawg’s scary strong strength as he pounded into her like she was a rag doll.
Sara was now getting desperate, “Wait! Stop! Ow! Please go slow! You’re as deep as you can go. Just go easy please!”
Big Dawg’s giant knot was slamming against her pussy hurting her terribly and she begged for him to cum as she tried to squeeze her overstretched pussy around his monstrous cock, “Please just cum quickly! You’re hurting me! Come on and cum you big ugly nigger!”
The black beast became enraged and grabbed her by the shoulders pinning her down even more and yelled with fury as he slammed his cock as hard as he could into the busty young bitch.  Tears flowed down Sara’s blushed cheeks and she groaned in extreme pain as she felt him forcefully cram his throbbing gigantic cock knot past her overstretched wet pussy lips.
“OWWW!!!! NOOO!! Aahh!!! Take it Out! You’re tearing me apart! Please stop! OWW!!” Sara balled like a baby, her toes curled, and she gritted her teeth while grabbing the bed sheets in extreme pain.
Big Dawg roared at his young white bitch and pulled her down onto his shaft as he drove his hips forward with a power that made her whole body shake wildly with pain as his giant cock inched it’s way deeper and deeper inside her aching wet pussy that was clenching for dear life around his dangerously thick cock.
Sara panted heavily and took long deep breathes trying to brace for what was to come as her poor stomach was in knots and her big breasts jiggled as she cried and wailed in pain.
Deeper and deeper her black master stretched her poor pussy out wide as he shoved and drove his tree sized cock into Sara’s wet depths.
“Ow! It hurts! Please you’re killing me!! Just take it out! OW!!!!” Sara was nearing her breaking point as she felt him lunge into her with a powerful force that made the whole bed shake.
“AAAAAHHHHRHGHGHH!!!!!!!” Sara’s painful screams echoed through the entire house as Big Dawg jammed his giant dangerous black cock knot all the way inside her quivering wet pussy.
Sara’s eyes shot open in complete utter horror as she looked up at him glaring down on her and she could feel his cock grow even harder and larger inside her. She now knew she was locked on his giant black dick and was completely at his mercy.
Sara looked down in terror seeing still almost half of the beast of a black man’s cock still throbbing to pound into her and she pleadingly put her hands on his shoulders crying for him to stop.
“OW! Ow! You’re stuck inside me but you’re too deep! Uh! Oh! Oh my god just please don’t move It hurts so much. Oh god please!” she begged like a little bitch.
His ugly beastly eyes glared down onto Sara and then he eyed her big breasts licking his lips as she felt him flex his cock hard inside her.
“Ouch! Oh god no!” She squealed.
Big Dawg slammed into Sara with all his lustful rage as Sara’s big boobs lurched and bounced and he slammed into her again and again and again fucking her harder the more she begged him to stop.
Then with a loud plop Sara threw her head back in pain as she felt his giant cock head bust up threw her cervix and slam into her womb feeling his gigantic ball sacks slam her against her bubble butt ass cheeks.
“URRRGGGHGHGHGGGH!!! OWWWWWWWW!!” Sara wailed out in pain and gasped and groaned desperately clutching her stomach and wanting to pass out as her eyes rolled back in her head.
Big Dawg sensed his bitch was about to pass out and he smacked her tits hard keeping her conscious.
Sara looked up and saw the wild lustful crazed satisfaction on his ugly black monster face and sensed how good he felt to be upside her womb with his balls pressed hard against her ass cheeks and she  just balled and looked up at him crying, “Please. It hurts so bad. I just can’t take this. Please I’m sorry. You have me now but please have mercy on me and go slow. I beg you to go slow.”

With a fiery rage Big Dawg bent down and kissed his white busty bitch passionately as he recoiled his giant black monster cock halfway out and then rammed in hard into Sara’s most sacred depths. He could feel her scared deep gasps as he sucked on her tongue and wrapped his arms around her squeezing her big white soft breasts against his sweaty body.
With mind blowing fucklust for Sara Big Dawg pulled his powerful hips back and then lurched and slammed and forced his throbbing black cock so hard into Sara it knocked the air out of her each time.  Sara’s eyes rolled back as her whole body shuddered in the most intensely deep and long orgasm feeling Big Dawg’s cock head slam her womb, his giant cock knot bash into her cervix, and his enormous ball sacks smash hard against her bubble butt.
“Oh my god! I’m cumming so hard it hurts! OHH MYY GAWWWDD IT HURTS SO BADDD!! OOWWWWW!!” Sara screamed and moaned and cried feeling wave after wave of orgasmic painful pleasure course all through her body.
Goosebumps rose up all down her back and arms as the huge black monster licked and kissed all down her sweet neck and she felt his hot sticky sweat pour down her breasts, stomach, and down her legs.  
Big Dawg ran his big strong hands hungrily all over his beautiful young bitch while punishing Sara with fuck thrusts boiling over with raging lust slamming into her so hard the entire house shook. He raped her brutally and savagely needing to dominate this busty young bitch and own her womb. He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to brand her inside so deep she would never forget that she belonged to him.  And he wanted her to understand that her sexy white body and innocent soul was his property for eternity.
Sara took in deep bracing breaths as her demented black lover pulled out his cock halfway and then she squealed, screamed, and cried out gasping in tormented pleasure and pain as he slammed his black cock as hard as he could into her each time smacking his swelling giant black ball sacks against her butt.
Sara came so hard on his cock again that she cried and her ass became beat red from the slamming of his balls into her.
Sara’s head was spinning and she couldn’t take all the deep pain and intense pleasure he was giving her. “Please cum baby. Please just cum in me. Please I beg you.” She said barely able to catch her breath as he slammed her harder.
Harder and deeper and faster Big Dawg manhandled Sara and grabbed madly at her big titties and then wrapped his arms behind her back pinning her down so hard and pressing her up against him so tightly she thought he might break her.
Big Dawg had so many years of pent up black semen and damaged emotional abuse within his beastly body and demonic soul that he had to release it all inside of poor Sara.
He started to fuck Sara so hard that bed frame busted in a loud snap and her legs were now free of the ankle shackles.  Sara screamed in fear and wrapped her legs and arms around him holding on tight trying to survive.
He clutched Sara so tightly he felt her poor young stomach stretch out against his monster abs each time he forced his cock into her tight wet womb as her vagina struggled horribly to stretch around his throbbing black cock. Sara winced and cried as she felt his hot breath flow all down her neck as he grunted like an animalistic sexual madness that made chills run down her spine all the way down to her legs.
Sara fought to breath and desperately whispered into his ear, “Come on baby. Cum inside me.  I want to feel you cum inside me. Please. I need your cum.”
Big Dawg licked all over her ear as he started fucking her with sheer unbridled mind blowing force, “Yes you want to have my babies. I can feel it now. I will breed you bitch.”
Sara’s mouth hung open as she felt his cock grow larger inside her and his giant ball sacks start to shake and pulse with hot semen ready to blow.
Big Dawg started fucking Sara so hard she thought her pelvis would break as he started shaking and yelling like a crazed beast. Sara’s big breasts were lurching up and down faster and faster smacking against him as he charged all his deep sexual energy, mad rage, and years of pain into her again and again.  Sara couldn’t stop screaming and he fucked her with an insanity that hurt her pussy beyond imagination and burnt into her soul so hard she felt the two of them become one.
“OOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWWWWWWW!!!!!” Sara let out one last painful tearful scream as Big Dawg lunged his throbbing gigantic black cock into her and slammed his balls as hard as he could against her ass cheeks.
The bed completely broke slamming the mattress with the two tightly joined lovers on top of it down. Sara’s beautiful blue eyes went wide in terror as felt his giant black balls erupt and his black monster cock flex, throb, and lurch deep inside her blasting loads of hot gooey thick sticky black seed into her womb. He kissed her with mad passion ramming and bucking and fucking into her with a fury as jet upon jet of his hot semen flooded her most sacred depths.
Sara’s whole body shook, her toes curled, and her hands trembled as she gasped and groaned in pain orgasming so hard on his throbbing black cock that she felt her entire pussy squeeze and tighten around his shaft so hard it hurt. Sara blinked wildly and just let out a long sad moan in pure painful ecstasy feeling her vagina spasm violently milking his black cock stronger and stronger. She held him tightly feeling his hot black semen pouring into her womb and she started to pant hard in fear at what was happening. The black beast’s cock knot was keeping all his hot semen inside of her and the enormity of the giant gallons of cum flowing inside her was stretching out her womb and beginning to make her poor stomach swell out.
“Oh god you’re pumping me with so much cum! Please stop cumming! OWWW!!!” Sara cried out.
He kept fucking into her harder “You said you wanted my cum white bitch! Now you will take it all inside you!”
Sara held onto him in fear trembling as he pumped loads and loads of hot sticky black semen up inside her overstretched womb.
“OWWWW GAWWWDDD PLEASEEE!!!  I CAN’T STRETCH OUT ANYMORE!!”  Sara screamed as her stomach stretched and bulged out as if she were pregnant.
Big Dawg took deep sick joy in hurting Sara and filling her womb full of his black seed and he fought as hard as he could to keep trying to fill her up as much as he could pounding into her pussy and flexing his cock letting her tight pussy milk his black shaft for all it was worth.
Sara balled and clutched him in utter horror feeling her innermost depths overflow with the his semen.
“URGGH! UGHGHG!! OWW!!!” Sara gurgled feeling like his cum was somehow up to her throat. “IT’S TOO MUCH! I CAN’T! I CAN’T!!! AAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!”
Sara felt the last hot bursts of his semen rush up inside her womb and her poor stomach was churning. She breathed deeply as she felt him grab her ass and squeeze it hard flexing his cock that was locked inside her.
Big Dawg kissed, licked, and sucked her big tits and then slobbered all down her face and neck, “Sara I love you. You are my bitch forever. I will breed you every night.”
Sara felt so defiled she wanted to puke as she felt his gallons of hot cum still gushing around inside her but she bit her lip and gulped her sickening feelings down not wanting to make her new sexual master mad.
The two lovers were locked together inside Sara’s innocent sacred depths and she shuddered in sadness feeling another painful orgasm pulse through her pussy.  Sara winced as felt his cock grow so hot and hard inside her and she started to whimper and sob as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and started fucking her again……..

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fobbsmirandafans.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: School Girl Sara

Post by raginten on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:12 am

Hi Fobbs! Shit the new update was really sexy! The expressions on Sara's young face while she was getting pounded was really incredible! I really like how Breaker said hey I'm gonna make you cum girl and then it showed her grabbing the bed sheets straining and trying not to give in but then she starting cumming so hard. Oh yeah shit that was the best! I'm really hoping to see some great X ray shots of Breaker cumming inside Sara and seeing her face really showing some more great expressions! Great job Fobbs !!! Love it!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:16 am

this was awesome.
fobbs really worked hard on this scene. i think it's the best sex scene he's ever done. only thing i think that will be even sexier is when big dawg gets ahold of sara! man that will be so hot i think it be talked about forever! big dawg in school girl is like bigger than amos in farm girl i think from the way he is desribed remember how big dawg put breaker up against the wall he is so strong like a monster!
yeah i love fobbs x rays so that will be really hot if that is in the next school girl panels.
i really love seeing sara cry those tears really turn me on!
also yeah it was pretty hot when she was like cleenching her teeth and holding on to the bed like ohohhhhh! wow! thanks fobbs!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:24 am

Mmmmm....
I loved seeing Breaker grab her sexy little ass hard and pull her up off the bed and then slam her BBC all the way up inside her womb! Those X Ray pics before this update were unbelievable so yes mmmmmm I want to see more of when he fills her with hot flowing black Semen ! Mmmmm I'm so fucking wet right now! Thanks Fobbs you sexy superman

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:44 am

SCHOOLGIRL SARA PART TWO:

The room seemed to swirl around Sara as her mind was in a daze while all she could feel were the hard thrusts breaker was pounding into her pussy. Hours had passed and she was still in shock and just wanted it all to stop.  Suddenly something slammed against the bedroom door and a large fist pounded on it from the outside.
“What the fuck!” Breaker said enraged.
“Open up it’s the police!” a stern voice yelled out.
Sara screamed, “Help! Help me I’m being raped!”
Breaker pulled out of Sara as she winced and he unstrapped her from the bed then grabbed a white t shirt out of the drawer and threw it at her, “Here put this on and shut up!”
Sara quickly put on her panties and slipped on the undersized white t shirt and ran to the corner.
Breaker put on his boxers and burst through the door and slammed it behind him leaving Sara inside.
Two large black cops stared him down in the hall by the stairs. The short stocky cop spoke up, “Get the hell out of here. It’s our turn.”

Breaker was fuming, “That bitch is mine and I ain’t finished nigger!”
The tallest largest cop who was taller than Breaker and though not as muscular was very imposing and strong grabbed Breaker by the throat and put him against the wall. Breaker glared at him and saw that the big cop had an extremely unattractive face that would scare a monster with a huge mouth and jaws, a large bull nose, and a forehead that bulged out bizarrely.
The short stocky cop spoke again “If you don’t want Big Dawg to break your neck you best leave now.  Or if I have to I’ll bust you for raping that poor sweet girl.”
Breaker pulled Big Dawgs hand off him –thought it took all the strength he had - and scowled at them as he walked up the stairs to leave. “This ain’t over you fucking nigger cops!”
Mack the stocky cop opened the door and Sara ran up to him and hugged Mack happily, “Oh my god you saved my life officer! I owe you so much.”
Mack grinned and took her by the shoulders, held her out at arms length, and ran his hands down the sides of her arms “Yeah we’ll get what we’re owed from you.  You sure are a pretty girl.”
Sara smiled, “Thank you sir. Can you please take me home now.”
Mack crossed his arms, “ Well you see we got some business with you first.  We’re gonna need for you to take that shirt off and panties too so we can see if there are any bruises or marks on you for evidence.”
Sara’s smile turned into a frown, “Um I’m sure we can do that at the police station and I request to do it in front of only a woman officer.”
Mack shook his head “There is no woman at the station till next week and by then if there are any marks on you they will all be healed up. We are here to help you Sara.  Don’t worry all you have to do is put something special on for us and we can see enough of your sweet skin for now. Go in the closet and put this on.” He said reaching into a nearby drawer and tossing her a blue bag.
Sara rolled her eyes and bit her lip as both Mack and the large imposing Big Dawg stared at her big young breasts pushing tightly against her white tshirt and her nipples were taunt and poking out very visibly.  
“This night is a nightmare”, Sara whispered as she slowly walked into the closet and opened the bag to see a bundle of sexy baby blue lingerie. “Oh my gosh. I can’t believe I have to put this stupid thing on. I’m going to look like a slut!” she said slipping on the tight lowcut lace bra, then the tiny thong along with the baby blue soft silk stockings and garters.
Sara walked out of the closet with her big boobs jiggling around nestled snuggly in her tight lowcut bra and the sexy curve of her hips were accentuated by the flirtatious and fiery flare of the garters that snapped down to silk stockings that hugged tightly against her silky smooth legs.  Both black men eyed Sara like mad dogs ready to pounce on top of her and their crotches pulsed wildly as their giant black cocks started to pulse with madness.
Sara sighed, “Uh hello? What do you want me to do now?”
Mack licked his big black lips drooling, “Bend over for us.”
Sara made a pouty face as Mack watched her closely and Big Dawg drooled like a dog watching her big tits jiggle as she bent over and they both got a full view of her deep young cleavage.  Something gigantic bulged out and tussled around in Big Dawg’s pants and Sara noticed it as she tried to cover her big breasts crossing her arms across her chest looking up at them.
“You sure are a sexy young girl Sara. You have the most amazing big natural white breasts.” Mack said as the two men came closer to her. “Now stand up straight girl”
Sara stood up making an agitated face and looked nervously up at Big Dawg, “Um Sir does he say anything?”
Mack laughed, “That’s Big Dawg. He don’t say too much. He speaks with his actions.”
Big Dawg grabbed at Sara’s big breasts and Sara screamed out, “What are you doing! Let go of me!”
Mack grinned, “Hey come on now big dog never got to feel a big set of natural tits like those.”
Mack grabbed Sara’s bubble butt cheeks as Big Dawg licked all over Sara’s neck, “And look at this sexy hot white ass you got.  Damn girl you built for black cocks.”  
Sara yelled out, “This is inappropriate! Get your hands off me! You are supposed to help me!”
Mack smacked her ass, “Yeah we are going to help you understand what it’s like to take a black cock like a good girl.”
Sara struggled and tried to get away but Big Dawg threw her on the bed.
Mack took off his clothes and then pinned Sara onto her stomach mounting her from behind as Big Dawg took off his clothes pushed at Mack eagerly.
Mack pushed Big Dawg back, “Hey the boss said you can only face fuck her. You too big for any girl’s pussy.”
Sara screamed out as Mack pulled her baby blue thong to the side and thrusted his big black cock into her tight pussy that was still soaked from all of Breaker’s cum blasts inside her and she looked around to her side in fear seeing the most terrifying site she had ever seen.  While Mack was fucking her doggie style and her big breasts were swaying  in her tight bra Sara watched in horror as Big Dawg’s gigantic mammoth cock arched towards the ceiling throbbing with mad lust for her.
Sara’s eyes grew wide as Big Dawg got onto the bed and grabbed her pretty head.
Sara couldn’t take her eyes off the enormous cock that was oddly shaped in terrifying ways. Big Dawg’s cock was as long as Breaker’s was but was even thicker and was almost twice as thick in the center where it was swollen out so wide and thick it looked like a giant basketball sized knot was in the center of his shaft. Even worse were Big Dawg’s huge heavy ball sacks that hung like giant bowling balls swaying below his throbbing black terrifying cock shaft.
“Those balls must be filled with gallons of black semen. Oh my god they are humongous!” Sara said fearfully.
Mack fucked Sara hard and grabbed her ass tight, “Bitch now you see why we call him Big Dawg! Poor man has never had any pussy his whole life. The second he pulls down his boxers the girls run away scared for their lives.”
“No please just keep that thing away from me please!” Sara said as breaker crammed the tip of his gigantic black cock into Sara’s sweet mouth.
Sara winced and tried to bring her legs in tighter protectively as Mack fucked her harder from behind and was trying his hardest to force his cock all the way into her aching womb. Big Dawg worked to pry Sara’s mouth open enough so he could shove it down her throat and for several minutes the two big black police officers slammed the young busty girl from both ends as she cried and gasped is misery.
Sara felt defiled and sick inside and she screamed and begged for the men to take their giant  dicks out of her but they fucked her deeper and more intensely.  Mack had pounded Sara balls deep smacking against her pussy folds with hard fury but Big Dawg could only get his cock halfway down Sara’s throat since he was so big.
Mack smacked Sara’s ass and grabbed her big tits as he erupted inside her sweet pussy and she felt his hot blasts of hot semen fill her womb.
Sara moaned and orgasmed in despair pushing against Big Dawg trying to breath, “You’re choking me! Stop!”
Then a loud chirping came over Mack’s radio attached to his pants. “Code 89 Red. Multiple robberies in progress in Randville.  All officers respond immediately.
Mack smacked Sara’s ass, “Damn girl you got saved by the bell.  I was gonna give you some more hot loads.  Come on Big Dawg. We’ll lock her in here and let’s go.”
Sara ran into the corner and huddled there crying as Mack grabbed his clothes and they left the room but Big Dawg was beyond furious.
Big Dawg spoke in a deep guttural voice, “I’m staying here. You go and don’t come back.”
Mack grinned, “Principal Piledriver said he didn’t want you in Sara’s pussy. You already almost choked her to death.  He wants her to stay alive.”
Big Dawg angrily lunged at Mack’s throat grabbing it with both hands threatening to crush it as Mack’s scared eyes bulged out and he couldn’t breath.
“I said leave and don’t come back.” Big Dawg said as he flung Mack up the stairs and barged into the bedroom locking it from the inside.
Sara’s eyes grew large as she looked up at Big Dawg’s frightening figure and she heard the cop car peel out and drive away outside.
Sara spoke in a scared soft voice sadly eyeing his gigantic oversized swollen black cock, “Please don’t hurt me.”

Big Dawg glared at her and grabbed her by her long brown hair and threw her onto the bed hard.
“No! No! Please stop! Don’t do this! You’re way too big!” Sara cried out.
Big Dawg slammed Sara down onto her back, tore off her thong, then he pulled each of her ankles out wide keeping her sexy long legs parted to her sides so she was spread eagle and unable to bring in her legs to protect her poor young pussy.
Big Dawg pounced onto Sara sliding his giant cock up against her quivering stomach and he leaned forward between her outstretched legs grabbing her big soft luscious breasts lustfully squeezing them with madness and pulling them out of her bra as he drooled and licked and sucked Sara’s incredible boobs like a crazy animal.
“Oww!!!! Go easy on my boobs please! Ouch! Ow! Hey! Stop That!” Sara cried out as Big Dawg dug his fingers hard into both of her breasts as hard as he could and clamped down his mouth firmly onto her right breast his sucking in as much of her mouth watering tit into his mouth as he could as he bit down hard.
“ARRAGHHG! OW! OW! You’re hurting my boobs! Stop!” Sara squealed trying to push his head off her.
Big Dawg sucked and squeezed and mauled Sara’s big boobs as she laid her head back in despair feeling his sick hot droll running all down her tits and oozing down her neck.
Sara had enough and punched at his head, “I said get your butt ugly sick nigger face off my boobs you jerk!”
Big Dawg jerked up and stared at Sara for an eerie long series of seconds remembering all the pretty white girls who bullied him and called him ugly since he was a boy and through his entire life. Now it was time for payback. And paybacks are hell.
Big Dawg smacked Sara’s big breasts so hard she felt the stinging pain run down her stomach. Again he smacked down on Sara’s tits with a furious slam grabbing them so tight and pulling them with a furious rage.
Sara cried out in pain, “Ouch! Uhh! Ow! OH!! ARghg! Stop! Let them go please!! Urrhhg!”
Big Dawg’s hellish monster eyes bore into Sara’s beautiful blue eyes as he started to shake and roar with utter madness.
“These are mine!” he said grabbing and pulling Sara’s breasts harder. “You are mine white bitch! I will breed you!”
Big Dawg grabbed his giant cock and smacked it against Sara’s stomach showing her how much bigger it was than her torso and leaking hot precum all down her sweaty belly as he pulled it back preparing to stick it inside her.
Sara begged for all her life, “No please okay I’ll do anything but you can’t put that inside me! It will never fit!”
Big Dawg rubbed the tip of his enormous black cock against Sara’s clit and she moaned in pure fear feeling it throb hot against her. She looked down at the giant hellishly thick and long black cock and yelped fearfully as he started to part her wet pussy lips shoving it up inside her.
“OWW!!” Sara eyes shot open in terror feeling the giant black cock head stretch her pussy out so wide it hurt. “TAKE IT OUT!” she begged.
Big Dawg roared like a wild beast and slammed his massive throbbing black cock so hard into Sara she heaved and bucked wildly in pain feeling his head slam into her tight cervix.
“OH MY GOD!! I can’t! I can’t Take this! OW!!” She cried out.
With a fearsome drive of force he pulled his cock out and pounded into her again slamming her poor tight wet cervix and the only thing that was keeping this black beast from dominating her sacred womb was the giant bulbous swollen black knot that was in the middle of his dangerous cock.
Sara sensed Big Dawg’s scary strong strength as he pounded into her like she was a rag doll.
Sara was now getting desperate, “Wait! Stop! Ow! Please go slow! You’re as deep as you can go. Just go easy please!”
Big Dawg’s giant knot was slamming against her pussy hurting her terribly and she begged for him to cum as she tried to squeeze her overstretched pussy around his monstrous cock, “Please just cum quickly! You’re hurting me! Come on and cum you big ugly nigger!”
The black beast became enraged and grabbed her by the shoulders pinning her down even more and yelled with fury as he slammed his cock as hard as he could into the busty young bitch.  Tears flowed down Sara’s blushed cheeks and she groaned in extreme pain as she felt him forcefully cram his throbbing gigantic cock knot past her overstretched wet pussy lips.
“OWWW!!!! NOOO!! Aahh!!! Take it Out! You’re tearing me apart! Please stop! OWW!!” Sara balled like a baby, her toes curled, and she gritted her teeth while grabbing the bed sheets in extreme pain.
Big Dawg roared at his young white bitch and pulled her down onto his shaft as he drove his hips forward with a power that made her whole body shake wildly with pain as his giant cock inched it’s way deeper and deeper inside her aching wet pussy that was clenching for dear life around his dangerously thick cock.
Sara panted heavily and took long deep breaths trying to brace for what was to come as her poor stomach was in knots and her big breasts jiggled as she cried and wailed in pain.
Deeper and deeper her black master stretched her poor pussy out wide as he shoved and drove his tree sized cock into Sara’s wet depths.
“Ow! It hurts! Please you’re killing me!! Just take it out! OW!!!!” Sara was nearing her breaking point as she felt him lunge into her with a powerful force that made the whole bed shake.
“AAAAAHHHHRHGHGHH!!!!!!!” Sara’s painful screams echoed through the entire house as Big Dawg jammed his giant dangerous black cock knot all the way inside her quivering wet pussy.
Sara’s eyes shot open in complete utter horror as she looked up at him glaring down on her and she could feel his cock grow even harder, larger, and hotter inside her. She now knew she was locked on his giant black dick and was completely at his mercy.
Sara looked down in terror seeing almost half of the beast of a black man’s cock sticking out of her still throbbing to pound all the way into her and she pleadingly put her hands on his shoulders crying for him to stop.
“OW! Ow! You’re stuck inside me but you’re too deep! Uh! Oh! Oh my god just please don’t move It hurts so much. Oh god please don’t go any deeper!” she begged like a little bitch.
His ugly beastly eyes glared down onto Sara and then he eyed her big breasts licking his lips as she felt him flex his cock hard inside her.
“Ouch! Oh god no!” She squealed.
Big Dawg slammed into Sara with all his lustful rage as Sara’s big boobs lurched and bounced and he slammed into her again and again and again fucking her harder the more she begged him to stop.
Then with a loud plop Sara threw her head back in pain as she felt his giant cock head bust up through her cervix and slam into her womb feeling his gigantic ball sacks slam her against her bubble butt ass cheeks.
“URRRGGGHGHGHGGGH!!! OWWWWWWWW!!” Sara wailed out in pain and gasped and groaned desperately clutching her stomach and wanting to pass out as her eyes rolled back in her head.
Big Dawg sensed his bitch was about to pass out and he smacked her tits hard letting the stinging pain keep her conscious.
Sara looked up and saw the wild lustful crazed satisfaction on his ugly black monster face and sensed how good he felt to be up inside her womb with his balls pressed hard against her ass cheeks and she  just balled and looked up at him crying, “Please. It hurts so bad. I just can’t take this. Please I’m sorry. You have me now but please have mercy on me and go slow. I beg you to go slow.”
With a fiery rage Big Dawg bent down and kissed his white busty bitch passionately as he recoiled his giant black monster cock halfway out and then rammed hard into Sara’s most sacred depths. He could feel her scared deep gasps as he sucked on her tongue and wrapped his arms around her squeezing her big white soft breasts against his giant black sweaty body.
With mind blowing fucklust for Sara Big Dawg pulled his powerful hips back and then lurched and slammed and forced his throbbing black cock so hard into Sara it knocked the air out of her each time.  Sara’s eyes rolled back as her whole body shuddered in the most intensely deep and long orgasm feeling Big Dawg’s cock head slam her womb, his giant cock knot bash into her cervix, and his enormous ball sacks smash hard against her bubble butt.
“Oh my god! I’m cumming so hard it hurts! OHH MYY GAWWWDD  IT HURTS SO BADDD!! OOWWWWW!!” Sara screamed and moaned and cried feeling wave after wave of orgasmic painful pleasure course all through her body.
Goosebumps rose up all down her back and arms as the huge black monster licked and kissed all down her sweet neck and she felt his hot sticky sweat pour down her breasts, stomach, and down her legs.  
Big Dawg ran his big strong hands hungrily all over his beautiful young bitch while punishing Sara with fuck thrusts boiling over with raging lust slamming into her so hard the entire house shook. He angrily raped her brutally and savagely needing to dominate this busty young bitch and own her womb.  He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to brand her inside so deep she would never forget that she belonged to him.  And he wanted her to understand that her sexy white body and innocent soul was his property for eternity.
Sara took in deep bracing breaths as her demented black lover pulled out his cock halfway and then she squealed, screamed, and cried out gasping in tormented pleasure and pain as he slammed his black cock as hard as he could into her each time smacking his swelling giant black ball sacks against her butt.
Sara came so hard on his cock again that she cried and her ass became beat red from the slamming of his huge balls against her bubbly young ass cheeks.
Sara’s head was spinning and she couldn’t take all the deep pain and intense pleasure he was giving her. She desperately wanted it to end.  “Please cum baby. Please just cum in me. Please I beg you.” She said barely able to catch her breath as he slammed her harder.
Harder and deeper and faster Big Dawg manhandled Sara and grabbed madly at her big boobs and then wrapped his arms behind her back pinning her down so hard and pressing her up against him so tightly she thought he might break her.
Big Dawg had so many years of pent up black semen and damaged emotional abuse within his beastly body and demonic soul that he had to release it all inside of poor Sara.
He started to fuck and thump so hard into young Sara that the bed frame busted in a loud snap as Sara screamed in fear and wrapped her legs and arms around him holding on tight trying to survive.
He clutched Sara so tightly that he felt her poor young stomach stretch out against his monster abs each time he forced his cock into her tight wet womb as her vagina struggled horribly to stretch around his throbbing black cock. And he could feel her poor heart beating fast against his sweaty black chest.  Sara winced and cried as she felt his hot breath flow all down her neck as he grunted in animalistic sexual madness that made chills run down her spine all the way down to her legs. She needed him to cum quickly if she had any chance to survive this.  Sara fought to breathe and desperately whispered into his ear, “Come on baby. Cum inside me.  I want to feel you cum inside me. Please. I need your cum.”
Big Dawg licked all over her ear as he started fucking her with sheer unbridled mind blowing force, “Yes you want to have my babies. I can feel it now. I will breed you bitch.”
Sara’s mouth hung open as she felt his cock grow larger inside her and his giant ball sacks start to shake and pulse with hot semen ready to blow.
Big Dawg started fucking Sara so hard she thought her pelvis would break as he started shaking and yelling like a crazed beast.  Sara’s big breasts were lurching up and down faster and faster smacking against him as he charged all his deep sexual energy, mad rage, and years of pain into her again and again.  Sara couldn’t stop screaming and he fucked her with an insanity that hurt her pussy beyond imagination and burnt into her soul so hard she felt the two of them become one.
“OOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWWWWWWW!!!!!” Sara let out one last painful tearful scream as Big Dawg lunged his throbbing gigantic black cock into her and slammed his balls as hard as he could against her trembling ass cheeks.
The bed completely broke slamming the mattress with the two tightly joined lovers on top of it down. Sara’s beautiful blue eyes went wide in terror as she felt his giant black balls tighten against her butt as they erupted and his black monster cock flexed, throbbed, and lurched deep inside her blasting loads of hot gooey thick sticky black seed into her womb. He kissed her with mad passion ramming and bucking and fucking into her with a fury as jet upon jet of his hot black semen flooded her most sacred depths.
Sara’s whole body shook, her toes curled, and her hands trembled as she gasped and groaned in pain orgasming so hard on his throbbing black cock that she felt her entire pussy squeeze and tighten around his shaft so rigidly that it hurt. Sara blinked wildly and just let out a long sad moan in pure painful ecstasy feeling her vagina spasm violently milking his black cock stronger and stronger. She held him tightly feeling his hot black semen pouring into her womb and she started to pant hard in fear at what was happening. The black beast’s cock knot was keeping all his hot semen inside of her and the enormity of the giant gallons of cum flowing inside her was stretching out her womb and beginning to make her poor stomach swell out.
“Oh god you’re pumping me with so much cum! Please stop cumming! I don’t want to get pregnant! OWWW!!!” Sara cried out.
He kept fucking into her harder “You said you wanted my cum white bitch! Now you will take it all inside you!”
Sara held onto him in fear trembling as he pumped loads and loads of hot sticky black semen up inside her overstretched womb.
“OWWWW GAWWWDDD PLEASEEE!!!  I CAN’T STRETCH OUT ANYMORE!!”  Sara screamed as her stomach stretched and bulged out as if she were pregnant.
Big Dawg took deep sick joy in hurting Sara and filling her womb full of his black seed and he fought as hard as he could to keep trying to fill her up as much as he could pounding into her pussy with loud thuds and flexing his cock hard letting her tight pussy milk his black shaft for all it was worth.
Sara balled and clutched him in utter horror feeling her innermost depths overflow with the his thick hot semen.
“URGGH! UGHGHG!! OWW!!!”  Sara gurgled feeling like his cum was somehow up to her throat. “IT’S TOO MUCH! I CAN’T! I CAN’T!!! AAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!”
Sara felt Big Dawg’s last hot bursts of his heavy semen rush up inside her womb and her poor stomach was churning.  She breathed deeply as she felt him grab her ass and squeeze it hard flexing his cock that was locked inside her.
Big Dawg kissed, licked, and sucked her big tits and then slobbered all down her face and neck, “Sara I love you. You are my bitch forever. I will breed you every night.”
Sara felt so defiled she wanted to puke as she felt his gallons of hot cum still gushing around inside her but she bit her lip and gulped her sickening feelings down not wanting to make her new sexual master mad.
The two lovers were locked together inside Sara’s innocent sacred depths and she shuddered in sadness feeling another painful orgasm pulse through her pussy.  Sara winced as she felt his cock grow so hot and hard inside her and she started to whimper and sob as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and started fucking her again with hard deep black breeding thrusts.
Sara felt something different inside her and her eyes rolled back feeling Big Dawg’s black seed swirl and gush inside her tender uterus along with the sludgy semen of Breaker who had fucked her earlier in the night.  Little did she know a battle was being raged in her depths that would determine which big black man was going to be the one to breed her.
Big Dawg dove his mammoth black cock deeply into Sara with a deep animal instinct and stabbed harder and harder into her as she panted heavily squealing and yelping feeling her poor young womb getting pounded and filled to it’s extremes.  Big Dawg’s still ever throbbing cock lurched yet again deep inside the young girl and this time a thick hot jet of black semen shot so hard into her she could feel the heat inside her as she held him tighter feeling a powerful orgasm rock her womb sending shivers down her spine.
Sara’s body betrayed her and she moaned out in tortured pleasure, “Oh! Oh My god! Yes! Yes! Oh my god I’m cumming so hard. I can’t stop. Oh! It hurts! Owww! OWww!!!!”
Sara’s legs shook wildly and she cried out passionately as Big Dawg bucked his strong hips into hers determined to breed his young busty bitch.  Again a thick hot load of cum bursted out of Big Dawg’s cock blasting it’s way up inside Sara’s pussy pushing globs of his thick semen ever deeper inside her.  
Sara could feel something wicked happen and her eyes shot open as she clenched her teeth and felt her stomach quiver and her body shake while a hot stream of black semen flowed it’s way down both of her fallopian tubes towards her sacred eggs.
Sara felt a wave of passionate warmth flow through her as she opened her mouth and accepted Big Dawg’s wet drooling lips that wrapped around hers.  Sara returned her black master’s kisses and licked at his tounge as he wrapped it around hers.  The two forbidden lovers kissed passionately as Sara’s hips grooved into his heavy thrusts and they both breathed as one as they both came again together orgasmisming into each other to the point of no return.  Big Dawg’s slimy seed sloshed and flowed around Sara’s eggs inside her and she moaned in a passionate girly guttural defeat while Big Dawg’s black sperm penetrated one Sara’s eggs. The two cells then joined to form a single celled unit called a zygote – a change that prevents any other sperm cells from getting through.
Big Dawg continued to thrust into Sara, kissing her passionately, and she groaned, grunted, and moaned out loudly in tortured ecstasy because she couldn’t stop cumming on his giant big black cock…….

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fobbsmirandafans.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 pm

i agree i think this is the best sex scene i've seen fobbs do.
i really love the colors and the emotions and the passion and the fear.
it's extremely exciting. the best views i think were the pov views fobbs did when breaker was holding sara's neck and fucking her. it looked like you were looking right down on top of her. it was amazing

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 am

The artist took his work to another level with School Girl. The first sex scene is incredible.
My favorite picture is the girl Sara's expression in three stages as her cherry is popped. The expressions, and the crying and even the colors are just so incredible.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:43 am

I saw some teasers for this comic on a site a while back and was like holy shit!!!
I don't pay for shit on the net but when I read the story and saw what the comic was about and the teaser artwork I fucking bought a membership!
This comic is fucking incredible and the best sex art and sex story ever period end of story.
Personally I hope this comic gets updated the most. Farm Girl looks hot too but Sara is a fucking dream girl so fucking hot!

I can't fucking wait to see the artist draw Big Dawg and see Big Dawg fuck Sara balls deep and fill her teen pussy full of gallons of hot black cum!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

i loved saras expression when she oorgasmed that was so hot! saras face is so pretty!!! she looks real!

and did you guys see big dawg???? !! he looks enormous and really intimidating! i bet his cock is the size of a tree! thanks fobbs great work!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseybbc on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 am

Mmmmmm this is so hot!
I got so wet seeing Big Dawg for the first time! He looks so huge!! Mmmmmm In the story his cock is shapped like a tree with a long hard blavk shaft and a super giant cockhead and then even hotter at the base of his black shaft is a giant bulb thick part that will really stretch out a wet pussy. Mmmm I'm getting so wet thinking about how big Big Dawg's BBC is gonna be. Thank you Fobbs you sexy man.

kelseybbc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am

I've been waiting a long time to see the part where Big Dawg breeds Sara and really pounds her young pussy harder than anything and completely crushes her teen pussy.
The scene with Breaker was amazing and the best sex scene I've seen at Illustrated Interracial but once I saw the picture of Big Dawg in the panel I really got excited. Also I really looking forward to Miranda posting the next part of this epic story.

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:18 am

Shit that was hot seeing Sara gettin thumped by Breaker all night! I Was hoping for some more X Ray of Breaker filling her womb full of black cum but hopefully we will get plenty of that when Big Dawg has his way with Sara! Shit I'm dying to see Sara in that hot sexy lingerie and see how Big Big Dawg looks! Fobbs did a helluva great job drawing Big Dawg! He looks even bigger and scarier than I imagined! Shit this gonna be hot! Thanks Fobbs wherever you are out there.

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedarkness on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:51 am

I wish there were more frequent updates for this comic. No other comic even comes close to being an sexy and intense as this. I feel like whenever I see this comic the artist really takes off his gloves and has fun and is free to go all out and go extreme hardcore. School Girl Sara is the sexiest girl and artwork I've ever seen before. It's better than 3D or real porn.

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 am

bluedarkness wrote:I wish there were more frequent updates for this comic. No other comic even comes close to being an sexy and intense as this. I feel like whenever I see this comic the artist really takes off his gloves and has fun and is free to go all out and go extreme hardcore.  School Girl Sara is the sexiest girl and artwork I've ever seen before. It's better than 3D or real porn.

I know I'm fucking dying here!!!! I've read through School Girl Sara comic 200 times !!!! I need more!!!! OMG dying to see Big Dawg pound Sara's little sweet tight wet pussy! It will be the sexiest scene in all comic history! I hope Big Dawgs cock is the size of a tree! I can't wait to see Fobbs draw Sara's scared innocent expression when she she's big dawgs cock! I'm dying to see Big Dawg fuck Sara so hard! I'm dying!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am

Shit Sara looks so sexy even in a white tshirt!!! With her big boobed body and sexy ass. And shit look at Big Dawg he is a monster! Wowww this scene was so sexy seeing Sara strip in front of Big Dawg!! Look at him drolling like a mad dog! Big Dawg is a monster! Incredible artwork Fobbs ! Wish you knew how much I was really impressed! You keep drawing Sara hotter and hotter and making her more real! This is your best comic! Can't wait to see Big Dawg pound Sara so hard! Shit it's gonna be the best!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanatic on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 am

raginten wrote:Shit Sara looks so sexy even in a white tshirt!!! With her big boobed body and sexy ass. And shit look at Big Dawg he is a monster! Wowww this scene was so sexy seeing Sara strip in front of Big Dawg!! Look at him drolling like a mad dog! Big Dawg is a monster! Incredible artwork Fobbs ! Wish you knew how much I was really impressed! You keep drawing Sara hotter and hotter and making her more real! This is your best comic! Can't wait to see Big Dawg pound Sara so hard! Shit it's gonna be the best!

Hell yah! This is the best fucking comic ever made! Big Dawg looks like a black giant!! Did you see him put Breaker up against the wall!! That was epic! That showcased this black monster's power and how he is gonna use that power to dominate that young busty bitch Sara!!! I'm so fucking pumped and excited to See Big Dawg Breed School Girl Sara! Fuck she looks so hot I can't get enough of this girl! I hope Big Dawg's cock is so big and long it looks like a giant tree with that giant knob at the base so he can lock his giant black cock shaft in that busty young bitch Sara's tight pussy and pump her full of hot black cum! Yah!

fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 am

a monday update!!!????
wow ! maybe fobbs is back full strength getting excited about the best parts of school girl and farm girl! has miranda heard from fobbs?
the new panels just had me going crazy wanting to see the next part! and yeah guys i hope big dawg has the most giant big long dangerously bumpy looking crazy huge hung black cock! if anyone can draw the biggest black cock ever i know Fobbs can!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedarkness on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:26 am

The art is getting even better page by page it seems.
I hope Big Dawg's big black cock is as scary and even more intimidating than in the story.

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefuck on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 am

This is the best comic with the best sex.

forcefuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wellspring on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 pm

As of now no comic even comes close to being as sexy as this one. I hope Big Dawg is very rough and dominates Sara to extremes.

wellspring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:11 pm

julesta wrote:a monday update!!!????
wow ! maybe fobbs is back full strength getting excited about the best parts of school girl and farm girl! has miranda heard from fobbs?
the new panels just had me going crazy wanting to see the next part! and yeah guys i hope big dawg has the most giant big long dangerously bumpy looking crazy huge hung black cock! if anyone can draw the biggest black cock ever i know Fobbs can!

Yes! The artist really has an opportunity to go all out here and really show extreme penetration of a giant big black cock into a white tiny teen pussy. Want to see her stretched out to extremes and see those deeply sexual wow OOOO expressions the artists is so brilliant at making.

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDawg on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:53 am

rivers02 wrote:
julesta wrote:a monday update!!!????

Yes! The artist really has an opportunity to go all out here and really show extreme penetration of a giant big black cock into a white tiny teen pussy. Want to see her stretched out to extremes and see those deeply sexual wow OOOO expressions the artists is so brilliant at making.

The scene with Breaker was EPIC! So this next hardcore sex scene with Big Dawg is gonna be the greatest motherfucker of all!!!
Big Dawg's cock is GIGANTIC!!!! Go Fobbs Go! Bring on the epic stretching of Sara's pretty little pink teen pussy!!!

BigDawg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 am

This is my fav comic I just wish there were more updates. I'd like to see him focus on his best work.

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toosexy on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 pm

The scene coming up with Big Dawg fucking Sara is gonna be one for the ages and the ultimate scene.

toosexy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Brown on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Well,
I know everyone seems to have their favorites here but I wanna say School Girl Sara is the best comic ever made.
Every panel is like Christmas Candy. Sara is so stunningly beautiful, young, and voluptuous and to see her dominated and punished by large black monsters of men is more than anything I could ever dream. The art really comes to life more in this comic than any other one I've seen. This comic is the darkest fantasy of every man and many girls it seems deep within. I feel so lucky to be able to experience this comic in real time as it's developed. Each and every School Girl Sara update is a huge event!
Deep thanks to the artist and creator of this work!

My favorite panels of this comic are the POV views where breaker is holding Sara down by the next plunging his cock inside her and the views that show Breaker's evil black face close to Sara's scared face kissing her with strong desire and looking deeply into Sara's young innocent eyes with crazed sexual lust for her.

Jack Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top