Illustrated Interracial Is Worst Ever. I'm no longer a member. Comics old random junk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illustrated Interracial Is Worst Ever. I'm no longer a member. Comics old random junk

Post by JustAFan on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Illustrated Interracial was at its all time peak best when School Girl, FarmGirl, and Lust For The Librarian were being updated. Every single update fans were excited and there was a huge buzz and excitement all over the Internet.
Now Illustrated Interracial is at its all time worst ever. I have never seen this site so bad. Now there are random old comics no one cares about being randomly updated. The stories are terrible weak and lack the suspense and hardcore sex. Also the site seems to not have any care or support of its fans at all. Illustrated Interracial does not care or consider their fans at all whatsoever.
It's really sad to see Illustrated Interracial be so poorly run into toilet. I'm not a member of this site anymore and I don't think I will ever be a member ever again. Thanks for the good times Illustrated Interracial. Goodbye.

JustAFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illustrated Interracial Is Worst Ever. I'm no longer a member. Comics old random junk

Post by tinytreeland on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:10 pm

i really miss the exciting days when fobbs made the best stories from miranda. i think fobbs doesn't care about any of us fans now so no one cares about illustrated interracial anymore

No

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illustrated Interracial Is Worst Ever. I'm no longer a member. Comics old random junk

Post by SherrieS on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 pm

What is going on with Illustrated Interracial? I agree with most of what everyone is saying here and I know School Girl is the best to most of you but my favorite is Farm Girl. I was so thrilled to see the new character Kate introduced and I was really looking forward to seeing Kate's reluctant sex with Darkbull! It was so hot he wanted her to clean him he was a dirty black and he wanted her to clean his pipe of big black cock. Please continue on with Farm Girl and I very much enjoy School Girl as well thank you.

SherrieS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:11 pm

SherrieS wrote:What is going on with Illustrated Interracial? I agree with most of what everyone is saying here and I know School Girl is the best to most of you but my favorite is Farm Girl. I was so thrilled to see the new character Kate introduced and I was really looking forward to seeing Kate's reluctant sex with Darkbull! It was so hot he wanted her to clean him he was a dirty black and he wanted her to clean his pipe of big black cock. Please continue on with Farm Girl and I very much enjoy School Girl as well thank you.

I really like Fobbs but maybe he was just bought out by some Homo vanilla sex person who runs the site now.
You can clearly tell Fobbs the artist is not enjoying himself because the art doesn't look the same hardcore passion anymore and he rarely posts updates maybe once a week if you are lucky. I feel sorry for the guy or girl whoever Fobbs the artist is. And Miranda the writer she really writes so well and promises great comics from Illustrated Interracial but sorry Miranda you are wrong. The site is really bad now just really bad old stuff and nothing exciting.

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

blackattack wrote:
SherrieS wrote:What is going on with Illustrated Interracial? I agree with most of what everyone is saying here and I know School Girl is the best to most of you but my favorite is Farm Girl. I was so thrilled to see the new character Kate introduced and I was really looking forward to seeing Kate's reluctant sex with Darkbull! It was so hot he wanted her to clean him he was a dirty black and he wanted her to clean his pipe of big black cock. Please continue on with Farm Girl and I very much enjoy School Girl as well thank you.

I really like Fobbs but maybe he was just bought out by some Homo vanilla sex person who runs the site now.
You can clearly tell Fobbs the artist is not enjoying himself because the art doesn't look the same hardcore passion anymore and he rarely posts updates maybe once a week if you are lucky. I feel sorry for the guy or girl whoever Fobbs the artist is. And Miranda the writer she really writes so well and promises great comics from Illustrated Interracial but sorry Miranda you are wrong. The site is really bad now just really bad old stuff and nothing exciting.

i want to support fobbs the artist but his art has gotten weak and uninspiring and yeah you can just see that fobbs is not illustrating with the high level of passion and inspiration anymore because he is doing basic vanilla slutty loose pussy old lady stories that are totally boring. i should probably cancel my membership. i hate to say it but i think fobbs is letting himself get bullied or something into making these boring old comics. fobbs wherever you are you don't care about us fans. sorry

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 pm

I very sad it's gotten very bad. Illustrated Interracial still posting old comic updates and its lesbian gay stuff like Flag Girls it doesn't seem like Fobbs to do that thing.
I'm a big fan of Fobbs Blacked Soccer mommy School Girl Farm Girl but those type of great comics are no more made.
I wish people remember Fobbs for his great works and just forget about how bad it is now that is no good to be negative for the new year. Remember the great comics Fobbs made us and he is gone now but he did a great work for a time and I thank him for that yes.

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 am

georgio wrote:I very sad it's gotten very bad. Illustrated Interracial still posting old comic updates and its lesbian gay stuff like Flag Girls it doesn't seem like Fobbs to do that thing.
I'm a big fan of Fobbs Blacked Soccer mommy School Girl Farm Girl but those type of great comics are no more made.
I wish people remember Fobbs for his great works and just forget about how bad it is now that is no good to be negative for the new year. Remember the great comics Fobbs made us and he is gone now but he did a great work for a time and I thank him for that yes.

I know it looks like a really shitty terrible New Year since WhatWho and Uh Oh have their dirty scum hands around Fobbs neck. Fobbs is just letting himself be bullied into doing old vanilla boring consenual comics that are even gay and lesbian it's really the worst disgrace ever. Illustrated Interracial is destroyed and buried dead and gone as the ball drops New Year's Eve. Goodbye Illustrated Interracial. Let's hope some artist can be inspired by School Girl and Farm Girl and make hardcore Interracial the way it should be done and we all love to see.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:42 am

i miss the hardcore fobbs he was the greatest! giant bull blacks and the most intense sex ever. there will never be another comic as sexy as school girl or farm girl.
wherever fobbs is i hope he is happy and living a good life and i hope he has a happy new year.

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top