Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by 102568 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Whatwho and them say you lie! You lie to us members !?
Why do you lie I am loyal member!

102568

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by georgio on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm

102568 wrote:Whatwho and them say you lie! You lie to us members !?
Why do you lie I am loyal member!

I don't know what is going on at that site. It's gotten very sad.

georgio

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by Kenzie on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:25 am

georgio wrote:
102568 wrote:Whatwho and them say you lie! You lie to us members !?
Why do you lie I am loyal member!

I don't know what is going on at that site. It's gotten very sad.

I don't even check for updates anymore it's really a letdown.

Kenzie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by jacqueso on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:55 pm

what is wrong with this site illustrated interracial ????!!!
no consistent updates comics all messed up and gay comic no one likes???! why did you stop updating best comic farm girl and school girl ??!!!
and now comic updates all messed up! no reason to be a member because comic switches all over the place never know what it is!?
terrible site no information on mess. i don't need this confusion you say you are going to update the comic farm girl then nothing then you do one update of old comic then you do something no words don't even show up on site. this site illustrated interracial a mess and no reason to be a member anymore site is screwed up and artist doing weird updates no consistent

jacqueso

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by toosexy on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:48 am

jacqueso wrote:what is wrong with this site illustrated interracial ????!!!
no consistent updates comics all messed up and gay comic no one likes???! why did you stop updating best comic farm girl and school girl ??!!!
and now comic updates all messed up! no reason to be a member because comic switches all over the place never know what it is!?
terrible site no information on mess. i don't need this confusion you say you are going to update the comic farm girl then nothing then you do one update of old comic then you do something no words don't even show up on site. this site illustrated interracial a mess and no reason to be a member anymore site is screwed up and artist doing weird updates no consistent

I agree. I really don't know what is happening at Illustrated Interracial. The updates make absolutely no sense and are in no understandable order. It was exciting when we knew there would be a sexy continuing Farm Girl and School Girl update each week we could follow leading to the final climax we were all waiting for. I'm seriously considering canceling my membership.

toosexy

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by Selena on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:41 am

toosexy wrote:
jacqueso wrote:what is wrong with this site illustrated interracial ????!!!
no consistent updates comics all messed up and gay comic no one likes???! why did you stop updating best comic farm girl and school girl ??!!!
and now comic updates all messed up! no reason to be a member because comic switches all over the place never know what it is!?
terrible site no information on mess. i don't need this confusion you say you are going to update the comic farm girl then nothing then you do one update of old comic then you do something no words don't even show up on site. this site illustrated interracial a mess and no reason to be a member anymore site is screwed up and artist doing weird updates no consistent

I agree. I really don't know what is happening at Illustrated Interracial. The updates make absolutely no sense and are in no understandable order. It was exciting when we knew there would be a sexy continuing Farm Girl and School Girl update each week we could follow leading to the final climax we were all waiting for. I'm seriously considering canceling my membership.

I support Fobbs and Miranda but I have absolutely no interest in the old comics or gay comics.
I hope Illustrated Interracial gets back to making high quality comics full of excitement and mystery and suspense like Farm Girl and School Girl brought. Farm Girl would be so amazing for Halloween because it's getting really hot and dark.

Selena

Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by WWo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Selena wrote:
toosexy wrote:
jacqueso wrote:what is wrong with this site illustrated interracial ????!!!
no consistent updates comics all messed up and gay comic no one likes???! why did you stop updating best comic farm girl and school girl ??!!!
and now comic updates all messed up! no reason to be a member because comic switches all over the place never know what it is!?
terrible site no information on mess. i don't need this confusion you say you are going to update the comic farm girl then nothing then you do one update of old comic then you do something no words don't even show up on site. this site illustrated interracial a mess and no reason to be a member anymore site is screwed up and artist doing weird updates no consistent

I agree. I really don't know what is happening at Illustrated Interracial. The updates make absolutely no sense and are in no understandable order. It was exciting when we knew there would be a sexy continuing Farm Girl and School Girl update each week we could follow leading to the final climax we were all waiting for. I'm seriously considering canceling my membership.

I support Fobbs and Miranda but I have absolutely no interest in the old comics or gay comics.
I hope Illustrated Interracial gets back to making high quality comics full of excitement and mystery and suspense like Farm Girl and School Girl brought. Farm Girl would be so amazing for Halloween because it's getting really hot and dark.

Shut up you dumb cunt. Fobbs IS NOT going to illustrate any Miranda stories ever again so all you fucking Miranda fans can cancel your memberships and get the fuck out of here! Fobbs is going to be illustrating my favorite Flag Girls Manza and Emptiness then he will work on new stories Uh Oh has written.

WWo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum