Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by mirandamorgan on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:36 am

Hi All Fans Of Illustrated Interracial,

Our deepest apologies for the delayed updates.  The Artist Fobbs at Illustrated Interracial has been working and creating phenomenal comic updates and they will be posted very soon! Unfortunately the webmaster for Illustrated Interracial has been having personal issues and he hasn't been able to post the Artist's incredible new updates to the site yet.  The Artist Fobbs wants you all to know that he deeply cares about all of the fans of Illustrated Interracial and he has continued to work through this technical delay. So as soon as the webmaster's issues are cleared up there will be wonderful new comic updates for all Illustrated Interracial members to enjoy!

Furthermore thank you all for the amazing messages of support and concern.  As the writer for the exceptional artist Fobbs I share his great respect for all of your erotic passions, deep desires, and powerful dreams.  We are all working so hard to give you the very best at Illustrated Interracial and I will be posting the final parts of both School Girl and Farm Girl soon and Fobbs the Artist is very excited to Illustrate these fan favorites to their final conclusion.

Lastly I know so many of you have requested that there be more new short sized powerful comics with action packed panels from start to finish and Fobbs has heard you all clearly and he is excited to create new short erotic comics for all the fans in the upcoming future!
There is so much to be excited about at Illustrated Interracial and I encourage you all to be a member each and every month so you can be a part of this legendary erotic experience at Illustrated Interracial. So if you've been reading the stories here and hearing about the epic comics at Illustrated Interracial and have yet to join please join today and you will truly be amazed at all the dynamic and extraordinary comics and new art there is to enjoy! Here is the link to Illustrated Interracial to join:   http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/main.html

Thank you all so much for your support and we look forward to having you as members and giving you the very best erotic comics we can create with your fan interests first and foremost on our minds as we all embark on this incredible hot passionate journey together!

Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan
mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by Worf on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:03 am

Thank you Miranda I was going to cancel my membership since there were no new updates and no messages of anything. I thought the site was dead.  Hope you and Fobbs get that webmaster some help! I will continue my membership now and I'm looking forward to seeing those new School Girl and Farm Girl updates!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apologies For The Delayed Updates. NEW COMIC UPDATES WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON! Webmaster Having Issues.

Post by Beth on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:20 am

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SGSFan on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:46 am

Waited so long thank you.

SGSFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Looking forward to seeing the new updates from Fobbs and Miranda

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackattack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Miranda as long as you keep writing the stories for Fobbs new short comics I will be a member forever. Definitely like the other guy said get the webmaster some help! Hope the site gets fixed! Can't wait to see the new panels of Farm Girl!!!

blackattack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by treemonkey on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:00 am

Thanks when is the next Farm Girl update from Fobbs do you know?

treemonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 am

treemonkey wrote:Thanks when is the next Farm Girl update from Fobbs do you know?

I'd like to know as well. Totally into Farm Girl! Love Farm Girl and School Girl!
Also Illustrated Interracial you should hire a backup webmaster or someone who has the passwords and knowledge of your website just in case your webmaster leaves the country or something bad .

Kenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Member110 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 am

Almost three weeks now and no updates??????
Why would there not be a backup webmaster?
I'm very frustrated as a member! But this beautifully written apology and letter to us loyal members of Illustrated Interracial is worthy of great thanks.
I will continue my membership and await the new updates.

Member110

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XO19 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:26 am

It's bizarre that the webmaster would have a problem that would keep him away from his job for three weeks without warning......
I think a solid backup person with tech skills to run the site should made part of the team in case of problems like this.
I've been as patient as possible waiting for maybe new panels of School Girl. I know Farm Girl has grown to be one of Fobbs greatest comics ever but to me and I know many others School Girl Sara is Fobbs greatest comic ever and the best art I've ever seen.

XO19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1177 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:39 am

If I hadn't have seen this message I would have canceled my membership.
But since I know the artist is still working hard illustrating School Girl and Farm Girl I will continue my membership at Illustrated Interacial.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilB on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 am

I'm most looking forward to the new updates of School Girl because her school Principal is so hard for Sara and he goes phantom of the opera and hides his face so he can fuck her so hard and she doesn't know that he is someone she knows! That is soooooo hot!

AprilB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 pm

AprilB wrote:I'm most looking forward to the new updates of School Girl because her school Principal is so hard for Sara and he goes phantom of the opera and hides his face so he can fuck her so hard and she doesn't know that he is someone she knows! That is soooooo hot!

Yes! I'm so excited to see that the creepy old huge black school man sexing the young pure white Girl!
Hope to see it soon!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrumner on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:06 pm

SCHOOL GIRL AND FARM GIRL ARE LEGEND!!!
I check everyday for updates of them!!

wildrumner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sne on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 am

I canceled my membership not because of the delay of updates.
I canceled my membership because I do not want to see old comics that are boring consensual story. The art is always amazing but if the art in the comic doesn't have a story with strong reluctance then I'm not interested in seeing it sorry. Bye.

sne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 am

sne wrote:I canceled my membership not because of the delay of updates.  
I canceled my membership because I do not want to see old comics that are boring consensual story. The art is always amazing but if the art in the comic doesn't have a story with strong reluctance then I'm not interested in seeing it sorry. Bye.

Sadly I have also canceled my membership because the last three updates have been terribly disappointing old comics that are too consensual vanilla and they have no excitement or mystery in them. I'm a very big Fobbs fan but I'll save my money and wait till Fobbs Illustrates a strong hardcore forced sex story where the blacks are large and dominant and overpower the reluctant white girl. Thank you for your work Fobbs I hope you gain strength and make a strong comeback to your best work creating hardcore sex scenes like we saw in Ghetto Teen, Horny Mothers 2, School Girl, and Farm Girl which are your greatest artistic creations.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felipes on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Odo wrote:

Sadly I have also canceled my membership because the last three updates have been terribly disappointing old comics that are too consensual vanilla and they have no excitement or mystery in them.  I'm a very big Fobbs fan but I'll save my money and wait till Fobbs Illustrates a strong hardcore forced sex story where the blacks are large and dominant and overpower the reluctant white girl.  Thank you for your work Fobbs I hope you gain strength and make a strong comeback to your best work creating hardcore sex scenes like we saw in Ghetto Teen, Horny Mothers 2, School Girl, and Farm Girl which are your greatest artistic creations.

Yes sorry English no good. I cancel member to Illustrated Intteracial because I not like Emptiness and I do not like Manza no I do not like Flag Girls old comics very slow very vanilla slut older lady no good for me. I like young girl get fucked hard yes! I like young girl! I like young girl big boobs sweet face innocent get taken and fucked by black big cock like Sara girl I like so much. I see no updates of best comic school girl ? Why I don't know what ? Yes so I cancel member no offense I do not like the old lady comics that is all. Thank you.
Also I was ready to see new wonder girl so fucking hot in the Farm Girl but you not update Womder Girl on Farm and I sad about that ?
Okay thank you peace and best hopes for you . Get better soon

Felipes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Felipes wrote:
Odo wrote:

Sadly I have also canceled my membership because the last three updates have been terribly disappointing old comics that are too consensual vanilla and they have no excitement or mystery in them.  I'm a very big Fobbs fan but I'll save my money and wait till Fobbs Illustrates a strong hardcore forced sex story where the blacks are large and dominant and overpower the reluctant white girl.  Thank you for your work Fobbs I hope you gain strength and make a strong comeback to your best work creating hardcore sex scenes like we saw in Ghetto Teen, Horny Mothers 2, School Girl, and Farm Girl which are your greatest artistic creations.

Yes sorry English no good. I cancel member to Illustrated Intteracial because I not like Emptiness and I do not like Manza no I do not like Flag Girls old comics very slow very vanilla slut older lady no good for me. I like young girl get fucked hard yes! I like young girl! I like young girl big boobs sweet face innocent get taken and fucked by black big cock like Sara girl I like so much. I see no updates of best comic school girl ? Why I don't know what ? Yes so I cancel member no offense I do not like the old lady comics that is all. Thank you.
Also I was ready to see new wonder girl so fucking hot in the Farm Girl but you not update Womder Girl on Farm and I sad about that ?

Fuck you School Girl fans!! Haha Fobbs is not going to illustrate anymore Miranda stories so go fucking kill yourselves you fucking scum! Fuck you Miranda ! I hope you Die Miranda you fucking cunt! Fobbs ain't illustrating your stupid shit stories so get the fuck out of here ugly bitch!

Fobbs you made me happy illustrating Manza and I love stormbringer so keep illustrating Flag Girls!
But Jesus Fobbs four weeks go by and you only draw a few updates!?
Jesus Christ Fobbs get off you lazy ass and draw me some updates of Emptiness and some more Flag Girls. Fobbs you stupid faggot you lied about your webmaster just so you could be lazy and do less updates. Fobbs you faggot liar I'm not stupid! You lie about shit just like you lie about having fans! None of you lot fans are real Fobbs is just bullshit like Uh Oh pointed out!
Fobbs get off you lazy faggot ass and get to work! And make sure you complete every page of Stormbringers best story Flag Girls and then get to work on some of Uh-Oh's sexy stories!
Now Fobbs be a good little fag bitch and get to work!!!! You lazy faggot haha you are so fucking dumb lying about your webmaster haha you idiot. Miranda you cunt I laughed reading your bullshit Fobbs is going to do what Uh Oh and I want him to do! Fobbs is not illustrating your shit stories Miranda. Fuck you Miranda! Hope you get both your whore legs severed and cut off in a car accident ! Haha fuck your fools! Illustrated Innterracial is getting back to being good again with the great consensual stories we want!

FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:19 pm

FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker wrote:
Felipes wrote:
Odo wrote:

Fuck you School Girl fans!! Haha Fobbs is not going to illustrate anymore Miranda stories so go fucking kill yourselves you fucking scum! Fuck you Miranda ! I hope you Die Miranda you fucking cunt! Fobbs ain't illustrating your stupid shit stories so get the fuck out of here ugly bitch!

Fobbs you made me happy illustrating Manza and I love stormbringer so keep illustrating Flag Girls!
But Jesus Fobbs four weeks go by and you only draw a few updates!?
Jesus Christ Fobbs get off you lazy ass and draw me some updates of Emptiness and some more Flag Girls. Fobbs you stupid faggot you lied about your webmaster just so you could be lazy and do less updates. Fobbs you faggot liar I'm not stupid! You lie about shit just like you lie about having fans! None of you lot fans are real Fobbs is just bullshit like Uh Oh pointed out!
Fobbs get off you lazy faggot ass and get to work! And make sure you complete every page of Stormbringers best story Flag Girls and then get to work on some of Uh-Oh's sexy stories!
Now Fobbs be a good little fag bitch and get to work!!!! You lazy faggot haha you are so fucking dumb lying about your webmaster haha you idiot. Miranda you cunt I laughed reading your bullshit Fobbs is going to do what Uh Oh and I want him to do! Fobbs is not illustrating your shit stories Miranda. Fuck you Miranda! Hope you get both your whore legs severed and cut off in a car accident ! Haha fuck your fools! Illustrated Innterracial is getting back to being good again with the great consensual stories we want!

lol! Lol good job Fobbs tricking Miranda!!
Miranda you dumb bitch you fell for Fobbs trick on you! Fobbs lied there is no problem with the webmaster and Fobbs just wanted to take a break! The funniest thing is that Fobbs lied to trick Miranda and he didn't update any of her stories! lol! LOL! Fobbs is pretty lazy and dumb he screws up the comics with poor English and doesn't take the time to get the grammar right but give him credit for hurting Miranda so good. She is probably crying with that ugly bitch Christy lol. I hate the Christy stories they are that forced reluctant crap I hate like Miranda writes. Miranda and Christy are both sick cunts that is for sure. Fobbs you need to fire Christy now that you got rid of Miranda.
Fobbs was pretty cool tricking Miranda making her write a nice long letter begging people to keep their memberships to Illustrated Interracial while Fobbs took a vacation.
Fobbs you are smarter than I thought. Uh-Oh sure thought this was funny.
Fobbs please continue Flag Girls I want to see some great lesbian girl on girl sex. Hope you enjoyed your vacation Fobbs nice work on Manza and Flag Girls. Keep it up. Twisted Evil

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:35 am

Fuck yeah WWo HAHA! I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at Miranda!
I know Fobbs is laughing at Miranda too! Miranda you stupid cunt I hope you get cancer of the vagina and die a painful death HAHA!
Yeah Fobbs fucking lied so damn good! Webmaster my ass! Fobbs wanted a vacation to suck some black cock!
Yeah I love Flag Girls too! Probably my favorite next to Manza really. I love seeing girls being sluts like totally crazy and possessed and I masturbate so good to that! Makes me wanna suck some black cock while a girl jerks me off!
And I love reading these fucking fags saying they are canceling their memberships! We need all these fags here to cancel their memberships so we can tell Fobbs what to do and he can be our bitch! Whatever it takes to see more Manza and Flag Girls the best comics! I'm gonna post more because it's clear Fobbs listens to real men like us who are strong and kick Fobbs ass to do what we want! Fobbs doesn't fear the idiot nice Miranda pussy fans who write nice shit. WWo lets keep this up because Fobbs fears Uh-Oh and you and I and we need to really kick Fobbs faggot ass and get him to work!
You hear that Fobbs you better get to work on our comics you little bitch!Fobbs you know your place! You are a stupid man who is a half ass shitty artist and you need to do what you are told because you are our bitch you understand? I'm serious Fobbs I'm going hard on you because you need punishment ! That is what you are in the food chain. You are a simple bitch. You pissed us off drawing that stupid Miranda shit but now you are being a good little bitch. Do good boy Fobbs. We are at the top and you serve us because you are an artist and we are your customers! The few customers you have who have great taste!
Now get your ass to work Fobbs! Good boy making Flag Girls and Manza by the way stop the no words bullshit it is way too forced and we need to see only consensual comics.

FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 am

FobbsIsMyGoodCockSucker wrote:Fuck yeah WWo HAHA! I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at Miranda!
I know Fobbs is laughing at Miranda too! Miranda you stupid cunt I hope you get cancer of the vagina and die a painful death HAHA!
Yeah Fobbs fucking lied so damn good! Webmaster my ass! Fobbs wanted a vacation to suck some black cock!
Yeah I love Flag Girls too! Probably my favorite next to Manza really. I love seeing girls being sluts like totally crazy and possessed and I masturbate so good to that! Makes me wanna suck some black cock while a girl jerks me off!
And I love reading these fucking fags saying they are canceling their memberships! We need all these fags here to cancel their memberships so we can tell Fobbs what to do and he can be our bitch! Whatever it takes to see more Manza and Flag Girls the best comics! I'm gonna post more because it's clear Fobbs listens to real men like us who are strong and kick Fobbs ass to do what we want! Fobbs doesn't fear the idiot nice Miranda pussy fans who write nice shit. WWo lets keep this up because Fobbs fears Uh-Oh and you and I and we need to really kick Fobbs faggot ass and get him to work!
You hear that Fobbs you better get to work on our comics you little bitch!Fobbs you know your place! You are a stupid man who is a half ass shitty artist and you need to do what you are told because you are our bitch you understand? I'm serious Fobbs I'm going hard on you because you need punishment ! That is what you are in the food chain. You are a simple bitch. You pissed us off drawing that stupid Miranda shit but now you are being a good little bitch. Do good boy Fobbs. We are at the top and you serve us because you are an artist and we are your customers! The few customers you have who have great taste!
Now get your ass to work Fobbs! Good boy making Flag Girls and Manza by the way stop the no words bullshit it is way too forced and we need to see only consensual comics.

Lol!! Yeah man it's hilarious and I'm very happy to see Flag Girls and Manza back. Uh Oh keeps telling me not to mention his name and don't discus him but really who cares that Fobbs reads this? Fobbs has no self respect and is a lame man who draws sex for a living so how pathetic is that? Fobbs is probably some butt ugly kid sitting in his moms basement drawing pictures. So yeah Uh Oh and I tried being nice to Fobbs on the old board but that didn't work. Unfortunately our favorite comics Flag Girls Manza don't have a ton of fans like Miranda's crap does so we don't have majority. So we need to spreak and speak loud and shout them down. Most importantly you are exactly right we need to push Fobbs and beat him up because it's working. Number one Fobbs deserves to have his ass kicked for illustrating that Miranda cunt's shit. Number two Fobbs really does shitty work most of the time and we need to point that out to him so he can do better and make high quality consensual comics with correct grammar and punctuation. I'm glad Fobbs sees what we say because it will confirm in his mind that we see him as our bitch and the truth is he is our bitch. Weak people like Fobbs are born to be contolled like Rats running in a maze. So yes we definitely need to keep the heat turned up on Fobbs, he needs to feel the pain and learn to listen to us or else.
Also man change your name. It's too obvious who you are with the name fobbssuckscock it's funny yeah but whoever the mod is here keeps banning you if you use that name.
Fobbs I know you are reading this. Listen closely. You aren't shit. You never were. Look around no one is posting and praising you because you are a shitty comic maker. Fobbs you did a good job on the last updates but next we need to see some better quality in your comics. Take an English class and learn some fucking basic writing skills so your comics don't look like shit okay? The girls in Flag Girls still look sketchy so clean that shit up and make them look more real and not cartoony like you do 90 percent of the time! You took a long month vacation Fobbs so I hope you practiced your drawing and gramner because you are gonna need to improve your skills to give Flag Girls art that is as good as the story.

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSchooled on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Fuck you punks. I don't wanna see no old lady shit. And fuck you Whatwho and Uh Oh for bullying Fobbs my favorite artist. I fucking smash your face for saying shit about my brother Fobbs!
Fobbs ain't scared of you punks. You watch Fobbs gonna keep it real and sexy and update his best School Girl and Farm Girl soon! Fobbs gonna school you fools! Fobbs is the best fucking artist he ain't letting you punks bully him to making old shit.
Fobbs is da MAN! Fobbs my brother don't let these limp dick fools bully you. Fobbs you da man ! Stay strong Fobbs my brother!

BlackSchooled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 pm

BlackSchooled wrote:Fuck you punks. I don't wanna see no old lady shit. And fuck you Whatwho and Uh Oh for bullying Fobbs my favorite artist. I fucking smash your face for saying shit about my brother Fobbs!
Fobbs ain't scared of you punks. You watch Fobbs gonna keep it real and sexy and update his best School Girl and Farm Girl soon! Fobbs gonna school you fools! Fobbs is the best fucking artist he ain't letting you punks bully him to making old shit.
Fobbs is da MAN! Fobbs my brother don't let these limp dick fools bully you. Fobbs you da man ! Stay strong Fobbs my brother!

Hey nigger go back to Africa and get some education next time before you post your nigger jibberish.
Fobbs is not going to illustrate any more Miranda Cunt Morgan stories so cancel your membership and get the hell out of here you dumb nigger.

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tayloretta on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Illustrated Interracial is dead and this board is dead.

tayloretta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 102568 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:01 am

Your site lies! There has been no Farm Girl or SchoolGirl comic update for two months! Illustrated Interracial does not listen or care for its members. Worst site I've ever been to. We need to tell the better business Bureau about how terrible this site is.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top