Important Message To All Fans Of Illustrated Interracial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important Message To All Fans Of Illustrated Interracial.

Post by mirandamorgan on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

Hi Guys,

I am still writing for Illustrated Interracial and you all have so much wonderful artwork to look forward to from Fobbs! Fobbs is taking his art to a new high level of exceptional majesty and please continue to be a part of Illustrated Interracial so you can join in the fun exciting erotic experience! There are new very powerful hardcore interracial scenes coming up with Sara, Jessica, and the new character Kate!
We cherish each and every one of you fans so much and your passions and dreams are so dear to us. Fobbs is working harder than ever to create the very best artwork for you his fans. And if you are still curious and haven't joined yet I deeply encourage you to join Illustrated Interracial and see all the incredible comics Fobbs has created. It is a truly unique experience and a sensational moving feeling to see Fobbs phenomenal comics.

Thank you all so much!

I will be writing with all my heart and soul for you all and I will continue to honor all your requests and listen to your desires.

Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important Message To All Fans Of Illustrated Interracial.

Post by Worf on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 am

Miranda your stories are the greatest. I just wish every comic was based on your stories. Illustrated Interracial needs you. Us fans need you. Please help Fobbs stay strong and make the best comics like School Girl. Thank you.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:42 am

I only support Fobbs and Miranda comics. I support no other artists and no gay comics or stuff like that. I'm Really upset with the few people attacking Fobbs and Miranda.

Kenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renee23 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Sorry Miranda but the problem is that you aren't writing all the comics. Of course Farm Girl and School Girl are so hot but we need a third story from you to be illustrated. That Beggers comic is the most poorly written junk I've ever read. Why would Fobbs illustrate such a poorly written gay story I don't get it? Fobbs must be controlled by someone disgraceful now who doesn't care about us fans. I don't get it? I pay for a membership and I always get irratated when Farm Girl and School Gorl are interrupted by poorly written stories like Beggars. I don't get it.

Renee23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:40 am

Miranda here's an important message to you.
Stop being a fool. Fobbs doesn't give a shit about you. Fobbs is obviously WhatWho and Uh Oh's bitch. Fobbs just posted an update of Flag Girls my god what the hell is worse than seeing gay comics and old shitty stories. Illustrated Intteracial is going into the toilet. Miranda you did what you could and gave us some great comics I give you credit for that. But Miranda you need to wise up and understand that your support to Illustrated Interracial means nothing to Fobbs and whoever is running that god awful site now. Miranda take your talents to an artist who will appreciate you. Fobbs and Whatwho and Uh Oh are spitting in your face and laughing at you Miranda. And please don't waste your time emailing me and asking for me to continue to be a member. It's been forever since a school girl update and I doubt Fobbs will continue FarmGirl and if he does he is just playing with you Miranda just so you will keep being loyal to him. I encourage everyone who are fans of Miranda to cancel your membership at Illusttated Interracial. It's not worth paying money to wait week after week for only one or maybe two at the most Miranda written comics to be illustrated by Fobbs.
So Miranda do yourself a big favor and just move on girl. You are a very classy lady and you don't deserve to be treated like a bitch by Fobbs and Uh Oh. hope you read this. Good luck with your life

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Well illustrated Intteracial lies when they say "We Make Comics Oir Members Want To See"
From what I recall only Uh Oh and whatwho wanted to see Flag Girls.
I'm definitely considering canceling my membership. All these hot new stories and updates from Miranda and we get the worst written story ever Flag Girls that wasted like 100 pages with nothing no sex and no nudity.
Sorry Fobbs but Flag Girls is a LAME story. Come on Fobbs you are better than that.
- Unless the rumor that WhatWho are UhOh run Illustrated is true. If Uh Oh is Fobbs boss then it's not Fobbs fault but who knows what crap is going on there. The updates at IllustratedcIntteracial keep getting more and more disappointing. Next we will probably see a lesbian scene illustrated or something pathetic like that.
Illustrated Intteracial is becoming a disaster of a website. I agree with Darklander.

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonseed on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:34 pm

All I know is I'm dying to see more Of School Girl and Farm Girl and anything that Fobbs and Miranda make together. I hope the rumors aren't true.

dragonseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pabloarroyo on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:35 am

Hello miranda morgan I would like that some day you or your great artists realizen one comics Denise Milani is a super busty woman I would love to see her in a comic fucked by some black, sorry for my English.

pabloarroyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandamorgan on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:17 am

Hi Guys!

Everyone I have gotten a message from Fobbs! He is excited to finish Farm Girl and School Girl and has expressed his great enjoyment of Illustrating these two stories that so many of you wonderful amazing fans helped to create!!!
I'm not sure what the cause of the delay in the updates at Illustrated Interracial is though I encourage you to continue to keep your membership and I'm very confident that new updates will be posted soon!  As soon as I get more information I will share it to you all!
And big news I'm going to be posting the very last parts of Farm Girl and School Girl soon and I've worked harder than ever before to honor Fobbs the most phenominal artist and most importantly to honor all of you incredible fans by giving your stories the most powerful climatic  conclusions ever!

Thank you all so much! Please know Fobbs is so happy to Illustrate for you all and is so thankful for your awesome support of his site Illustrated Interracial.

Sincerely,

Miranda Morgan

mirandamorgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top