Fanart Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fanart Thread

Post by AnnaK on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:21 am

Hi!

First of all love the comics!! Easily the hottest story/pictures I've come across.

I wasn't sure whether to open a new thread for this or not, or even if posting it would even be ok...

Anyway, I made some fanart inspired by your art and thought of sharing it. It lacks finesse but I hope you enjoy it anyway Smile

AnnaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fanart Thread

Post by julesta on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:45 am

omg that is so hot! i love your art! it's a great tribute to fobbs please post more here!

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52 am

I love it! Hard domination of a lady by a big hung black!
I'd like to see more as well. I request to see a dark haired brunette school girl pinned on her back with her legs forcibly spread wide and a hulking black fucking her balls deep while she is crying

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:04 am

Selena wrote:I love it! Hard domination of a lady by a big hung black!
I'd like to see more as well. I request to see a dark haired brunette school girl pinned on her back with her legs forcibly spread wide and a hulking black fucking her balls deep while she is crying

yeah great request! ii get so excited when i see people inspired by fobbs because he inspired me and helped my life! fobbs should be so proud he inspired this art. i know he inspired miranda morgan to write and look what he created! fobbs created miranda morgan the greatest erotic writer of all time. this is really awesome! fobbs makes all the girls wet! you can feel it! fobbs is the greatest !

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:40 am

I really like your art especially how intense it is. I wish every comic could be this hardcore. Right now School Girl Sara and Farm Girl are the hottest comics and stories on the net but we really need to have all three fobbs comics to be amazing and up to Miranda's high standard of hardcore story. It's not Fobbs fault I'm pretty sure he just rents illustrated interracial from some gay person who forced him to draw that terrible gay crap story beggers it's really bad I feel sorry for fobbs and all his fans when I see an update from a story that isn't from Miranda. Keep up your great work. Thanks

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:01 am

I'm gonna be honest ....
If you lookat Fobbs art when he first started it wasn't near as good as Anna's K's first artistic creation here! Now yes Fobbs has grown like a sun in space and is the greatest artist in the world mainly because he has had the epic hot stories from Miranda to give him the story foundation he always needed and deserved.
Anna K I think your art is awesome because for a first timer I think it's the best art I've ever seen! So I would say you have the potential to be great friendly competition to Fobbs In the future if you keep working your craft. And it will make the fans so much happier to have more art to enjoy! Like Fobbs is Michael Jordan and you could be Kobe Bryant! Or Fobbs is like Meryl Streep and you are like Jennifer Laurence!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraFan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:07 am

I like AnnaK's art too. AnnaK could you draw a picture of School Girl Sara getting raped with POV view those are my favorite views like Fobbs makes. Like the one with breakers hand around her neck showing her spread out and fucked in get pussy like from Breakers point of view and let's see if you can give her that scared crying expression. I hope Fobbs sees it and then he will make more updates of School Girl more often instead of that beggers comic its worst writing ever.

SaraFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaK on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:09 am

Hi again Very Happy

Fobbs and Miranda ARE amazing. I gained even more respect for them when I started doing the tribute, it made me realize how good they must be to consistently develop their art.

The request sounds good, I'm imagining a very dark scenario for it and got all tingly, hahaha. But I'm not that good. It would be to embarrassing to tell how much time it took me to make the picture above, so let's just say I'm not that proficient. Learned a lot, though.

AnnaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:12 am

AnnaK wrote:Hi again Very Happy

Fobbs and Miranda ARE amazing. I gained even more respect for them when I started doing the tribute, it made me realize how good they must be to consistently develop their art.

The request sounds good, I'm imagining a very dark scenario for it and got all tingly, hahaha. But I'm not that good. It would be to embarrassing to tell how much time it took me to make the picture above, so let's just say I'm not that proficient. Learned a lot, though.

I had to say Anna you are a very sexy girl like Miranda. Seeing Miranda's stories really turns me on and your picture really turned me on because you are a girl. I don't know if that makes sense to you but you are ultra sexy girl to think and create art like that. You are really really sexy mind and soul everything

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraFan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:14 am

Worf wrote:

I had to say Anna you are a very sexy girl like Miranda.  Seeing Miranda's stories really turns me on and your picture really turned me on because you are a girl. I don't know if that makes sense to you but you are ultra sexy girl to think and create art like that. You are really really sexy mind and soul everything

Hey I wonder if AnnaK draws herself like Miranda writes about herself?
AnnaK do you know that Miranda created Sara to be like her?
Are you like the blond girl you drew?

SaraFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:16 am

SaraFan wrote:
Worf wrote:

I had to say Anna you are a very sexy girl like Miranda.  Seeing Miranda's stories really turns me on and your picture really turned me on because you are a girl. I don't know if that makes sense to you but you are ultra sexy girl to think and create art like that. You are really really sexy mind and soul everything

Hey I wonder if AnnaK draws herself like Miranda writes about herself?
AnnaK do you know that Miranda created Sara to be like her?
Are you like the blond girl you drew?

Stupid boys! Don't scare AnnaK away! Lol! Stop hitting on her.
Hit on me instead..mmmmmmm

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraFan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:18 am

I'm not hitting on her I just asked a question I was curious gezzzz
Anyway you probably aren't as hot as AnnaK . What can write or draw huh?

SaraFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:19 am

SaraFan wrote:I'm not hitting on her I just asked a question I was curious gezzzz
Anyway you probably aren't as hot as AnnaK . What can write or draw huh?

What is this a chat room now? Lol?
I can't draw or write but I have big boobs and a warm mouth to suck on something big....mmm

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 am

???? you girls drive me crazy writing like kelsey does when she gets all wet for fobbs and that miss jennifer girl.
anyway yeah annak you know she is sexy look at what she illustrated. she wants a big strong man to really sex her hard. oh man this is hot

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaK on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:24 am

I shall remain anonymous! Cool
Despite the girl in the picture not being me (for starters I don't have turquoise eyes, but then again who does?) there is of course self insertion. That sounded lewder than it should, hahaha

AnnaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:27 am

AnnaK are you planning on becoming an artist? Are you a young girl like Miranda? Did yiu know Miranda is a virgin? She posted about it once a while back. Crazy to think. AnnaK have you been with a black are you a wild girl or one of those girl next door types like Miranda that have secret fantasies?

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 am

AnnaK wrote:I shall remain anonymous!  Cool
Despite the girl in the picture not being me (for starters I don't have turquoise eyes, but then again who does?) there is of course self insertion. That sounded lewder than it should, hahaha

yeah of course we all want to be anon but please tell us about your sexuality like miranda did. it's really hot and interesting. when i read about miranda it made me want to read her stories more .

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:33 am

AnnaK is getting all the attention I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 am

AnnaK thank you for your art it made my day. It really turned me on especially after missing Fobbs panels that weren't posted.
AnnaK you are ver sexy!

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaK on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 am

I understand, but to be honest the thread has veered in a direction I didn't intend it to. Ask Becca lol

I stand by what I said in the first post, I don't know if this is ok and how it will be embraced by Fobbs and Miranda. There are no ill intentions but I understand it could be taken either way. So for now I'll just wait.

AnnaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beetlejuice on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 am

What the hell? That AnnaK girl created a sexual
eruption in here! Everyone's talking !
Hell yeah for a beginner artist that picture is fucking
great and really sexy I just would rather see the black
Pushing her down on a bed . I'm not a fan of standing
up sex

beetlejuice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:41 am

AnnaK wrote:I understand, but to be honest the thread has veered in a direction I didn't intend it to. Ask Becca lol

I stand by what I said in the first post, I don't know if this is ok and how it will be embraced by Fobbs and Miranda. There are no ill intentions but I understand it could be taken either way. So for now I'll just wait.

What do mean? I'm sure Fobbs and Miranda will love what you made!
This is Fobbs Forum and he said seeing art inspires him I read that he said he likes to see other artists work.
Your writing reminds me a little of Miranda's too I'm sure she inspired you she is a really nice girl almost too nice if you as me

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:44 am

Hello AnnaK please make a picture of Katy Perry getting raped by Big Dawg! Please? Thank you ! It will get everyone pumped and excited for the new chapter of Farm Girl I've been waiting for my whole life to see!!!!!!'

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 am

Stupid boys!! Lol lol !
I will email Miranda so she can come here and make AnnaK feel welcome. Poor girl was afraid to post her art probably cause she is intimidated by Fobbs amazing art but she shouldn't feel scared or anything it took a lot of courage for her to post her art!
And guess what it's really hot art and pretty impressive for a first timer! AnnaK I will email Miranda you will see you are welcome here! Anyone who are fans of Fobbs and Miranda are welcome here!

Becca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraFan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:51 am

katykatfan wrote:Hello AnnaK please make a picture of Katy Perry getting raped by Big Dawg! Please? Thank you ! It will get everyone pumped and excited for the new chapter of Farm Girl I've been waiting for my whole life to see!!!!!!'

Hey dude I made my request first. yeah Katy is the hottest girl pretty much ever but Sara is my favorite so AnnaK can do my request first okay? Thanks

SaraFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top