Big Disappointment And Turn Off At Illustrated Interracial

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Big Disappointment And Turn Off At Illustrated Interracial

Post by WWo on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:03 pm

FobbsIsAGoodCocksucker wrote:
WWo wrote:The big disappointment at Illustrated Interracial was the trash Miranda and Fobbs created......
Finally we can get back to normal at Illustrated Interracial and see some great comics like Flag Girls again that is consensual sex the way it should be.  I talked to Uh-Oh and he made it clear to Fobbs that obviously none of his fans are real. Seriously Fobbs isn't anything amazing like all these fake people here say. Fobbs is a good artist but nothing special and Fobbs is definitely not worthy of all the fake praise he gets on the forum. Uh Oh and I are sure too that Miranda Morgan is sick girl with serious issues. What kind of sick girl would write the trash she writes. Miranda obviously tried to corrupt Fobbs into making those sick trashy comics like Farm Girl and School Girl that everyone should be ashamed of. Fobbs is an illiterate man who is a disgrace for drawing the rape scenes he did. Uh-Oh and I believe Fobbs should take those trash comics down and place a formal apology on his site for being such a sick bastard illustrating Miranda's trash. Really obviously Fobbs is a little "slow" and mentally challenged so perhaps we can forgive him now that he is continuing his best comic Flag Girls.
Everyone here you are pure trash. And Miranda Morgan there is a hot place in hell waiting for you when you die. You are scum.
So say goodbye to the trash comics Farm Girl and School Girl and there will definitely be no more new comics from Miranda Morgan.
Uh-Oh is an incredible person and he really took command of Fobbs and put him in his place. Uh-Oh is the best writer and his stories will be made into comics. So yes Illustrated Interracial never had that many fans but the few fans we have are pure class and we only want to see good consensual sex and willing interracial breeding and pregnancy. Really the few of us who were always here need to thank Uh-Oh because he is making sure that Fobbs doesn't make trash art from trash Miranda stories ever again. Welcome back illustrated Interracial! Can't wait to see Emptiness Flag Girls and Manza continue onward!
Fuck yes! Emptiness is back! Cock Sucking Fag Fobbs is being a good little bitch now. Thank you Uh-Oh for taking charge of Illustrated Interracial! Bobs is such a fucking piece of fag shit for illustrate ting that cunt bitch Miranda's shot stories! All these fans here are sheep! Fucking dumb sheep! Everyone knows Fobbs is a shitty artist fuck he sucks most of the time but Emptiness and Manza and Flag Girls are good stories so at least that's good enough for Fobbs shitty art to make the comic readable at least. Now Fobbs be a good little bitch and keep making Emptiness Flag Girls and Manza. Then after you give those stories a good proper ending with slutty consensual sex we love you can blow your fucking pathetic brains out for illustrating those fucking shot Miranda Stories! Fuck that made me so fuckinh pissed Fobbs illustrated Miranda's bullshit !!! Fuck you Fobbs! You owe us now! Don't illustrate Miranda's bullshit again ! Now good job being a good little bitch and make only consensual slutty comics! Thank you Uh-Oh!!!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm! I'm know Uh-Oh appreciates the support too. I'm most looking forward to Emptiness and especially Manza. I get so excited to masturbate to seeing a woman be a complete slut for black cock and cumming like a slut so good. We will get to see some great girl on girl too in Flag Girls.

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MaMbA on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm

WhatWho and Uh-Oh you are scum!
Fobbs is a great man and he deserves great respect for his work!
Fobbs will not let you bully him! Fobbs is the best!

MaMbA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:13 pm

MaMbA wrote:WhatWho and Uh-Oh you are scum!
Fobbs is a great man and he deserves great respect for his work!
Fobbs will not let you bully him! Fobbs is the best!

Both Fobbs and Miranda deserve big respect. I hope they are alright and they continue their epic work soon.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top