Big Disappointment And Turn Off At Illustrated Interracial

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Disappointment And Turn Off At Illustrated Interracial

Post by bluedarkness on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:39 am

Please don't delete my post. I'm a very big Fobbs Fan but something is terribly wrong at Illustrated Interracial.
We all know School Girl and Farm Girl have become the biggest fan favorites ever and anything Miranda writes is so sexy!
But Lust For The Librarian has now become one of the worst most terribly bad comics ever! Lust For The Librarian has become the biggest turn off ever! I actually get sick now when I see an unfortunate update for that badly written comic. The art is always great but the story of Lust For The Librarian is really a disgrace and others seem extremely turned off and disappointed about it too.
The last updates for that terrible story have shown white on white consensual sex which is the worst thing ever and has many empty pages with no sex and nothing but bizarre and meaningless writing. The latest update shows the woman just driving around doing nothing and then shows her willingly picking up one of the blacks that violated her??
That doesn't even make sense. And if there is another terrible consenual sex scene I think we all should be concerned!
Is SuckMyBalls unfortunately correct? I hope not!
It seems even Christy is so turned off too she knows everyone hates lust for the librarian and didn't even put it in her Twitter updates!
I really hope Fobb's chooses whichever of the three new amaxingly sexy stories Miranda has written Savaged, Katy Blacked, or Teen Breeding and makes one of them a new comic soon.
It's so painful, hurtful, and a big turn off to see so much great Fobbs Art wasted on a terrible story that no one likes.
Please make only Miranda Morgan stories that are written exclusively for Fobbs. Nothing is sexier than Miranda's writing. Fobbs great at only deserves the best writer Miranda Morgan.
Thank you.

bluedarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Disappointment And Turn Off At Illustrated Interracial

Post by Beth on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 pm

I completely agree.
I have never been so turned off in my life as I have been seeing the updates for Lust For The Librarian.
Is Fobbs going to diss all us fans and his greatest lover and admirer writer and supporter Miranda and choose some other crappy author's story instead of choosing one of Miranda's erotic works for the next new comic?
I wonder what's going on too? It doesn't even make sense?? Why is Fobbs hurting himself like this and ruining his legacy?
If Fobbs does another boring and poorly written story like Flag Girls that had endless pages of nothing going on then Fobbs legacy will be in jeporady.
Miranda really understands what us fans want now and she writes specifically for Fobbs. All of her new stories especially Savaged By Africans will be super exciting from the very start and will have all us fans in an excited frenzy and will bring in more fans.
Fobbs has the opportunity to be the greatest erotic artist of all time if he chooses Miranda as his writer.
If Fobbs goes back to picking out long form written erotic stories like he used to that takes weeks and long months to even get to the sex parts he will lose members but worst of all his great art will be forgotten and his legacy and Illustrated Interracial will be forever ruined.
I'm so worried about this. School Girl and Farm Girm are the greatest art works ever and are more exciting than movies because they are so well written and start off hot intense and sex filled.
Someone needs to make sure Fobbs sees Miranda's new stories and is still supporting him whole heartedly.
How could Fobbs ever believe the crazy lies spammed about Miranda from WhatWho and Mellisa Hall who was reallywhynot. ( they both posted those animated GIFS and wrote "bro". I don't know any girls who write "bro".
I'm so worried. Fobbs great comics and Illustrated Interracial may soon be dead, ruined, and forgotten and us fans will lose all the passion, excitement, and sexual rush we have been so happy to enjoy.

Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julesta on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 pm

i have no idea why fobbs drew white people having sex and i don't know why that sucky story hasn't been ended. i don't know what that's all about. let's just try and stay positive and enjoy school girl and farm girl while they last.

julesta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rivers02 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Lust For The Librarian has 8 Pages Of No Interracial Sex In The Middle of the comic!!! Almost 10 Pages of no interracial sex???????
What a disgrace!!!!!
Extremely poorly written story not written for a comic!!! Please no more long boring stories !!!! This is terrible!

rivers02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:57 am

rivers02 wrote:Lust For The Librarian has 8 Pages Of No Interracial Sex In The Middle of the comic!!! Almost 10 Pages of no interracial sex???????
What a disgrace!!!!!
Extremely poorly written story not written for a comic!!! Please no more long boring stories !!!! This is terrible!

Yeah at don't know what is going on at that site. What a mess. Four updates wasted on a really crappy story and no sex. Thats not what I pay to see. It would be great to have consistently quality sex comics like School Girl and Farm Girl but crap like Lust For The Librarian leaves a bad taste in your mouth. A whole week of waiting for a good update and you get a crappy comic like Lust for The Librarian? What is going on? Question No

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremepenetration on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:52 am

This is horrible. What a horrible waste of time for such a talented artist. Fobbs deserves the best Miranda stories and not these lame generic horribly written stories. I feel bad for the artist but most of all I feel bad for us fans.......

extremepenetration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by felixjat on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:12 am

I'm no follower I just look around out of curiosity at different sites and pay for a membership at illuatrated interracial when there's a sexy hardcore comic like ghetto teen or school girl.

But I enjoyed reading the old forum. I find it odd that no one here has mentioned that Fobbs completely lied to his fans. I completely think it should be his choice what comics to do but he explicitly wrote that he thought that Quantum Ferocity's improved version of Librarian Train was " awesome" and that he would illustrate it. Well he never did that. Instead he kept with the terrible first version ending from black demon that was horribly written and seems to have a giant level of dislike from everyone.
Remember when Uh Oh and WhatWho was trying to get everyone banned so just those two could control Fobbs? Well I was one of the many people who was emailed by both Quantum and Miranda numerous times asking for me to please continue being a member. I was shocked that Quantum and Miranda had such a loyality to Fobbs even after Fobbs let Whatwho and Uh Oh piss and shit all over them.
I think it would be good for Fobbs to make it right to himself, his fans, and his biggest supporters Miranda and Quantum and make Teen Breeding a short comic and then chose which Miranda Morgan Katy Perry Parody he likes and start it as well while ending the terrible Librarian comic.
School Girl and Farm Girl are legendary and have such a huge fan following that they should continue as well.
I can tell by reading here that a lot of Fobbs fans are on the fence and unsure if Fobbs cares about them or not. Id like to see Fobbs keep all his hard earned fans and keep his greatest writer Miranda by choosing whichever Miranda story he likes or simply instructing Miranda to write what he wishes since she so kindly volunteered to do for him and has been so nice to write requests and make changes for us fans.
Thanks for reading. Good luck to Fobbs he seems like a smart and respectable guy. He has made some mistakes but nobody's perfect.
It would really be awesome to see Fobbs redeem himself. The opportunity is his to take. Let's hope Fobbs is really the great man so many of you think him to be.

felixjat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:35 am

felixjat wrote:I'm no follower I just look around out of curiosity at different sites and pay for a membership at illuatrated interracial when there's a sexy hardcore comic like ghetto teen or school girl.

But I enjoyed reading the old forum. I find it odd that no one here has mentioned that Fobbs completely lied to his fans. I completely think it should be his choice what comics to do but he explicitly wrote that he thought that Quantum Ferocity's improved version of Librarian Train was " awesome" and that he would illustrate it. Well he never did that. Instead he kept with the terrible first version ending from black demon that was horribly written and seems to have a giant level of dislike from everyone.
Remember when Uh Oh and WhatWho was trying to get everyone banned so just those two could control Fobbs? Well I was one of the many people who was emailed by both  Quantum and Miranda numerous times asking for me to please continue being a member. I was shocked that Quantum and Miranda had such a loyality to Fobbs even after Fobbs let Whatwho and Uh  Oh piss and shit all over them.
I think it would be good for Fobbs to make it right to himself, his fans, and his biggest supporters Miranda and Quantum and make Teen Breeding a short comic and then chose which Miranda Morgan Katy Perry Parody he likes and start it as well while ending the terrible Librarian comic.
School Girl and Farm Girl are legendary and have such a huge fan following that they should continue as well.
I can tell by reading here that a lot of Fobbs fans are on the fence and unsure if Fobbs cares about them or not. Id like to see Fobbs keep all his hard earned fans and keep his greatest writer Miranda by choosing whichever Miranda story he likes or simply instructing Miranda to write what he wishes since she so kindly volunteered to do for him and has been so nice to write requests and make changes for us fans.
Thanks for reading. Good luck to Fobbs he seems like a smart and respectable guy. He has made some mistakes but nobody's perfect.
It would really be awesome to see Fobbs redeem himself. The opportunity is his to take. Let's hope Fobbs is really the great man so many of you think him to be.

Shit yeah I forgot about what Fobbs wrote about Quantum. Wish he would have used Quantum's version to make Librarian train.
Let's just hope that Librarain story is over and done and hopefully Christy or Miranda or one of the good people can send Fobbs Katy Kat Blacked, Teen Breeding, or Savaged By Africans and let him pick what he likes.
If Fobbs always uses only the best Miranda stories he will have me as a member for life and he will be a hero to everyone.
Let's just keep the hope. I admit I was upset about the harassment I got at the old forum but as you said Fobbs can make things right for himself and everybody by using all the great writing Miranda will give him to make the best comics.
Keep the hope!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 am

I'm definitely on the fence,
I want to believe that Fobbs does care about us his clients and fans.
But that bad junk story comic Lust For The Librarian has me scratching my head.
What is Fobbs doing????? That story has the worst ending ever and is poorly written all the way through!!!
So many pages of it just show Pics of butt ugly black guys standing in a gang and empty pages of the female character doing nothing!!
And sex with a white guy!!!! ??? I think I'm gonna puke that's so sickening to see!!
We all get excited to see School Girl then our sex drives are killed spit on and smashed with that junk crap story Lust For Librarain!!
I'm freaking out because I really think Fobbs is gonna make a new comic that has a shitty crappy story!!!
Miranda's stories are the only ones worthy of being comics! The main reason is that she has them full of hardcore sex and there isn't any bullshit waste in them! And she custom writes for Fobbs and us fans!!!!!
Why is Fobbs gonna disgrace everything and make new comics that suck because the stories are so badly written and not made for comics?
I'm on the fence! I have little to no hope! Raginten no offense I know you say you have poor eyesight because your service to our county , and thank you sir for your service but you are blind because you are not facing reality that Fobbs doesn't care about you and he doesn't care about us fans! I'm sorry but it's looking bad!!! Fobbs is going to let whatwho and MelissaHall control him. They must own the Illustrated Interracial site or something I think.
It seems so cause whatwho personally trashed Fobbs constantly and called loyal members and good girls cunts!! And Fobbs didn't ban him !
Fobbs really is the puppet of whatwho ! Can't you guys see it?

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:29 am

It's really upsetting to see the Illustrated Interracial artists updates wasted on meaningless, uninteresting, and non sexual pictures.
I'm a red blooded lady and I pay to see hot sex and hardcore interracial.
I really like Katy Kat Blacked though I think it could be condensed even more to get to the sex quicker and Savaged By Africans is simply the best moment to moment exciting story I've read that is a perfect gold standard for which all sex comic stories should be modeled after. After the first few story introductory panels of School Girl it has been the best comic I've ever seen page for sexy page.
I noticed the artists illustration of Black Widiw from Avengers was one of the most real and lifelike images of a lady I've ever seen drawn. I would suggest using that incredibly drawn lady of Black Widow to be used as the same look for the character in a new comic Savaged by Africans.
The only comics that are worthwhile now are School Girl and Farm Girl but it's very disappointing to wait weeks to get updates for them since the other comics stories are so terribly written and plotted.
If there was better consistency update to update in the hardcore sex quality of comic at illuatrated Interrracial I would consider being a member again each and every month but for right now the updates seem like a complete disaster of a mess and I'm better off waiting till a hot scene of School Girl or Farm Girl is complete and I have more than a couple pages every two weeks to enjoy to become a member again.
Thanks.

Kenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:18 am

Kenzie wrote:It's really upsetting to see the Illustrated Interracial artists updates wasted on meaningless, uninteresting, and non sexual pictures.
I'm a red blooded lady and I pay to see hot sex and hardcore interracial.
I really like Katy Kat Blacked though I think it could be condensed even more to get to the sex quicker and Savaged By Africans is simply the best moment to moment exciting story I've read that is a perfect gold standard for which all sex comic stories should be modeled after. After the first few story introductory panels of School Girl it has been the best comic I've ever seen page for sexy page.
I noticed the artists illustration of Black Widiw from Avengers was one of the most real and lifelike images of a lady I've ever seen drawn. I would suggest using that incredibly drawn lady of Black Widow to be used as the same look for the character in a new comic Savaged by Africans.
The only comics that are worthwhile now are School Girl and Farm Girl but it's very disappointing to wait weeks to get updates for them since the other comics stories are so terribly written and plotted.
If there was better consistency update to update in the hardcore sex quality of comic at illuatrated Interrracial I would consider being a member again each and every month but for right now the updates seem like a complete disaster of a mess and I'm better off waiting till a hot scene of School Girl or Farm Girl is complete and I have more than a couple pages every two weeks to enjoy to become a member again.
Thanks.

hey yeah i do remember that! the black widow she did look really hot and really real life looking! so yeah kind of a scarlett and katy mix orginal character maybe for savaged by africans?
whatever mr fobbs likes most out of miranda's stories. as long as it's a miranda story we know it will be the best comic!!!!

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worf on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 am

The last couple updates from Illustrated Interracial are pure Shit.
Why is the artist doing what SuckMyBalls wants?
Is the Fobbs guy really suckmyballs Bitch?
What the hell? Where is School Girl and what about the Katy comic everyone is excited about?
What the hell is going on? I should probably look for a better erotic art site to spend my hard earned money on. Sorry.

Worf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytreeland on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:56 am

Worf wrote:The last couple updates from Illustrated Interracial are pure Shit.
Why is the artist doing what SuckMyBalls wants?
Is the Fobbs guy really suckmyballs Bitch?
What the hell? Where is School Girl and what about the Katy comic everyone is excited about?
What the hell is going on? I should probably look for a better erotic art site to spend my hard earned money on. Sorry.

confused  
i dunno? illustrated interracial is supposed to be an erotic art site but not so much lately. dunno what is happening there?? pale Crying or Very sad

tinytreeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by georgio on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 am

Oh no,
I am so worried and feel so badly for my favorite artist Fobbs.
Fobbs reputation is hurting so badly and he needs support from the greatest writer Miranda. Why is the reason he has not seen the great gift of Katy Kat Blacked and Savaged by Afticans that can help Fobbs recover from this terribly sad embarrassing downfall?
Will he also not see the updates for the greatest comics School Girl and Farm Girl?
Is it true that the disgraceful WhatWho and suckmyballs are the owners of Illustrated Interracial and they are the boss of Fobbs?

georgio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freethedayman on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

The poorly written waste of time Librarian story made practically TEN PAGES of comic panels WASTED WITH NO SEX!!!!!!
That is a month's worth of updates flushed down the toliet WASTED!
Add in No Words and the old boring Manza updates that have NO SEX and you get almost another whole month of comics wasted with no sex in them.
So Far that's 1/6th of the year about 30 percent of the year so far with NO SEX at all in the pages. And this is still March people!!!!!
We are three months into a new year and 2/3rds (about 75 percent ) of this year so far has been wasted with shit stories that have no sex for several long boring wasted comic panels at a time!
If this bullshit continues then the vast majority of this entire new year almost 80 to 90 percent of the comic panels will be wasted with no sex!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beyond ridiculous, insane, and a ripoff !!!!
I know for sure now that when I see a Miranda story comic update that I am getting my money's worth because it will be full of hardcore sex! But when I see Librarian or any old comics or some shit long boring story made as a comic I am so disgusted!
Ilustrated Interrracial is only worth having a membership maybe one or two months out the year because that is all you will get now of School Girl and Farm Girl hardcore sex panels. The rest of the updates are pure shit and a giant waste of boring time!
Illustrated Intreracial is a RIPOFF!
If this shit continues I will cancel my membership and everyone else should should do to!!
Poor Fobbs needs to leave WhatWho's shit site Illustrated Interracial and make his own site that only Fobbs controls so he can use Miranda as his main central writer and we can consistently have quality sex comics!
What a complete disgrace Illustrated Interracial is becoming.
It's really sickening to see this.

freethedayman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NetSurfer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:38 am

freethedayman wrote:The poorly written waste of time Librarian story made practically TEN PAGES of comic panels WASTED WITH NO SEX!!!!!!
That is a month's worth of updates flushed down the toliet WASTED!
Add in No Words and the old boring Manza updates that have NO SEX and you get almost another whole month of comics wasted with no sex in them.
So Far that's 1/6th of the year about 30 percent of the year so far with NO SEX at all in the pages. And this is still March people!!!!!
We are three months into a new year and 2/3rds (about 75 percent ) of this  year so far has been wasted with shit stories that have no sex for several long boring wasted comic panels at a time!
If this bullshit continues then the vast majority of this entire new year almost 80 to 90 percent of the comic panels will be wasted with no sex!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beyond ridiculous, insane, and a ripoff !!!!
I know for sure now that when I see a Miranda story comic update that I am getting my money's worth because it will be full of hardcore sex! But when I see Librarian or any old comics or some shit long boring story made as a comic I am so disgusted!
Ilustrated Interrracial is only worth having a membership maybe one or two months out the year because that is all you will get now of School Girl and Farm Girl hardcore sex panels. The rest of the updates are pure shit and a giant waste of boring time!
Illustrated Intreracial is a RIPOFF!
If this shit continues I will cancel my membership and everyone else should should do to!!
Poor Fobbs needs to leave WhatWho's shit site Illustrated Interracial and make his own site that only Fobbs controls so he can use Miranda as his main central writer and we can consistently have quality sex comics!
What a complete disgrace Illustrated Interracial is becoming.
It's really sickening to see this.

I share the same concern. I'm not a member yet but I'm seriously considering joining Illustrated Interracial if there continues to be sex filled comics like School Girl people seem to really be excited about and enjoy.
But I'm uncertain if the School Girl comic will continue or not? And most concerned that there might not be a Katy Perry comic that I am most interested in seeing.
It seems bizarre that people have said there are disliked comics at Illustrated Interracial like Lust for the Librarian or Flag Girls that have many pages with no sex at all? Why would the artists and producers of Illustrated Interracial make such a huge flaw and mistakes in their comics to have huge gaps of nothing sexual going on in the pictures for page after page??
Whatever the reason it's a huge problem and concern of many including myself. So I'll wait patiently and see what the feedback is for the Illustrated Interracial site and if the amazing author Miranda Morgan is still the main writer there and all the comics have quality sex filled panels in them.
Let's hope the site progresses and gets better with more quality because Illustrated Interracial seems to have so much potential with such a remarkable artist from all covers and samples I've seen.  sunny

NetSurfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makk on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:35 pm

I'm waiting for the Katy comic too but the School Girl comic sounds like it's really sexy and worth buying a membership for. It School Girl continues I'm pretty sure I will become a member.

Makk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Yeah I was big time disappointed too that the new comic was not a Miranda Story but most of all I was disappointed that the lady has a cover over her eyes. One of the greatest part of Fobbs Art is seeing the eyes of the lady and her expressions when she takes big black cock so what is the reason you would cover that up. No reason to even look at the comic tricked since her eyes and expressions are covered.

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Just out of curiosity I checked the new panels of beggars wife and I wish I wouldn't have. Please don't look at that comic because you will be very turned off and sick. It shows a white man holding a black mans penis and it can't get any worse than that.
I'm very concerned about Fobbs I think something is wrong . I never thought I would see gay stuff at illustrated interracial. I've never been more sickened in my life. I can only think that some rich gay man must have paid Fobbs a large sum of money to do that gay comic. I never thought Fobbs would do something like this. I know Miranda would never write such a thing,
I'm all for equality a have gay friends but there are sites for gay people. As a paying client of Illustrated Interracial I don't pay for gay comics because that is not what is advertised.
I just feel so sick right now. I've Never been so turned off in my entire life. To see Fobbs outstanding art wasted like that on a terrible story. .... I only hope Fobbs ends the gay beggars wife story quickly and focuses on his masterpieces of School Girl and Farm Girl.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLander on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 am

Odo wrote:Just out of curiosity I checked the new panels of beggars wife and I wish I wouldn't have. Please don't look at that comic because you will be very turned off and sick. It shows a white man holding a black mans penis and it can't get any worse than that.
I'm very concerned about Fobbs I think something is wrong . I never thought I would see gay stuff at illustrated interracial. I've never been more sickened in my life. I can only think that some rich gay man must have paid Fobbs a large sum of money to do that gay comic. I never thought Fobbs would do something like this. I know Miranda would never write such a thing,
I'm all for equality a have gay friends but there are sites for gay people. As a paying client of Illustrated Interracial I don't pay for gay comics because that is not what is advertised.
I just feel so sick right now. I've Never been so turned off in my entire life. To see Fobbs outstanding art wasted like that on a terrible story. .... I only hope Fobbs ends the gay beggars wife story quickly and focuses on his masterpieces of School Girl and Farm Girl.

I was about ready to curse you to hell I thought you were lying but dammit you were right! I had to check and I threw up my lunch seeing that gay shit! Worst fucking story ever!
What gay badtard paid Fobbs to draw that shit!
Fuck me I feel bad bad for Fobbs his fans have to see that shit.
Fuck this is a tragic day for Fobbs fans. What a fucking disgrace !!!!

DarkLander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 am

DarkLander wrote:
Odo wrote:Just out of curiosity I checked the new panels of beggars wife and I wish I wouldn't have. Please don't look at that comic because you will be very turned off and sick. It shows a white man holding a black mans penis and it can't get any worse than that.

I was about ready to curse you to hell I thought you were lying but dammit you were right! I had to check and I threw up my lunch seeing that gay shit! Worst fucking story ever!
What gay badtard paid Fobbs to draw that shit!
Fuck me I feel bad bad for Fobbs his fans have to see that shit.
Fuck this is a tragic day for Fobbs fans. What a fucking disgrace !!!!

hey guys seriously just ignore the whatwho gay comics like beggars wife and leave fobbs alone. its not fobbs fault because the begar wife story is a complete piece of shit. lets just celebrate fobbs world class greatest comics school and farm girl and get excited for the possibility of a new charcter katy perry type girl in farm girl.

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odo on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:38 am

Yes I enjoy Fobbs art but Illustrated Interracial are not making new comics the fans are excited to see. If they don't hire Miranda Morgan full time to write all the stories then Illustrated Interracial is run by those idiots whatwho and uh oh.

Odo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raginten on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Shit calm down people I think once in a while Fobbs just does something different for a day just to clear his mind.
Farm Girl has become my favorite comic and I love School Girl too!
It would really be exciting to see Fobbs make a new Miranda comic because we really need three great written comics. I still have faith in Fobbs I think he will stop making the gay comics and I really hope he doesn't make Flag Girls that comic is really poorly written.
Fobbs you are the best you got my support! Can't wait till the next Farn Girl update! Thanks for your great art!

raginten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by katykatfan on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 am

Hey don't get me wrong now that I finally have became a member I have seen school girl and it's really amazing it's actually even better than I thought it would be! But the real reason I joined and I'm sure it's the reason many people joined is because the new part of Farm Girl looks to be legendary I mean I saw the new girl Kate and she is the sexiest girl I've ever seen drawn! I'm really into Farm Girl so as long as we get Farm Girl updates I will be a very happy member!!!! Sure it would be amazing to have all comics written by the Moranda Morgan girl but I'm pretty sure they can't afford to pay her for writing three comics! Miranda probably is very expensive to hire I mean her writting is the best I've ever read. So yeah keep up the amazing work Fobbs and Miranda! You are both the best at what you do and I'm a huge fan and a supporter! I've even gotten a few buddies of mine to sign up as members when I showed them a pic of Kate from Farm Girl and showed them a couple pics of the sex of Big Dawg and Sara they were really impressed! Thank you !

katykatfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WWo on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 am

The big disappointment at Illustrated Interracial was the trash Miranda and Fobbs created......
Finally we can get back to normal at Illustrated Interracial and see some great comics like Flag Girls again that is consensual sex the way it should be.  I talked to Uh-Oh and he made it clear to Fobbs that obviously none of his fans are real. Seriously Fobbs isn't anything amazing like all these fake people here say. Fobbs is a good artist but nothing special and Fobbs is definitely not worthy of all the fake praise he gets on the forum. Uh Oh and I are sure too that Miranda Morgan is sick girl with serious issues. What kind of sick girl would write the trash she writes. Miranda obviously tried to corrupt Fobbs into making those sick trashy comics like Farm Girl and School Girl that everyone should be ashamed of. Fobbs is an illiterate man who is a disgrace for drawing the rape scenes he did. Uh-Oh and I believe Fobbs should take those trash comics down and place a formal apology on his site for being such a sick bastard illustrating Miranda's trash. Really obviously Fobbs is a little "slow" and mentally challenged so perhaps we can forgive him now that he is continuing his best comic Flag Girls.
Everyone here you are pure trash. And Miranda Morgan there is a hot place in hell waiting for you when you die. You are scum.
So say goodbye to the trash comics Farm Girl and School Girl and there will definitely be no more new comics from Miranda Morgan.
Uh-Oh is an incredible person and he really took command of Fobbs and put him in his place. Uh-Oh is the best writer and his stories will be made into comics. So yes Illustrated Interracial never had that many fans but the few fans we have are pure class and we only want to see good consensual sex and willing interracial breeding and pregnancy. Really the few of us who were always here need to thank Uh-Oh because he is making sure that Fobbs doesn't make trash art from trash Miranda stories ever again. Welcome back illustrated Interracial! Can't wait to see Emptiness Flag Girls and Manza continue onward!

WWo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top